2019 52 Weeks To Being Divinely Feminine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had my groceries delivered to my doorstep for three consecutive months, it's a win-win situation!

I have never really worked full time in my life. For those of you that do, how do you manage your time? How do you carve out some me-time?

Slightly OT: for those of you who are older and more seasoned, in which ways do you see us Millennials being too selfish? Whether professionally, in family contexts, in romantic relationships or in friendships? TIA for answering.
Yes! I’m torn. We’re growing towards being a very very selfish community. Everybody looks out for self and self only. Home is where I see a village coming together and working together. Everyone is struggling so everyone is trying to get to the top.

Recap
January
Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner/Buy a Planner
Week 2: Be Present
Week 3: Polish Yourself to become Pretty n Poised
Week 4: Block History Month

February
Week 5: Self Preservation isn't a Luxury; It's Essential
Week 6: What's in a Voice?
Week 7: Level Up Your Look
Week 8: Turning Routines into Rituals
Week 9: Manage Your Leisure Time

March
Week 10: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 11: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 11.5: Stop Over-functioning
Week 12: Looking with Fresh Eyes
Week 13: Communicating in Love
Week 13.5: Becoming a High Value Woman

April-
Feminine Refinement
Week 14: Take the Help
Week 14.5: You are ENOUGH
Week 15: Feminine Mystique (Last Year's Post)
Week 15.5: Release unavailable men, unfilled loved, family trauma, and struggle love
Week 16: Clean Up Your Social Media
Week 16.5: Become Fierce, Feminine, and FUN by Building Your Brand
Week 17: Navigating Intimacy Fears
Week 18: Transforming Limiting Beliefs

May- Home Living
Week 19: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 20: Home Aromas
Week 21: How Clean is Your Home
Week 22: Set the Tone in Your Home

June- Inner Work
Week 23: Become Emotionally Unreactive
Week 24: Boundaries
Week 25: Limiting Beliefs
Week 26: Trust and Surrender

July- Seduction
Week 27: Play Cat Mouse
Week 28: Slow It Down
Week 29: Keep the Focus on YOU
Week 30: Lean Back
Week 31: Make Space for what you want

August
Week 32: Stroke His Ego
Week 33: Use his Wants
Week 34: Anchor Yourself
Week 35: Return to the Heart

September
Week 36: Saying NO from a Feminine Place
Week 37: Know Your Target's Need/ Tailor the Experience
Week 38: Self-Reflecting on Your Reflection
Week 39: Affirmations

October-Etiquette
Week 40: Sitting Pretty

November-
Week 45: Create the Experience

Week 45: Men CRAVE the Experience. CREATE IT!

Let’s think about taking a bath/shower

‍Men will often jump in the shower and go out in 15 minutes tops. ➡️(Result-oriented)
‍However women will set out the essential oils, dim the lights, put on luxurious lotion afterwards, and wait til it soaks into their soft skin. ➡️(Experience)

‍Men will often buy presents for the kids but not wrap them. ➡️(Result-oriented)
‍However women will wrap the presents, put out a tray of cookies and milk for "Santa", take the family to see the lights and MORE. ➡️(Experience)

Remember masculinity is RESULT oriented but femininity lies with the EXPERIENCE.
Men CRAVE their polar opposite.

How do you create this experience?
Men CRAVE personalization.

Example 1: I would complain to my ex husband that I cooked his food and ran his bath water. Why didn’t he appreciate it? Why didn’t he appreciate ME? He explained to me that I did this with everyone. I cooked for everyone. I had never done it but I would more than likely run everyone bath water if they stayed at the house. It was the type of person I am. ‍I didn’t do ANYTHING special to him.

Example 2: One of the guys I dated said he loved talking to this little stud chick. She was so mean to everyone but with him she was just as soft. He felt like he worked to get her like that. He looooved she was only a girl and soft with HIM. She was a old tough chick with EVERYONE except HIM.

Example 3: This one girl I know she lied and told her now husband she doesn’t drive long distances. Now the big she had before she used to drive him around and go pick him up and just ride. Well now her husband thinks she’s just so scared of driving and she can only go xyz if he takes her. He’s always talking
About how she feels so safe with him.

Example 4: my ex husband took us to see Paw Patrol. At the end they asked who wanted to get on stage. That was my chance. That was the time to be appreciative for the tickets and the thoughtfulness. That was the time to just be SILLY and dance on stage with him and the baby and just BE. Just be a girl. Connect with him. Look him in his eyes. Pick up the baby and dance. Just have a GOOD TIME. That’s something that other men can’t give him. Only a woman. Have the confidence to not worry about what others think and just have FUN.

Make them think they’re special. Create an emotional connection. Also, putting the focus back on YOU, do things that help YOU get into the holiday spirit this season.

Set out outfits for Thanskgiving and Christmas.
Set up a plan to decorate for Christmas or make Thanksgiving special.
Let him teach you how to do something you don’t know (or you pretend you don’t know how to do it)
Act like you only eat something he he makes or. (Even if you do eat it privately). Let’s say he grills really well. Make it known you ONLY eat ribs if he cooks it. If it’s not HIS ribs, act like you couldn’t even touch them.
Act like you really like him. Scoot your chair closer to him or pout and look cute and ask him to move towards you. Smile up at him like a kid I’m a candy store. Look at him seductively like you would devour him. Set him up to chase.
Publicly Brag about how you’re not worried because he handles any kind of stuff like xyz for you.
Married/Relationships: Cuddle up next to him in the middle of the night
Married/Relationships: Rub lotion on him and make it seem like you ONLY do this for him.
Hold hands and have a silent hand squeezing contest. Be playful.
Have FUN. It’s hard to create an experience at a restaurant. You just eat, talk, and leave. Thats easy to be forgotten. Do some stuff that you’ve never done before. Dance in the rain. Jump in the pool at the pool party. Do something new together. Do SOMETHING he has never EXPERIENCED to keep you always in the back of his mind.

How do you personalize the experience for yourself daily? Remember to stay in the present moment!

Last edited:

‍Men will often jump in the shower and go out in 15 minutes tops. ➡️(Result-oriented)
‍However women will set out the essential oils, dim the lights, put on luxurious lotion afterwards, and wait til it soaks into their soft skin. ➡️(Experience)

‍Men will often buy presents for the kids but not wrap them. ➡️(Result-oriented)
‍However women will wrap the presents, put out a tray of cookies and milk for "Santa", take the family to see the lights and MORE. ➡️(Experience)

Remember masculinity is RESULT oriented but femininity lies with the EXPERIENCE.

Example 1: I would complain to my ex husband that I cooked his food and ran his bath water. Why didn’t he appreciate it? Why didn’t he appreciate ME? He explained to me that I did this with everyone. I cooked for everyone. I had never done it but I would more than likely run everyone bath water if they stayed at the house. It was the type of person I am. ‍I didn’t do ANYTHING special to him.

Example 2: One of the guys I dated said he loved talking to this little stud chick. She was so mean to everyone but with him she was just as soft. He felt like he worked to get her like that. He looooved she was only a girl and soft with HIM. She was a old tough chick with EVERYONE except HIM.

Example 3: This one girl I know she lied and told her now husband she doesn’t drive long distances. Now the big she had before she used to drive him around and go pick him up and just ride. Well now her husband thinks she’s just so scared of driving and she can only go xyz if he takes her. He’s always talking

Example 4: my ex husband took us to see Paw Patrol. At the end they asked who wanted to get on stage. That was my chance. That was the time to be appreciative for the tickets and the thoughtfulness. That was the time to just be SILLY and dance on stage with him and the baby and just BE. Just be a girl. Connect with him. Look him in his eyes. Pick up the baby and dance. Just have a GOOD TIME. That’s something that other men can’t give him. Only a woman. Have the confidence to not worry about what others think and just have FUN.

Make them think they’re special. Create an emotional connection. Also, putting the focus back on YOU, do things that help YOU get into the holiday spirit this season.

Let him teach you how to do something you don’t know (or you pretend you don’t know how to do it)
Act like you only eat something he he makes or. (Even if you do eat it privately). Let’s say he grills really well. Make it known you ONLY eat ribs if he cooks it. If it’s not HIS ribs, act like you couldn’t even touch them.
Act like you really like him. Scoot your chair closer to him or pout and look cute and ask him to move towards you. Smile up at him like a kid I’m a candy store. Look at him seductively like you would devour him. Set him up to chase.
Publicly Brag about how you’re not worried because he handles any kind of stuff like xyz for you.
Married/Relationships: Rub lotion on him and make it seem like you ONLY do this for him.
Have FUN. It’s hard to create an experience at a restaurant. You just eat, talk, and leave. Thats easy to be forgotten. Do some stuff that you’ve never done before. Dance in the rain. Jump in the pool at the pool party. Do something new together. Do SOMETHING he has never EXPERIENCED to keep you always in the back of his mind.

How do you personalize the experience for yourself daily? Remember to stay in the present moment!

I LOVE all of this. The more I interact with men, the more I see how they are CRAVING feminine energy. When you give it to them, the are so tender. Like the man who held my hand on the first date as we just sat quietly. Or the man who hugged me at the end of the night after we connected at a singles party. I knew I was giving them "experiences" they don't typically get. I'm having so much fun with men now because it's actually not about them :look: I can somewhat gauge where I am on my journey by how they are showing up with me. If a man feels emotionally connected with me in the moment? #WIN

giphy.gif

I love this!! I am so results-oriented and I'm not good at creating experiences for myself :oops: . I do things last minute. I rush and just want to be done. I don't have a SO yet, but I want to be able to create experiences for my future boo.

Are there some examples of experiences you've created for yourself or others? Any suggestions for how I can become experience-oriented?

I love this!! I am so results-oriented and I'm not good at creating experiences for myself :oops: . I do things last minute. I rush and just want to be done. I don't have a SO yet, but I want to be able to create experiences for my future boo.

Are there some examples of experiences you've created for yourself or others? Any suggestions for how I can become experience-oriented?

One example that I’ve created is buying Christmas cookie cutters. I could easily see someone telling me it’s a waste of time. The cutters were only $1. Ima buy some cookie cutters and let my son get into the Christmas spirit by baking cookies and decorating them. It takes us out of our ordinary. It’s a teachable moment. It’s fun. It creates a memory for years to come.

Last year for Halloween I took the time to create my costume. I was actually Deville lol. The person I was dating at the time cheerlead me on and really pushed me to be girly and do all of that stuff. We all went out (he didn’t dress up and that’s okay) and had a great time. Food. Candy. And laughs really helped us get into the Halloween spirit.

One example that I’ve created is buying Christmas cookie cutters. I could easily see someone telling me it’s a waste of time. The cutters were only $1. Ima buy some cookie cutters and let my son get into the Christmas spirit by baking cookies and decorating them. It takes us out of our ordinary. It’s a teachable moment. It’s fun. It creates a memory for years to come.

Last year for Halloween I took the time to create my costume. I was actually Deville lol. The person I was dating at the time cheerlead me on and really pushed me to be girly and do all of that stuff. We all went out (he didn’t dress up and that’s okay) and had a great time. Food. Candy. And laughs really helped us get into the Halloween spirit.
The cookies are a really good idea!!! I used to be a cookie master (mistress :giggle:) . This year I'll start a tradition of making thumbprint cookies for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Just being single is an experience in and of itself :yep: :lol:. What makes life in the Western hemisphere so boring, especially when one becomes an adult, are these routines that are so anchored. As a single person, you can totally deviate from it AND...it can become the blueprint for your marital life later on.

This is one of the reasons why I have NEVER worked full time even though I've been single for 15 years. I always take time off to create experiences for myself, instead of chasing money. Some women deprive themselves of the experience of living by themselves, so they (1) never confront themselves with their private thoughts and (2) can never figure out who they really are and what they want out of life. I see it now with my mom: she doesn't know who she is outside of being a mother. My mother has always had a keen interest in politics, theology and personal finances. But she never explored that side of hers. She used to love fine cuisine, but never delved deeper into it.

I try different recipes every now and then. I try different cuisines. At age 21, I travelled to NYC by myself. I've worked several odd jobs: the other day I had to give a woman advice about how to work in a resting home. She was baffled by all the tips I gave her and asked me how I knew all of that. I told her it was because I had worked in a resting home in the past. I'm African, we don't have newspapers and magazines telling us how to build our wardrobe and/or career. So all of us sort of design our lives in our own way, in a creative manner. It's an outlet of sorts.

I walk a lot, so I always discover new places that I'm able to explore at my own will, without time constraint. I see it this way: people who jump into relationships, without all these experiences...they run out of things to discuss quickly. What happens then is that arguments take the place of these conversations. Whereas if your experiences run deep, then you and your SO / spouse will never run out of topics to discuss and y'all will be able to keep arguments at bay. You'll literally be like: "Have I told you about that time I went to X party / went to Y country / wore Z outfit...?" instead of the proverbial: "Have you paid the bills? Have you taken out the trash? How was work today?" This is how we change the narrative IMHO.

I have been taking time to slow down. I been emotionally piling too much onto myself and it was taking a toll on night health. Over the last week or so I try a more calm approach to things. If I think it'll stress me out, I'm going to let DH pick up my slack.

My mantra for this year is "I'm entitled to..."

Hi ladies, I've been focusing on the hair side of the board and fell of hard on any of the challenges that weren't over there. I'm going to read everything that I missed, make notes and finish the year with you all.

I haven't been actively working on my femininity, but you all have been in my thoughts each day. I've done little by little including letting go of trying to do everything and letting DH do more -- with the goal of not feeling guilty about doing so. It's worked out better for me, less so for him, but it's what needed to be done. He's stepped up and I appreciate that. I still need to do more, but we're getting there.

Last year and the year before I complained about needing new clothes. This year I've FINALLY started to get my wardrobe together. In the summer, I bought some items including some paper bag skirts, but I haven't had a chance to wear everything, yet.

Two weeks ago, I started buying some clothes that will get me set for winter. Mostly sweaters and t-shirts, but pretty much everything is in pink, champagne, or cream. I'm trying to keep it light and feminine. I'm going to continue to add to my wardrobe in terms of pants and slacks as well as simple pieces of jewelry that I can wear daily.

Pink used to be my least favourite colour and now it's all I've been looking for when I go into the stores.

I got a journal for my birthday that is pink, that I will use to start journaling my femininity journey.

I'm sorry that that happened :( . What caused you to lose your temper?

My supervisor prefers for me to send standardized mails to customers, that have been checked out by experts at our jobs. Those mails are longwinded, knowing our customers, I prefer to put together some mails myself. We had a disagreement about that and I took it too personally.

Today we went to have dinner as a team...and apparently my co-workers agree that the standardized mails are too long and no one would actually read them. We both looked at each other and started laughing :lol:.

In other news: how do you ladies feel about women who don't uphold the women code and steal your friends in the process? Like, they have a gazillion of friends but they must steal that ONE friend you have? :/

What's the women's code regarding friends?

Goes along the lines of don’t steal other women’s men = don’t steal other women’s friends. Especially when apparently you already have tons of them, but seem to be dissatisfied with them.

I know LHCF is gonna be like ‘you can’t keep a person that doesn’t want to be kept, this isn’t kindergarten’ but still...

ETA: https://www.liveabout.com/what-is-a-friend-stealer-1385128

Last edited:
Goes along the lines of don’t steal other women’s men = don’t steal other women’s friends. Especially when apparently you already have tons of them, but seem to be dissatisfied with them.

I know LHCF is gonna be like ‘you can’t keep a person that doesn’t want to be kept, this isn’t kindergarten’ but still...

ETA: https://www.liveabout.com/what-is-a-friend-stealer-1385128
Well that read was interesting. My best friend has been slick accused of friend stealing and of grabbing too many friends. One of our friends (well more so my friend) has accused her of doing this, and each time it smells like jealousy and insecurity. Neither one of us understands. I suppose that I could accuse people of stealing my best friend away. She has no time for me, and spends a lot of her time helping other people. Do I make a fuss about it? Nope. When I want to talk, I call or text her because I know that she hates being needed so much. I'm not a needy friend. I'm very self-sufficient in that sense. But if I do feel a tinge of jealousy, I work it out with myself.

I've never experienced friend stealing, even when friends got significant others who become their focus. I think that some people click initially, and it's all fine and good. But that friend can be introduced to someone that they gel with better than they did with their original friend. I believe that true friends won't leave you even when your relationship changes. And if they do, then tells you how deep the nature of your friendship wasn't.

It’s a good time to get programs at a discount!

Leigha Lake Feminine Art of Dating $97 with code LOVE
https://leighalake.com/shop/the-feminine-art-of-dating-masterclass/

Sami Wunder’s pink Tuesday (11/26) sale on all products:
https://samiwundercoaching.lpages.co/pink-tuesday-2019/

Mina Irfan:
High Value toolkit $97: https://high-value-worthy-woman.thinkific.com/courses/high-value-worthy-woman-toolkit

Feminine Magic Miracles and Abundance $97: https://high-value-worthy-woman.thinkific.com/courses/feminine-magik-miracles-abundance

Please note I’m not affiliated with these coaches in any way. Just sharing info!

I got time with a close friend of mine and realized that I have poor taste in men. I realized that I'm the issue, not them. I haven't gone deep with this yet, but I know that part of it stems from an irrational fear of waking up one day and not wanting to be with my SO anymore. And that's also a problem with myself. My fickleness comes from various sources, but until recently, I've never noticed how damaging that can be to building with a person.

I also don't know how to take care of myself. It's a massive issue, but at least I'm gaining awareness in how this has affected my life.

Thoughts on this video ladies?

From her newsletter: When you move up the tiers of feminine energy and dating you are gaining power, wisdom and cultivating a VIBE that is super-attractive and alluring to ALL MEN because...

You know how to treat ALL MEN THE SAME, with honesty, integrity and warmth.

PERKS:

• When you date the non-applicable man, or a man you find 'unattractive' you are relaxed and can more easily practice FEMM TOOLS
  • The N/A man will often treat you VERY well and you get acclimated to being pursued, adored and treated well (memorize this feeling!)
  • Your new level of treatment is now your new standard. This is in your vibe now. No going back. It's who you are: HIGH QUALITY.
  • You'll more easily recognize and pass on time wasters and STOP attracting them all together with time.
  • The N/A man may grow on your heart (as mine did), and what were previously seen as flaws or deal-breakers become endearing and captivating traits.
  • Notice how you feel being treated well, instead of the instant chemistry that drove us in our 20s or being with a man that looks a certain way.
Conclusion: Dating the N/A man as part of your Quantum Dating is an amazing opportunity to expand and grow outside of beliefs and perceptions you developed in your 20s. In essence YOU OPEN YOUR HEART TO POSSIBILITIES!

Read a story about a young Black woman my age, who committed suicide, due to working 12-hour shifts all the time and just felt saddened. As I have mentioned here before, I have NEVER really worked full time. In all my 20 years of working. NEVER. I may work a few hours extra here and there to compensate but overall...not my thing.

Looking at how my mom and aunts are aging, and how many regrets they have...so many unfulfilled dreams due to migrating to Europe and never really being able to set up a life here. It makes me sad and makes me work harder for my dreams.

This is who I used to be in my 20s:

76785059_1282471431942204_5968097631795150848_n.jpg

Wide eyed, care free and happy. Before heartbreaks. Before mental illness. Before failures. So that's what I'm trying to get back to :yep:.

Been spending a lot of time in nature:

76178561_1278557709000243_2237196770260025344_o.jpg 78172425_1285488484973832_2857899293484777472_o.jpg

Still cooking and meal prepping:

77202470_1288171128038901_5737821353902342144_o.jpg

And of course, working on my wardrobe:

79158316_1292309420958405_578702845491019776_o.jpg
78194666_1292309370958410_1187934236917628928_o.jpg

Putting together different styles, like a fashion roulette in the cult film 'Clueless' :lol:. And people are noticing: I got a compliment from my supervisor that I always dress nice to work :D. TY LHCF ;).

This is something I would like to pass down to my nieces :yep:. There's just something about a woman that always looks well put together, it commands awe and respect imho. Siba Mtongana and her family are like this: hair, make up and gear on point!

At work, I'm doing my utmost best. Not because I want to build up a career, but because a) I need the peace at home, as I don't constantly want to think about mistakes I made at work and b) I need the paycheck to actually build and live the life I have always imagined.

@Maracujá I love your whole post!! I really feel you on the part of wanting get back to the care-free spirit you had in your 20s. I feel the same why but now I have knowledge on my side.

Oh yes, wisdom :D. Had to attend a get together at work the other day and my 48-year-young co-worker was like: "I have no problem driving you there. But keep in mind that I won't stay long. I've been running to and fro all week and I need to guard my peace now."

That gave me an AHA-moment. Like, maturing is all about setting boundaries for yourself and keeping them. And as a result, she's one of the most care free women in our office:yep:.

I also love that you love taking pictures!! I'm so camera shy even though I've been told many times that I'm photogenic :oops:

Been there, done that, got rid of the t-shirt :lol:. Angolan singer Yola Semedo had this to say on her IG account: "Don't be afraid to live your life. The only thing we are left with at the end of the day, are memories and a bunch of photographs." That stuck.

Also, in my country we always say: 'Recordar é viver' meaning 'Reminiscing means being alive'. A few years back, in my quest to heal myself from mental illness, I was getting fascia therapy from a young woman. Fascia is the kind of therapy where you are massaged extremely slowly, so that you are able to relax, as I was extremely tense. I told her that I felt like a CD had been stuck in my head and someone kept pressing on repeat. She said: "Well, in some way, that is essentially true. You need to live again and create new memories for yourself. That way, you'll always have something to think back to."

You don't always have to post it on social media, but it would be great to share with your (great)(grand)children one day. Or with your DH: we spoke about creating experiences, well y'all could one day have an evening of watching pictures. There's a Catholic couple that did this and guess what? They stumbled upon a picture on which they were much younger and didn't know each other, but were actually at the same location. One of them was on the background somewhere, ain't that something! :cloud9:

I just wanted to share this tool that Leigha Lake shared in her newsletter a couple months ago. It is POWERFUL:

Energetically Connect To Your Soul-mate This Way

imagine a dark city with the power out...it's dark with no lights.

Now imagine your thoughts of the future (with your soul-mate) ...these thoughts are the "sparks" that instantly light up the whole city from the center moving outwards...

Can you feel the energy and power?

Then with that momentum and elevated energy imagine your heart expanding and receiving the frequency of those lights (lights representing the energy of your soul-mate) (clients/money/etc.).

Imagine these electrical lines charged with elevated energy coming into your heart connecting you with your future. (THIS is the most potent part of the visualization for me)

These lines are connected to the man you desire (and/or clients and money).

How amazing does that feel?

Can you allow yourself to stay connected to this feeling state for the rest of the day?

This is how you draw what you want to you.

Then you must maintain that state of being throughout your day so your energetic frequency stays connected to your future.

If/when you dip into the lower energies... you disconnect and the lights go dark. There's no more connection.

Make sense?

Just want to send a random thanks-soo-much to @PrissiSippi for making this thread very easy to follow with the links for each week. It is so helpful. Also for the last week of this month, I plan to revisit each one just to brush up on them, reflect and come into the new year with a refresher. So I just wanted to say thank you. And may we end this year with a divine feminine bang!! :gorgeous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back