52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

@Maracujá I'm having a big problem with the night routine as well. It just seems there are not enough hours in a day. I have to read a book to the baby, tidy up, get baby boy to stay in his bed and sleep, and then take a shower. By that time I am EXHAUSTED. I never take the time to take my makeup off slowly and put my cleanser, moisturizer and toner on. I have made a regimen that's short enough for me to be able to keep, but I'm going to have to be intentional about doing it a well. Maybe we can keep ourselves on this goal.

I hear ya. I swear I only have like 2 hrs to chill after I get home. After that it's back to work: either doing the dishes, tidying up or getting started on my night routine. We can definitely keep each other accountable :yep:. I try to be in bed by 10pm, that's when I really wake up refreshed in the morning. Which aids with concentration at work.

I put my waist beads back on after months of not wearing it. I don’t know how to explain it, but I feel more upbeat and beautiful when I have it on, even if noone else can see it.

I realized that there is one person who I have allowed to bring down my energy. Unfortunately, I cannot not be around her, but I can still cut her off in a way that I don’t have to deal with her unnecessarily.

I’ve decided to confront her the next time she disrespects me and let her know not to address me unless necessary. I’m absolutely done woth her.

I haven’t gotten around to cooking yet like how I would like to, but I did make a plate my snack last night. I was going to eat in some plastic tubberware but when I sat down at my table to eat I didn’t feel special at all.

I took out a white plate, plated this little snack, pulled out a wine glass and poured some red wine, cleaned off my table and recenteref my centerpiece. Those little actions turned my routine of eating to a ritual ASAP and really added some flair into my life. It felt so relaxing to take my time and eat my food while sipping on some wine and listening to some jazz music.

Attachments

• AFA733D8-C8E6-4C90-98C9-7EF0A923815A.jpeg
    AFA733D8-C8E6-4C90-98C9-7EF0A923815A.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 32
I think that I've been paddling the boat for parents at DD's school. I just want the school to be so much better than it currently is, so I try to make sure that the parents remember things like school spirit days, days kids should wear certain colors, the teacher's birthday, etc. I'm going out of my way to coordinate things and send emails, but I'm not the room mom. I didn't sign up to be the room mom. And these parents seem content to not know anything. So...why am I paddling this boat?

DD is doing awesome academically and socially. She's not upset when other kids don't participate in the "fun activities." So, I'm letting it go. That's not my worry or my lane. DD is my lane.
How are you doing with this? Did you ever lean back at DD's school?

My date went pretty well. My only goal was to be present, have fun and receive. He surprised me with a gift when I walked in. He alluded to another date and 15 minutes after the date he texted me and said I was classy. I will continue to lean back and observe :yep:

I do believe that my feminine energy is switched on.

My date went pretty well. My only goal was to be present, have fun and receive. He surprised me with a gift when I walked in. He alluded to another date and 15 minutes after the date he texted me and said I was classy. I will continue to lean back and observe :yep:

I do believe that my feminine energy is switched on.
I fully believe by receiving love,energy poured into you, and attention your strong magnet of feminine energy is intensified.

I plan to increase my feminine energy tonight by creating writing some poetry (I wouldn't mind painting soon), getting in touch with my senses by drinking some wine and eating some dove chocolate), and reconnecting with some friends tonight. Wish me luck!

I fully believe by receiving love,energy poured into you, and attention your strong magnet of feminine energy is intensified.

I plan to increase my feminine energy tonight by creating writing some poetry (I wouldn't mind painting soon), getting in touch with my senses by drinking some wine and eating some dove chocolate), and reconnecting with some friends tonight. Wish me luck!

I agree! I go to painting classes once in a while to get my creativity flowing. I also indulge in chocolate and gourmet tea when I feel like my body is craving that little luxury. Femininity=pleasure!

I just received a free chai latte :giggle: The people placing the order in front of me took a bit of time but I waited (somewhat :look:) patiently. At first I refused then he said "no, you had to wait for so long so it's on the house." Then I remembered it feels good to receive from men.

Last edited:
I just received a free chai latte :giggle: The people placing the order in front of me took a bit of time but I waited (somewhat :look:) patiently. At first I refused then he said "no, you had to wait for so long so it's on the house." Then I remembered it feels good to receive from men.
Awww I’m glad you took it! I hope you enjoyed every drip drop!

@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Next Year's Participants:
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs
@taz007
@Keen
@Saludable84
@Soaring Eagle
@Daina
@mrselle
@Nefertiti0906

Recap

January- Let's Get It Started
Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner
Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.
Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.
Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Tools Every Woman should Have in her Toolbox
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way with your actions. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.
Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.
Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.
Week 8: Look Good and Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Feminine Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23: Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26: Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27: Everything can be used against you.
Week 28: Compassionate
Week 29: Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30: Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31: Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32: Staircase Etiquette
Week 33: Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose
Week 34: Keep it Classy (Exiting car doors)
Week 35: Sitting pretty

September- The Opposite of Networking is “Not Working”
Week 36: Who Do You Admire: Interview Them
Week 37: Join a Group of Like-Minded
Week 38: Make it Intentional - Date Night
Week 39: How to be a Feminine Networking Star... Wherever You Are

October-Feminine Hobbies

Week 40: Affirmations: Affirming our Femininity
Week 41: Yoni Eggs
Week 42: Waist Beads
Week 43: Incorporating Beauty routines, perfume and Makeup
Week 44: Being Festive: Let's Enjoy the Holidays

November-
Week 45: Become a Master of your Emotions: Avoid Reactive
Week 46: Trust and Surrender
Week 47: Scripts - How to say things in a Feminine but "Strong" Way.
Week 48: Keeping a Musical Home

December-
Week 49: Anchor Yourself
Week 50: Release that Stress

Week 50: Release That Stress/ Soften Your Hands

The five areas we hold stress are: jaw/neck/face, the shoulders/heart, the diaphragm/lungs, the stomach/gut, and the pelvic floor/hips. Because of this make it intentional to stay present within your body. When you feel yourself slipping into the masculine....breathe deeply. Try to do the following:
  • Unclench your jaw

• Remove your tongue from the roof of your mouth and soften your mouth muscles

• Focus on your breathing. Focus on your belly, just below your belly button, and put your hand on it. Now let your tummy relax right into your hand. Now, take a breath right into your tummy and let it expand into your hand.

• Now go to your shoulders. If they're up high, close to your ears - consciously let them drop down, so you feel like our arms are just hanging off your shoulders.

• If you're gripping something tightly, allow your fingers and hands to soften.
  • Soften your Hands and let your fingers relax.
  • Breathe very deeply in and out.
  • We physically tend to hold onto stress in the least noticeable ways.

• Relax. This small change will help to make you feel grounded, soft, calm, and most importantly feminine.

Week 50 Challenge

1. Think about last week. In what situations should you have taken time to release the tension/stress?
2. It's very easy to slip into the masculine. When you see yourself controlling, directing, arguing, explaining, what will be a cue to yourself that you need to do this exercise? Can you glance at your bracelet? Can you look at your wedding ring to remember your femininity? When you feel stressed, how will you reel yourself back in and remember to slow down, be present, and soften your hands?
3. Take our Challenge Survey to improve next year: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QL9ZPNS

Last edited:

The five areas we hold stress are: jaw/neck/face, the shoulders/heart, the diaphragm/lungs, the stomach/gut, and the pelvic floor/hips. Because of this make it intentional to stay present within your body. When you feel yourself slipping into the masculine....breathe deeply. Try to do the following:
  • Unclench your jaw

• Focus on your breathing. Focus on your belly, just below your belly button, and put your hand on it. Now let your tummy relax right into your hand. Now, take a breath right into your tummy and let it expand into your hand.

• Now go to your shoulders. If they're up high, close to your ears - consciously let them drop down, so you feel like our arms are just hanging off your shoulders.

• Relax. This small change will help to make you feel grounded, soft, calm, and most importantly feminine.

Week 50 Challenge

1. Think about last week. In what situations should you have taken time to release the tension/stress?
2. It's very easy to slip into the masculine. When you see yourself controlling, directing, arguing, explaining, what will be a cue to yourself that you need to do this exercise? Can you glance at your bracelet? Can you look at your wedding ring to remember your femininity? When you feel stressed, how will you reel yourself back in and remember to slow down, be present, and soften your hands?
3. Take our Challenge Survey to improve next year: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QL9ZPNS

I get VERY tense in my shoulders. I try to be aware of where they are (usually up by my ears LOL) and make effort to drop them and soften them.

I've been doing little things to become more in the present, like focus on my breathing. Doing this creates so much anxiety (I keep thinking am I doing this the right way), but at the same time I become so aware of the tension in my body and work on releasing it. It feels a lot like sitting in the dentist's chair. :look:

I'm also becoming more aware of my posture and my core. I slouch a lot and I'm working on correcting that. I find that that by elongating my spine I end up relieving some of the tension in my neck and shoulders.

My friend was talking about how in other cultures they teach you how to do all chores at school and you practice them at home. It’s too late for me as an adult, but aim really going to try to drive in some concepts to my children like this starting at infancy.

Some of the little tidbits are golden such as:

You don’t do laundry by putting it in the washer and dryer. THEY did the work, not you. YOU do laundy when you fold and put away the laundry.

You don’t do dishes by putting it in the Dishwasher. It did the work, not you. YOU do dishes when you dry and put away the dishes. It’s not done until this is complete.

Feminine ladies what are you doing to polish your femininity today/this weekend?

Dropped DS off, came home got in a workout, ran a hot bath added some bath soak, lit some candles, and just exhaled all of my troubles into the water. Moisturized with my body butter afterwards, took my time, spoke loving affirmations to myself. Now sipping on a green smoothie. Really changed my whole vibe!

I've been watching Greenleaf. I don't particularly like this show and I wanted to stop watching after episode 1, but I plowed through two season. Why? Because I find that those women display a lot of the qualities that we've been talking about in this thread -- especially Lynn Whitfield's character. I really noticed how she can get mad at people with a sweet smile on her face and without raising her voice at all. It was a great way to see some of the principles that Miss @PrissiSippi has been trying to hammer into my head for the last 50 weeks.

I've been watching Greenleaf. I don't particularly like this show and I wanted to stop watching after episode 1, but I plowed through two season. Why? Because I find that those women display a lot of the qualities that we've been talking about in this thread -- especially Lynn Whitfield's character. I really noticed how she can get mad at people with a sweet smile on her face and without raising her voice at all. It was a great way to see some of the principles that Miss @PrissiSippi has been trying to hammer into my head for the last 50 weeks.
Oooh I used to like that show. Maybe I need to rewatch with new eyes. I've been watching Flavor Flav and noticing stuff I never noticed before. This clip below relates to the art of having Feminine Mystique. Crazy was very masculine and result-oriented in her approach. She wanted Flava Flav to KNOW she could sing. So she played her demo cd and made SURE to "audition" for him so to speak. She made SURE he knew that she could sing. Now all the time Deelishis could sing, was fione, and etc. He asked her did she want a modeling career. She said no. He asked her could she sing. She was very vague. Deelishis was very feminine oriented in her approach. She sat back and waited for the right opportunity...and WOW! She really had a voice on her! We should all strive to be like an artichoke. We unpeel layer after layer slowly while building anticipation slowly and NEVER let him know all of the layers.

@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Next Year's Participants:
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs
@taz007
@Keen
@Saludable84
@Soaring Eagle
@Daina

Recap

January- Let's Get It Started
Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner
Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.
Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.
Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Tools Every Woman should Have in her Toolbox
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way with your actions. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.
Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.
Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.
Week 8: Look Good and Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Feminine Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23: Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26: Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27: Everything can be used against you.
Week 28: Compassionate
Week 29: Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30: Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31: Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32: Staircase Etiquette
Week 33: Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose
Week 34: Keep it Classy (Exiting car doors)
Week 35: Sitting pretty

September- The Opposite of Networking is “Not Working”
Week 36: Who Do You Admire: Interview Them
Week 37: Join a Group of Like-Minded
Week 38: Make it Intentional - Date Night
Week 39: How to be a Feminine Networking Star... Wherever You Are

October-Feminine Hobbies

Week 40: Affirmations: Affirming our Femininity
Week 41: Yoni Eggs
Week 42: Waist Beads
Week 43: Incorporating Beauty routines, perfume and Makeup
Week 44: Being Festive: Let's Enjoy the Holidays

November-
Week 45: Become a Master of your Emotions: Avoid Reactive
Week 46: Trust and Surrender
Week 47: Scripts - How to say things in a Feminine but "Strong" Way.
Week 48: Keeping a Musical Home

December-
Week 49: Anchor Yourself
Week 50: Release that Stress

• Unclench your jaw

Week 50 Challenge

1. At work I’ve really been working on leaning back and letting my work speak for itself. I don’t need to debate or convince anyone of my way. Watch and see.
2. Last week we were visiting friends. They were discussing Christmas and the girl mentioned that I should put a bissell on my list. Ha! What part of the game is that? Stuff for the home, a gift? For me? Dh mentioned that he hadn’t been shopping. She mentioned that amazon shipping is awesome. I curtly state “nothing on my list can be purchased on amazon”
Dh says well I’m going to get you what I want you to have. I tell him that he has a list that he asked for and that’s what I expect. He says well you liked your gift last year. I look at him and say, shop from my list. I don’t say anything else. I take a breath and focus on playing with the kids who were there.
He was shook.

Dh says well I’m going to get you what I want you to have. I tell him that he has a list that he asked for and that’s what I expect. He says well you liked your gift last year. I look at him and say, shop from my list. I don’t say anything else. I take a breath and focus on playing with the kids who were there.
He was shook.

:rofl: Giirrrrllllll, he gat two weeks to fall in line, or else. :brucelee:

1. At work I’ve really been working on leaning back and letting my work speak for itself. I don’t need to debate or convince anyone of my way. Watch and see.
2. Last week we were visiting friends. They were discussing Christmas and the girl mentioned that I should put a bissell on my list. Ha! What part of the game is that? Stuff for the home, a gift? For me? Dh mentioned that he hadn’t been shopping. She mentioned that amazon shipping is awesome. I curtly state “nothing on my list can be purchased on amazon”
He was shook.
Every now and then, they have to be shook!:eek:

Back