52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

Yesterday, I went on a date with myself and even though I've been on this journey with you all for about a year....I really noticed my life has been changed forever. I was present; I was in the moment; I was loved....by my myself. I also overcame a huge personal fear which is being alone.

Sooo I brushed these 18 inches (LOL), played with one of my UB Naked palettes, put on some heels, and headed to Fuddrucker's. Nothing big or fancy but just time FOR ME.

I took my time to order. I took my time to ask myself where I wanted to sit which was outside to enjoy the sun. I sat down gracefully (with the tips found in this thread). As I took the time to just be present, I realized I was spending time with the very person who knew my deepest, darkest secrets and beliefs. She was always in the backseat cheering me on when I was happy or sticking right to me when I was sad. She was always there breathing radiant light and feminine energy into my life...and I am so ever grateful

These days turing routines into rituals such as today helped me turn a lot of energy towards myself, not my toxic parents, exes who have wronged me, or circumstances in my life that I cannot control. Just sitting and basking in my feminine energy and just learning to be still...and rightfully comfortable doing so has done wonders in my life. I hope the same for you all. :kiss:

Attachments

• A6D9C004-13D2-4451-ACAE-FEC33F64759F.jpeg
    A6D9C004-13D2-4451-ACAE-FEC33F64759F.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 74
Coming to realize that there are essentially two types of women: those who let their oven dishes soak overnight, to wash it the day after. And those who waste money on steel wool. Trying hard to be more like the former and not the latter. I believe this goes for anything in life now, including my relationship with men.

Coming to realize that there are essentially two types of women: those who let their oven dishes soak overnight, to wash it the day after. And those who waste money on steel wool. Trying hard to be more like the former and not the latter. I believe this goes for anything in life now, including my relationship with men.
:lachen::lachen:
I'm like this as well. I like how you said this relates to your relationships as well. How do you think this relates to men?

My dad said Priss, you really do look nice with all these dresses on. I noticed you wear a lot of bright colors these days. I need to get over my bitterness because in my head all I could think about is all the times he's said unflattering things about my appearance. BUT it was nice to hear him give me a compliment. I got my eyebrows microbladed as well. My mother claims she doesn't like them but I saw her stop and not give me any criticism about it. I'm appreciative of that. Maybe I'm really manifesting a new type of energy with them.

My dad said Priss, you really do look nice with all these dresses on. I noticed you wear a lot of bright colors these days. I need to get over my bitterness because in my head all I could think about is all the times he's said unflattering things about my appearance. BUT it was nice to hear him give me a compliment. I got my eyebrows microbladed as well. My mother claims she doesn't like them but I saw her stop and not give me any criticism about it. I'm appreciative of that. Maybe I'm really manifesting a new type of energy with them.

What was the experience like? How long did it take? Did it hurt? How long will/should the results last?

:lachen::lachen:
I'm like this as well. I like how you said this relates to your relationships as well. How do you think this relates to men?

It all boils down to forcing things for me and seeing things that are simply not there. Just because I truly want that fairy tale, instead of seeing someone for who he truly is. The more I get to know myself, the more I come to realize that I want things to just flow now: life is so hectic and heavy, I can't imagine getting off from 'work' to come back to 'work' at home, kwim? I really want certain things to just be a given. Not sure if I'm expressing myself well.

An old high school friend hit me up and asked could he take me to the fair for lunch today. Too much fun. I practiced leaning back energetically and I came with a goal (get my food paid for and have fun lol). I ended up accomplishing both AND looking good doing it. I'm so glad I keep makeup in my car lol. Today was just one of those days. I didn't have on anything but mascara and foundation on today. Boooooy when I got that last minute call I jumped up and did a quick five minute face lol.

What was the experience like? How long did it take? Did it hurt? How long will/should the results last?
I loooove it.

How long did it take? An hour

Did it hurt? Yup especially the beginning. It’s kinda like a tattoo. They have to get get the area open by using the tattoo needle to open the skin. After that they put a lotion that numbs it. After that it doesn’t hurt anymore. My eyes got a little testy.

How long does it last? 12-18 months

Attachments

• F3E1AFB4-8A82-4B33-8957-FFD4161204E4.jpeg
    F3E1AFB4-8A82-4B33-8957-FFD4161204E4.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 75
This might seem really random :look: but I came across this video of Princess Mary of Denmark giving a speech to/about her husband at a gala for his 50th birthday. It is beautiful and heartfelt. You can see that he is visibly moved and fighting back tears. Our words have so much power in the lives of our men.

This might seem really random :look: but I came across this video of Princess Mary of Denmark giving a speech to/about her husband at a gala for his 50th birthday. It is beautiful and heartfelt. You can see that he is visibly moved and fighting back tears. Our words have so much power in the lives of our men.

Oh my gosh this is such a good case study. Thank you sooooo much from posting. What all characteristics from the challenge do you and everyone else see?

Things I saw

-Rock Your Wardrobe- of course she is dressed very nicely
-Etiquette: How to sit- Sit with your hands in your lap. The lady in the audience with her arm on the chair looks out of place compared to the others.
-Power of a Voice- her voice sounds so feminine and lovely.
-Childlikeness- When she said “Sportsman. MY man.” and paused and put her hands on her chest in endearment like a child.

Words are soooo powerful. Feminine ladies how will we choose to use ours to nurture ourselves, husbands, children, and more?

OK you asked characteristics from the challenge. I had to go back and look at the list:

Week 4: Accept him: she declared to a room full of people that she loves her man, faults and all. And the "faults" she listed (ie him laughing at his own jokes, repeating the same jokes over and over, being a sore loser) were not really major faults, although I'm sure he has some. I loved it when she said "my man" and said he swept her off her feet and introduced her into his world. She also pointed to how different he is from others and how he liked to chart his own path. She wasn't afraid to be vulnerable and praise her man in front of the world.
Week 5: Polish Your Poise: Princess Mary's movement are very graceful and poised.
Week 7: What's in a Voice: she has a very melodic soft voice
Week 8: Look Good and Rock Your Wardrobe: obviously as a princess, she dresses to the nines.
Week 28: Compassionate: She showed a lot of respect and compassion for her husband. She even mentioned his similarities to his father, who died earlier this year.
Weeks 31-35: all about etiquette; this is obvious from watching the video

Just my thoughts :yep:

Oh my gosh this is such a good case study. Thank you sooooo much from posting. What all characteristics from the challenge do you and everyone else see?

Things I saw

-Rock Your Wardrobe- of course she is dressed very nicely
-Etiquette: How to sit- Sit with your hands in your lap. The lady in the audience with her arm on the chair looks out of place compared to the others.
-Power of a Voice- her voice sounds so feminine and lovely.
-Childlikeness- When she said “Sportsman. MY man.” and paused and put her hands on her chest in endearment like a child.

Words are soooo powerful. Feminine ladies how will we choose to use ours to nurture ourselves, husbands, children, and more?

I'm a Mary Stan. Her style, the way she carries herself, etc. I watched this whole video not too long ago. The way she spoke of him was so sweet and real. Fred stay cryin' over this woman. Ever watched the wedding? Dude was in tears man.
The woman with the arm on the back of the chair is I think Queen Maxima of the Netherlands.

I’m so sleepy. It would be more productive to go out with my friends and clean the house but I think I’d rather sleep. Naps are life :sleep8:

Every since I’ve increased my sleep intake I see my skin is a lot smoother, my mind is a lot clearer, and I’m a lot calmer. I’m glad I started listening to my body more.

@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Recap

January- Let's Get It Started
Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner
Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.
Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.
Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Tools Every Woman should Have in her Toolbox
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way with your actions. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.
Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.
Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.
Week 8: Look Good and Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Feminine Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23: Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26: Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27: Everything can be used against you.
Week 28: Compassionate
Week 29: Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30: Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31: Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32: Staircase Etiquette
Week 33: Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose
Week 34: Keep it Classy (Exiting car doors)
Week 35: Sitting pretty

September- The Opposite of Networking is “Not Working”
Week 36: Who Do You Admire: Interview Them
Week 37: Join a Group of Like-Minded
Week 38: Make it Intentional - Date Night
Week 39: How to be a Feminine Networking Star... Wherever You Are

October-Feminine Hobbies

Week 40: Affirmations: Affirming our Femininity
Week 41: Yoni Eggs

"I am in charge of how I feel and I CHOOSE to feel happiness." Yoni eggs are typically a semiprecious stone carved into an egg shape. When they are polished, they can be worn inside to promote health, self-esteem, and more. As it relates to femininity yoni eggs can increase sexual power, help you become more present and able to awaken sensuality.

Yoni eggs are a great example of a ritual. It is a wonderful took to help you become more connected to your female anatomy. The benefits can be both physical and spiritual.

If you have ever had fearful or negative relationship experiences, chances are you have emotional imprints in your yoni. To heal this, many people use a rose quartz.

1. First charge the stone up. You charge it by letting it absorb vibrations from the sun for 24 hours or so.​
  2. Next you charge it with YOUR vibrations. You speak affirmations into the rose quartz such as: I am loved. I am love. I open my heart and am still. I feel all the love around me and within me from the Universe. I give love to others and accept it in return.​
  3. Next take care of your body, set aside some time for yourself. Take a nice long hot bath and get comfortable. Insert the yoni egg inside.​
  4. Take notice on how your body feels when you do this. Do you have any different sensations? Where at?​
  5. Slow down and take time for yourself and your Yoni.​

Week 41 Challenge
1. What's your favorite type of yoni stone? Which one do you think you need to heal yourself?
2. Google some threads on here concerning: Yoni eggs, kegalmaster
3. Spend at least 10 minutes daily with your yoni egg.​

Last edited:

October-Feminine Hobbies

Week 40: Affirmations: Affirming our Femininity
Week 41: Yoni Eggs

"I am in charge of how I feel and I CHOOSE to feel happiness." Yoni eggs are typically a semiprecious stone carved into an egg shape. When they are polished, they can be worn inside to promote health, self-esteem, and more. As it relates to femininity yoni eggs can increase sexual power, help you become more present and able to awaken sensuality.

Week 41 Challenge
1. Get more in touch with your body.
2. Google some threads on here concerning: Yoni eggs, kegalmaster​

Yay! I get to bring my eggs out of hiding so that I can put them back into hiding! :sekret:

Last week, I had a moment where I was walking around and feeling my feminine energy. I all off a sudden became aware of my waist and the moment of my hips. I just went with it. I thought about the poster who said that people's moment tend to give away their age and I walked purposely loosening up my upper body. I got so much more jiggle. I felt a bit silly and a bit self conscious, but also like I was connecting with my younger carefree self.

Maybe it's time to invest in some waist beads.

Had a pleasant experience today. Went to ups and left my phone in my car. Men always hold the door, so that wasn't anything special. When I came back into the store, the guy who held the door was also holding my place in line. The lady asked if she could help him and he said, "Oh, no, she's before me."
I had on a gray long sleeved t-shirt, skinny jeans and converse. So it wasn't the clothes.

Looked in the mirror and said, “I am beautiful and worthy of love everyday.” #AFFIRMATIONSARELIFE

Last edited:
What would you like the challenge to be focused on concerning financial mystique

Our personal financial mantra, budgeting, future goals, financial blueprint we would like to instill in our children/family members, how to generate passive income, the stock market, how to become a big earner at work,...etc. All welcome :D

I “leaned back” this weekend and it actually worked. SO asked me to pack a small bag to go camping. I packed in about an hour and then we were all set to go camping. I leaned back and didnt suggest on where to go. I didn’t give suggestions. I didn’t offer to pay. I didn’t offer to drive. I didn’t offer to set up the tent. I didn’t keep the conversation going. I didn’t baby him and ask if he packed xyz. I didn’t give directions. I felt like the prize all weekend. Just fun and quality time. And good food. It was freaking amazing. My legs still hurt.

Attachments

• B7B45C06-9DDD-492C-B140-23EE169626CA.jpeg
    B7B45C06-9DDD-492C-B140-23EE169626CA.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 29
  • B3ECAD3B-FB0B-4CA2-9B10-454DAC27C14C.jpeg
    B3ECAD3B-FB0B-4CA2-9B10-454DAC27C14C.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 25B8F89C-ECA9-4693-BCA7-26E58D2FAFFD.jpeg
    25B8F89C-ECA9-4693-BCA7-26E58D2FAFFD.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 17D8CA76-3A06-498A-B501-8C3AD7AFB803.jpeg
    17D8CA76-3A06-498A-B501-8C3AD7AFB803.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 25
  • CBD7500C-1147-483D-B14B-0DDE23D18701.jpeg
    CBD7500C-1147-483D-B14B-0DDE23D18701.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 30
Didn't realize that it was already in there. *headed over to the 'Live on Less' thread*
It's funny, cause it's one of the threads that I've never been in, (even though I should live in that thread).
That’s why I like this thread. I’ve ventured to a lot of new threads like the 52 weeks of reading thread and Rori Raye and seductive Archetypes

Yay! I get to bring my eggs out of hiding so that I can put them back into hiding! :sekret:

Last week, I had a moment where I was walking around and feeling my feminine energy. I all off a sudden became aware of my waist and the moment of my hips. I just went with it. I thought about the poster who said that people's moment tend to give away their age and I walked purposely loosening up my upper body. I got so much more jiggle. I felt a bit silly and a bit self conscious, but also like I was connecting with my younger carefree self.

Maybe it's time to invest in some waist beads.
Do you have any YouTube videos concerning yoni eggs that you like?

Do you have any YouTube videos concerning yoni eggs that you like?

I was going to ask you... :look:

I've had them for a couple of years now and I don't know what to do with them. I just usually set it and forget it. Haven't figured out how to use my muscles to move them neither up now down...

Back