Feminine Belles - Info/discussion/support Thread

I will just list topic and pages here and add on as we keep going. The sections all appear in the Fascinating Woman (FW) book.
1. Why is it up to women? FW pages 1-7
2. Love FW "Celestial Love"
3. Angela Human FW "Ideal Woman from a Man's Point of View"
4.The Feminine Persona FW "Introduction to Femininity" and "the Feminine Appearance"
5. The Feminine Persona part II Behavior FW "the Feminine Manner"

Is the Femme Belles still a good website?? It looks like the new site hasn't been updated since 2016.

The owner posted some discriminatory content awhile back and many of us requested refunds after her unsatisfactory response. It seems like she stopped posting new content shortly after. There were some gems on there but if you are still considering a purchase I would email first to see if she is still sending out the material.

The owner posted some discriminatory content awhile back and many of us requested refunds after her unsatisfactory response. It seems like she stopped posting new content shortly after. There were some gems on there but if you are still considering a purchase I would email first to see if she is still sending out the material.
Did y’all get your money back?

Is the Femme Belles still a good website?? It looks like the new site hasn't been updated since 2016.

There are SO many other feminine energy/feminine magnetism coaches out there now. I recommend Rori Raye, Helena Hart, Sami Wunder, and Katarina Phang. Browse their free content and see if any of them resonates with you. For me, SW and HH made RR's material less esoteric and more understandable. I believe KP also said some inflammatory things against black people so take that into consideration as well.

I know this might be a little OT but I figured I'd share.....

I've been re-reading this book lately, and I must say I REALLY really like it. :yep: It may be a little too "new age" for some, but some of the techniques/exercises are dead on! I IMMEDIATELY feel and notice a difference when I try them out. It's almost scary lol.

Powerful and Feminine: How to Increase Your Magnetic Presence and Attract the Attention you Want
51BFa0WnqUL.jpg

I never realized that so many women in the world today are taught from an early age to suppress their natural femininity because we live in such a male-dominated world where masculinity is praised, and femininity is not. It's a VERY interesting book! :yep:

Started re-reading P&F again and it's AMAZING how you can read something at one point in time and it :duck:goes right over your head. But NOW, I'm having so many lightbulb moments. My life has changed for the better in so many ways in the past 1-2 years but I realize that although I look and act feminine for the most part, I'm still not fully connected to my feminine essence or "womb space" as RJG puts it. I'm really working on connecting with that aspect of my femininity. Has anyone successfully tapped into that by using the exercises from this book or other techniques?

Started re-reading P&F again and it's AMAZING how you can read something at one point in time and it :duck:goes right over your head. But NOW, I'm having so many lightbulb moments. My life has changed for the better in so many ways in the past 1-2 years but I realize that although I look and act feminine for the most part, I'm still not fully connected to my feminine essence or "womb space" as RJG puts it. I'm really working on connecting with that aspect of my femininity. Has anyone successfully tapped into that by using the exercises from this book or other techniques?
I feel you!

I think a LOT of women (especially American women no offense :look: ) aren't really taught how to "tap into" that feminine space. We're more so taught how to lessen our natural feminine sensuality...especially as bw. And if you're religious in any way, you're definitely taught to "deaden" that portion of yourself lol! :lachen:

I still think that American women in general are taught this though in general. I think there's a fear of being raped/harassed/accosted. I think that's why a lot of men say that foreign women from other countries tend to have a certain "appeal". I don't think they're just talking about looks.... I think they're talking more about the feminine vibe... :yep:

I think even our African sisters are even probably taught more about honing into that natural feminine vibe. It's why celebrities like Rihanna, Sofia Vegara, etc are seen as being very "alluring" to many in this country. In their countries though, they probably have a TON of women like them lol. :lachen:

I can't explain it.

But yes, I need to re-read this book since it's been a while since I cracked it open. She really gives a LOT of good tips. I was trying her techniques out for a few weeks and I have to admit that I DID notice a subtle difference. I can't explain it!

I haven't tried it long enough however to notice a long-lasting difference. I'm sure ladies who have tried her techniques and the techniques of others tend to notice a difference.

Is there anywhere I can download the Powerful & Feminine book for free?

Hey ladies! :wave:

What happened to this thread?

How come nobody is really posting anymore? Have we all reached the pinnacle of femininity already? :giggle:

I was just reading a few posts from a few pages back and boy we had some REALLY GREAT content/discussion on here! I miss the encouragement... :(

Where is everyone? @caribeandiva @Belle Du Jour @Kimbosheart @Jade Feria @TracyNicole

How's everyone doing? :look:

@Crystalicequeen123 Hey guurrrl! :wave:I've been working on my femininity daily! I've been wearing dresses and heels almost daily. Making sure makeup and hair are done well. Looking and smelling good. Keeping my skin looking and feeling super soft. In my dating, I've been particularly conscious of exuding a feminine aura. The way I speak, as well as the things I say - the way I express myself to men. And they are super responsive! I write affirmations every day, and I'm sure to include some about femininity.

Last edited:
Yep! :lachen: I’m extra busy with multiple side hustles. I realize that I can’t really feel feminine with a lot of debts hanging over my head. So I took action and will knock out those debts in the next 18-24 months. Goodbye Sallie Mae!

LOL! :lachen: I feel you!!

Good for you on your side hustles! :yep: What have you been doing as your side hustle in order to get rid of debts? I've been looking into getting a side hustle myself in order to pay off some loans. My student loans are all paid off now (HALLELUJAH!) ...just paid the last payment earlier this year! But I still have some credit card debt I want to lower (nothing major), but I want to pay off ALL of my credit cards and be able to put more money into savings every month, and save money for traveling. :woot:

I JUST got into blogging and creating my own website whereby I would love to eventually be able to make a little extra money one day (even just $500/month extra would be nice! :grin: ), but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing lol... :look: So any side-hustle ideas would be GREAT! :lol:

You can post your side gigs here, or you can PM me privately...it's up to you!

@Crystalicequeen123 Hey guurrrl! :wave:I've been working on my femininity daily! I've been wearing dresses and heels almost daily. Making sure makeup and hair are done well. Looking and smelling good. Keeping my skin looking and feeling super soft. In my dating, I've been particularly conscious of exuding a feminine aura. The way I speak, as well as the things I say - the way I express myself to men. And they are super responsive! I write affirmations every day, and I'm sure to include some about femininity.

giphy.gif

Ohhhh snap! Watch out now! :lol:

Way to go girl! :up: That's awesome! I can't say I've been as on point as you have been w/the wearing heels every single day, but I have been trying to dress more feminine (feminine tops/blouses, makeup every day---not a lot, but just enough to make me look "polished") and I've also been focusing more on really trying to take care of my natural hair (wearing it out and free more often), and wearing little dainty jewelry.

I haven't been focusing much on how I come across to ppl/men much, but I don't think I'm doing awful in that area. I don't castrate men with the "sword" anymore lol, and I'm more conscientious of how certain statements might come off as being "disrespectful" in a man's eyes, but I guess I could work on trying to purposely come off as a little more "feminine" by my voice tone and how I say certain things. I don't sound masculine or anything lol, but I think I can come off as sounding very direct and matter-of-fact, and I think it would behoove me to tone that down some...at least, when dealing with men. I think men appreciate it more. :yep:

Back