2019 52 Weeks To Being Divinely Feminine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from @PrissiSippi ? I sent a DM to see if she's ok but haven't heard anything.

I don't have many daily interactions with people and the year has already started, but if there is any interest I can open a new thread and at least put up the weekly prompts until she gets back and can hopefully take over.
I would be interested in a 2020 thread!

@Brwnbeauti Were you able to get some sleep? I hope that you can figure out what's going on with your system.
Thank you for checking on me. The dermatologist wrote a prescription for a topical steroid and also gave me samples of eucrisa to try first. The eucrisa has dulled the itch. I slept better last night
An extreme eczema flair. I don't know what prompted it but I'm cutting dairy and gluten for a bit.

Thank you for checking on me. The dermatologist wrote a prescription for a topical steroid and also gave me samples of eucrisa to try first. The eucrisa has dulled the itch. I slept better last night
An extreme eczema flair. I don't know what prompted it but I'm cutting dairy and gluten for a bit.
I'm glad that you got something forward and know what you're dealing with! I hope it clears up sooner than later.

Hi everyone,

I started a thread for 2020. 2020 52 Weeks to being Divinely Feminine

If @PrissiSippi comes back, I would love for her to take over as I'm still on the learning side of this femininity journey -- or if anyone else wants to please feel free to let me know. I just didn't want to loose the momentum that we had going.

I hope that everyone joins again -- posts and posts often. I really enjoy learning from everyone's experiences and want to start the new decade divinely.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back