52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

I’m a pro at drinking wine. :look:
We have several sets of glasses and my order varies at restaurants.
Mellie
But I do tend to hold me red wine more like Olivia. I’m very clumsy.
LOL at you're a pro.
I've been looking at the Olivia Pope glasses. They have an extremely thin stem. How do you hold it by the stem and not break it? Is it super strong or something? Right now I'm using standard Bed Bath and Beyond Stemware so I don't have a problem but in the future I want

https://www.crateandbarrel.com/hip-...VEESw5GLxYQERuvAaf0aAg5tEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

At some point in the future I want to learn about the different types of stemware (white and red wine), but we don't drink save for holiday dinners so...My sense of smell also sucks. Someone once asked how I was able to cook...:look:

ETA: I checked out her skin care routine and she does add oil to her face. I need to try this! Also, she has a mini waterfall in her backyard.

Well, in addition to being a VS model, she's Mrs. Snapchat (yep, she married that guy) and Orlando Bloom is her ex-baby daddy. She's minted.

If we created a list of links/books/tips/ that board members need on their femininity journey. What all would you like to be included in our feminine "toolbox"?

I'm thinking:
The Rules
The New Rules
Etiquette Rules
Laws of Power
How to Sit
How to Hold a Wine Glass
How to Plate Food (basics)
Date Questions
FlyLady Tips

The thread is pretty long, so I' believe I missed when this was discussed. Was this one of the weekly exercises?

Last edited:
Well, in addition to being a VS model, she's Mrs. Snapchat (yep, she married that guy) and Orlando Bloom is her ex-baby daddy. She's minted.

The thread is pretty long, so I' believe I missed when this was discussed. Was this one of the weekly exercises?
I missed this too! I'd be interested in linking info about beautification and dressing as well.

@PrissiSippi
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Recap

Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner

Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.

Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.

Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Inner Self Work
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.

Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.

Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.

Week 8: Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23- Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24- Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25- Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26- Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27- Everything can be used against you.
Week 28- Compassionate
Week 29- Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30- Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31- Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32- Staircase Etiquette

This was taken from @TheLadySim on Instagram. She is an etiquette coach.

• Want to have a Cinderellaesque entry down a grand staircase? Well, here's something for you!
    Staircase Etiquette: Impeccable ladylike deportment and propriety entails the effortless ascension and descension of a challenging flight of stairs. Staircase etiquette forms an integral part of the royal etiquette repertoire and is assiduously taught in charm schools across the world. Ladies, do remember that you do not have to stomp or clomp down the stairs, you have to effortlessly glide and sashay down them. Make sure that you do not appear to be pushing the stairs behind by your feet, but rather walking on them like a feather swooping among clouds- diaphanous and neat. The following rules are required to be adhered to for observing proper staircase etiquette:
    1. Your chin should be parallel to the floor. You must keep your head held high. You are not supposed to bend your head to look down at the floor or at your feet while ascending or descending the stairs(picture the image in your mind), for that completely mars the statuesque symmetry of your silhouette, makes you slouch and is, therefore, disgraceful. The floor is not going anywhere.
    2. In order to prevent tripping or falling, look down by all means, but with your eyes- no need to bend your head. Even with your eyes, do not constantly look down, you should make eye contact with people you are approaching and smile. Be alert.
    3. Place your hand delicately upon the banister/balustrade/railing while descending or ascending the stairs. Not only does it look charmingly poised, but it also helps you gain a firm grip and support system. It prevents you from falling or tripping.
    4. Make sure to only daintily 'place' your hand on the banister and not 'grab' it.
    5. Keep your shoulders pulled back and taut, tummy tucked in, head and neck held high, chin parallel to the floor and a warm smile embellishing your illuminating visage.
6. Walk up the steps in a straight line. It gives this hourglass appearance as you go up the steps.
7. Walk on the ball of your foot. The back of your heel should never be on the steps when you are walking up and down the steps.

Week 32 Challenge
1. Practice walking up and down steps gracefully.
2. Find pictures of beautiful women walking gracefully down steps. Use them for inspiration. Post the pictures here that you find.

Last edited:
Week 32 Challenge - Staircase Etiquette

I tried to only find pictures of BLACK women walking down steps right. It is actually quite hard to find this! Walking down steps in heels is NO easy feat. However these are the pictures I found.

Some things to notice in these pictures:

Head is not pointed down. It is parallel with the floor.
The hand does not grip the banister. Instead it daintily sits on top.
Shoulders are back and tummy is rucked with head held high

Attachments

• stairs1.png
    stairs1.png
    667.5 KB · Views: 66
  • stairs2.jpg
    stairs2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 66
Y’all I tried to ask correctly down the steps today. I must be lazy lol.ive been gripping the banister all these years and just didn’t know. I’m going to make sure I continue to work on it.

Hello Feminine Ladies,

If we created a list of links/books/tips/ that board members need on their femininity journey. What all would you like to be included in our feminine "toolbox"?

I'm thinking:
The Rules
The New Rules
Etiquette Rules
Laws of Power
How to Sit
How to Hold a Wine Glass
How to Plate Food (basics)
Date Questions
FlyLady Tips

E-tiquette.

I'm just reflecting. Before this journey, I didn't have many hobbies. I mostly surfed the web and talked on the phone. I'm proud to say now I have hobbies. I think it's helped me show a lot more self-love to myself. I've also really gotten to know me. Through these hobbies, I've really developed myself as a person and it gives me a chance to recharge and polish my femininity EVERY DAY! What feminine hobbies have you all begun since we started? @TracyNicole @PeaceLover @Supervixen @shermeezy @NaturalEnigma @Maracujá @Brwnbeauti @snoop

My Feminine Hobbies

Flower Arrangement - Through getting/buying flowers every week, I've learned how to arrange them better. I now cut the stems diagonally, cut the leaves off, use the tape method so they will be pretty, change the water daily, put them in the fridge to preserve.

Gardening - I'm getting a lot of skills here. I'm becoming more attentive. My tomatoes are looking very good! I have one squash tee hee. I have plenty of basil and green onions. My turnip greens got eaten up lol, but I have a lot of corn! I can't wait to see how next year's garden will be.

Blogging - I'm trying to make it a personal goal of mine to keep my blog going. I can come off a little harsh or woe is me in my "down" periods so I'm trying to include more variety in my posts, but for the most part my blog is up and running and people are actually starting to tap into it!

Aromatherapy - I'm so into essential oils now. I've been using them to help my family. I use the tea tree oil and coconut oil to stave off athlete's foot in my toddlers little stinky feet and lavender has helped both of us sleep better.

Cooking and Plating - I feel like this is coming along very nicely. My goal is to plate ONE meal very very well each week. That's coming along nicely.

Reading - This is one I'm the proudest of. I was able to get back close to one of my close friends from college through reading. We read the same books and talked about them every day. It's a relatively new hobby with this challenge, but I've always loved reading. Now I try to read more for leisure and not so many self-help books. So far I have read: Americanah, Things Fall Apart, Ho Tactics, Purple Hibiscus, The Thing Around Your Neck. I wrote notes on all of these books as well so I'm not just blank reading anymore. I'm actually learning through leisure. I hope I can read a book a month (I know this goal is kinda low....I'll pick up more next year).

What feminine hobbies have you all begun since we started?

My Feminine Hobbies

Hey PrissiSippi, thanks for the tag!

Clothes: For the summer most of my outfits have been dresses, they are now my go to. I also try to make an effort to wear accessories that match my outfits.

Scent: I brought some nice smelling lotions and matching sprays at Victoria’s Secret and Bath and Body Works so that I can smell nice when I am out and about. Before I was just using my Jergens lotion which didn’t really have much of a scent.

Healing: I realize my hardness and masculinity comes from my past, how I was raised and some of things I experienced as a child so I created for myself an area I need to focus on each month. I call it the month of healing. I choose a whole month because it takes about a month to form a habit. Last month I focused on worthiness, this month I’m focusing on fear. On my healing months I do everything I can to identify, confront, understand, and heal from my weaknesses. Activities include: meditation, yoga with mantras, prayer, reading articles on the topic, listening to Ted Talks on the topic, affirmations, EFT tapping, journaling etc. I mostly use YouTube to find activities in the area I want to focus on. It’s working really well there were so many misconceptions I had about worthiness and fear. My topic next month will be forgiveness.

Cleanliness: I do 10 minutes tidys everyday. My apartment used to be a HAM by the time the weekend came along. I realized when my apartment is messy I get depressed and anxious about having to clean it. I use my kitchen timer as a buzzer and I race around the apartment cleaning for 10 minutes it’s fun, quick and sometimes I go beyond the 10 minutes if I catch myself in a cleaning groove. My apartment always looks clean now.

Meal prep: I started doing meal prep. I love it. My doctor said I gained weight so I had to get my act together. I’ve tried so many great tasting recipes. I love how the food is just already prepared for the week waiting for me. I already see the weight sliding off of me. My meals are more well balanced now because I incorporate vegetables more and grains.

Exercise: I kicked up my exercising to 3 times a week. I go every other day now to create a rhythm . Otherwise if I say I’ll go 3 times a week without a day in mind or schedule it will turn out to be just 1 or 2 days a week.

Last edited:
Feminine hobbies
Being still - I’m just getting to where I’m okay with doing absolutely nothing.

Self care/preservation- I really stay out of other peoples’ business. I don’t take on anyone else’s problems and I give what I want to and nothing more. I don’t hang around extra negative people and I don’t participate in conversations that drain me.

Other hobbies aren’t new, but I do these things with more intent than before- sitting, walking and running outside, reading, lifting weights.

^^^^Waw, you ladies are on it. As for me, here goes (not sure if these would all be considered feminine per se):

• Interior decorating: I can spend hours just visiting Home Depot type of department stores, watching YouTube videos online or just browsing pictures online, in order to spruce up my place a little bit mor each time. Really think about what I want each nook to exude.
  • Blogs (reading + writing): thoroughly enjoy reading blogs on a variety of issues, been doing it for a decade now, still can't get enough of it. Also have my own blog, but I only update it sporadically.
  • Books: always been an avid reader, but now it's dawned on me that it's really my hobby. Hence the reason why I organized my bookshelf and arranged a small makeshift book nook next to my window :love:.
  • Walking: whenever I'm feeling restless, I just go for a 1h walk. It does me so good. It keeps the weight down and clears my mind.
  • Surfing the net: most people frown upon this, but I really enjoy it. I don't do it aimlessly, I gather tons of valuable information while doing so. I visit websites like www.blacksouthernbelle.com that are chockfull with more tips on feminity.
  • Dulce Far Niente: learned it this summer, it's basically what @Brwnbeauti called sitting still and letting things be/go as they should go, it's an Italian way of life. Was laid off a month ago, on my birthday, by e-mail. Had to return a key to my boss, so I kindly explained to her that I would first celebrate my birthday for a week and that I'd return the key to her thereafter. That is exactly what I did: a week later I went to return the key to my locker to her AND I brought cookies for my ex co-workers. My boss thought I'd be distraught, she was so surprised to see me glowing and basking in my new found freedom :lol:. She's the kind of woman who believes that womanhood is all bout Louboutins and lipstick :rollseyes:. As we all know, it's much deeper than that. Under normal circumstances I would've started looking for a job immediately, but not this time. I let things be...and the same temp agency called me a few days later, to offer me a job that paid double the salary:).
  • DIY projects: very much into this, recently assembled my table myself. Sometimes I call upon my brother/bil, but other times...I just do it myself. So no, this may not be considered as feminine, but I thoroughly enjoy it. I don't believe in the damsel in distress type of womanhood. I have a physical defect (scoliosis) and a mental illness (schizophrenia), so I've recently started opening myself up to dating men who may have a physical defect of some sort, which means that they may not always be able to help me with everything. So this trait might come in handy one day, who knows.

My Feminine Hobbies

Social media: This year I've been working hard at growing my instagram account. Yesterday, I sat as a panelist at my first hair meetup and next week I'll be doing the same at another one. I've been using it as a means to improve my:

- photography skills (they're very basic still but they've improved so much in the last two years)
- ability to take photos of myself (posing) and doing minor editing
- do my make up (looking at the photos collectively, I know what looks better on me in terms of colours and finishes (eg matte vs glossy) even if I don't always follow those rules in real life
- practice my French (I haven't actively studied this year so things helps me to at least keep it on the back burner)

My YouTube channel is helping me work on my confidence in public speaking. Why can't I speak English if it's the only language that I know? :look: Seeing myself on film also shows me that I need to work on my posture.

Languages
French is slow going this year, but I try to watch cartoons with the boys every now and then so that they get extra exposure (four school)... but mostly to force myself to make time to expose myself.

I'm forcing myself to be less introverted through my German studies. I have people who are willing to help me practice so I'm using them -- especially now that it's summer holidays. My goal is that by the time school starts I'll actually feel confident about participating in class this session.

Cooking/Baking:
I really enjoy trying new recipes on pinterest. I mostly make foods that I didn't eat growing up. I love the feeling of making something delishes that I know neither my husband nor I would (have) eat(en) at our parents' homes.

Last week I made white chocolate mousse. Next time I'll try a white chocolate mousse cake (but without the actual cake -- I have it planned in my head.)

I've dropped my other hobbies temporarily. I'll pick them back up when the babies get bigger.

Last edited:
@PrissiSippi
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Recap

Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner

Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.

Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.

Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Inner Self Work
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.

Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.

Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.

Week 8: Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23- Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24- Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25- Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26- Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27- Everything can be used against you.
Week 28- Compassionate
Week 29- Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?'
Week 30- Use your Feminine Archetype to become a Force - Hone In On It
Week 31- Wine A Bit; You'll Feel a Little Bit Better

August - Etiquette
Week 32- Staircase Etiquette
Week 33-- Pose for Life - Crossed Legs Pose

As stated on this red carpet posing guide, https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/contrastly.com/posing-people/amp/

“Most people aren’t afraid of the camera itself – but they do fear the results! Thanks to one too many disastrous photos, they may even consider themselves not very photogenic. But the truth is, that even the most attractive person can end up with less-than-flattering shots. Fact is, we should be aware of our appearance at all times.”

Learning various poses helps with maintaining your femininity at all times.

The first pose we will cover is the crossed leg pose.

As stated by Vogue:
https://www.vogue.com.au/culture/re...age-gallery/547fb5aed8604f1be20a792edd1ee238?

“The crossed legs pose is the standing sister of seated crossed legs.
The pose can make a dress of any length look demure – even the shortest of minis – and by a trick of the eye, makes the legs look half the width.”

Benefits
(Paraphrased from @TheLadySim on IG)

• Makes you look taller, slimmer, and shapely.
  • It gives you a little more variety from the hand on hip pose
  • Creates a hour-glass silhouette
  • It is effortlessly classy in pictures

Week 33 Challenge
1. Practice the crossed leg pose. Take a picture and look at how your overall appearance looks.
2. What other poses do you like to do when out and about?
3. Post some pictures of women in poses that appear to look feminine, classy, and beautiful.

Attachments

• elle-celeb-signature-poses-nicki-minaj-02.jpg
    elle-celeb-signature-poses-nicki-minaj-02.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 33
  • A5CFFBCA-84EA-4EDA-8C65-6492EB3547D1.jpeg
    A5CFFBCA-84EA-4EDA-8C65-6492EB3547D1.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
@PrissiSippi

Thanks for the tag! :rosebud:

My dream goal is to have a garden. Hopefully, I'll get started this spring.

I don't have many hobbies due to my life being so busy. However, I do make time to go to the spa at least one a month for a massage. Even if it's only 30 minutes. Going to the spa and purposely unplugging for 2 hours helps me to acknowledge that my body, mind and spirit need nurturing. I love massage therapy especially with essential oils. I also enjoy visiting spas whenever I travel.

I'm attempting to start yoga. I'm still a work in progress. So my main hobby for now is purging my life of excess and time drains, so that I can be free to pursue what brings me joy.

https://www.whowhatwear.com/meghan-markle-pose--5ab0282ef309c

meghan-markle-pose--5ab0282ef309c

@PrissiSippi

Thanks for the tag! :rosebud:

My dream goal is to have a garden. Hopefully, I'll get started this spring.

I don't have many hobbies due to my life being so busy. However, I do make time to go to the spa at least one a month for a massage. Even if it's only 30 minutes. Going to the spa and purposely unplugging for 2 hours helps me to acknowledge that my body, mind and spirit need nurturing. I love massage therapy especially with essential oils. I also enjoy visiting spas whenever I travel.

I'm attempting to start yoga. I'm still a work in progress. So my main hobby for now is purging my life of excess and time drains, so that I can be free to pursue what brings me joy.
I feel really getting in touch with yourself and developing hobbies helps you appreciate yourself even more and feel more grounded. I'm really analyzing and realizing that is one of the main differences in my life from last year to this year. It's really helped me to dip into my feminine side by causing me to be more aware and loving to myself and subsequently people around me as well. It's my hope that you continue to find hobbies that bring you joy.

I always say Run in the direction where you are loved and I think I got this from @hopeful. This includes people, places, AND hobbies. It's truly a journey though with the hustle and bustle of life.

I love how you go to the spa every month. I try to go a few times each year. I like the music that plays in the background lol, and it's really how I got into essential oils.

Good luck with purging your life of time drains. I'm working on that myself. I'm using my planner to schedule some time for myself. On Mondays, I scheduled some time for this challenge to update. Tuesdays I'm trying to update my blog. Lol I'm trying to stay with it but it's hard at times.

I found myself crossing my legs at the knee "my norm" at church yesterday and tried to purposefully do the Cambridge Cross from The Lady Sim and kept falling back into the old habit. This one will be hard.

After I walked down steps this morning, I thought about I didn't pay attention to how I walked down them. I have to put that reminder in my mind.

I found myself crossing my legs at the knee "my norm" at church yesterday and tried to purposefully do the Cambridge Cross from The Lady Sim and kept falling back into the old habit. This one will be hard.

After I walked down steps this morning, I thought about I didn't pay attention to how I walked down them. I have to put that reminder in my mind.
I'm working on it. I never realized anything about walking down the stairs. I went to the movies yesterday. I ALWAYS look down the whole time while walking down stairs. I took my time and held my date's hand as I walked down them. I did feel a tad bit more graceful.

The cambridge cross I think I have a handle on.....but I'd rather cross my leg at the knee. I love how it makes my legs look. I do realize it's a little showy....sometimes I don't care though. :gorgeous:

How is everybody doing this week?

The good: currently laser focusing on having foresight, I consider it to be a very feminine trait. So far so good:yep:

The better: my sister is set to come spend a weekend with me in september, to help me optimize my home management routine.

The best: planning one trip to visit a sick friend and another trip that will help me professionally. The first one will be solo, the other one will be with a friend. Hope it works out.

The good: currently laser focusing on having foresight, I consider it to be a very feminine trait. So far so good:yep:

The better: my sister is set to come spend a weekend with me in september, to help me optimize my home management routine.

The best: planning one trip to visit a sick friend and another trip that will help me professionally. The first one will be solo, the other one will be with a friend. Hope it works out.
How are you learning how to have good foresight? I need help with this

I’m getting the hang of holding my wine glasses and alcoholic beverages correctly. Last night I went out fir a birthday dinner and had a lot of fun with some women my age. Let me tell you. You know now I wear dresses almost every day. When I tell you this has been a game changer to me! I get soooo many compliments and free stuff now :lachen::lachen: I walked into A restaurant that is attached to a gas station the other day. The Arab guy told me I was beautiful and he wanted me to relax so he paid for my food and asked me to pick out an alcoholic beverage. I thought was so kind. It reminded me of that meme floating around. If you don’t tell your girl she is beautiful, the Arabs in the gas station will DEFINITELY tell her.:lachen:

Back