52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

I am on the hunt for some pretty minimalistic type fashion rings.
My engagement ring no longer fits and I lost my wedding band about a year ago. DH does not seem to be in any hurry to replace them and me taking the initiative is out of the question, but in the meantime my hands look bare.

Any suggestions?

I am on the hunt for some pretty minimalistic type fashion rings.
My engagement ring no longer fits and I lost my wedding band about a year ago. DH does not seem to be in any hurry to replace them and me taking the initiative is out of the question, but in the meantime my hands look bare.

Any suggestions?

I googled minimalist engagement rings and saw a few that I liked. The ones that caught my eye were.

Attachments

• 27C546C0-4004-4BA8-970F-E6B0904744FB.jpeg
    27C546C0-4004-4BA8-970F-E6B0904744FB.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 98
  • D4A96798-FE6F-44EC-80EC-78EBCB942309.jpeg
    D4A96798-FE6F-44EC-80EC-78EBCB942309.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 98
  • D0CB9842-262C-4129-A4C9-AB21CAFBFC19.jpeg
    D0CB9842-262C-4129-A4C9-AB21CAFBFC19.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 100
RT: Has Yoni eggs been touched on in this thread?!
It hasn’t! What’s been your experience or thoughts about it?

A few months ago we had the challenge to turn routines into rituals. I could see using yoni eggs being a ritual. I would take a nice long bath and soak in my essential oils to relax and afterwards lay on Nice sheets and explore my yoni egg.

I used to use them to increase the strength of my orgasms. I felt very feminine doing this. It in turn made sex more enjoyable as well. BUT they got stuck once.... :sekret: and I never used them again.

Lol I’m going to start taking pictures more often. How I think I look and how I actually look are different. Just like how you think you look climbing the stairs and how you actually look differ. But Im still wearing my dresses!!

Attachments

• 2967FB34-98B3-44EC-B777-828883B3BC54.jpeg
    2967FB34-98B3-44EC-B777-828883B3BC54.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 113
Getting in and out of the car from the School of Etiquette on YouTube

My etiquette instructor called this "addressing the door." When entering a higher vehicle like an SUV, you put one foot up and gently follow with the other foot, steady yourself and then enter the same as you would a vehicle of regular height.

I googled minimalist engagement rings and saw a few that I liked. The ones that caught my eye were.

Thank you @PrissiSippi - I really like the two on the left. You are a sweetheart.

Do you have the sources? ETA: I was able to find them.

Last edited:
GM
1. I’d like to become softer
2. Have an attitude of gratitude (stop petty complaints)
3. Be able to turn my problems over to dh to solve
4. Avoid communication death by contempt, criticism, defensiveness and stonewalling
5. Work on showing that he has influence in my life
6. Limit interaction with women who I don’t want to become.
How are these goals coming along? What is one of these goals that you really think you were able to work on and polish so far this year?

Yay!!!!!!

My Feminine/Wife/Motherhood goals are:
1. Loose the rest of my baby weight to offer my best Feminine presentation.
2. Give my husband the highest masculine respect I can everyday.
3. Develop passive income streams to build my Feminine Mystique Bank Account.
4. Prepare my girls for gifted and classical school tests. Any advices here?
5. Certify as a teacher with "Fascination Womanhood" and maybe a Roots of Royals Certified Wife.
6. Keep working on softening my voice and coaching my girls on their soft girly feminine voices.

How are you coming along with your goals? How is this Feminine Mystique Bank Account going? I think I'm going to start putting $100 monthly into mine.

How is the losing the baby weight coming along?

I'm still doing the book challenge from a few weeks ago. I just finished up the 57 bus. My nonfiction book for this week is Unhinged by Omarosa. I'm trying to read both fiction and non fiction to develop my conversation starters with people as well as learn. This book is a good eye opener as a case study for the 48 Laws of Power. So far this is what I've gotten from her book.

-Your reputation is powerful. Guard it with your life.
-Trust no one
- Keep vigilant records (Cover your Tail) They tried to say Omarosa used the company car for personal business. This was not true. She was easily proven to not be true because she had her own personal records that showed the date, place that was traveled to, justification for using the company car, and who was in the car with her. As it relates to Femininity "Marriage Negotiations" can help to do this.
- Say very little, "Use your feminine mystique to your advantage." Learn to be very coy. Omarosa calls this Think like a man (be strategic and focused) but act like a woman (feminine).
- Beauty is power. Be memorable. Omarosa used it to get out the hood by doing beauty pageants. ALWAYS stand out. (Think dresses, heels, jewelry, kempt hair and nails. Always stand out and own it.)
- NEVER get tired of winning.
- Use your male vouchers strategically ... it aids in your reputation.
- Polish your femininity. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to get what you want (Omarosa perfected her news caster voice, beauty queen posture, and her looks)
- Study your opponent....study their patterns and their past like your life depended on it. (This goes along with the Art of Seduction. Know your suitor and know him well.)
- Stay cool, calm, and collected even when you're not. (This is why you develop your sing-song voice)
-Win through actions and don't argue. (She "won" by covering her tail and writing a book and landing all of these jobs and appearances despite being fired. Her net worth has gone up and her popularity has risen....even though chief of staff tried to make her fall.)
- Being nice never won the show. Being the nice girl will NEVER help you WIN at the end of the day. Instead you need to be strategic, calculated, seductive (to both men and women), and goal-oriented....BUT keep your femininity in check.
- Recreate yourself often and as necessary as possible.

What I'm going to do because of this:
  • I'm going to keep up leveling up look-wise. Better clothes, working out, daily makeup, more flattering hairstyles, and teeth whitening.
  • Nice Fuh What - I need to get this out of my head. I've been nice my entire life and it hasn't been working.
  • I'm going to strive to meet ONE person with connections a week.
  • Don't listen to family solely.....look out for my best interest and run for it.
  • Be more mysterious. Talk less. Do actions more.

Last edited:
@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Recap

Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner

Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.

Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.

Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Inner Self Work
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.

Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.

Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.

Week 8: Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23: Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26: Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27: Everything can be used against you.
Week 28: Compassionate
Week 29: Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30: Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31: Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32: Staircase Etiquette
Week 33: Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose
Week 34: Keep it Classy (Exiting car doors)
Week 35: Sitting pretty

September- The Opposite of Networking is “Not Working”
Week 36: Who Do You Admire

Interview someone you admire who has made great strides in the field of femininity. Ask for an interview, email questions about how they got to this point, or invite them out for brunch/ice cream. You could also go online and research a YouTuber, blogger, speaker, or Facebook friend who will respond to questions to give you inspirational words of wisdom. Come prepared with a short list of questions. Ask them about the positive and negative aspects of being femininity. The key is to surround yourself with positive people who will push you to greatness! Let’s get it, feminine ladies!

Week 36 Challenge

1. Find someone (preferably two people) that you admire as a feminine woman and set up time to talk to them.
2. Create a list of questions that you could ask them that could help you become a better feminine woman.

1. What are your success habits to looking nice and being feminine each day?

2. How do you organize your time to get it all done?

3. What do you think is your greatest feminine strength?

4. What do you think is your greatest feminine weakness?

5. What do you read?

6. What would you be doing if you were me now?

7. How do you push through during stagnant or struggling times?​

Last edited:
Well.
I feel like I’ve nailed them all. This way of being is easier than what I was doing before. Overfunctioning

Kudos to you nailing the all. It's my hope that your journey only continues from this point on.

As it relates to overfunctioning.... I stopped paddling the boat with a lot of my relationships. Men and women. I've been trying to see.....who will take over and paddle the boat for me if needed. The results are really astounding. My life this way is a lot less stressful. I'm just not getting used to asking for what I need though.

Kudos to you nailing the all. It's my hope that your journey only continues from this point on.

As it relates to overfunctioning.... I stopped paddling the boat with a lot of my relationships. Men and women. I've been trying to see.....who will take over and paddle the boat for me if needed. The results are really astounding. My life this way is a lot less stressful. I'm just not getting used to asking for what I need though.

I actually did the same thing. I saw a meme on Facebook a few months back that said something along the lines of "I'm giving you the same energy that you give me." And I didn't take that in the snarky way that it was probably intended. I just decided to shift my energy.

In turn, I've opened up the door to more authentic friendships with people who are in similar places in life - which is what I have been praying for. A new friend invited us to her home to swim. Another friend invited us over for Labor Day. There is a friend who has been checking with me to see what we can do with our kids during the day. These are people who share my values, are married, have kids the same ages as mine...it has been nice.

I actually did the same thing. I saw a meme on Facebook a few months back that said something along the lines of "I'm giving you the same energy that you give me." And I didn't take that in the snarky way that it was probably intended. I just decided to shift my energy.

In turn, I've opened up the door to more authentic friendships with people who are in similar places in life - which is what I have been praying for. A new friend invited us to her home to swim. Another friend invited us over for Labor Day. There is a friend who has been checking with me to see what we can do with our kids during the day. These are people who share my values, are married, have kids the same ages as mine...it has been nice.
I'm going to go fellowship with a friend girl today. She's going to teach me how to put on lashes, I'ma get my hair done hopefully, and let my baby boy play with her baby girl that are the same age. It really makes a difference to hang with people that are like minded just like you.

OAN: This week I'm going to try to be more intentional about my planner. One day I need to free style (that means go to bars, restaurants, lounges, or etc. and meet new people -- men and women) One day I need to go on a date. One day I need to fellowship with women. That's 3 out of 7 days. I gotta get to it!

^^^^Waw, you ladies are on it. As for me, here goes (not sure if these would all be considered feminine per se):

• Interior decorating: I can spend hours just visiting Home Depot type of department stores, watching YouTube videos online or just browsing pictures online, in order to spruce up my place a little bit mor each time. Really think about what I want each nook to exude.
  • Blogs (reading + writing): thoroughly enjoy reading blogs on a variety of issues, been doing it for a decade now, still can't get enough of it. Also have my own blog, but I only update it sporadically.
  • Books: always been an avid reader, but now it's dawned on me that it's really my hobby. Hence the reason why I organized my bookshelf and arranged a small makeshift book nook next to my window :love:.
  • Walking: whenever I'm feeling restless, I just go for a 1h walk. It does me so good. It keeps the weight down and clears my mind.
  • Surfing the net: most people frown upon this, but I really enjoy it. I don't do it aimlessly, I gather tons of valuable information while doing so. I visit websites like www.blacksouthernbelle.com that are chockfull with more tips on feminity.
  • Dulce Far Niente: learned it this summer, it's basically what @Brwnbeauti called sitting still and letting things be/go as they should go, it's an Italian way of life. Was laid off a month ago, on my birthday, by e-mail. Had to return a key to my boss, so I kindly explained to her that I would first celebrate my birthday for a week and that I'd return the key to her thereafter. That is exactly what I did: a week later I went to return the key to my locker to her AND I brought cookies for my ex co-workers. My boss thought I'd be distraught, she was so surprised to see me glowing and basking in my new found freedom :lol:. She's the kind of woman who believes that womanhood is all bout Louboutins and lipstick :rollseyes:. As we all know, it's much deeper than that. Under normal circumstances I would've started looking for a job immediately, but not this time. I let things be...and the same temp agency called me a few days later, to offer me a job that paid double the salary:).
  • DIY projects: very much into this, recently assembled my table myself. Sometimes I call upon my brother/bil, but other times...I just do it myself. So no, this may not be considered as feminine, but I thoroughly enjoy it. I don't believe in the damsel in distress type of womanhood. I have a physical defect (scoliosis) and a mental illness (schizophrenia), so I've recently started opening myself up to dating men who may have a physical defect of some sort, which means that they may not always be able to help me with everything. So this trait might come in handy one day, who knows.

I don't know how I missed this when you posted it but this is soooo inspiring. It's easy to be compassionate towards others when everything is going well, but to also be compassionate when things are less than perfect....that takes tact, integrity, and grit. That was so inspiring to read @Maracujá

Happy Tuesday Feminine Ladies!!

I read this on Facebook and thought of you all!

What expanse of you is not magical?
What part of your landscape is not historic?
What mountain or hill does not deserve monuments?
Which section or segment of you is not the sculpting of God?
You are AMAZING.
You are the upgrade.

First I asked a close friend of mine that is very feminine

1. What are your success habits to looking nice and being feminine each day?
Picking out my clothes for the week and keeping perfume in my car so that even if I do forget to wear perfume out of the house I ALWAYS have it in the car to smell nice 24/7. I recommend having a signature scent. Mine is La Vie Est Belle by Lancome. When I say you need to get you some you should get you some.

2. How do you organize your time to get it all done? I lay out all my clothes for the week on Sundays.

3. What do you think is your greatest feminine strength? Not letting ANYONE rush me. I try not multi-task. I do one thing at a time and really enjoy life around me. When people try to speed me up, I simply slow down.

4. What do you think is your greatest feminine weakness? My voice. I naturally have a deep voice. It comes off as abrasive at times, but it's just my voice. I work hard at being aware of my tone.

5. What do you read? I don't make much time for reading but I enjoyed reading Powerful and Feminine: How to Increase Your Magnetic Presence and Attract the Attention You Want

6. What would you be doing if you were me now? Lol Picking out your clothes for the week because I know you struggle with this. I would also recommend not over giving. Sometimes as a woman we give give and give saying that it is better to give than receive. We end up defunct. I think it's important to create a healthy balance of giving and receiving.

7. How do you push through during stagnant or struggling times? I guess pray. But honestly I just take one day at a time.

The challenge for week 37 is awesome! My sister, who I consider to be the epitome of feminity, will come visit me in about 5 weeks. I've dubbed our staycation: Titus 2 Ghentian Queenestical Staycation:yep:. I'm putting together a menu, looking for activities to do and thinking about having her stay over at the hotel near me.

Can't hardly wait: her household is always in order. Always. Plus, she's also doing the inner work of getting over her less than perfect childhood. We literally talk for aeons!

I’m working with my accountability partner Peace Lover in dressing nice every day, wearing perfume, wearing jewelry, and smiling. I think it is working. When I go in to take baby boy to school they have noticed that I have upped my appearance. I always have on a dress now. I haven’t put pants on in ages other than to work out, and I’m becoming known as the lady with all the cute dresses.

I’m still working on using Kojic soap and Amlactin (blue top) to make my skin glow like butter. I’m also working on my makeup skills with my friends. I bought some $1 lashes to learn how to apply them by Sunday. Wish me well lol.

These are the dresses I wore this week. One tip Ro has given was to now wear dresses with more than 3 colors. Christelyn’s advice is to dress and dress WELL because men are visual. Shera’s advice has been if you don’t have the money shop at thrift stores and either sell it online on eBay OR wear thrifted clothes so your clothes doesn’t cost as much. I’m using all of this advice.

(I noticed in the dress that has a lot of colors it is too long and the million colors makes me look busy. However I like that it’s a wrap dress. The wrap dress accentuates my waist well so I will look for other dresses like that.)

Attachments

• F1061BE9-B46D-4B8C-8264-EFAF6090759F.jpeg
    F1061BE9-B46D-4B8C-8264-EFAF6090759F.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 628AEF39-5126-48B8-B955-BAFD99015883.jpeg
    628AEF39-5126-48B8-B955-BAFD99015883.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 57
  • B2BDA00F-C8B8-4917-AA5E-9F59F14DADDA.jpeg
    B2BDA00F-C8B8-4917-AA5E-9F59F14DADDA.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 56
@momi Thanks for bringing up minimalist rings. I think I’m going to invest in a plain Pandora ring to wear on my hand since I’m not wearing my wedding ring anymore and that video said put your hand that wears a ring on top when you sit. I need some bling bling in my life again lol.

1. Pay attention to her appearance. What do you notice as far as femininity?

2. Pay attention to her tone of voice. When being attacked what are her ways to femininely control the situation?

3. Week 6 we talked about self preservation. How does she protect her peace? What boundaries do you see in place from Omarosa in this clip?

4. What’s her style/angle of seduction to get where and what she wants?

Thank you so much for checking in on me. This year has been a fast blur - finished homeschooling and graduating my competitive swimmer - tons of NCAA paperwork for homeschoolers - and getting him settled into college. I have some catching up to do however I have loved what I have read today. You all inspire me - I feel so grateful!

Did you ever get an accountability partner? Have you all been able to keep in touch? How are you coming along on this journey?

@SimplyWhole how are you,
@SimplyWhole I am just checking up on yall. How is everything going?

@awhyley I know you're with us in spirit from the sidelines! How are you doing on the journey?

@PrissiSippi
@ms-gg
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Recap

Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner

Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.

Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.

Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Inner Self Work
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.

Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.

Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.

Week 8: Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23: Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26: Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27: Everything can be used against you.
Week 28: Compassionate
Week 29: Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30: Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31: Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32: Staircase Etiquette
Week 33: Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose
Week 34: Keep it Classy (Exiting car doors)
Week 35: Sitting pretty

September- The Opposite of Networking is “Not Working”
Week 36: Who Do You Admire: Interview Them
Week 37: Join a Group of Like-Minded

Two heads are better than one! Sometimes we all just need encouragement and advice to reach our personal goals. And although our loved ones often try, if they aren’t in the same consciousness level and place in life as you....it can often be hard to relate to one another. This is why we should all strive to fellowship with like minded women that will uplift us to become the feminine ladies we strive to become. This can be a form of self-love for yourself as well as aid in your success and mental health. Birds of a feather flock together....

Week 37 Challenge
1. What group of like minded women could you join? Book Club? Sorority? Facebook Group? MeetUp Group?
2. What activities do you or will you do that will help to polish your femininity?
3. (Outside of a group) How could you connect personally with at least 2 like minded women?

Last edited:
Lol I’m going to start taking pictures more often. How I think I look and how I actually look are different. Just like how you think you look climbing the stairs and how you actually look differ. But Im still wearing my dresses!!

This is one of the things that I've discovered about taking regular selfies. What I think I look like in the mirror vs out don't always match.

I've also, discovered that some of the makeup that I like (in terms of colours) vs what likes me aren't always the same either. I might have to go through and KonMarie some of my makeup OR learn to use some of the items in a more flattering way. I'm still stuck on clothes shopping though. It's hard finding dresses that are flattering on me, so I've been investing my time in finding accessories that I can use to make my (pants) outfits more feminine.

Back