@Jas123

Next Year's Participants:
@TwoSnapsUp
@Sosoothing
@AnjelLuvs

Recap

January- Let's Get It Started
Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner
Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.
Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.
Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Tools Every Woman should Have in her Toolbox
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way with your actions. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.
Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.
Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.
Week 8: Look Good and Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Feminine Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23: Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26: Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27: Everything can be used against you.
Week 28: Compassionate
Week 29: Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30: Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31: Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32: Staircase Etiquette
Week 33: Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose
Week 34: Keep it Classy (Exiting car doors)
Week 35: Sitting pretty

September- The Opposite of Networking is “Not Working”
Week 36: Who Do You Admire: Interview Them
Week 37: Join a Group of Like-Minded
Week 38: Make it Intentional - Date Night
Week 39: How to be a Feminine Networking Star... Wherever You Are

October-Feminine Hobbies

Week 40: Affirmations: Affirming our Femininity
Week 41: Yoni Eggs
Week 42: Waist Beads
Week 43: Incorporating Beauty routines, perfume and Makeup
Week 44: Being Festive: Let's Enjoy the Holidays

November-
Week 45: Become a Master of your Emotions: Avoid Reactive
Week 46: Trust and Surrender

Week 46: Trust and Surrender
Do less to get more. It becomes easy to think that if You controlled everything around you in your life, and created as much structure as possible, everything would go accordingly to plans and there wouldn’t be any surprises. You would be all knowing and and this would make you happy.

However it’s important to understand no amount of planning will change the uncertainty of the universe. Thevuniverse has a plan for you. All things are working for your good. As a femininevwoman it is your job to flow and bend like a tree swaying in the wind. Your job isn’t to define or understand it. Instead, trust it.

The Universe’s plans for you life are always greater than your own plans. All things are working for your good. Everything is intentional. Never failing. Trusting and Surrendering means to FEEL a sense of calm, peace, and surrender in your body that no matter what's going on around you or in your relationship right now - YOU WILL BE OKAY! If you get the job or if you don't, if he leaves or if he goes...at the end of the day...you will be okay! Trust the Universe's timeline, even if it's not coming towards you at the moment. There is a reason for this, but it’s not your job to figure this out. Just trust and stay in the moment.

It is important to trust that everything that is happening right now is for your highest good even though you may not be able to see it yet.

You have to know with a solid belief that everything is ALWAYS working out for you. You’re not rocking the boat to control the situation. You're not flirting to make something happen. You’re flirting because it’s fun and it’s the way you are. It’s the way you live and interact. As a feminine woman, the right man/your boyfriend/your husband will be magnetized to you effortlessly.

If you are used to being in your masculine energy, you are used to "thinking" your way through life and love. This causes you to dissect and over analyze every decision you make. It causes you to be pressed and analyze every text message from a man you like. Focus on how you feel. Make boundaries accordingly. Don’t try to control your man, the situation, or the future. It is in feminine surrender that the magic of love and life happens. So in times that you are over-analyzing, Let Go. Let it be. Slow down and be present. Meditate. Listen to your inner voice. Trust and Surrender.

Week 46 Challenge

1. Where could you be more trusting of the Universe?
2. How could you focus more on being present instead of analyzing each and everything in your life?
3. Take our Challenge Survey to improve next year: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QL9ZPNS

Week 46 Trust and Surrender Affirmations
  1. I am not alone in this universe.
  2. I am not alone in this world.
  3. I am a part of nature.
  4. I understand that just as life takes good care of ALL nature. it will also take care of me and all of my needs and desires when I let you.

Last edited:
Each day I'm going to try to post some real-life scenarios. If you have time could you post on some ways these situations can be resolved using previous challenges and especially the current challenge, Trust and Surrender.

Scenario ONE:

Example: You’re going to a family reunion with your husband. You come up with the suggestion that he should contribute in some way. Your husband agrees to cater some food. It’s the day before the event. He has not catered the food… what should you do? You feel bad because in the previous years you would do all of this. You wold come up with a idea, wait for him to agree, and then do all of the hustling to make it happen. He's not used to you not being in your masculine energy. He is used to leading. As a divinely feminine lady, what would/should you do?

Feminine ladies what have you done for yourself today? Remember to speak positivity and love into yourself and about yourself today. Take time to care about being feminine and feeling good to see how the Universe will seek to balance out your feminine energy and make you happy too. Love yours.

Feminine ladies what have you done for yourself today? Remember to speak positivity and love into yourself and about yourself today. Take time to care about being feminine and feeling good to see how the Universe will seek to balance out your feminine energy and make you happy too. Love yours.

Baked me some shortbread cookies and drank some ginger tea, after work. Also went to the morning prayer before work.

Last week:
I didn't do good with femininity. I'm all for being "soft and feminine" but I really encompassing that the ONLY way it is SAFE to be this way is if your boundaries are strong and firm on the inside so you CAN be soft and feminine on the outside. I dropped the ball with a boundary concerning my child. I halfway did it, but I should have and NEED to go all the way. I will work on this this week and look for ways to protect my child at all costs.

I had a really fun short date with my RD-2 (Rotational Date). They said something to the effect, "You have to get THAT dressed up just to go get Fro-Yo?" Well yes I do sir. Don't you want me to look pretty for you baby? Haha I've been incorporated the entire look of foundation, blush, eyeshadow, AND lashes and when I say it has made a difference....it's really does help me look "complete" on special nights. I look GOODT. One dude almost dropped his whole cup of fro-yo looking at me haha. It's soooo funny to me. I think tonight I will dress up again just for the heck of it.

When I went out to see the movie Nobody's Love, I ran into my ex from a few years back. Baby I had on heels, a sexy little dress, a smile, my face was BEAT and I looked GOOD! He acted like he didn't see me (he was with his new girlfriend), but baby I know. I know. lol.

I'm really trying to incorporate affirmation into my daily life. I think I will start doing them before bed so it can stay on my mind while I sleep. I really want to see if I can make it make a difference in my life and attract the things I want.
I put on a red lip for brunch yesterday and caught many eyes. I don’t remember who said it on this forum but a red lip seems to be a man magnet.
I just cannot get my falsies together. I’ve watched all the tutorials but I can’t get it. Idk if it’s because I’m trying to drugstore lashes or what

I put on a red lip for brunch yesterday and caught many eyes. I don’t remember who said it on this forum but a red lip seems to be a man magnet.
I just cannot get my falsies together. I’ve watched all the tutorials but I can’t get it. Idk if it’s because I’m trying to drugstore lashes or what
The false lashes are giving me the blues as well. I'm really trying to master it by Christmas though.

Oh my gosh I always steered away from red lips. My mother told me it was a whorish color for women growing up *rolls eyes*. I felt it was too harsh so I NEVER wore it. BABY. @Supervixen basically begged me to try a red one day....and I haven't looked back since.

@PeaceLover said the same thing. She went out on a date night recently and said it was amazing how she became a magnet. The men couldn't stop looking at her lips. It was like they were in some kind of trance. Now I know....the power of a red lip is IMMENSE.

If anyone needs a recommendation of one that doesn't transfer, stays put, and is very beautiful on brown skin, please try Tarte, Cheerleader.

I have always wanted to try ginger tea. It is soooo cold outside today. I think I will enjoy some hot chocolate and say my affirmations today.

You should try it, it's very refreshing and warming at the same time.

How do you manage to say your affirmations? I have some written down, but I always feel like such a fraud when saying them out loud. Can't manage to internalize them permanently.

For anyone who needs it....this has really changed my life.
Repost:

I encourage you to stop paddling the boat. Make this your default position. Live in the present and let your femininity radiate. This means that you don’t focus so much on MEN and instead you dive deep into your femininity, passions, hobbies, happiness, and life. Have fun.

1) Stop paddling the boat verbally :stop:- speak LESS than you talk. It creates space for him to lead and feminine mystique which is intoxicating and attractive. Space and mystery allows men to step into that problem-solving and leadership role by indirectly getting him to lead the convo. Stop paddling the boat by not texting or calling a man first in the first few months of the relationship. ("I'm not big at texting, it would feel good to hear your voice" is a great line to use in creating boundaries when dating.) Stop initiating conversation when on dates. Instead of asking questions, letting him take the masculine role of leader. Refrain from asking him why he hasn’t called

2) Stop paddling the boat mentally :stop:- FOCUS ON YOU! Focus on your hobbies. Focus on feeling good. Those that want to be happy...are. 90% happiness from you and only 10% from him; don’t forget this. When you take care of yourself you can take care of others. Refrain from wasting the whole day thinking about your significant other. Of course we all think about those we love...but the WHOLE DAY? NO! It's important to be feminine but it is ALSO important to be balanced and NOT codependent and over-invested.

3)Stop paddling the boat physically :stop:- Take your time. Don't rush. Just be. A friend of mine struggled to carry the baby in a carseat, her purse, and a bag of groceries inside instead of merely calling her husband and saying, "Honey can you help me?" She was like I can do it for myself. It is quicker this way. I don't want t burden him. He was watching the game. :rolleyes: Sis, he doesn't MIND rescuing you. It's in his DNA. Take the time to SLOW DOWN and take off the superwoman cape. LET HIM HELP YOU PHYSICALLY. Let him open your doors. Let him carry heavy objects including the baby. Let him drive. Let him lean in for a kiss...not you. Relinquish all that control.

4) Stop paddling the boat energetically :stop: - Let's say you get a free trip...take your friend girls instead of him. (don't create situations for fake dates he hasn't planned) Don't text him incessantly all day throughout the day when he's at work. Don't micro-manage his FB activity. Don't micro-manage what he wears to work. Don't micro-manage how much you don't focus your attention on whose pictures he's liking or not liking. Don't micro-manage how he cuts the grass. Don't micro-manage how he talks with his friends. Stop trying to control his eating habits or follow his every movement. Stop solving his problems. He's a man. He will figure it out. Accept him for who he is. Not for what you want him to be. Just be. Just live in the present. Follow his lead.

5) stop paddling the boat seductively :stop:

-Instead of initiating the situation, create a sensual environment by catering to ALL senses . . . whether that means wearing lingerie, perfume, makeup, candles, soft music (you get the idea)
-Instead of suggesting, demanding, or otherwise taking control of the situation, GAZE at him (while you silently entertain all of those ideas). Let him be your hero. Be open and happy to receive. Let him paddle the relationship or situationship boat.

6. stop paddling the boat socially :stop:

Stop trying to pick out a date spot. Let him do the leg work. And when he gives you his number to call him leaning back looks like “Oh thank you honey. I’ll save it so I’ll know who is calling when you call ” (Meaning you’re still expecting to be cherished and pursued by leaning back and allowing him to do such instead of calling him first). When there is silence in the conversation during a date, socially leaning back means you just make eye contact with him & flash a broad smile and wait for him to lead the convo. Let him start a new topic!! You can add to the convo and add humor and playfulness but you kinda go with the flow of his tempo. Flooding his social media with comments and likes from you to “show” him that you like him? NOPE! Socially we don't micro-manage his Social media activity, we don't focus our attention on whose pictures he's liking or not liking (You don’t even bring up other women because they don’t exist...only you),

6. stop paddling the boat by OVER-nurturing :stop:
You don’t remind him to eat his vegetables (mothering), You don’t tell him he should work out, You don’t expect him to spend every second with me. When I ask him to do something (like put air in my tires) even if he says no I give him space to say yes and come through with doing it by not energetically solving the problem for myself and putting air in the tires myself. If you don’t like his work clothes you don’t try to correct him and change his clothing in efforts to “help”.

You remember that to give up the need to control and just...be in your feminine is not a ploy or strategy to get him to notice you. You remember that to stop paddling the boat and leaning back is emotional security and a high value feminine energy stance that naturally and universally attracts masculine energy men. "Don't be a hard rock. Baby girl you are a gem." -Lauryn Hill :rosebud:

In what ways could you stop paddling the boat?

Last edited:
You should try it, it's very refreshing and warming at the same time.

How do you manage to say your affirmations? I have some written down, but I always feel like such a fraud when saying them out loud. Can't manage to internalize them permanently.

Have you heard of afformations? If you have trouble with affirmations, you might do better with afformations. Instead of saying "I am loved" which might not feel true to you, you ask "why am I so loved?" Your brain will search for an answer to a question that you ask it. I use a combination of both. I recorded my own voice saying my affirmations and afformations. I also like writing them down. :yep:

Each day I'm going to try to post some real-life scenarios. If you have time could you post on some ways these situations can be resolved using previous challenges and especially the current challenge, Trust and Surrender.

Scenario ONE:
I wouldn’t do anything in this scenario. I honestly wouldn’t have suggested he do anything to begin with. I’m really staying in my lane these days.

I wouldn’t do anything in this scenario. I honestly wouldn’t have suggested he do anything to begin with. I’m really staying in my lane these days.
i said the same thing.
I knew I had really grown when I realized in this scenario this wasn’t the girl’s lane. This was his family reunion and maybe he didn’t aspire to do anything but merely show up. Lol. Not my monkey not my circus. These days I just make sure I can take care of my lane. His lane is for him.

I trust that he loves his family and me. If he wants to do something nice for his family he will in his own special way.

My SO said Priss can you pass me the Mocha-Ma-Troll (remote control)

And guess who didn’t correct him? :bounceline: This girl!!:bouncy: :lachen:

I’m doing better at not correcting!! Lord knows I messed up with this sooo many times in my last relationship.

Last edited:
Have you heard of afformations? If you have trouble with affirmations, you might do better with afformations. Instead of saying "I am loved" which might not feel true to you, you ask "why am I so loved?" Your brain will search for an answer to a question that you ask it. I use a combination of both. I recorded my own voice saying my affirmations and afformations. I also like writing them down. :yep:
You stay on it! You always introduce me to stuff I've never heard of. Thank you so much. You breathe so much life into this challenge chica. :kiss:

Scenario TWO:

Tonight I asked my husband to put my kids (not biologically his) to bed. Apparently, my son put a balloon in the ceiling fan and the balloon string got wrapped around the fan and caused the motor to stall. My husband comes down and tells me what he did and says my son was crying. My son then yells that he didn’t cover him up/tuck him in. I asked my husband, "Why not?" and my husband says, "Because of what he did!" Did I over-react? I cursed my husband out and MADE him do it. Tucking in a child is not a privilege. He then starts saying that’s the reason my son misbehaves because I’m always “giving in” to his misbehavior. Apparently reading to them and tucking them in is wrong. I need to know if I should apologize and what was the best way to handle this situation.

I think that I've been paddling the boat for parents at DD's school. I just want the school to be so much better than it currently is, so I try to make sure that the parents remember things like school spirit days, days kids should wear certain colors, the teacher's birthday, etc. I'm going out of my way to coordinate things and send emails, but I'm not the room mom. I didn't sign up to be the room mom. And these parents seem content to not know anything. So...why am I paddling this boat?

DD is doing awesome academically and socially. She's not upset when other kids don't participate in the "fun activities." So, I'm letting it go. That's not my worry or my lane. DD is my lane.

I had to look that up. Definition - Afformations are empowering questions that immediately change your subconscious thought patterns from negative to positive. I love this, as one really has to search/dig deep and confront and overcome those negative feelings. Going to add this to my list for 2019.

You stay on it! You always introduce me to stuff I've never heard of. Thank you so much. You breathe so much life into this challenge chica. :kiss:

Ditto. :yep:

I think that I've been paddling the boat for parents at DD's school. I just want the school to be so much better than it currently is, so I try to make sure that the parents remember things like school spirit days, days kids should wear certain colors, the teacher's birthday, etc. I'm going out of my way to coordinate things and send emails, but I'm not the room mom. I didn't sign up to be the room mom. And these parents seem content to not know anything. So...why am I paddling this boat?

DD is doing awesome academically and socially. She's not upset when other kids don't participate in the "fun activities." So, I'm letting it go. That's not my worry or my lane. DD is my lane.
Yaaaas. It’s a thin line in overinvesting and being a hands on mom

I'm glad you posted this. I used to over do stuff as well. I've stopped paddling them boat too. I remember one time when DS was small, I didn't like the daily baby sheet that was being sent home. I design invitations so I was going to design a better baby sheet and print it, make about 100 copies and take it to the school. Seeee I was doing too much. Eventually I took a step back and was like....I really don't care that much. lol I let go of all this control that I wanted to have on the baby, the class, and the people taking care of him. I still make sure they are well taken care of (I get them Christmas presents, bring food for parties, check on them, and etc.) but I'm done with doing TOO much.

This week in my feminine world:grin::

The week didn't start off very well: went back to work on Monday, after being home for nearly two weeks and I could just feel the heavy atmosphere at my job. People out here fight for time off and here I am taking all of this time off + Thursdays at home. I didn't let it bother me. I arrived 30 minutes earlier to catch up on some mails, got another 30 minutes extra to read up on new information and went about my day as usual.

One of my co-workers was awfully nice to me, as everything seemed to not be working on Monday. So yesterday, I brought her some homemade cookies, she was very pleased with them.

Today was really funny and my feminine intuition kicked in: I was talking to one of my co-workers from another department on the phone. After we hung up, I realized I still needed to ask her a question, but I have never seen her in person (it is a somewhat big company). So I searched for her name on our Messenger tool and two names came up. Guess what? I was able to pinpoint her voice to the right name, just by looking at her photograph. The other lady simply looked more outgoing, while this particular lady sounded and looked very reserved. It's amazing what we can decipher when we simply pay attention and use our intuition:yep:.

Tomorrow I am off and I have an early appointment with a local savings bank, thinking about opening an online savings account with them.

It's almost midnight over here, but I'm gonna stay up for one more hour, just to put together our Christmas menu. It's just gonna be my mom, my brother and myself I think. Might even go shopping tomorrow already. I have the menu in my head, I just need to jot it down and get to it!

Sometimes showing self love to yourself can be just as simple as a quick trip to Sephora to learn about your face. Your lip’s shape. What colors look best. What fragrance react positively to your body. What eyeshadow feels amazing on you. How you could add to your beauty ritual. Today I took a little time to add to my fall lip collection. I saw some eyeliner that would make my task of putting eyeliner on my water line a million times easier lol. I think I’m going to invest in myself and get me a few more products soon. But today’s self-love trip was free.

Happy Friday my divinely Feminine ladies!

The colors are:
Tarte Acid Wash and Tarte Fly respectively

Attachments

• C8488239-50D1-414C-823F-CF364ADC70DE.jpeg
    C8488239-50D1-414C-823F-CF364ADC70DE.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 5E41BBAC-E963-4CDC-946E-FB285CE74CBE.jpeg
    5E41BBAC-E963-4CDC-946E-FB285CE74CBE.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 40
You all please take our survey! It is located as a challenge in this week’s focus. I would love to know how to tweak this challenge for next year!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QL9ZPNS

OAN: I felt like I was attracting flaky men in the dating world. I sat down and did some thinking. I asked myself, "How have I been flaky with myself? How have I been hot and cold with myself?" Some days I do the tips from this challenge and make sure I am FIONE as heck when I step out. Sometimes I do the bare minimum. Some days I make an effort to control my mouth and not be so reactive with the people around me, some days I decide to "tell me off" and not feminine at all lol. People are a mere reflection of what we are on the inside. I'm going to really focus these last six weeks and try not to be hot and cold with myself. Six weeks to go! Let's get it!

Last edited:
I sat back and noticed I was paddling the boat energetically.
SO Asked me to travel to Dallas and meet his parents .
Oh goody goody joy joy right?
WRONG.
First of all he told me Thursday Morning with plans to leave immediately after work Friday Afternoon.
Secondly, he asked me AFTER telling me the day before he doesn't think he will ever get married or have children (which is flip flopping from what he said in the beginning).
At first I said "Ok....let me think about going."
But then I decided to stop rowing the boat.
If he TRULY wanted me to go, he would have told me a week in advance to make SURE I didn't have ANYTHING else to do other than be there with him.
He would have given me time to prepare.
He would have showed me signs leading up to this that he wanted to take us the next step and wanted me to meet his mother.
The Universe would have let me know it is time.
He would have shown a pattern of love instead of hot and cold and uncertainty.

As it relates to Trusting and Surrendering, I met up with him and said, "I won't be going." He asked me why and I stayed calm, smiled, and told him, "I changed my mind, I won't be going."
  • The Universe’s plans for MY life are always greater than MY own plans.
  • Even though I missed out on a trip, all things are working for MY good.
  • Him asking me to go and even the timing was intentional.
  • I listened to my body, the patterns, the seasons and answered valuing ME in the end and in a very feminine way.
  • No matter what's going on with him, how he claims he wants to talk about this when he gets back, the little games he wants to play, at the end of the day I WILL BE OKAY!
  • I could spend my entire weekend thinking about this. I'm not going to lean forward and contact him.
  • Instead I will Let Go. Let it be. Slow down and be present. Meditate. Listen to MY inner voice. Trust and Surrender.

SCENARIO 3: (This is an actual old scenario from my life lol)

DH has been going to work looking a mess. He acts like he can't iron AT ALL. His pants look like wrinkled paper. So I watch him iron and he give him pointers. I iron one side of his shirt and he begins to walk away. Wtf. No I told him to watch and he would have to do the other side.:mad: So he does. He proceeds to iron the same way that he was before. :angry2: Lol so im assuming I messed up cuz I just ironed his pants this morning.:bricks:

What would you all do to stay in your feminine zone AND Trust and Surrender?

@hopeful said it best "He is an adult. You are not his mommy. Let him look a mess and you look gorgeous:), spend that energy on you. He knows how to take his ish to the cleaners :). It's really very easy:yep:. So let him look a mess while you be slayin' :gorgeous:." The message is to Lean Back physically. He doesn't need you to correct him first of all. If he ASKS this is different, but if he doesn't lean back and be his lover not his teacher. Fixing is being in masculine energy as in counseling and advising. It's very very hard to refrain from giving advice ESPECIALLY if you do it throughout the day at your job. BUT lean back. Trust that he loves himself. Trust that he loves his job. Trust that he is a man and can figure it out. Surrender all control for the man, situation, and outcome. Instead put ALL of the energy into you so you can slay....the feminine way.

You all please take our survey! It is located as a challenge in this week’s focus. I would love to know how to tweak this challenge for next year!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QL9ZPNS

OAN: I felt like I was attracting flaky men in the dating world. I sat down and did some thinking. I asked myself, "How have I been flaky with myself? How have I been hot and cold with myself?" Some days I do the tips from this challenge and make sure I am FIONE as heck when I step out. Sometimes I do the bare minimum. Some days I make an effort to control my mouth and not be so reactive with the people around me, some days I decide to "tell me off" and not feminine at all lol. People are a mere reflection of what we are on the inside. I'm going to really focus these last six weeks and try not to be hot and cold with myself. Six weeks to go! Let's get it!

I discussed this with my coach a few weeks ago. I'm not concerned. It's a process and I'm learning how to tweak my own masculine energy so I can attract a man with that type of energy from the outside. As we continue to do the inner work, better and better quality men will show up.

What I realize is that I don't want to *just* attract a man with my feminine energy or looks or charm. I want to attract someone who is well-matched with me energetically and vibrationally. That is a much more conscious and higher level to come from :yep:

Back