Feminine Belles - Info/discussion/support Thread

darn I missed it. would one of you like to share her insights?
She talked about the stages of development men go through. She said even 2 year old men are trying to please you and impress you. It makes them feel cherished and needed when you acknowledge that. Always acknowledge effort. Men are not misbehaving in relationships. Most of the things they do has a good reason for it. She talked about how she asked her husband to fix their fence at home and he did it begrudgingly. He was unhappy and grumpy about it. Then she went inside and noticed that he didn't have his breakfast prepared yet, so she made it for him. When she told breakfast was ready, he had tears in his eyes because he was so touched. She hadn't realized that food made by her spoke so highly to him. Jackie, the other lady says her husband NEEDS her to greet him at the door when he comes home. That's love to him. Basically ask your man what makes him feel loved by you and do those things. If you stop they'll notice and will start to feel neglected by you. Listen to him!

Basically read all her books, listen to her recorded seminars and you'll be on your way to fantastic marriage!

She talked about the stages of development men go through. She said even 2 year old men are trying to please you and impress you. It makes them feel cherished and needed when you acknowledge that. Always acknowledge effort. Men are not misbehaving in relationships. Most of the things they do has a good reason for it. She talked about how she asked her husband to fix their fence at home and he did it begrudgingly. He was unhappy and grumpy about it. Then she went inside and noticed that he didn't have his breakfast prepared yet, so she made it for him. When she told breakfast was ready, he had tears in his eyes because he was so touched. She hadn't realized that food made by her spoke so highly to him. Jackie, the other lady says her husband NEEDS her to greet him at the door when he comes home. That's love to him. Basically ask your man what makes him feel loved by you and do those things. If you stop they'll notice and will start to feel neglected by you. Listen to him!

Basically read all her books, listen to her recorded seminars and you'll be on your way to fantastic marriage!

:lachen: was that a part of the seminar or did you add that?

:lachen: was that a part of the seminar or did you add that?
I added that last part :lachen:. But seriously though, I do plan to attend one of her weekend seminars. Her stuff is so good! The things she mentioned in the interview are things she wrote about before especially the stages men go through. I love her audio on that: The amazing development of men. And then The Queens code and Keys to the kingdom, also that other book about men being charmed and enchanted by you. I have never regretted buying any of her books.

It might be easier if we just keep talking about it in here. We have the anonymity we like and no one will have to maintain a separate space for a discussion. We can even start with fascinating womanhood.

I just added The Queen's Code to my library after reading the first chapter on her website. It's giving me Secrets of Fascinating Womanhood storytelling format, and I love it!

I am soaking up The Queen's Code like a sponge. I think it should be read before Secrets of Fascinating Womanhood, if anyone is planning on reading both. It fills some holes in the latter -- for me at least.

I am reading the first chalter of TQC. Can anyone recommend a book that is great and teaching you how to become someone that more men are open to approach?

Haha. She is not a good fiction writer. The concepts are solid but the story kinda sucks.

So awhile ago I did sign up for the understand men workshop on Allisons website. It was on sale for like $300. It is the web version of her $1000 weekend workshops.

It has been completely worth it. She expands on the concepts mentioned in TQC and she has a straightforward teaching method regarding her concepts. So if you like TQC and AA resonates with you then that would be a good investment.

That said, now that I have read a broader range of materials There are others that touch on her concepts but maybe don't do as good of a job as explaining the why certain things work. Also, AA in her understand men coursework doesn't go into as much detail as others on the very first concept of femininity and relationships that almost all the other sources mention. From personal experience I can say AA only works to the same extent that you are happy and content in yourself. Every other source spends substantial time on that at some point and often address it first.

Haha. She is not a good fiction writer. The concepts are solid but the story kinda sucks.

So awhile ago I did sign up for the understand men workshop on Allisons website. It was on sale for like $300. It is the web version of her $1000 weekend workshops.

It has been completely worth it. She expands on the concepts mentioned in TQC and she has a straightforward teaching method regarding her concepts. So if you like TQC and AA resonates with you then that would be a good investment.

That said, now that I have read a broader range of materials There are others that touch on her concepts but maybe don't do as good of a job as explaining the why certain things work. Also, AA in her understand men coursework doesn't go into as much detail as others on the very first concept of femininity and relationships that almost all the other sources mention. From personal experience I can say AA only works to the same extent that you are happy and content in yourself. Every other source spends substantial time on that at some point and often address it first.

I really appreciate this post! I was wondering if the online workshop was worth it. I'm hoping there will be another sale though because that $1K hurts my feelings.

And I totally agree about her not being a fiction writer. I thought this story sucked too, but thought it was just me. I'm having a hard time finishing it because of that, but he points are definitely valid.

Chapter 1 didn't have any concepts, at least none that I saw.... It did get better, though.
On the contrary, or maybe just my perspective -- I picked up quite a bit from the first chapter (I'm still reading the book).
The concept of Frog Farming. The perspectives and behaviors of of different women (and men) - how women contribute to frog farming, and how men respond to it.
The fact that you can be beautiful and in great shape, and still be a frog farmer.
The perspectives and behaviors of a woman who follows the Queen's Code, and those of the man who benefits from it, and in turn, showers her with love and affection.

Sure, it gets more detailed and informative. I still think it's a good introductory chapter. Especially since she offers the first chapter free on her website for free.

I always feel a bit of anxiety about needing to step up my game. I used to be that girl when it came to fashion too. I feel like my body has changed but that's no excuse. I need to get back on it.
I completely get what you mean. To say I've fallen off would be a kind way to describe what happened.

If everyone who is interested has the book I think we should dive right in. I'm going to be reading out of order since I will be following Cynthia's guide. Would we enjoy discussing a topic of the week?

I will link her guide if anyone is interested in acquiring one.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/502461466/a-fascinating-companion-marriage

I completely get what you mean. To say I've fallen off would be a kind way to describe what happened.

If everyone who is interested has the book I think we should dive right in. I'm going to be reading out of order since I will be following Cynthia's guide. Would we enjoy discussing a topic of the week?

I will link her guide if anyone is interested in acquiring one.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/502461466/a-fascinating-companion-marriage

Thanks for the link. Since you are in the class and have the companion book will you just let us know what chapter in FW corresponds to each chapter in the companion book?

Back