2023 52 Weeks To Being Divinely Feminine

I did a salad as I’m low carb and hyper weight loss focused. I don’t drink because sugar and I was drove my self. I truly laughed hard visioning tiny you slamming a door. Your like mom I said what I said she was out of line.
A man for you would have to be stronger unless you enjoy soft men.
I missed this post, excuse me!

I love salads!

Yes, and I still remember her name to this day, Shaunice. I could not STAND that girl. She was NOT a nice person. Yes, I am judging.

I missed this post, excuse me!

I love salads!

Yes, and I still remember her name to this day, Shaunice. I could not STAND that girl. She was NOT a nice person. Yes, I am judging.
I like salads at home but to be out I want all the bread. But I have goals and being slim is required.
As much as people would like to think, kids can be not great people. Especially if they don’t have great parents.

Also called the Wise Woman or Crone...:confused::oops:Wait...just...one minute, here. What is this!

View attachment 487939

Just when I thought I was unique and special, I see that they got me pegged and I'm not so unique after all. This chart is ME!

That was WONDERFUL to read! It was so affirming, wow, thank you @Plushottie !

I thought that the artwork was so pretty

Sage.png

To work on her shadow, the Sage Archetype benefits from balancing head and heart as well as mind and body. A great way of doing shadow work is journaling – people with strong Sage energy benefit from reflecting on questions such as:

• Which activities or rituals connect me to my body?
  • How do I define a ‚mistake‘? How does that make me feel?
  • When do I tend to overthink?
  • How can I stay empathetic with feeling-driven people?
  • What moves me?
  • What defines me outside of my intellect?
  • How can I become more giving?
  • What does femininity mean to me?

@Plushottie I think that the Ingenue is also the Maiden? Am I right?

Maiden.png

Becoming aware of the Maiden Archetype‘s shadow is the first step towards changing it. Despite immaturity being a common theme, it is well possible to evolve into a mature version of this archetype. It can help to reflect and journal on questions such as:

• How can I be compassionate with myself when I do something wrong?
  • Are there moments where taking action instead of waiting could serve me?
  • Which things do I complain about instead of taking responsibility?
  • What are my personal strengths?
  • How do I see my highest self? How can I embody her more?
  • Am I authentic around others?
  • How do I make the world a better place?

Famous examples of the Maiden Archetype are: Forrest Gump (I haven't seen the movie... but I am not impressed) :look:

I like this site's write up of the Maiden and I could relate to it more. Here's the summary

Maiden2.png

@Plushottie I think that the Ingenue is also the Maiden? Am I right?

View attachment 487943

Becoming aware of the Maiden Archetype‘s shadow is the first step towards changing it. Despite immaturity being a common theme, it is well possible to evolve into a mature version of this archetype. It can help to reflect and journal on questions such as:

• How can I be compassionate with myself when I do something wrong?
  • Are there moments where taking action instead of waiting could serve me?
  • Which things do I complain about instead of taking responsibility?
  • What are my personal strengths?
  • How do I see my highest self? How can I embody her more?
  • Am I authentic around others?
  • How do I make the world a better place?

Famous examples of the Maiden Archetype are: Forrest Gump (I haven't seen the movie... but I am not impressed) :look:

I like this site's write up of the Maiden and I could relate to it more. Here's the summary

View attachment 487945
I know the examples were not it like huh. But I’m a blend of the lover and maiden. There’s such a unique blend to be light yet sensual.

I like salads at home but to be out I want all the bread. But I have goals and being slim is required.
As much as people would like to think, kids can be not great people. Especially if they don’t have great parents.
Usually by six (6) years old, those personalities are set in stone. Many humans are unkind from birth and that's just who they are and how they are. Some children are evil, in the literal sense.

Participants -
@snoop
@TrueSugar
@Plushottie
@Chicoro
@tinkat

Week 6: Who Do You Admire

Interview someone you admire who has made great strides in the field of femininity. Ask for an interview, email questions about how they got to this point, or invite them out for brunch/ice cream. You could also go online and research a YouTuber, blogger, speaker, or Facebook friend who will respond to questions to give you inspirational words of wisdom. Come prepared with a short list of questions. Ask them about the positive and negative aspects of being femininity. The key is to surround yourself with positive people who will push you to greatness! Let’s get it, feminine ladies!

Week 6 Challenge
1. Find someone (preferably two people) that you admire as a feminine woman and set up time to talk to them.
2. Create a list of questions that you could ask them that could help you become a better feminine woman. Examples include:
  • What are your success habits to looking nice and being feminine each day?
  • How do you organize your time to get it all done?
  • What do you think is your greatest feminine strength?
  • What do you think is your greatest feminine weakness?
  • What do you read?
  • What would you be doing if you were me now?
  • How do you push through during stagnant or struggling times?

Last edited:
I thought that the artwork was so pretty

View attachment 487941

To work on her shadow, the Sage Archetype benefits from balancing head and heart as well as mind and body. A great way of doing shadow work is journaling – people with strong Sage energy benefit from reflecting on questions such as:

• Which activities or rituals connect me to my body?
  • How do I define a ‚mistake‘? How does that make me feel?
  • When do I tend to overthink?
  • How can I stay empathetic with feeling-driven people?
  • What moves me?
  • What defines me outside of my intellect?
  • How can I become more giving?
  • What does femininity mean to me?

This Sage Archetype thing is really right on target for me. I've been writing a book and trying to be perfect to the point of having analysis paralysis. It's time for me to finish it because it will never be perfect. This over analysis is part of the shadow side of the Sage Archetype.

This Sage Archetype thing is really right on target for me. I've been writing a book and trying to be perfect to the point of having analysis paralysis. It's time for me to finish it because it will never be perfect. This over analysis is part of the shadow side of the Sage Archetype.
Ok this made me tear. So best selling author/NY best seller Chicoro. I love this.

Participants -
@snoop
@TrueSugar
@Plushottie
@Chicoro
@tinkat

Week 7: Join a Group of Like-Minded

Two heads are better than one! Sometimes we all just need encouragement and advice to reach our personal goals. And although our loved ones often try, if they aren’t in the same consciousness level and place in life as you....it can often be hard to relate to one another. This is why we should all strive to fellowship with like minded women that will uplift us to become the feminine ladies we strive to become. This can be a form of self-love for yourself as well as aid in your success and mental health. Birds of a feather flock together....

Week 7 Challenge
1. What group of like minded women could you join? Book Club? Sorority? Facebook Group? MeetUp Group?
2. What activities do you or will you do that will help to polish your femininity?
3. (Outside of a group) How could you connect personally with at least 2 like minded women?

Last edited:
Participants -
@snoop
@TrueSugar
@Plushottie
@Chicoro
@tinkat

Week 8: How to be a Feminine Networking Star... Wherever You Are

1. Go with a purpose.
Remind yourself why you are there. Give yourself mini goals each time you go out. Examples: I will meet 2 men and 1 woman. I will get 2 phone numbers. I will get 10 business cards. I will have 5 great conversations. Keep the end-goal in mind. (Don't forget that this also means looking the part. The better your appearance looks, the more people will be drawn to you. Look GOODT!)

2. Use inside contacts. Ask someone for an introduction to important people.

3. Go alone. More people means more competition. Talking to people who you already know will lessen your chances of meeting new people. Separate to Elevate. If you are dating....separate yourself from your friends so you can stand out. Men are often afraid to approach a group of women out of concern of rejection.

4. Control your body language. Be friendly, look good, and SMILE with lots of eye contact. What is your body language saying about you? Do you have resting chick face? lol Get rid of it! Be aware of how you stand, how your arms are placed, how you are smiling, and more.

5. Break the ice. Breaking the ice can be as simple as commenting on the event, giving a compliment to the other person, or just friendly non-sexual touch.

6. Ask open-ended questions. These are questions that ask who, what, where, when and how – as opposed to questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no. Your goal is to explore ideas and opinions and also to show your listening skills.

7. Location is everything. Sit near the END of the bar. Once people get their drink, the next step is to figure out where to go....that's where you come into play. If you are standing near the bar, you are at the first line of sight.

8. Put your name tag on your upper right side. This is the side people lean into when they shake your hand or hug you.

9. I'll keep movin' on....like Mya- Keep interactions short. Once you get a date's number, or you have found out you're not interested...move on. Have a task in your back pocket to leave. Examples are running to the door to greet someone you know or leaving to refill your drink at the bar.

10. Brush up on your etiquette. Everything we learned so far counts. How will you sit down? How will you stand? How do you walk up and down stairs? How will you get out of the car? How will you greet others? What body etiquette will you use?

11. Don't dress for the weather, dress to impress. (This is especially true for winter months. Girl if you don't invest in a nice trench coat and stockings/leggings. The venue will be warm. Make sure you are HOT. This doesn't include bulky clothes/sweaters, and pants/jeans. Dress NICE).

12. Make them see you. Walk around a little while before you sit down. Walk Walk Walk very deliberately and slowly. Feel the heat from everyone in the venue staring at your femininity. They are drawn to you because of your magnetism. WHEN you get someone's energy hooked...THIS in when you can sit down. Don't be a fly on the wall. Walk, walk, walk, make your presence be known THEN sit. ;)

Examples of Open-Ended Questions
  • How did you learn of this meeting/event? (If it’s not obvious.)
  • Have you been here before? If yes, what brought you back?
  • Do you know a lot of people here? (If so, who?)
  • What kind of work do you do? (Again, if it’s not obvious.)
  • What company do you work for?
  • How long have you been at it?
  • Do you like what you do?
  • What is it about your work you like most? Least?
  • What are you looking for here?
  • Do you have a target market? (If so, great! If not, why not?)
  • How do you market your business?
  • What does a perfect prospect look like for you? Why?
  • What do you do for fun? (Sports, kids, vacation, hobbies, etc.)
  • What can I do to help you? (If I like them!)

Week 8 Challenge
1. How do you work a room? What tips do you have?
2. Go out. Work a room this week. What is your goal? (Meet 2 men and 1 woman? Get one business contact? Smile 10 times and wink 3? What is your personal goal?)
3. What's your plan to keep movin on like Mya? What's your go to task to leave the conversation?

Challenges 6 and 7 were hard for me. Quite frankly, I didn't attempt them. Not because I disagree with them, but I didn't think that I could find a tribe to check out within a week. I'll keep it in the back of my mind for the summer months when there are more social events that I might want to take part in.

How have the last two weeks been for you?

Challenges 6 and 7 were hard for me. Quite frankly, I didn't attempt them. Not because I disagree with them, but I didn't think that I could find a tribe to check out within a week. I'll keep it in the back of my mind for the summer months when there are more social events that I might want to take part in.

How have the last two weeks been for you?
I’ve been feeling more confident and beautiful. I am finding myself wanting to come across more feminine.

I’ve been feeling more confident and beautiful. I am finding myself wanting to come across more feminine.

That's amazing! Have you been doing anything specific since this challenge started that made you feel this way or did you have an unprompted shift in head space?

That's amazing! Have you been doing anything specific since this challenge started that made you feel this way or did you have an unprompted shift in head space?
Yes, I have been doing specific things since and because of this challenge that made me feel this way: wearing makeup on Saturday and exercising.

My skin is clearing up. The blackness under my eyes from melasma is clearing up. I’ve been exercising the last six weeks and I can see progress. I’m motivated by my crush on the very, very manly, Mr. Fox. Also, I wear makeup every Saturday because of this thread. And every time I ‘bumped into’ Mr. Fox, I was looking spectacular. He may never be interested enough to approach but I know for a fact my face was looking great every time we crossed paths. I like the powerful feeling it infused in me. I’ve decided to stop hiding myself and to stop playing down my physical beauty. I’m ready.

Last edited:
Yes, I have been doing specific things since and because of this challenge that made me feel this way: wearing makeup on Saturday and exercising.

My skin is clearing up. The blackness under my eyes from melasma is clearing up. I’ve been exercising the last six weeks and I can see progress. I’m motivated by my crush on the very, very manly, Mr. Fox. Also, I wear makeup every Saturday because of this thread. And every time I ‘bumped into’ Mr. Fox, I was looking spectacular. He may never be interested enough to approach but I know for a fact my face was looking great every time we crossed paths. I like the powerful feeling it infused in me. I’ve decided to stop hiding myself and to stop playing down my physical beauty. I’m ready.
Im so happy your coming out more. I would totally gush if I saw you in person, like call the paramedics now!
I have been quiet because I crave more contact on these subjects. I feel right now I’m very isolated in this path as much of society demands masculine. Losing weight down 30lbs I feel I’m still fat but I can see the changes and now grappling with the feeling of being vulnerable and the desire of wanting to be loved. I have lived very isolated for 15 yrs so I have gotten good at not receiving it, made excuses as to why I’m undeserving of it bc I’m fat and now that the thing I have cling to the weight is going now it’s pulling back deep pains.

Im so happy your coming out more. I would totally gush if I saw you in person, like call the paramedics now!
I have been quiet because I crave more contact on these subjects. I feel right now I’m very isolated in this path as much of society demands masculine. Losing weight down 30lbs I feel I’m still fat but I can see the changes and now grappling with the feeling of being vulnerable and the desire of wanting to be loved. I have lived very isolated for 15 yrs so I have gotten good at not receiving it, made excuses as to why I’m undeserving of it bc I’m fat and now that the thing I have cling to the weight is going now it’s pulling back deep pains.
How sweet! You gush when you see me and I’ll squeal when I see you!!!

Congratulations on your 30 pound weight loss! That is an impressive achievement! I absolutely hear you and understand about peeling off the weight. On the one hand you are moving toward your goal of getting that lovely body to where you want it to be. On the other hand, losing the weight is like losing a ‘protective barrier’ physically, literally and figuratively. It’s normal to feel vulnerable. It’s a change. We all have our issues and self limitations. It’s called being human. Some of us are more aware and honest with ourselves than others and some times we see ourselves differently at different times.

I too am ready. I want to work on my stomach hanging over my panties. I also want to be able to wake up in the morning and feel good about my face without makeup, totally natural and naked. There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve things about ourselves to help shore up our self esteem or to make us feel even better about ourselves and to make us feel more comfortable with ourselves !

Just today I felt like and feel like when I was growing up, when I was a little girl playing outside. I feel good, unburdened and light! I’ve got challenges in my life but at different moments during the day, those challenges just don’t matter and feel inconsequential if not nonexistent.

You continue on your path, @Plushottie. Continue to enjoy those wins.

I felt I wasn’t good enough because I was flat chested and because people told me my character was not attractive - that I was too assertive /bossy and that nobody would want a woman like me. I was also told I was a bad person. Now, I don’t care what people like that say, even when they are family members.

I am learning to focus on myself and get what I need and want! I don’t have to be the kind of woman most men like. I have to be the kind of woman that I like and love! And I am!

Last edited:
How sweet! You gush when you see me and I’ll squeal when I see you!!!

Congratulations on your 30 pound weight loss! That is an impressive achievement! I absolutely hear you and understand about peeling off the weight. On the one hand you are moving toward your goal of getting that lovely body to where you want it to be. On the other hand, losing the weight is like losing a ‘protective barrier’ physically, literally and figuratively. It’s normal to feel vulnerable. It’s a change. We all have our issues and self limitations. It’s called being human. Some of us are more aware and honest with ourselves than others and some times we see ourselves differently at different times.

I too am ready. I want to work on my stomach hanging over my panties. I also want to be able to wake up in the morning and feel good about my face without makeup, totally natural and naked. There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve things about ourselves to help shore up our self esteem or to make us feel even better about ourselves and to make us feel more comfortable with ourselves !

Just today I felt like and feel like when I was growing up, when I was a little girl playing outside. I feel good, unburdened and light! I’ve got challenges in my life but at different moments during the day, those challenges just don’t matter and feel inconsequential if not nonexistent.

You continue on your path, @Plushottie. Continue to enjoy those wins.

I felt I wasn’t good enough because I was flat chested and because people told me my character was not attractive - that I was too assertive /bossy and that nobody would want a woman like me. I was also told I was a bad person. Now, I don’t care what people like that say, even when they are family members.

I am learning to focus on myself and get what I need and want! I don’t have to be the kind of woman most men like. I have to be the kind of woman that I like and love! And I am!
You understand me so deeply. Yes, as the weight sheds I’m faced with the wounds of my assault which is where the weight took a new meaning. I’m loving the health benefits and the feeling of acting as though I’m someone of signficance.
People fear what they don’t understand and feel threaten by. I too, have had people tell me I would not be ideal too fat, too sharp, too me. I’m glad you will be you, others are boring.

You understand me so deeply. Yes, as the weight sheds I’m faced with the wounds of my assault which is where the weight took a new meaning. I’m loving the health benefits and the feeling of acting as though I’m someone of signficance.
People fear what they don’t understand and feel threaten by. I too, have had people tell me I would not be ideal too fat, too sharp, too me. I’m glad you will be you, others are boring.
I’m sorry someone assaulted you. It just takes one fool to knock us back. But equally so, it takes only one kind Soul to uplift us.

You ARE someone of significance. You made it so much fun for me to come here and talk about Mr. Fox! I can’t tell you how much your attention to me made me feel good.

Yes, people do fear what they don’t understand. For a long time, I feared myself.

Keep us updated on your health journey!

Participants -
@snoop
@TrueSugar
@Plushottie
@Chicoro
@tinkat

Week 9: Shadow Work

We have both masculine and feminine energies. Both need to be active. It's actually your masculine or boy energy that takes care of you and helps you to do the things you need to do. This keeps your life running smoothly while your feminine or girl energy allows you to receive from others.

Every relationship in your life is a mirror of your relationship to yourself in some way. You can always only see what’s in the mirror. If you want to see something different, bring something different to the mirror. The people in your life will always reflect how you feel about yourself. To change the reflection, you must face the source within. Travel into your Shadow and WORK to learn to love your darkness and allow it to serve you!

The people who show up are mirroring you in some way.

Example: I was attracting flaky men at one point and the question to be asked is how are you flaky in your own life? How are you not following through with things, usually in an unconscious way?

Example: I was attracting analytical coworkers, people, family at one point and the question to be asked is how are you analytical in your own life?

Example: When no one shows up or is attracted to you. Take a look back. Either you're pushing them away, they don't see you or feel safe to come to you, or they do see you but you don't notice them.

Example: When I'm not loving myself, when I sometimes loving myself and sometimes not, I will attract these Beta acting men that are hot and cold not consistent and don’t see me as the prize because I don’t see myself as one.

Men will show up in your life reflecting your own masculine energy. So if your boy energy is passive, leaned back, not doing things for you, flaky, non-committal, etc that's the kind of men you will attract.

Example: Want people who appreciate you for who you are? Appreciate yourself first.

Example: Want men that don’t complain and get all negative about life? Stop complaining and being negative about life yourself.

Example:Want a man who is straight-forward and not complicated in the head? Stop overthinking and over analyzing every message and conversation.

Example: Want me who step up for you? Get up, step up for yourself. Make that investment in you, work on self-growth, get out and make yourself happy.

Example: If you want someone that values you...do you value yourself? Do you set boundaries that reflect that value?

Example: Before you expect someone to bring abundance in your life....how are you showing abundance to yourself?

How are you honoring yourself?
How are you loving yourself?
How are you loyal to yourself?
How are you compassionate to yourself?

Don't DEMAND from others what you REFUSE to give to yourself and other black women. Forgive. Respect. Honor. Love. Heal. Celebrate!

Week 52 Challenge

1. What's in your shadow? How has this restricted you in the past?
2. Knowing what you know about your shadow, how can you use this information to keep your feminine activated?

Alright ya'll, I have been sleeping when it comes to men. I rarely find any men attractive so I sort have been looking past them. Since I have awakened, I am starting to SEE all kinds of things. I have taken a suggestion by @snoop to heart.

She told me to smile at all the men-zez, not just the cute ones. In France, you can't necessarily do that because when a woman initiates a smile, some men take it like she is sexually hot. But, I can apply it differently.

The one thing I realized is that I have been interpreting men's attraction from a feminine perspective. Men do things that are specific to men when they are attracted to a woman. I'm starting to see it.

The Triangle:
This is when a man looks from your eyes, to mouth back to your eyes. I am in an environment where a lot of blue collar men pass through, providing services to the business. I am starting to pay attention. So, this particular guy comes in and I have a feeling that he finds me attractive. I opened the door of the business to let him in. He looked down into my face. His words were asking how I was but his eyes looked at my eyes, down to my mouth and back at my eyes. He did the triangle. It was quick and subtle but I saw it!

I have also seen the Triangle along with the Eye Drop down the body. The man does the triangle and goes around your face, then his eyes drop down the length of your body and his eyes bounce back up to your face. It happens fast, but if you are watching and aware, you will see it!

A Touch:
The second man who accompanied the triangle guy, looked in my face and smiled really big and gently and quickly tapped my shoulder as he greeted me. I don't even know the names of either of these men. The touch was not intimate, but it was personal because he placed his hand on my person. But, they come into the office weekly to provide a service to my organization.

The Crouch Display/ Crouch Thrust:
Many articles talk about how men sit with their legs open when they are facing a woman in whom they are attracted or interested in. Some also talk about how a man puts his hands in his pockets to bring attention to the crouch area. I am not talking about either of these.

When a man is attracted to a woman, he may lean back slightly and thrust his crouch forward. It is not a conscious, vulgar move. I saw a man do it and I initially interpreted as him lifting on his toes, the woman perspective. Nope, what he did was puff out his chest, and leaned back and thrusted his crouch forward. I was focusing on his toes so I missed this cue. In retrospect I realized that the gesture was not about his toes. He went on the balls of his feet so that he could lean back and thrust his crouch forward. It is an involuntary cue that men may display when they are interacting with a woman to whom they are attracted.

All this is starting to become absolutely fascinating! Men have signals and give off signals that are very specific to men that women do not do, for example the crouch thrust.

Participants -
@snoop
@TrueSugar
@Plushottie
@Chicoro
@tinkat

Week 9: Shadow Work

We have both masculine and feminine energies. Both need to be active. It's actually your masculine or boy energy that takes care of you and helps you to do the things you need to do. This keeps your life running smoothly while your feminine or girl energy allows you to receive from others.

Every relationship in your life is a mirror of your relationship to yourself in some way. You can always only see what’s in the mirror. If you want to see something different, bring something different to the mirror. The people in your life will always reflect how you feel about yourself. To change the reflection, you must face the source within. Travel into your Shadow and WORK to learn to love your darkness and allow it to serve you!

The people who show up are mirroring you in some way.

Example: I was attracting flaky men at one point and the question to be asked is how are you flaky in your own life? How are you not following through with things, usually in an unconscious way?

Example: I was attracting analytical coworkers, people, family at one point and the question to be asked is how are you analytical in your own life?

Example: When no one shows up or is attracted to you. Take a look back. Either you're pushing them away, they don't see you or feel safe to come to you, or they do see you but you don't notice them.

Example: When I'm not loving myself, when I sometimes loving myself and sometimes not, I will attract these Beta acting men that are hot and cold not consistent and don’t see me as the prize because I don’t see myself as one.

Men will show up in your life reflecting your own masculine energy. So if your boy energy is passive, leaned back, not doing things for you, flaky, non-committal, etc that's the kind of men you will attract.

Example: Want people who appreciate you for who you are? Appreciate yourself first.

Example: Want men that don’t complain and get all negative about life? Stop complaining and being negative about life yourself.

Example:Want a man who is straight-forward and not complicated in the head? Stop overthinking and over analyzing every message and conversation.

Example: Want me who step up for you? Get up, step up for yourself. Make that investment in you, work on self-growth, get out and make yourself happy.

Example: If you want someone that values you...do you value yourself? Do you set boundaries that reflect that value?

Example: Before you expect someone to bring abundance in your life....how are you showing abundance to yourself?

How are you honoring yourself?
How are you loving yourself?
How are you loyal to yourself?
How are you compassionate to yourself?

Don't DEMAND from others what you REFUSE to give to yourself and other black women. Forgive. Respect. Honor. Love. Heal. Celebrate!

Week 52 Challenge

1. What's in your shadow? How has this restricted you in the past?
2. Knowing what you know about your shadow, how can you use this information to keep your feminine activated?
I LOVE this one!!!!!!!

My shadow was putting EVERYBODY's needs first before my own. I focused on everyone's needs except my own and I paid a dearly, more than a pound of flesh.

Now, I focus on myself!

I’m going to keep trucking but it’s like such a undertaking.
The alternative is to stay the same. You've lived that and you want to try something different. Keep working toward 'the something different'.

Back