2023 52 Weeks To Being Divinely Feminine

I used to think I was successfully being invisible. But the jokes on me because it seems I'm smoldering and smoking up the room. I had a professional function last month. The attendees were former professional athletes in France. They were older and were now working in management and administration in the sports organization, after having had careers as athletes on the field.

Anyway, I was required to be there. I had on no make-up, glasses on, librarian bun, plain black hoodie, stretch pants and boots up to my knees. One gentleman, who was about 6'3 with arms as big as my thigh was sending all kinds of signals. He was giving me direct eye contact and smiling at me. I keep them at bay by staying in English. It's a great blocker, staying in English and only speaking English. Most folks leave you alone if they think you don't speak French or if they think they have to use English with you.

I brushed passed him at one point, BY ACCIDENT, because I was getting me something to eat at the appetizer table and I tried to squeeze by because he was in a conversation with his back to the table and blocking the best food on the table. He stared me down, as if I had touched him with my lil' body on purpose. Ladies, I had NOT!

It were as if I WAS on a cracker and he wanted to eat me up! It was intense. I could literally feel that man absorbing me with his eyes. I was so glad to be able to leave. I usually use a frumpy sweater but I took it off that day because I felt like it looked too unprofessional for the event. I then realized that the leggings were clinging to my legs and my hoodie sat right above my booty, framing it. I realized this after I got home and reflected on that gentleman's intense attention on me.

Now, I may not have nothing else, but I KNOW I have a GREAT looking booty! I felt quite powerful and empowered by the experience and realization. I don't have to do anything except just be- a woman and in my femininity. Wow! (I feel like I've typed this story before on here so forgive me.)

The goodies table. Before it was blocked by people.

goodies.jpeg

Last edited:
I am loling bc you def give me the sage. I think it’s useful in knowing areas that you can max out if needed. Mine I’m struggling with as it was the first time being honest.
Ok! I'm brutally honest 24/7 so that's not one of my issues. I struggle with being TOO honest, at times.

I used to think I was successfully being invisible. But the jokes on me because it seems I'm smoldering and smoking up the room. I had a professional function last month. The attendees were former professional athletes in France. They were older and were now working in management and administration in the sports organization, after having had careers as athletes on the field.

Anyway, I was required to be there. I had on no make-up, glasses on, librarian bun, plain black hoodie, stretch pants and boots up to my knees. One gentleman, who was about 6'3 with arms as big as my thigh was sending all kinds of signals. He was giving me direct eye contact and smiling at me. I keep them at bay by staying in English. It's a great blocker, staying in English and only speaking English. Most folks leave you alone if they think you don't speak French or if they think they have to use English with you.

I brushed passed him at one point, BY ACCIDENT, because I was getting me something to eat at the appetizer table and I tried to squeeze by because he was in a conversation with his back to the table and blocking the best food on the table. He stared me down, as if I had touched him with my lil' body on purpose. Ladies, I had NOT!

It were as if I WAS on a cracker and he wanted to eat me up! It was intense. I could literally feel that man absorbing me with his eyes. I was so glad to be able to leave. I usually use a frumpy sweater but I took it off that day because I felt like it looked too unprofessional for the event. I then realized that the leggings were clinging to my legs and my hoodie sat right above my booty, framing it. I realized this after I got home and reflected on that gentleman's intense attention on me.

Now, I may not have nothing else, but I KNOW I have a GREAT looking booty! I felt quite powerful and empowered by the experience and realization. I don't have to do anything except just be- a woman and in my femininity. Wow! (I feel like I've typed this story before on here so forgive me.)

The goodies table. Before it was blocked by people.

View attachment 487903
I mean I have seen your face so like I know body pics you have posted your the full package. I like staying aloof like if you want me you will have to get my attention and direct.

Ok! I'm brutally honest 24/7 so that's not one of my issues. I struggle with being TOO honest, at times.
No for me I’m finally honest w who I am. I could never marry but be well kept I would be happy. Think courtesan life lol. I have tried being the respectable corporate girl and I feel grossed out. I’m soft but didn’t want to acknowledge that bc of grooming.
I can be blunt but that’s a side effect of working in places illfitted.

@Chicoro tight pants, tight boots, and the boots. We used to call knee high boots back on the day. Not as an insult, but those were the boots you put on when you wanted everyone to know that you're hot.

Like @Plushottie said, I've seen both the face and body... you can't be rolling upb in here for story time like men don't have "hot librarian" fantasies.

Gah! I would have been batting my eye lashes, smiling, and standing in with my face to the corner so that the room could admire the booty! :rofl:

@Chicoro tight pants, tight boots, and the boots. We used to call knee high boots back on the day. Not as an insult, but those were the boots you put on when you wanted everyone to know that you're hot.

Like @Plushottie said, I've seen both the face and body... you can't be rolling upb in here for story time like men don't have "hot librarian" fantasies.

Gah! I would have been batting my eye lashes, smiling, and standing in with my face to the corner so that the room could admire the booty! :rofl:
She can act coy but we know the truth. Like your too fione folks probably baffled like wow I’m grateful to have sight.

I have one thing to say

Absolutely no insult taken! Girl, my boots are from Harley Davidson, for motorcycle riding. They are cute to me, but I'm not sure that they are sexy. Okay, perhaps the gentleman likes librarians.

I guess I should let 'my booty' talk more!

I mean I have seen your face so like I know body pics you have posted your the full package. I like staying aloof like if you want me you will have to get my attention and direct.
That is so sweet to say, thank you!
Most of my life it has seemed to me that men do not talk to me or approach me. So, I figured they just didn't find me attractive. I say that because my friends and people I am with get approached all the time. About 99% of the time men don't talk to me. I have been in the company of super beautiful women and women who were attractive. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked, "What's your friend's name?"

No for me I’m finally honest w who I am. I could never marry but be well kept I would be happy. Think courtesan life lol. I have tried being the respectable corporate girl and I feel grossed out. I’m soft but didn’t want to acknowledge that bc of grooming.
I can be blunt but that’s a side effect of working in places illfitted.
That's good that you are able to see what will not work for you and feel good about it. That is very hard to do especially when society has certain expectations for us as women and men. It takes courage, confidence and strength to be yourself. Bravo to you! These are such commendable actions you are doing!

She can act coy but we know the truth. Like your too fione folks probably baffled like wow I’m grateful to have sight.
I think I am the only person baffled because I am telling ya'll folks don't approach me. I will say that perhaps I have been MISSING MEN signals all my life. I am JUST now starting to pick up on signals that I never noticed before. I always thought if a man was truly interested in you and he was single, he would just approach me.

I am not fishing for compliments. I have been in the company of 'fine' women and they get approached. I have been in the company of relatively attractive women and even plain women and they get approached, not me.

The only times I consistently get approached, which I can count on my hands, is when I go dancing. All the men I have ever gotten serious with I met them when I went dancing or was in a dance class. Perhaps my booty be in hyper conversation and they just can't resist! I have absolutely NO idea, hence I am up in this thread trying to learn and understand about men and myself. So I can get the one I want!

I have one thing to say

I think I am finally realizing that this is something I CAN do. Along with my lack of understanding social interactions, I also have contributed by dimming my own light. I have changed an incredible amount over the last three (3) years and dimming my light is no longer an option.

@Plushottie and @snoop ,
I will never forget when I was in high school. This really gorgeous guy, who was one year younger, came up to me at my locker. I had on a pink, mini dress with heels. He said with gusto and such pleasure, "You have the nicest ssa ." I was taken aback because a) I had no idea that he noticed me and b), that my booty was nice. My ex-husband also mentioned that was what he noticed about me first.

So Operation Bootification, or letting the booty talk for me, is ON!

By the way, my crush, Mr. Fox, was opening his garage right before I walked by a couple of weeks ago. I had on a form fitting pair of exercise pants and a jacket that cut at the rib cage. So all that booty was on display. I passed by REAL slow as he was tinkering in his garage, but he DID not look up. But, he was opening his car door and closing it loudly and he never drove out. So, he saw me and the booty. That's for sure. And, I had on my lovely Saturday make-up. Yet, he did not say anything or approach me. This is why I 'don't get it' as to: If I am so attractive, how come men don't talk to me? Yet, they talk to super beautiful women around me and plain women around me.

I found that my explanation had information in relation to to men, but do you find that the information can help you to better relate to:

1. men
2. women

If so, how or how?
Yes, for both men and women. When I was at university and living in the dormitory, this black girl said to me:
"It's hard to know where you are coming from...hard to know who you are. You don't put out feelers."

She was in my room and nothing was decorated. I just had the bare minimum of stuff and study charts and schedules. I guess she hit the nail on the head. If as a woman she said that, I am sure that most men are completely befuddled by me. I thought I was open like a book. But being honest and frank and direct are NOT the same as being open and 'readable'. I don't think I like this challenge. I'm uncomfortable with all this. Look at me trying to escape this challenge, AGAIN.

@Plushottie and @snoop ,
I will never forget when I was in high school. This really gorgeous guy, who was one year younger, came up to me at my locker. I had on a pink, mini dress with heels. He said with gusto and such pleasure, "You have the nicest ssa ." I was taken aback because a) I had no idea that he noticed me and b), that my booty was nice. My ex-husband also mentioned that was what he noticed about me first.

So Operation Bootification, or letting the booty talk for me, is ON!

By the way, my crush, Mr. Fox, was opening his garage right before I walked by a couple of weeks ago. I had on a form fitting pair of exercise pants and a jacket that cut at the rib cage. So all that booty was on display. I passed by REAL slow as he was tinkering in his garage, but he DID not look up. But, he was opening his car door and closing it loudly and he never drove out. So, he saw me and the booty. That's for sure. And, I had on my lovely Saturday make-up. Yet, he did not say anything or approach me. This is why I 'don't get it' as to: If I am so attractive, how come men don't talk to me? Yet, they talk to super beautiful women around me and plain women around me.

How often to you make eye contact and smile at Fantastic Mr. Fox? I find that eye contact works. It can't be the hard kind. A quick look, look away, then quickly look back coupled with a soft smile works for me.

Yes, for both men and women. When I was at university and living in the dormitory, this black girl said to me:
"It's hard to know where you are coming from...hard to know who you are. You don't put out feelers."

She was in my room and nothing was decorated. I just had the bare minimum of stuff and study charts and schedules. I guess she hit the nail on the head. If as a woman she said that, I am sure that most men are completely befuddled by me. I thought I was open like a book. But being honest and frank and direct are NOT the same as being open and 'readable'. I don't think I like this challenge. I'm uncomfortable with all this. Look at me trying to escape this challenge, AGAIN.

You ain't going nowhere. It's a challenge for us all. You're staying here.

How often to you make eye contact and smile at Fantastic Mr. Fox? I find that eye contact works. It can't be the hard kind. A quick look, look away, then quickly look back coupled with a soft smile works for me.
He does not look at me. He sees me and then drops his eyes. I mentioned in another thread that I was sitting at a gourmet pizza restaurant, last month at the beginning of February 2023. He came in and talked to the owner and then he made a targeted effort to peek at me. I was waiting and watching. And looking cute with my gorgeous makeup, as it was a Saturday evening. My hair was gleaming and beautiful, too. He peeked around the counter at me and I met his eyes for the brieftest of moments then he quickly pulled back. So either he is not available, not really interested or shy. I probably looked back at him hard with no smile. It happened so fast, I wasn't ready and didn't have a plan. I have told myself to smile at men who make eye contact with me, that I like, but I FORGET and revert back to bad, old habits when it happens. Hence, nobody talks to me. *Whines and types.*

I also mentioned in another thread that the very first time I saw him was about eight (8) months ago. I was walking and I stared at him and he stared at me and turned his body toward me as I walked past him. Then, about one minute later, as I was turning the corner somebody came between me and the building and bumped me. I said excuse me because I often cross in front of people on the street. It was him and he did it on purpose to get my attention. He passed on the right of me where there was about 1 foot of space between me and the wall. On my left, on the other side, there was at least 5+ feet. As he bumped and passed me, he did not look up and he did not say a word. He just smiled, almost to himself, and kept his eyes forward and walked past me. Prior to this encounter, I had never seen or noticed him before. He lives on that street in which he bumped me and I live two (2) blocks down. I moved there in May 2022. He bumped me in May/June. I walked down that street daily to go to work.

He speaks to and waves and goes and talks to people in the center of town. But he don't say NOTHING to me! I believe he is a business owner and well known in the community. I had no idea who he was when I first saw him and had that bumping incident. In fact, after he left the pizza place, I asked who he was. They told me about his business. That was literally eight (8) months after I first saw him. Between that first bump and culminating at the pizza place, I had seen him about 4 other times in the Sunday neighborhood outdoor food market. He was waving and shaking hands and kissing on folks there,too. He looked at me once and of course, I looked back with no smile. I had the nerve to have on black shades, too. He squinched his eyes down at me and walked away. Sigh. Talk about fumbling the ball.

Instead of 52 weeks, I need about 52 years to being divinely feminine.

Last edited:
He does not look at me. He sees me and then drops his eyes. I mentioned in another thread that I was sitting at a gourmet pizza restaurant, last month at the beginning of February 2023. He came in and talked to the owner and then he made a targeted effort to peek at me. I was waiting and watching. And looking cute with my gorgeous makeup, as it was a Saturday evening. My hair was gleaming and beautiful, too. He peeked around the counter at me and I met his eyes for the brieftest of moments then he quickly pulled back. So either he is not available, not really interested or shy. I probably looked back at him hard with no smile. It happened so fast, I wasn't ready and didn't have a plan. I have told myself to smile at men who make eye contact with me, that I like, but I FORGET and revert back to bad, old habits when it happens. Hence, nobody talks to me. *Whines and types.*

I also mentioned in another thread that the very first time I saw him was about eight (8) months ago. I was walking and I stared at him and he stared at me and turned his body toward me as I walked past him. Then, about one minute later, as I was turning the corner somebody came between me and the building and bumped me. I said excuse me because I often cross in front of people on the street. It was him and he did it on purpose to get my attention. He passed on the right of me where there was about 1 foot of space between me and the wall. On my left, on the other side, there was at least 5+ feet. As he bumped and passed me, he did not look up and he did not say a word. He just smiled, almost to himself, and kept his eyes forward and walked past me. Prior to this encounter, I had never seen or noticed him before. He lives on that street in which he bumped me and I live two (2) blocks down. I moved there in May 2022. He bumped me in May/June. I walked down that street daily to go to work.

He speaks to and waves and goes and talks to people in the center of town. But he don't say NOTHING to me! I believe he is a business owner and well known in the community. I had no idea who he was when I first saw him and had that bumping incident. In fact, after he left the pizza place, I asked who he was. They told me about his business. That was literally eight (8) months after I first saw him. Between that first bump and culminating at the pizza place, I had seen him about 4 other times in the Sunday neighborhood outdoor food market. He was waving and shaking hands and kissing on folks there,too. He looked at me once and of course, I looked back with no smile. I had the nerve to have on black shades, too. He squinched his eyes down at me and walked away. Sigh. Talk about fumbling the ball.

Instead of 52 weeks, I need about 52 years to being divinely feminine.

We are going to get you divinely feminine in about 12 weeks. In time for the summer.

He might need more work, though. Eight months of ignoring someone on purpose sounds a bit rude, but I will choose to believe that one day you'll both exchange stories that go something like this:

Miss Chicoro: I thought you....
Fantastic Mr. Fox: But, I thought you....

And then you'll both laugh about how much time you all played hard to get because of mixed up body language.
And all of your LCHF sisters, cousins, and nieces will laugh with you.
And they lived happily ever after...

In the meantime, I challenge you not to just smile and the cute menz, but also the people that you meet, when you're walking down the street each day.

This will get you into the habit of making eye contact and smiling when the time counts.

Second challenge will be to say "hi" then keep it moving. If he is STILL ignoring you two times after that, then you know he's got issues. I say two times, because the first time you may catch him off guard. It happens to me sometimes with some of my neighbours. By the second time, to be polite, he should acknowledge you first when he sees you to make up for the previous error.

Last edited:
We are going to get you divinely feminine in about 12 weeks. In time for the summer.

He might need more work, though. Eight months of ignoring someone on purpose sounds a bit rude, but I will choose to believe that one day you'll both exchange stories that go something like this:

And then you'll both laugh about how much time you all played hard to get because of mixed up body language.

In the meantime, I challenge you not to just smile and the cute menz, but also the people that you meet, when you're walking down the street each day.

This will get you into the habit of making eye contact and smiling when the time counts.

Second challenge will be to say "hi" then keep it moving. If he is STILL ignoring you two times after that, then you know he's got issues. I say two times, because the first time you may catch him off guard. It happens to me sometimes with some of my neighbours. By the second time, to be polite, he should acknowledge you first when he sees you to make up for the previous error.

I've not explained it right. Girl, that man doesn't know me!

I live in town amongst apartments, businesses and restaurants and stores. I have only caught glimpses of the man. Those number of glimpses can be counted on one hand within an eight month period. It's akin to me having a crush on someone from afar. I'm the secret admirer. I have NEVER spoken to him except one time and that was just about two weeks ago. I was dialing my cousin on my phone and walking and he walked in front of me and I said "bonjour", but my cousin had come on the line and I had the phone to my ear. Her turned back and looked back slightly but it seemed like I was saying bonjour to the person on the phone. The only weird thing was the bump. The rest is me in my head. So, he's not being rude per se. I've never spoken to him and he's never spoken to me.

I've not explained it right. Girl, that man doesn't know me!

I live in town amongst apartments, businesses and restaurants and stores. I have only caught glimpses of the man. Those number of glimpses can be counted on one hand within an eight month period. It's akin to me having a crush on someone from afar. I'm the secret admirer. I have NEVER spoken to him except one time and that was just about two weeks ago. I was dialing my cousin on my phone and walking and he walked in front of me and I said "bonjour", but my cousin had come on the line and I had the phone to my ear. Her turned back and looked back slightly but it seemed like I was saying bonjour to the person on the phone. The only weird thing was the bump. The rest is me in my head. So, he's not being rude per se. I've never spoken to him and he's never spoken to me.

Ahhh. Gotcha.

My plan stands, though. You are the Queen of being poised and ready.

We will work on smiling with our mouths and eyes. He'll come for a closer look at the booty after that.

Ahhh. Gotcha.

My plan stands, though. You are the Queen of being poised and ready.

We will work on smiling with our mouths and eyes. He'll come for a closer look at the booty after that.
YOU need to STAWP! :stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop:

Alright, I'm ready to be the SAGE Queen of Poised and Ready who smiles with her eyes and her mouth. Let's work YOUR plan.
Let's DO THIS!

I'm putting 'Sage' up in front of queen because it took me answering 130+ questions to be told I'm sage. We gone use that energy investment and time of answering all them questions whenever and wherever possible.

That is so sweet to say, thank you!
Most of my life it has seemed to me that men do not talk to me or approach me. So, I figured they just didn't find me attractive. I say that because my friends and people I am with get approached all the time. About 99% of the time men don't talk to me. I have been in the company of super beautiful women and women who were attractive. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked, "What's your friend's name?"
I’m new to metaphysical things but energy is my only thought. Men can be scared when they approach one with strong energy. Your gorgeous and highly intelligent. I struggle with that a lot. I went out last night and looked divine, not a man said a peep. It’s disheartening but I’m going to keep experimenting.

I will tackle you. I probably still bench 130 lbs. I understand those feelings hard core. I kinda could sense that your old roommate said, from your post. You are very clinical and fact based like a scientist. However when you sent me a dm you were like warm honey butter on a warm biscuit. So you may to the masses come very about the business/closed.
When I first took this quiz back in 2019, I was the sage. I can look back knowing I hid myself behind my knowledge and wasn’t comfortable tapping in to my other essence which is the ingene or maiden. I’m not a sexy type but can be sensual like a Marilyn Monroe. There’s a child like air blended with her body that just does it. Now I’m comfy w my complexity. I’m smart, know what I know but also am a mature maiden who isn’t swayed by society expectations of me. I have had to be very mature as life has been hard but I’m learning to soften.

I’m new to metaphysical things but energy is my only thought. Men can be scared when they approach one with strong energy. Your gorgeous and highly intelligent. I struggle with that a lot. I went out last night and looked divine, not a man said a peep. It’s disheartening but I’m going to keep experimenting.
It was probably a good thing for you. Let ALL the fools pass you by. You just need one good one! Ooooh, wish I could have seen how you looked! I love your hair and makeup photos! Did you enjoy yourself? Was it for drinks or food? I love to eat, myself.

Thank you for the compliment! Takes one to know one! Hi :hiya: gorgeous and highly intelligent person!

I have always had this strong energy, even when I was a toddler. I have a vivid memory of slamming a door in another, older child's face when I was about three (3).

She came to the door to play with my older sister. She had previously said to me, "You color ugly", then shoved my arm off the coloring book. I fixed THAT! Then you color at YO house! My very own mother betrayed me by snatching me back and opening the door for her and apologizing on my behalf. Hmph!

Last edited:
I will tackle you. I probably still bench 130 lbs. I understand those feelings hard core. I kinda could sense that your old roommate said, from your post. You are very clinical and fact based like a scientist. However when you sent me a dm you were like warm honey butter on a warm biscuit. So you may to the masses come very about the business/closed.
When I first took this quiz back in 2019, I was the sage. I can look back knowing I hid myself behind my knowledge and wasn’t comfortable tapping in to my other essence which is the ingene or maiden. I’m not a sexy type but can be sensual like a Marilyn Monroe. There’s a child like air blended with her body that just does it. Now I’m comfy w my complexity. I’m smart, know what I know but also am a mature maiden who isn’t swayed by society expectations of me. I have had to be very mature as life has been hard but I’m learning to soften.
"You are very clinical and fact based like a scientist. However when you sent me a dm you were like warm honey butter on a warm biscuit. So you may to the masses come very about the business/closed."

This is right.

It was probably a good thing for you. Let ALL the fools pass you by. You just need one good one! Ooooh, wish I could have seen how you looked! I love your hair and makeup photos! Did you enjoy yourself? Was it for drinks or food? I love to eat, myself.

Thank you for the compliment! Takes one to know one! Hi :hiya: gorgeous and highly intelligent person!

I have always had this strong energy, even when I was a toddler. I have a vivid memory of slamming a door in another, older child's face when I was about three (3).

She came to the door to play with my older sister. She had previously said to me, "You color ugly", then shoved my arm off the coloring book. I fixed THAT! Then you color at YO house! My very own mother betrayed me by snatching me back and opening the door for her and apologizing on my behalf. Hmph!
I did a salad as I’m low carb and hyper weight loss focused. I don’t drink because sugar and I was drove my self. I truly laughed hard visioning tiny you slamming a door. Your like mom I said what I said she was out of line.
A man for you would have to be stronger unless you enjoy soft men.

@Chicoro I saw this as I’m researching today and felt it may lend a bit of insight. It def hit on some of my pain points.

Also called the Wise Woman or Crone...:confused::oops: Wait...just...one minute, here. What is this!

Sage Archetype.png

Just when I thought I was unique and special, I see that they got me pegged and I'm not so unique after all. This chart is ME!

That was WONDERFUL to read! It was so affirming, wow, thank you @Plushottie !

Also called the Wise Woman or Crone...:confused::oops:Wait...just...one minute, here. What is this!

View attachment 487939

Just when I thought I was unique and special, I see that they got me pegged and I'm not so unique after all. This chart is ME!

That was WONDERFUL to read! It was so affirming, wow, thank you @Plushottie !
You are unique and special! It’s actually one of the rarest forms. It’s something I grapple with because I would prefer to be ditzy than what I am.

Back