52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

How are you doing with this? Did you ever lean back at DD's school?

Sorry I've been MIA.

I did! I don't email or text any parents about ANYTHING anymore. I'm only focused on DD and what she needs to do.

I'm also setting boundaries with DD (and kinda DH as well). She has a spelling bee tomorrow. Her teachers are horrible about communication, so we just learned of the spelling bee on Monday. I got the words and told DD that we were going to go over some of them. She was grumbling about it and then ended up playing most of the time. We practiced a few and then I was done. The next day I told her that we would go over a few more words, but she and DH wanted to delete some apps off of her tablet. Ummm...ok. That means I'm moving on to something else. I didn't get mad. Didn't even address it. She hasn't even thought about the spelling bee. Then tonight she said, "Mommy, the spelling bee is tomorrow! I need to study my words." I said, "Sweetie, your words are in your homework bin where they have been sitting, but your lack of planning is not my emergency. That's not how this works. You can look over your words if you want, but I have dinner to cook, lunches to make, and other things to finish." DH just sat there quietly. She gets her procrastination from him. But this has to be her lesson.

Another situation. She has to read books and take tests on those books and get a certain score and percentage in order to go to the "book party". I used to mention to her that she needed to read her books, but she'd play around, and be doing everything else. She'd say she'd do it the next day. So, I stopped mentioning it. Now she's down to the wire. She barely got the points that she needed, but she doesn't have the percentage that she needs. So, she's going to miss the party. DH is trying to rush and figure out how to have her take more tests. I'm unbothered.

Neither of these issues are "big" issues. The book party doesn't affect her grade. The spelling bee is just a spelling bee. But I refuse to jump through hoops because she wants to play and procrastinate. These people ain't gone stress me! Lol.

Sorry I've been MIA.

I did! I don't email or text any parents about ANYTHING anymore. I'm only focused on DD and what she needs to do.

I'm also setting boundaries with DD (and kinda DH as well). She has a spelling bee tomorrow. Her teachers are horrible about communication, so we just learned of the spelling bee on Monday. I got the words and told DD that we were going to go over some of them. She was grumbling about it and then ended up playing most of the time. We practiced a few and then I was done. The next day I told her that we would go over a few more words, but she and DH wanted to delete some apps off of her tablet. Ummm...ok. That means I'm moving on to something else. I didn't get mad. Didn't even address it. She hasn't even thought about the spelling bee. Then tonight she said, "Mommy, the spelling bee is tomorrow! I need to study my words." I said, "Sweetie, your words are in your homework bin where they have been sitting, but your lack of planning is not my emergency. That's not how this works. You can look over your words if you want, but I have dinner to cook, lunches to make, and other things to finish." DH just sat there quietly. She gets her procrastination from him. But this has to be her lesson.

Another situation. She has to read books and take tests on those books and get a certain score and percentage in order to go to the "book party". I used to mention to her that she needed to read her books, but she'd play around, and be doing everything else. She'd say she'd do it the next day. So, I stopped mentioning it. Now she's down to the wire. She barely got the points that she needed, but she doesn't have the percentage that she needs. So, she's going to miss the party. DH is trying to rush and figure out how to have her take more tests. I'm unbothered.

Neither of these issues are "big" issues. The book party doesn't affect her grade. The spelling bee is just a spelling bee. But I refuse to jump through hoops because she wants to play and procrastinate. These people ain't gone stress me! Lol.

Lmao I love that you set your boundaries so strongly but sounded so calm and feminine while saying them!

It is sooo hard to Surrender and Trust The Bigger Picture. It’s not just about SAYING "I trust," but actually FEELING that sense of calm, peace, surrender in your body that no matter what's going on around you or in your family right now - YOU WILL BE OKAY!

Baby girl might miss her book party. She will perform well at the spelling bee but even if she doesn’t this is okay. You and her will be okay and eventually she will learn not to procrastinate and also the importance of keeping a full cup from watching her mommy do it so fabulously. :)

Like you I’m really trying to learn to lean back, relax, and trust that everything that is happening right now for my highest good even though I may not be able to see it yet.

It’s crazy to me and I can’t explain it but by relinquishing control I’ve gotten more blessings sent my way.

I used to be sooooo focus on coming up with solutions to EVERYONE’s problems and "thinking" my way through life.

It is through leaning back and embodying feminine surrender that the magic of love and life happens. :kiss:

pink-family-room-bedroom-black-white-wallpaper-girly-white-christmas-tree-candy-ornaments-candyland-kids-ecorating-ideas-holidays-diy-pinterest-decor-affordable-.jpg

I had tons of nasty voices this week. I was telling one of my accountability partners that I was lonely and didn't feel like I was in the Christmas spirit.

LIMITING BELIEFS
1. This is my first Christmas divorced. I felt it was a reminder of my failed marriage.
2. The baby spent Thanksgiving with me so he will be with his dad for Christmas
3. I don't have anything planned to do for Christmas and I will be lonely.
4. I haven't bought any presents for my loved ones and I didn't feel I could keep up to the presents like I usually do and buy tons of presents for people since I'm no longer married.

I had been saying this for an entire week. But the day that my accountability partner asked me to cooka nd plate a meal I did and yall, I felt SO good after plating that Alfredo. I took my time and enjoyed the experience and instantly I felt a million times better. After that, I felt compelled to do MORE. The next morning I realized that all those nasty voices in my head weren't NOTHING but limiting beliefs. Energy can't be destroyed but it can be transformed. I sat there and FLIPPED all of those negative thoughts.

FLIPPED reframed beliefs
1. This is my first Christmas with the opportunity of meeting my forever mate.
2. Three years ago I was crying that I didn't have a child of my own to buy Christmas presents for. NOW I have a HEALTHY and handsome little boy with many presents under the tree from his mommy.
3. I have a whole WEEK to go out every single day and I don't have to answer to ANYONE.
4. Me procrastinating wasn't helping the problem but I could be proactive and get my Christmas shopping out the way. I took yesterday and shopped for everyone in my family AND wrapped the presents! DS helped me while we ate candy canes and listened to Christmas music all night. I wrapped wrapped wrapped until about 12 am midnight. I felt so festive and happy to be sharing holiday cheer. I budgeted and got some very thoughtful gifts for everyone! I feel so present in the moment and happy :)

I actually managed to dress DS up for the holiday season each and every day this week yall. Yall know how hard of a feat this is so I'm sooo proud of myself. I feel like mommy of the year haha. Happy Holidays feminine ladies.

Attachments

• 46C46947-CA62-46BB-8DA7-C30D93082A57.jpeg
    46C46947-CA62-46BB-8DA7-C30D93082A57.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 7F640E1F-7C07-4CD7-8E68-EE50E0969AC1.jpeg
    7F640E1F-7C07-4CD7-8E68-EE50E0969AC1.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
The most important to/for me based on personal experience (and talk with others):
Being positive
Remembering you can be both strong and feminine
Affirmations
Afformations
Self Awareness

When I first began watching the thread, most of it was unreal to me because while I was ready to do the challenges, my mindset was not cut out for it. Like, I can do it but why? If you get my drift. Now that my mindset has changed, a lot of what I’m reading makes sense. I really hope you understand me.

Without the right mindset, it’s like faking it til you make it and in the end it’s not genuine.

Exactly! I feel like I wasn't ready, but I think that the thread evolved and moved from outside work to inside work then back to outside work. By the last part of the year I was like, "I get it!"

Exactly! I feel like I wasn't ready, but I think that the thread evolved and moved from outside work to inside work then back to outside work. By the last part of the year I was like, "I get it!"
If you could change the thread would you first work on inner work then outer work then fine tune the inner?

And can you look at the first post. Is there anything you would like added?

If you could change the thread would you first work on inner work then outer work then fine tune the inner?

And can you look at the first post. Is there anything you would like added?

Maybe:

inner -- self care (
--> outer -- relationships with people (partners/spouses, family, friends)
--> outer -- physical surroundings
--> inner (self care -- same activities as we're winding down with)

I think that you had great challenges each week. I wouldn't add or take anything away.

The most important to/for me based on personal experience (and talk with others):
Being positive
Remembering you can be both strong and feminine
Affirmations
Afformations
Self Awareness

When I first began watching the thread, most of it was unreal to me because while I was ready to do the challenges, my mindset was not cut out for it. Like, I can do it but why? If you get my drift. Now that my mindset has changed, a lot of what I’m reading makes sense. I really hope you understand me.

Without the right mindset, it’s like faking it til you make it and in the end it’s not genuine.

This right here, every word...I've watched this thread awhile but my mind wasn't mentally prepared. There are still parts that I have to continue to work in mindset but I agree the inner work is so important. My other key is learning to be a journey person, all my life I've been about the destination. Think of the ultimate are we there yet kid, it was me!

I polished my femininity last night by getting my hair done in a nice sew in. Afterwards, I spent time with one of my college friends that came into town and I cooked (and plated) for them and we talked, joked, and played in makeup while drinking wine all night.

Today is DS's birthday party at school. I made sure to look FIONE and take my time to do my makeup. I felt more present this year. EVERY DAY this week DS has worn Christmas attire clothing. The teachers were like...um how many Christmas shirts does he have? Will he have enough to wear something for Friday as well? Well of course haha. I also delivered cheap presents to each and everyone of them. They really appreciated their gifts :) I believe next year I will get me a box to keep in my closet and shop the entire year to ensure I have gifts for everyone (and at a very low cost). I'm going to aim to spend about $3 per present but get everyone thoughtful gifts for Christmas. That challenge about getting in the holiday spirit really helped me. I have been able to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas in stride. Others are wondering how in the WORLD do I keep everything together with a two year old. I'm noticing by getting stuff out of the way EARLY I am able to do these things effortlessly. I can't wait to see how next year will go.

color.png

Return to the Heart

When we are born we experience life through using our 5 senses. We FEEL through sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing. However, as we get older, we shift from FEELING through relying on senses to majorly depending on logic. We shift from heart to mind which increases our masculine energy.

What’s one way to take back your feminine power? Return to the heart. Get in touch with how everything makes you FEEL.

People will feel very attracted to you when you’re in touch with your feelings and in your feminine energy. This shows that you are fully experiencing life and getting inside of every moment.

To start building the skill of getting in touch with your feelings – you’ll want start small, with everyday things – like the weather or things that happened during your day. Tap into all of your senses. You may have to look at the picture above or a similar one to give you a list of feelings to choose from to pinpoint what it really is that you are feeling. Some examples of feelings messages are below:

1. I feel really tired; it felt so good to play with my bath bombs and soak in the tub.

2. It felt so good to relax and spend some time with you Spiderman (nicknames build connection). I can’t wait until next time.

3. I really enjoy our dates. I have such respect for a man who knows how to date and court a woman. It feels so wonderful to have a man who leads.

4. I felt so loved, cherished and thankful that you paid for the baby’s birthday party. I really admire your leadership in making sure he has plenty of birthday memories. Merry Christmas.

5. Thank you, honey (word of endearment builds connection) for buying me an Air Fryer. It made me feel so loved and special when my man leads and makes sure I'm able to keep our family healthy. I don't know what I'd do without your leadership.

6. It felt sooo good to have my songs on my phone! Thank you for sending them. It made me feel so special and cherished. My day is made :)

7. I’m really feeling relaxed this morning. I had some creamy warm coffee with a little Bailey’s in my cup. Shh...Our little secret ;)

8. “I love how _____________ and ___________ sitting/standing here feels. It makes me feel so ____________.”

9. I feel so ________ when you _________.

10. I just love it when you _________, it makes me feel so __________.

11. I feel my poetry in my chest.

12. “I felt _________ when _______.

13. I feel breezy and open like a deep breath filling my chest with warm air.

14. When it's chilly like this I love the feel of my warm, fluffy comforter pulled close all around me.

15. “I’m feeling exhilarated with all the new projects I’m starting!”

16. “Work felt overwhelming today, it feels great to be home relaxing.”

17. I feel so cozy in my bed, about to drift off to sleep.

18. “This book feels heavy.”

19. This coffee feels so smooth and creamy on my tongue.

20. “This blanket feels so soft on my skin.”

21. “The breeze feels so refreshing on my skin.”

22. “This sweater feels warm”

23. “Good morning handsome! It feels good to hear your voice!”

24. Hi my handsome favorite car salesman (nickname). It makes me feel happy when you initiate contact

25. Wow, that sounds like an intense situation. I can feel the tension just hearing about it. It must feel good to be away from that chaos for the evening/weekend.”

26. It makes me feel really happy when you contact me and let me know if and when you aren’t able to make it.

27. I feel good when I receive one of your messages.

28. It makes me feel cherished when you call me.

29. It feels great to talk to you and I'm enjoying our texting but the sexy soothing sound of your voice is my favorite!

30. I’m so glad you are alright! It makes me feel so good when you initiate contact because it makes me feel so special.

31. It always feels good to talk on the phone with you, but it would feel even better to meet face to face. What do you think?

32. I felt so safe falling asleep next to you.

33. It felt so good to fall asleep on your chest last night.

34. I feel incredibly cared for when you check on me.

35. Honey I love surprises. I feel so loved and special when I get to experience surprises with you.

36. It feels good to hear from you today love.

Last edited:
DSC_0191_zpsylndmxv3.jpg

Now, I realize the picture ain't nothing to write home about, but...I've started sleeping on silk bedding :D.

The original plan was to order it from http://www.silksleep.com, but under t he guise of 'do what you can, with what you have, where you are' I decided to just use these fabrics I bought aeons ago to make sarees with them. It feels so good on my skin at night :o.

So, every year I get gifts for teachers, my kids/DH, and my side of the family (and a few friends). DH always wants to be "uncle of the year" so he wants input on what we get our niece and nephews on his side of the family. Every year in October and November I start asking him about gifts. Every year he says, "Oh, I'm going to talk to my brother." Every year that doesn't happen and I keep asking over and over. I hate to do things at the last minute!

But this year, I mentally turned it over to him. I did ask him in November about gifts (just to give him a chance), and of course he said he'd talk to his brother. Then I was done. I didn't ask him about gifts for his side of the family again. I haven't even thought about it. His brother called him a couple of days ago asking about gifts for my kids. So, DH asked him and ended up going out to get gift cards for all of that side of the family. Again, I didn't even ask about it. I chuckled this morning because all of the gift cards are sitting on our dining room table. Who knows when they will go out in the mail, but again....not my problem. It feels so much better than nagging him. I'm putting the responsibility back on him and not feeling stressed about it at all. Thank God for this thread.

A friend asked me to return her books to UPS. I get to the store and notice she only gave me the shipping label for one book. She wanted me to go home print the label and return back to the store. In all this holiday traffic? WHO? I told her I would do it at my earliest convenience which would be the next day. I COULD have gone back but instead I sipped mimosas and had some me time the whole night. It sounds selfish but it felt good to choose ME first instead of as an after thought. And I was able to say it very nicely with my feminine voice so it wasn’t taken as entitled or rude. I’m really getting the hang of this.

DSC_0191_zpsylndmxv3.jpg

Now, I realize the picture ain't nothing to write home about, but...I've started sleeping on silk bedding :D.

The original plan was to order it from http://www.silksleep.com, but under t he guise of 'do what you can, with what you have, where you are' I decided to just use these fabrics I bought aeons ago to make sarees with them. It feels so good on my skin at night :eek:.
This definitely turns routine into a ritual. I would add a candle, dimmed lights, and a vase of flowers to feel like a feminine goddess even in my dreams! I might have to try silk bedding out

Still meditating and praying. Noticing I’m a lot more relaxed and laid back. My friend told me to try sleeping to solfeggio sound frequencies so when I listen during the day, I’m calmer. I listened for the first time last night during the overnight (that’s what she does) and I’m scared because I had a really deep sleep. I feel good though.

I’m doing better with reactions as well. My mind/mentality is definitely getting there.

I cooked and played some chicken spaghetti but it didn’t look as cute. I’m trying to cook everything in the house to avoid this Christmas traffic. It’s been working well so far, but I’m sooo ready for traffic to go back to normal.

I took a long bath with my bath bombs and my new bath and body works candles. I loooove the aroma and how calm I feel while bathing.

I bought a diffuser for the living room and it smells very very light but fills up the entire room. I LOVE it.

I made an appointment with my dermatologist this week. My husband asked where I was going. I said, "Oh out to eat with my sister." Earlier, I got my teeth whitened. DH said it was something about me....I was just glowing. I just played it aloof.... I thought about you ladies. Since this challenge started, I have really improved my Feminine Mystique. My perfumes, beauty products and routines are all on a need to know lol.

Phylicia Rashad possesses the kind of femininity that I admire. The way she speaks and makes direct eye contact when talking and holds her gaze....I love it. When I talk to people I tend to glance all over the place. Holding eye contact is very intimate to me no matter who it is. I tend to be reserved and keep people at arms length. However, I notice that when I hold my gaze people respond in such a positive way.

http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahshow/the-moment-phylicia-rashad-realized-she-was-truly-beautiful

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRIrGXnfng&ved=2ahUKEwjUw4rF5bnfAhUMCawKHXtqCNsQjjgwAHoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2rInDeTHNbtSrPmOXy8W-Z

@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Next Year's Participants:
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs
@taz007
@Keen
@Saludable84
@Soaring Eagle
@Daina
@mrselle
@Nefertiti0906
@RoundEyedGirl504
@LostInAdream

Recap

January- Let's Get It Started
Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner
Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.
Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.
Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Tools Every Woman should Have in her Toolbox
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way with your actions. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.
Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.
Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.
Week 8: Look Good and Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Feminine Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23: Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26: Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27: Everything can be used against you.
Week 28: Compassionate
Week 29: Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30: Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31: Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32: Staircase Etiquette
Week 33: Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose
Week 34: Keep it Classy (Exiting car doors)
Week 35: Sitting pretty

September- The Opposite of Networking is “Not Working”
Week 36: Who Do You Admire: Interview Them
Week 37: Join a Group of Like-Minded
Week 38: Make it Intentional - Date Night
Week 39: How to be a Feminine Networking Star... Wherever You Are

October-Feminine Hobbies

Week 40: Affirmations: Affirming our Femininity
Week 41: Yoni Eggs
Week 42: Waist Beads
Week 43: Incorporating Beauty routines, perfume and Makeup
Week 44: Being Festive: Let's Enjoy the Holidays

November-
Week 45: Become a Master of your Emotions: Avoid Reactive
Week 46: Trust and Surrender
Week 47: Scripts - (Owning Your Boundaries & Reflecting Your Feminine Power)
Week 48: Keeping a Musical Home

December-
Week 49: Anchor Yourself
Week 50: Release that Stress
Week 51: Lean Back/Stop Paddling the Boat Challenge
Week 52: Wrapping It Up: Shadow Work

Week 52: Shadow Work/Wrapping It Up

I want to thank you, ladies, for participating in the Divinely Feminine Challenge! I'm so appreciative of all you all and I hope that we have all gotten a little bit closer to growing more feminine, more fun, more fun, and more YOU.

We have both masculine and feminine energies. Both need to be active. It's actually your masculine or boy energy that takes care of you and helps you to do the things you need to do. This keeps your life running smoothly while your feminine or girl energy allows you to receive from men.

Every relationship in your life is a mirror of your relationship to yourself in some way. You can always only see what’s in the mirror. If you want to see something different, bring something different to the mirror. The people in your life will always reflect how you feel about yourself. To change the reflection, you must face the source within. Travel into your Shadow and WORK to learn to love your darkness and allow it to serve you!

The men who show up are mirroring you in some way.

Example: I was attracting flaky men at one point and the question to be asked is how are you flaky in your own life? How are you not following through with things, usually in an unconscious way?

Example: I was attracting analytical coworkers, people, family at one point and the question to be asked is how are you analytical in your own life?

Example: When no one shows up or is attracted to you. Take a look back. Either you're pushing them away, they don't see you or feel safe to come to you, or they do see you but you don't notice them.

Example: When I'm not loving myself, when I sometimes loving myself and sometimes not, I will attract these Beta acting men that are hot and cold not consistent and don’t see me as the prize because I don’t see myself as one.

Men will show up in your life reflecting your own masculine energy. So if your boy energy is passive, leaned back, not doing things for you, flaky, non-committal, etc that's the kind of men you will attract.

Example: Want people who appreciate you for who you are? Appreciate yourself first.

Example: Want men that don’t complain and get all negative about life? Stop complaining and being negative about life yourself.

Example:Want a man who is straight-forward and not complicated in the head? Stop overthinking and over analyzing every message and conversation.

Example: Want me who step up for you? Get up, step up for yourself. Make that investment in you, work on self-growth, get out and make yourself happy.

Example: If you want someone that values you...do you value yourself? Do you set boundaries that reflect that value?

Example: Before you expect someone to bring abundance in your life....how are you showing abundance to yourself?

How are you honoring yourself?
How are you loving yourself?
How are you loyal to yourself?
How are you compassionate to yourself?

Don't DEMAND from others what you REFUSE to give to yourself and other black women. Forgive. Respect. Honor. Love. Heal. Celebrate!

Week 52 Challenge

1. What's in your shadow? How can you change this?
2. What are your goals for the upcoming year?
3. How will you change what's in the shadow for next year:
3. Take our Challenge Survey to improve next year:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QL9ZPNS[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Phylicia Rashad possesses the kind of femininity that I admire. The way she speaks and makes direct eye contact when talking and holds her gaze....I love it. When I talk to people I tend to glance all over the place. Holding eye contact is very intimate to me no matter who it is. I tend to be reserved and keep people at arms length. However, I notice that when I hold my gaze people respond in such a positive way.

http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahshow/the-moment-phylicia-rashad-realized-she-was-truly-beautiful

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRIrGXnfng&ved=2ahUKEwjUw4rF5bnfAhUMCawKHXtqCNsQjjgwAHoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2rInDeTHNbtSrPmOXy8W-Z

I’ve been doing better with making eye contact. It’s still foreign to me, but it was a goal for me this year. I hate eye contact because it’s awkward to me, but I’m getting more comfortable with it and I prefer the response I’m getting with people. More connectedness.

Your shadow self is your repressed actions, beliefs, desires, emotions and impulses that have become hidden from your conscious mind.

It’s important to be aware and bring these unconscious desires to the forefront so you can better understand yourself, heal yourself, and be aware of this to become more feminine in your day to day life.

1. Who are you attracting in your life? Take a look at your close family, coworkers, and friends. How do they act towards you? Is it possible you have acted like this to yourself? To others?

Example: Do you attract liars in your life? How do you lie to yourself? What are you in denial about?

Example: Think of times you have gotten your heart broken. How are you also responsible with this?

2. Reframe your beliefs and make positive affirmations. Speak these affirmations frequently to yourself.

Example: I am worthy of love and honesty in my relationships.

Example: I love myself enough to walk away from things now for me.

I leaned back and didn’t get anyone a gift who didn’t give me or my son one. It felt good and feel balanced.

Before, I just made a list and bought EVERYONE something for Christmas. Even if you never bought me something, my mother told me to get others in the Christmas spirit and get them something. Bruhhh nah I’m good. One person texted me and told me they had to come over to bring my gift. I said oh okay honey. I’ll wait. Until I get that actual presents I’m not counting on it. Most of it is wolf tickets.

Back