2019 52 Weeks To Being Divinely Feminine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on this video ladies?

This video is on point. I just finished dating a guy I wasn't attracted to. I used it as a time to practice my flirting, communication, feminine energy, etc.

• The N/A man will often treat you VERY well and you get acclimated to being pursued, adored and treated well (memorize this feeling!)
THIS ^^^
It had been a while since someone made me feel wanted and worthy. He was a great pick-me-up.

Last edited:
Saw this on Facebook and thought it was a WONDERFUL case study for us:

Scenario A For First Date Set Up
Man - "Hey sorry. I have to cancel tonight. Boss says team meeting may take longer."

Woman A immediately - "No problem. You can always make it up to me on another date
1f609.png
;) I am free this Sunday after 6 pm. Let me know if that works for you
1f642.png
:) "

Man - "Haha. Yes, we have to see about that. Work can be annoying at times."

Scenario B For First Date Set Up

Man - "Hey sorry. I have to cancel tonight. Boss says team meeting may take longer."

Woman B -Ok.

Man after two hours, knowing that he´s not probably going to hear more from her - "I know this is upsetting. I can´t wait to make it up to you. When are you free next?"

Woman B - Sunday 6 pm can work.. but only up for grabs if you promise to make it
1f609.png
;)

Man - "You bet I will cross mountains and be there
1f609.png
;) "

Now are both these women AMAZING and deserve grand love?

Absolutely. Heck yeah!

But which woman do you think creates a deeper, instinctive attraction in the man and actually goes on that date to get things started ?

Woman B, any day!

And her words don´t really matter as much because her energy is ON SPOT.

Now here´s how these two women, who are otherwise identical in their career success, status and good looks, are creating completely different emotional experiences when it comes to their romantic interactions with men.

With woman A, after she gives him a time for the next date without him asking for it himself, his sub-conscious mind goes - "Ah- She´s in and ready and available."

She has what I call in the Wunder world, the "leading" energy in dating. She has no qualms about making things happen to just move things forward to the date.

Just that this energy actually SLOWS your speed down in dating because it makes masculine men recoil and withdraw energetically - "Let´s see about that."

With woman B, however, she understands the power of detail and nuances and more than anything, she understands the power of energy.

She is surrendered and not trying to make anything happen. She is also not being overtly nice or friendly.

She is just being objective, respecting his leadership + she´s drawing a standard. She creates space for him to step up and lead.

Who does the man want to rise up to?

Woman B , as clear as day.

I see many amazing women in my community focus so much on superficial texting and "what to say to a man" kind of approaches to men daily. And they don´t really work... unless you understand the energetics of the masculine and feminine exchange.

Who is leading? Who is surrendered?
Today, I invite you to go deeper into understanding how emotional attraction and masculine / feminine energy polarity actually works and put your focus on learning and implementing that in your interactions with men... because when you do that, it all starts to feel easy and crystal clear, even if you´re a hyper powered, successful woman who likes to go FAST, FAST, FAST !

Diva tip - In dating, slowing down will make you go faster !!

Saw this on Facebook and thought it was a WONDERFUL case study for us:

Scenario A For First Date Set Up

Woman A immediately - "No problem. You can always make it up to me on another date
1f609.png
;) I am free this Sunday after 6 pm. Let me know if that works for you
1f642.png
:) "

Man - "Haha. Yes, we have to see about that. Work can be annoying at times."

Scenario B For First Date Set Up

Woman B -Ok.

Man after two hours, knowing that he´s not probably going to hear more from her - "I know this is upsetting. I can´t wait to make it up to you. When are you free next?"

Woman B - Sunday 6 pm can work.. but only up for grabs if you promise to make it
1f609.png
;)

Man - "You bet I will cross mountains and be there
1f609.png
;) "

Now are both these women AMAZING and deserve grand love?

Absolutely. Heck yeah!

But which woman do you think creates a deeper, instinctive attraction in the man and actually goes on that date to get things started ?

Woman B, any day!

And her words don´t really matter as much because her energy is ON SPOT.

Now here´s how these two women, who are otherwise identical in their career success, status and good looks, are creating completely different emotional experiences when it comes to their romantic interactions with men.

With woman A, after she gives him a time for the next date without him asking for it himself, his sub-conscious mind goes - "Ah- She´s in and ready and available."

She has what I call in the Wunder world, the "leading" energy in dating. She has no qualms about making things happen to just move things forward to the date.

Just that this energy actually SLOWS your speed down in dating because it makes masculine men recoil and withdraw energetically - "Let´s see about that."

With woman B, however, she understands the power of detail and nuances and more than anything, she understands the power of energy.

She is surrendered and not trying to make anything happen. She is also not being overtly nice or friendly.

She is just being objective, respecting his leadership + she´s drawing a standard. She creates space for him to step up and lead.

Who does the man want to rise up to?

Woman B , as clear as day.

I see many amazing women in my community focus so much on superficial texting and "what to say to a man" kind of approaches to men daily. And they don´t really work... unless you understand the energetics of the masculine and feminine exchange.

Who is leading? Who is surrendered?
Today, I invite you to go deeper into understanding how emotional attraction and masculine / feminine energy polarity actually works and put your focus on learning and implementing that in your interactions with men... because when you do that, it all starts to feel easy and crystal clear, even if you´re a hyper powered, successful woman who likes to go FAST, FAST, FAST !

Diva tip - In dating, slowing down will make you go faster !!
This was great!! I am so the woman who is overly nice, and that's my nature. I also want 0 to 100, or I don't see the point of continuing to build. I kill potential before it gets off the ground. I'm going to meditate on this.

I have soooo many ways this feminine journey with you ladies has changed my life this year.

I’m more intentional and present in my day to day actions.
I KNOW that I create my happiness and I use my time wisely to make sure I create that happiness every single day.
I get more things done for me.
My journaling game has been going on strong. I’ve practiced my creative energy through journaling and I’ve even picked up drawing a little bit. (I never thought I could even doodle lol)
Of course I still wear my dresses everyday. I’ve been slipping lately but even me slipping means wearing dresses 3 out of 7 days.
I’m more grounded each and everyday.
I’m a more intentional parent.
I’m way more soft and feminine Andie’s really changing my interactions with others. No more begging for relationships including some friends.
My mom’s hurtful comments have stopped hurting me as much with the placement of strong boundaries. I’m very soft on the inside but very strong on the outside.

My next steps?
Completely believing that I am worth it. I understand I’m trying to undo some childhood trauma and even though I now have boundaries and know it’s safe to be feminine, I need to believe I am DESERVING of the things I want in my life. 2020 will be dedicated to learning this.

divine femininity for the win! I’ll update some more tomorrow. Love y’all!

I have been watching her videos on femininity, and she has inspired me so much! I love love love the her personality and how she presents herself. It's great to have a breathing version of who I want to be. She's Disney princess goals :laugh: . She helps me refocus on my goal of being a housewife one day, and to work on being housewife material. I'm excited to continue my feminine journey in 2020!

Last edited:
The emotional blackmail!
Mom texted me today saying she sat and waited on my call all day yesterday. She wants to know what I’m doing that I can’t call. I last called last week.
A million ways to respond ran through my mind- especially how I pay her darn phone bill...
but all I said is, “you can always call me if you want to talk”
Here we go talking about “like I don’t want to hear from my children”
Keep waiting Mom.

Are there some examples of experiences you've created for yourself or others?
I keep forgetting to respond to this. I've been told I'm a superb host, and dining is one of my strengths. I serve hot dogs the same way I serve a porterhouse. It's all about presentation.

• Set the mood with music. I usually find a Google Play Music station or base one on a song. If you're special, I'll hand-pick the songs and create a playlist.
  • No paper or plastic. Ever.
  • Quality flatwear.
  • No paper towels or napkins. I use linen.
  • I set my table. I have a centerpiece, coasters, placemats, and sometimes chargers. I lay the silverware out, too. Fork(s) to the left, knife and spoon on the right.
  • Everything is ready when you arrive. Table is set and food is ready. Condiments are on the table. I always serve you, though. I time everything so that when you get here it's hot and ready to eat.
  • Again, presentation. I make sure to serve the food in front of you. For example, if I made something in the oven, I'll take it out, cut it, and plate it while you watch. Then present it to you with a flourish :lol: And I always serve myself first so that your food will be hottest.
  • We drink out of wine glasses. I get this from my mama :look: She even drinks orange juice from one.
  • You never have to get up. Seconds? I got you. Drink refill? Ditto.
  • Most important, great conversation. But this comes naturally to me ;)

Last edited:
I keep forgetting to respond to this. I've been told I'm a superb host, and dining is one of my strengths. I serve hot dogs the same way I serve a porterhouse. It's all about presentation.

• Set the mood with music. I usually find a Google Play Music station or base one on a song. If you're special, I'll hand-pick the songs and create a playlist.
  • Quality flatwear.
  • I set my table. I have a centerpiece, coasters, placemats, and sometimes chargers. I lay the silverware out, too. Fork(s) to the left, knife and spoon on the right.
  • Everything is ready when you arrive. Table is set and food is ready. Condiments are on the table. I always serve you, though. I time everything so that when you get here it's hot and ready to eat.
  • Again, presentation. I make sure to serve the food in front of you. For example, if I made something in the oven, I'll take it out, cut it, and plate it while you watch. Then present it to you with a flourish :lol: And I always serve myself first so that your food will be hottest.
  • We drink out of wine glasses. I get this from my mama :look: She even drinks orange juice from one.
WOW!! I know that your guests have an incredible time! Thank you for detailing your whole process. I've never hosted a party before, but it sounds like something to look forward to whenever I have my own place. One thing I want to develop in 2020 is attention to detail and an eye for beautifying.

We spoke about creating experiences a while back. Most of us are spending more time shopping online, than at brick & mortar stores.

How have y'all created a pleasant environment to make the online shopping experience a true joy? Do y'all add healthy snacks on the side...or less healthy ones :grin:? Do y'all play soft music in the background? How do y'all keep tab of everything you've ordered? Have y'all registered all your pre-paid / debit cards so the shopping goes more smoothly? I want deets :D.

Got something for free today.
Went into a gentleman’s store. A man came over to help me. I was dressed cute, athleisure, well moisturized with a cute gray Beanie. I explained that I wasn’t sure what to buy Dh. I told him his favorite store elsewhere, he knew the store- one of his friends works there. After looking around a bit, I asked him what would be an appropriate gift card amount- I had a number in mind of course. He named my amount then put a gift in a bag and told me to put it in my purse as a welcome to the city gift. Such a nice experience! Never would’ve happened without this thread.
He told the cashier- “I’m giving this pretty girl here this gift, ring her for x dollars... bla bla bla”
I wasn’t offended to be called girl like I’d have been a year or so ago.

The emotional blackmail!
Mom texted me today saying she sat and waited on my call all day yesterday. She wants to know what I’m doing that I can’t call. I last called last week.
A million ways to respond ran through my mind- especially how I pay her darn phone bill...
Keep waiting Mom.

I got this from an old best friend. She inserted curse words into it either. I was like you know where to find me. I’m always here. I made a physical boundary and left the room. She never invited me to her holiday party. She never called me. She never sent a text. She doesn’t even like pics on SM. Why does the whole relationship depend on me calling you? I’m good love enjoy.

We spoke about creating experiences a while back. Most of us are spending more time shopping online, than at brick & mortar stores.

How have y'all created a pleasant environment to make the online shopping experience a true joy? Do y'all add healthy snacks on the side...or less healthy ones :grin:? Do y'all play soft music in the background? How do y'all keep tab of everything you've ordered? Have y'all registered all your pre-paid / debit cards so the shopping goes more smoothly? I want deets :D.
I ordered most of my presents online but I wrapped every single present. I took my time and added gift tags and bows to every present. They came out really really cute.

Last night I played rnb Christmas music while making stockings for the kids.

Today Im probably king to wear my Santa dress with tights

• Quality flatwear.
Yaaaaas honey two snaps

View attachment 453963

Was able to deflect every invitation to a conflict that my sister threw my way. Except maybe for one early this morning...but 2020 is coming and there's time to work on it :yep:

Merry Christmas ladies!
White on white on white!!! Very cute! The boots are bomb!! My sister got me some tan knee-high boots for Christmas and I'm so excited to wear them out!

Over the last few weeks, I've been making extra effort to get up and not slip into my comfortable house gear on days that I plan on leaving the house (i.e. no jogging pants and baggy tshirts).

Last week, we bought bunk beds for the boys and so I decided to decorate the bedrooms. I've been back and forth to IKEA so many times in the last week that I was starting to consider applying for a job there. On one of the trips, I brought oldest DS and left him at the play centre while I went shopping for decorative pillows and bedding. I began racing around the store because I needed to grab some stuff upstairs before heading back downstairs to pick him up. Racing to catch the elevator down, my shopping cart swung out of control and crashed into one of the metal bumpers. I jumped into the elevator and then a Chinese man and his wife (with baby carriage) came in. I was feeling a ways because my hands and lips felt dry and I was thinking that I should have taken a bit more time to put on some make up before heading out that morning. Anyway, he made a joke about how I couldn't steer the cart. Nothing malicious, just joking. So, then I decided to play up my femininity in the way that I do best and start with the flirty banter -- and I made a comment about how I was a better driver on the road. Quick eye contact with him, full eye contact with her. He joked about not worrying about my driving because he was Chinese.:biggrin:

Anyway, the elevator opens and even though I offered to let him out first (my cart was heavy and I didn't want to be responsible for hitting him with it), he insisted that it was safer for him if I left first! :lachen: So we all part ways. I go and pick up DS and go back to shopping. Out of nowhere, the same man walks up to me and offers me a coupon for 15% off my entire purchase. Apparently, he and his wife didn't need. Needless to say, I turned the feminine energy all the way up and received it gladly.

I went back home and continued my decorating mission. My goal was to make the children's rooms feel homely. I felt like Oprah -- you get a pillow and you get a pillow and you get a pillow! We've got so many pillows on each bed. They look great! The only down side is that my bedroom hasn't been made up yet -- I couldn't find pillows in colours that "sparked joy". However, the guest bedroom, which we are now also turning into the kids reading/quiet space now has a bed that is sparking so much joy for me that I am going to use it as my woman cave as well. Pink and gold bed coverings. It is so much more serene than it was before. I can't wait to bring that atmosphere into mommy and daddy's room.

Saw this on Facebook:

Walking away (leaning back or literally walking away) from a man doesn't mean you don't have feelings for him.

It means you are grounded enough to see things as they are- and not try to change what you can't change. And so, with utmost courage and bravery, even in pain, you walk away.

But the thing is..... you walk towards yourself and a wide open horizon.

And then one of two things happen--

He watches you walk away and runs towards you- and now two people are walking in the same direction.
OR......
You walk into the arms of the man who was right for you.

Men do not respect women that cling, trying to force a man to step up when she won't step up for herself. A man only respects a woman that steps up for herself and knows when its time to walk away....
Not rejecting him, but accepting him- exactly where he is at.
Not judging him, but setting both free to have what is right for each one of them.
That's walking away with truth and integrity- and with your heart- the part of you men find irresistible. (Gio)

d4f36ea2-58c9-426c-8ca2-cae88a50990a.jpg

Snapped this photograph before I left my sister's place during the Holidays. She has been living in The Netherlands for most of her life. I love visiting her, hospitality is one of her spiritual gifts, so I prefer going to her place rather than a hotel or anything like that.

This picture in particular is so telling, because prior to her current union with her DH, my sister was in another relationship that turned sour after a decade. When she wanted to leave that relationship, the man confiscated all her belongings, including her clothes & shoes. The men in our family were nowhere to be found to be able to go retrieve her stuff. So she had to start rebuilding her life from scratch.

Fast forward to now and God has given her everything back and more! Because now she actually gets to wear her shoes. Whereas back then she really couldn't: her ex shunned social events and when he did attend them, it was to get drunk and cause a rawkus. On top of that, back in the days, she had to buy all her shoes herself. Whereas now, I always gift her designer shoes as a token of my appreciation for helping to raise me.

The emotional blackmail!
Keep waiting Mom.
Like clockwork. except this time I called and she didn’t answer or return the call. Now here she is again.
my mother was very neglectful. I want so badly to remind her of that. Lower your expectations like we had to growing up.
Instead I told her that when I am work, preparing for my day, those messages have a negative effect on the rest of my day.

Omg. I’m not going to work today, in the name of self care. I have a rash from below my chin to between my breast. I suspect it’s eczema but I’m not sure. I didn’t sleep well and it hurts to put clothes on top. So I’m staying home. Probably would’ve pushed through in the past but it’s really not worth the pain.
I tired aloe, calamine, hydrocortisone neosporine pain & itch, a damp towel. Nothing has work!

Omg. I’m not going to work today, in the name of self care. I have a rash from below my chin to between my breast. I suspect it’s eczema but I’m not sure. I didn’t sleep well and it hurts to put clothes on top. So I’m staying home. Probably would’ve pushed through in the past but it’s really not worth the pain.
I tired aloe, calamine, hydrocortisone neosporine pain & itch, a damp towel. Nothing has work!
Oh geez!! That sounds awful. Did the rash just come out of nowhere? I would have a doctor check it out.

Maybe take some benadryl, it could be an allergic reaction to something. Feel better dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back