@Nefertiti0906
@RoundEyedGirl504
@LostInAdream
@almond eyes
@tinkat
@Chicoro
@cravoecanela

Week 28: Slow It Down

My sister died a few years ago from leukemia. I used to visit her often in the hospital rooms and it got boring talking about her prognosis. We started talking about life and for that I'm actually happy about because I never got the chance to really know her since she was older than me. She told me quick grits was trash and they need to be thrown away lol. She told me I needed to get rid of that microwave cooking and come over to the regular grits side. I said nahh that takes too long. She was like, that's the beauty of it PrissiSippi. Letting those grits simmer until just right, watching them get thicker and thicker. Taking them out at the last possible moment and added your salt into them. Tasting the thick texture on your tongue. It was all about the experience.

Seduction is like this. It's all about the experience.

• Hold your gaze for a second longer than usual.
  • Smile and bat your eyelashes while taking the time to not rush and look into others eyes.
  • When doing grocery shopping take the time to SLOW DOWN and accept every single smile and stare from men. Don't focus on getting the task done, focus on the experience.
  • Walk slowly and seductively as you walk from point A to B.
  • Take your time and sit at a makeup table to apply your makeup and look in the mirror and take in how beautiful you really are. Look are ever single pore and freckle that makes up the bigger picture of YOU.

Week 28 Challenge - Take Your Time

1. What are some daily activities that you could SLOW DOWN and take in the experience of doing?
2. What did you notice when you did SLOW DOWN?

Week 28: Slow It Down

My sister died a few years ago from leukemia. I used to visit her often in the hospital rooms and it got boring talking about her prognosis. We started talking about life and for that I'm actually happy about because I never got the chance to really know her since she was older than me. She told me quick grits was trash and they need to be thrown away lol. She told me I needed to get rid of that microwave cooking and come over to the regular grits side. I said nahh that takes too long. She was like, that's the beauty of it PrissiSippi. Letting those grits simmer until just right, watching them get thicker and thicker. Taking them out at the last possible moment and added your salt into them. Tasting the thick texture on your tongue. It was all about the experience.

Seduction is like this. It's all about the experience.

• Hold your gaze for a second longer than usual.
  • Smile and bat your eyelashes while taking the time to not rush and look into others eyes.
  • When doing grocery shopping take the time to SLOW DOWN and accept every single smile and stare from men. Don't focus on getting the task done, focus on the experience.
  • Walk slowly and seductively as you walk from point A to B.
  • Take your time and sit at a makeup table to apply your makeup and look in the mirror and take in how beautiful you really are. Look are ever single pore and freckle that makes up the bigger picture of YOU.

Week 28 Challenge - Take Your Time

1. What are some daily activities that you could SLOW DOWN and take in the experience of doing?
2. What did you notice when you did SLOW DOWN?

I like this past week's challenge because aromas are important. I am very sensitive to scents (I can smell anything). I like refreshing scents and scents that seem to clear out energy. I personally like smoking out the house with resins, particularly frankincense. I bought some lemon and peppermint essential oils to use in sprays. I tend to spray myself and home with sprays that calm the home and smell refreshing. Focusing on flowers and houseplants motivated me to plant more seeds in my pots. This year I wanted to get back to growing things. I have planted cilantro, oregano, cucumber, spinach, and watermelon.

Week 20 Challenge

1. Add touches of sexiness, femininity, and aroma throughout by adding candles.
  2. Continue nurturing your flowers and houseplants from last week. Take in their beauty. Admire their beauty. Make it your focal point. If your flowers are placed in the kitchen or living room, make sure it’s in your direct focus upon entering the home so you can take in and appreciate its beauty

Living at home, one has no other option but to slow down...that's what I love so much about homeliving.

d1f01c79-de3a-46be-9793-cad814d09c95.jpg

Had this been in a restaurant, the dishes would have had to be washed within one hour or less. But at home, I left the set up from my birthday as was, for two consecutive days. Each time I looked at it, it brought back memories from the wonderful day I had. Two days later, I mustered up enough energy, to tackle it. Don't have a dishwasher so yeah...:look: :lol:. While I was doing the dishes, I was also talking to my sister via WhatsApp. We did it for like 3-4 hours. It was probably the only thing I did that day.

3f438a3a-339b-4242-a8b9-d1b528c3c2cd.jpg c7eea6ba-d96e-46c2-a5eb-3b43ddab5431.jpg 3e1ccb37-02a5-49f4-8208-1102edb1460b.jpg

Before my family came over, I took the time to wash the covers of my couch. Washed them on 90 °C so as to remove all the odors + stains. Then I ironed them with filtered / mineral water + drops of Fresh Cotton fragrance oil.

108026468_1486918988164113_7085253767598846686_o.jpg 107745746_1486428338213178_4639310759381266781_o.jpg 107492460_1486428414879837_8963020917788121302_o.jpg

The last few days, I've just been pampering myself at home. Been buying some new music too. Used the napkins from my birthday, each time I looked at it, it brought back good memories. I call it the ombre effect: I let a bit of the previous day, flow over to the next day. Only the good of course :lol:. Same technique for cooking :yep:.

27e2ff2b-a419-42d9-87cc-0ec4c97e6430.jpg 554f7d9e-993a-41e2-b7bf-70822b7042cb.jpg 6e6bf151-7fb2-4df4-b94f-8c1f8b66394b.jpg

This is what I had for dinner last evening. Extremely cheap: they're having all kinds of sales downtown, but most people are always at work. COVID-19 has shown me that a lot of people built a work life, but failed to build a home life :nono:. I would have rather had the fries come out like the last pic, a bit crunchier so I would be able to eat it with my fingers :D. But alas...

Have been planning to take myself to the movies, to go see 'Little Women', but I'm just procrastinating the whole time...Got a free ticket and everything.

As for the whole mayhem going on in the world: stay focused ladies. These issues are not new to us LHCF'ers because we discuss them ad nauseam here. Let's spend all of our energy figuring out ways to live dignified lives, so as to gain the respect of the world as Black women / people :yep:.

Participants -
@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs
@taz007
@Keen
@Saludable84
@Soaring Eagle
@Daina
@mrselle
@Nefertiti0906
@RoundEyedGirl504
@LostInAdream
@almond eyes
@tinkat
@Chicoro
@cravoecanela

Week 29: Keep the Focus on YOU

Keep the focus on YOU. When I first got into building my femininity, I got into it the WRONG way.
1f6ab
I learned how to cook, plate food, wrap presents, clean up, do my makeup, wear dresses, like flowers
1f338
and floral arrangements, and talk sweet
1f917
. There is nothing wrong about this but I was doing it for MEN.
1f6ab
I brought this up to my best friend and she had just started kickboxing lessons.
1f3c3
♀️ (great for a whole body workout.) She admitted she was actually doing it to make her husband jealous and get her body back right so more men would look her way and he would notice. I kept saying naw man that’s the by-product but I really believe the focus need to STAY on you.
1f495

A few months into this journey it really came to me. We kept falling on and off of our new habits because the focus was wrong. Femininity is a journey for the long haul. However if you do it for others, you’ll fall off QUICK.
1f61f

Remember, you can’t seduce yourself to a man. Sure the sexy clothes are nice and the ability to cook is really nice. It sets you apart but that’s not what makes you a challenge. That’s not what KEEPS his interest even though it might obtain it at first.

Keep the focus on YOU. Work out because you want a healthy you for the long haul. You’ll stay invested longer. Learn to cook because you want to raise your vibrations and care about the food going inside YOUR body. Stop to smell the flowers because it causes YOU to be grateful for life. Learn how to wrap presents or whatever hobby you do because it makes YOU feel good and adds depth in your personality. Be in your femininity because you realize IT creates and manifests the best life for YOU...NOT a man.

It’s not the clothes, ability to cook, or how much you remind him of his mama that keeps his interest. It is your softness on the outside making it so he can never press your buttons because you simply don’t give a care, the way you can listen to him when he´s had a hard day, it’s how you stroke his ego, it’s how you let him be the man because you are the woman, how you are never rushed and stay present in the moment, the way you don’t control him and give him SPACE because you’re the center of YOUR universe instead of making HIM the center of yours. It’s the way you have so many hobbies and activities that without his chase he would lose you. It is the way you’re so happy, positive, feminine, and grateful that he loves to pour into you and invest in you. Keeping the focus on YOU is what makes you a challenge and keeps him ready to chase....not necessarily makeup, clothes, cooking, scripts you say, tricks, and smoke. Keep the Focus on YOU. DO everything for YOU.

Week 29 Challenge
1. In what ways can you keep the focus on you?
2. How can you back up in times or arguments and focus all the energy back on yourself?

Cleaning is a form of meditation to me. I find that I calm down alot when I clean. When I have a clean home, I feel like everything around me is calmer. I started decluttering in the fall so this was right up my alley. I did a 12 week minimalist challenge which incorporated alot of this back in the fall. I realized during the challenge that in many ways the way that I live my life is very simple and minimalist style.

Week 21 Challenge

1. What is your housekeeping plan? Make it detailed. Using whatever method you would like, how will you make sure that you keep your home beautiful and peaceful to give you a beautiful environment that matches your beauty?
I normally make sure to clean the home throughly at least once a week. Bathroom I normally try to clean twice a week. Kitchen is cleaned daily. Tidy up the common areas daily. Having a toddler it can be challenging so I strive to keep it as clean as I can. Deep clean the home once a month.
2. How could you inspire and teach your children to relieve you of unnecessary stress and help you with this process?
My child is still fairly small but getting to the age where she is starting to showcase her independence. So Getting her to help me with simple task will lead to when she is older and clean up after herself.
3. What are 3 SMALL ways you could beautify your home? Add a flower? Change out a painting? Add some sunlight? Declutter an area?
I would like to add more plants. I would love to add more color to my home. Add more family pictures.

4. Focus on ONE room. Make your bedroom your sacred space. It should be clutter free (closet clutter is fine) and nothing besides bedding should be placed on top, side of, or under bed except for when sleeping.

The focus was the kitchen this week. Deep cleaning the kitchen and thoroughly cleaning out the freezer and refrigerator was something that I have been wanting to do. I have already been decluttering my home so this was easier for me.

Participants -
@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs
@taz007
@Keen
@Saludable84
@Soaring Eagle
@Daina
@mrselle
@Nefertiti0906
@RoundEyedGirl504
@LostInAdream
@almond eyes
@tinkat
@Chicoro
@cravoecanela

Week 30: Lean Back

✨ This May help somebody. I needed a list when I first started this journey. I still refer to the list to make sure im not over-functioning. Many of us use the term LEAN BACK.

What Is LEANING BACK, really?

As a feminine woman dating...

1) You lean back VERBALLY - speak less. It creates space and mystery and allows him to lean forward into you and lead the conversations. Refrain from calling and texting the man first often out of boredom. Don’t ask why hasn’t he called or seen you. You didn’t even notice. You don’t pretend you need know something from him to give you an excuse to call.

2) You lean back MENTALLY - You control your thoughts around him. You don't spend the whole day fantasising and thinking about him. You keep the focus on YOU. You intentionally make time for your goals hobbies friends and down time.

3) You lean back PHYSICALLY - you let him open doors. You let him talk to the hostess to find a table. You take your time an dont rush even if he says hurry up. You don’t carry heavy things when he is there. Take off your superwoman Cape. Let him help you. Have you caught yourself with a balled fist when talking to men? Be relaxed. Practice letting your wrists go limp and opening your palms. When sitting in your chair don’t lean forward lean back. You don’t drive to his house...if he wants to see you he will come TO YOU. Don’t always be readily available and stick to your own scheldule/hobbies. Sit back in your chair and relax. You don’t keep insisting y’all go on vacations or better yet planning vacations.

4) You lean back ENERGETICALLY - you don’t try to fix him or his problems. You don’t do things that he doesn’t appreciate (Example: wash his clothes, buy little gifts or pack his lunch and he doesn’t even say thank you) m. You don’t volunteer to take care of children that are not yours. You don’t bring up the topic of giving a Christmas or birthday present until he brings it up first. You make sure you don’t solve his problems. You are the CHEERLEADER not the coach. When he gives you compliments you don’t say “You Too”. Instead you receive it all the way and just say thank you and smile. You don’t convince him you’re worthy (cooking, cleaning, sexing to win the title). You don’t micro manage how he looks or how he does things for you. You don't stalk his page or micro-manage his FB activity. You don't focus on what other girl he is seen with, the pictures he's liking or not liking, and who he follows. You don’t Help him pay by offering coupons or Groupons or discounts. You don’t try to lighten his load by figuring out how to go on free dates. You don’t cook trying to make it easier to date you. You don’t plan holidays (unless he’s paying for it). You don’t offer to do little favors or solve problems he hasn’t asked you to do/solve. You don’t ask him how he feels about you or the relationship. You don’t energetically reach for your purse to pay your portion on the date. You lean back and let him pay. You don’t suggest y’all should meetup. He’ll plan a date if he wants.

5) You lean back SOCIALLY- You stop creating fake dates for y’all to spend time together. If he wants you he will plan a date. You don’t call him because someone told you a great event he would like or something reminded you of him. You don’t ask him about where your relationship is going. You stop getting in touch because he hasn’t confirmed a date..you keep the focus on you and go out with your friends. You don’t expect him to spend every second with you because you have a full and exciting life WITHOUT HIM. He is the cherry on top. You stop E-mailing him, texting him, Facebooking him, sending him a cute card, sending flirty emojis so he knows you’re alive, send funny videos, like comments on his social media, dropping by his house, or in any way attempting to initiate some kind of contact.

6) You lean back SEXUALLY- You let him initiate sex more than you. Instead you create an experience to get him to chase you (lingerie, perfume, playful banter). You’re married? Take a nice bubble bath with candles and music then walk into the room where he is naked... to get a glass of water.. Learn how to be Playful and feminine She has self control and can hold out past 4-5 dates. She is patient sexually until he invests enough in her.

You remember that leaning back in your feminine is not a ploy or strategy to get him to notice you. You understanding being leaned back involves allowing the self-respect you have for yourself to lead the way because you trust the process and surrender control. You remember that leaning back is emotional security and a high value feminine energy stance that naturally and universally attracts masculine energy men.

Last week's challenge is very helpful with this week because having a clean and organized home really shifts my energy. I feel more clear and calm. I actually like to clean up to calm myself. When I have a clean home, I can focus more on things that can set a welcoming tone in my home. I signed up this past week for a 5 day facebook challenge called 5 Day Adored Wife Challenge by Author of The Surrendered Wife, Laura Doyle. The first thing that was discussed was self care and doing things that you love. I realize how that is key to creating intimacy in any relationship.

Week 22 Challenge

1. What is it that you could do to help your house feel comfortable?
I believe the most important one is tending to my own self care. When I feel good, the energy of the house is peaceful and I am energized to keep the home refreshed.
2. What small baby steps could you work on to help your family come home and feel refreshed? Add a candle? Purchase a bouquet of flowers for the dining room table?
Lovely scents from candles, incense, resins, etc.
3. How could you nurture a musical home? Turn on some jazz music for when the kids come home from school? Smile and play soothing music while giving nonsexual touch when your significant other comes home? Give yourself some me time and unwind to music?
I listen to alot of music with my AirPods so I can start playing it around the house.
4. What is it that could transform your home through you setting the tone?
Our family could feel more connected. Our home could be more harmonious.

Participants -
@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs
@taz007
@Keen
@Saludable84
@Soaring Eagle
@Daina
@mrselle
@Nefertiti0906
@RoundEyedGirl504
@LostInAdream
@almond eyes
@tinkat
@Chicoro
@cravoecanela

Week 31: Make Space in Life

The key is to make more space in your life. Some examples:

1. Keep a journal- Start being intentional about your happiness. Write down your thoughts during the day and reflect on how some things you could change to be more feminine and fulfilled.
2. Clean out your closet. Get rid of all of those clothes you can't wear or don't even life. Only keep what you truly love and ROCK IT.
3. Get rid of emotionally unavailable men. Yeah you know the guy. He's consistent but you know he doesn't want a relationship but you do? Stop contacting him. It's no need for yall to "chill" or really be friends. Make room for your forever man to truly step up.
4. Make ME time. Find time to not do the productive things and instead do the things that bring you joy such as cooking, painting, traveling, spending time with loved ones. Stop putting it off and make it NOW.
5. Keep a planner! It can be an inexpensive planner but intentionally set aside days to do some of the things you would love to do.
6. DeClutter- Get rid of it if you don't use it.

How do you truly change your life and become more in tune with the present? Create space. By creating dedicated "empty" space in your life, you allow yourself to see your life from a fresh perspective and actually have the space now to move healthier and more enjoyable things in. What do you need to create space for?

Week 31 Challenge
1. What are some areas in your life that you need to make SPACE for the things that you truly want?

One of my good friends gave birth on July 28th. As soon as she sent me a message, I added her son's birthday to my digital calendar and put an alert so I can be notified every year, right on time. Also made sure to go to Etsy and order some gifts for her son. At first I wanted to order some diapers, but I'm really trying to create the reflex in me, to spend money with Black companies / vendors.

Even prior to this whole #challengeaccepted thing on IG, I had been thinking about women - women relationships. Whether as friends, co-workers or family members. A lot of women are tired of the same old same old. I know women of older generations who are aging completely alone, simply because they were never able to forgive women who wronged them in the past. Sometimes by sleeping with their SO/DH or just being mean all around. Praying to do better, taking notes from Mary & Elizabeth + Ruth & Naomi in the Bible.

Yesterday I had my groceries delivered to me. Really only took a 10-minute break to be able to receive everything. Never checked to see if everything had been shipped. Later on, I noticed 4 articles were missing. Had to think deep and hard how to word it to the company, so as to not put the delivery man in a bad spot. Didn't want to make it seem like I was accusing him of stealing it. He's of North-African descent I believe and I refuse to have Black or Brown folks out of work during this economy :nono:.

Been talking a lot to my oldest sister, having the hard conversations about family dynamics and how to do better as a whole. To create a better union...a more pleasant future, for the little eyes watching us :cloud9:.

This past week was actually divine because it was more challenging and stressful week. My cycle was on and I just have been having a more difficult week with managing my home and interacting with my family. This week I worked on not reacting so quickly because when I am upset, I could say something that takes away from what I am truly trying to express. This week I have had opportunities to express my concerns with my husband and my need for more support and quality time. I can say that I was able to be more assertive instead of reactive and he has been receptive. I recognize more than ever that delivery is so important.

Week 23 Challenge

1. In the past what have you blown up About?
I have blown up when I felt attacked and when I did not feel heard.
2. What small baby steps could you work on to not be emotionally reactive?
Breathe before responding. If I feel myself getting upset, wait to respond. If I feel like I need to express myself, I will share how I feel in an assertive way.
3. What will you do this week to keep your cool?
Wait to respond.

Participants -
@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs
@taz007
@Keen
@Saludable84
@Soaring Eagle
@Daina
@mrselle
@Nefertiti0906
@RoundEyedGirl504
@LostInAdream
@almond eyes
@tinkat
@Chicoro
@cravoecanela

Week 32: Stroke His Ego

Ways to compliment/stroke his ego:

Try to focus on his masculine traits ( I respect your leadership) and not so much his appearance (you’re so sexy). This helps him do MORE for you and in turn causes him to fall in love faster.

I feel so sexy hunny when you plan dates for us. You know I just love your surprises.
It felt so wonderful driving up the driveway, seeing our freshly cut mown lawn! Thank you babe.
You know one thing I love about you is how you always figure stuff out. You make me feel so safe with you. I’m behind you 100 percent of the way. You’re my hero.
I feel like Beyoncé when you open the door for me ☺️ Thank you hun.

Week 32 Challenge
1. By the end of the week, stroke his ego once. How does it go?

Back