52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

I'm really still working on being outside as much as possible. Hopefully today I can take the little one with me on an outside adventure to the park, in the garden, and maybe near some kind of water. I read some article about realigning your magnetic force by "earthing" which is the process of being outside without shoes in the grass or etc for 30 minutes a day. I'm wondering does it work. Did anyone try anything similar?
Dr Mercola speaks about this, he highly recommends it.

@PrissiSippi
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Recap

Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner

Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.

Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.

Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Inner Self Work
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.

Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.

Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.

Week 8: Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23- Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24- Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25- Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26- Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27- Everything can be used against you.
Week 28- Compassionate

Week 28: Compassion

General Respect (This respect you show to everyone period.) This involves being very compassionate towards others. Compassion is very much needed. It helps up become very conscious and meets our needs of having self-realization and authentic living. Tips to have compassion:

Listen

I know it sounds easy, but listening–truly listening–not responding but listening- can be one of the hardest skills to master. If you want a person to know you respect him or her, then tune into what that person is saying. Look them in the eye, put down your cell phone, and repeat what they have said to show that you are listening. IF THEY ASK FOR IT offer feedback but if not they just wanna vent. Everyone appreciates the person who willing listens to them and shows genuine interest in what they have to say.

Encourage

If you’ve ever had a bad day, then you know the power a little encouragement can have. We’ve all had moments when we need someone to tell us, “don’t worry, things will work out.” It might not seem like much at the time, but that person will remember that you took the time and interest in their feelings and well-being. A smile and uplifting word can truly brighten someone’s day.

Congratulate

If someone does a great job, let them know about it. In fact, let everyone know about it. Openly congratulate someone for a job well done, especially if you’re a manager. Employees will work harder and happier knowing their manager has a mutual respect for them and is willing to express praise and gratitude when it’s deserved.

Be Helpful

If you find a friend or coworker in a jam, be willing to help them if at possible. Not to say you should take on half their project, but offering some advice or throwing in a bit of your time will mean a lot. If that friend or coworker has helped you in the past, then returning the favor will be a nice way to show both your respect and gratitude.

Say Thank You

I’m sure this one seems like common sense, but many people just forget to say thank you or at least forget how to say it with sincerity. A thank you can be as small as two words or as much as buying someone a gift; nevertheless, if the action is not done with 100% sincerity then it is wasted. Make sure people know you appreciate them and their actions. Simply saying it in front of someone else can make a big impact.

Week 28 Challenge
1. Strive to show 3 acts of compassion to people every day. Smile to strangers, Motivate others. Practice acts of kindness. Allocate time to bond with friends and family. Say encouraging words. Share a hug with someone. Visit your elders. Read a book to someone.
2. Do one act of kindness for your accountability partner
3. What are your thoughts on compassion as it relates to your feminine life and how you want it to develop?
4. In your planner, write 1 thing you're grateful for each night before you go to bed.

Last edited:
This was previously a Compassionate Challenge given by Ro. My essay is attached below.

1. Compassion: Today I bought a little girl dress for one of my friends. It was only $1 on sale lol, but I got to the cash register and made the conscious decision to turn around and look for something for someone else instead of being selfish and only thinking about me.
2. Did an Act of Kindness for my Accountability Partner Today :)
3. My thoughts on Compassion. Attach an essay on compassion.

Have you ever seen someone do something courteous and then get angry for not being properly thanked? True compassion to me has no expectation of reward or even a simple "thank you" attached to it. This is often the very mindset behind the lifestyle of a housewife. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. Overall, it is only when we practice compassion that we are able to move forward, create generational success, and truly be happy within.

The main way I desire to show compassion is toward my husband. I understand that no man is perfect and making mistakes is only human. Because of this, I strive to have compassion in my day to day interactions with my husband and being respectful and loving every day through his leadership journey. It is understood that no man is “born a leader”. He instead becomes one with practice as practice makes permanent. I strive to show compassion and proliferate his leadership walk by giving hi masculine respect, using loving words, nonsexual and sexual touch, and constant public displays of affection towards him.

Another way I strive to show compassion is towards my family. Some of the ways include: gingerly preparing my family meals from scratch and plating their food gorgeously, cleaning my house unapologetically, creating family traditions, and planning to offer my family both variety and routine. By doing so, I act as a high-level nurturer for my family by wanting the best for them each and every day. I also serve as their first dietician and working hard to give my family the best by offering homegrown, organic if possible, healthy food each and every day, teaching them healthy practices they should seek to find in their own house, and modeling behavior for them to emulate for many years to come.

Even though my have retired from work, and work now to solely work with my family, I strive to show compassion in my interactions with my community. I am in a sorority called Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Our motto is to give service to all mankind. In this, I will devote myself to at least once monthly activity to give back to my community and help shape the city I live in. This helps one stay grounded and appreciative for all of the blessings that we have in our lives they quickly go unnoticed.

Overall, by being kind and compassionate I strive to steer away from the path of selfishness. To be selfish is to be self-sufficient; totally independent of everything and everybody else. In the end it only gets lonely, for one can’t share the joy, the compassion and wisdom. It is through this motto that I believe by helping others be kind and compassionate, we help ourselves. It is understood that truly by showing compassion, we grow closer towards a required element in the pursuit of enlightenment.

Lol this one guy I date I don’t like it how he asks all these interview questions. I’m practicing feminine mystique by never answering the questions. Deflect deflect.

He asked me today what is my biggest accomplishment?

I told him drinking two bottles of water this morning thank you honey for buying me a case the other day. How is your day?

Boy I’m not auditioning to be your girl or for you to find out how awesome I am. You’ll learn one day.

What are some other ways I could have answered this. I guess I could have used that child-like response like “wink wink Meeting you silly.”

There's a quote the lady from www.elegantwoman.org once posted, that I love very much and plan to use on my FB in the near future: True elegance comes with understanding that you come second to everybody else. That is what Jesus came to teach us.

Sometimes we attribute the gift of being selfless to people, based on their age or the fact that they have a family, but that's not true at all. Case in point is a former co-worker I just visited today. She is sick and called me, so I stopped by her place. A few moments after I arrived, she asked me to watch her children, as she headed to the doctor (after surgery). Mind you, this lady barely ever calls me, keeps up with me or anything. She has moved around once or twice and I have visited her in every home she's ever lived in. Amount of times she's been to my place, where I have been living for close to a decade? Zero.

Today I was just halfway listening to her yapping away while all of these thoughts kept ruminating in my head. She often uses the fact that she has children as an excuse, but I have other friends with children, who make time to see their friends or help them out with something. It's really sad to be nearly 40 and yet be so shortsighted. To still hold the mindset that the world revolves around you. As a consequence, because she never really built a community around her and everything is a competition for her, her children are now suffering because of it and becoming obese.

She wanted me to adopt her mindset that "it's just hard to keep in touch with people" and I kindly reminded her that there are certain friends that have been in my life...for literally half of my life, it's really not that complicated.

As for me, because I live alone, I have to be extra mindful of not becoming too selfish, but also being mindful of the fact that, as a single woman, I cannot always call upon other women's husbands to come bail me out. So most times, I just do a Google search or look up something on YouTube; that should really be a man's job to do. As far as being compassionate, I strive for it every day. Problem is that I still expect a 'thank you' of somekind and get upset when it doesn't come. Gotta work on that.

There's a quote the lady from www.elegantwoman.org once posted, that I love very much and plan to use on my FB in the near future: True elegance comes with understanding that you come second to everybody else. That is what Jesus came to teach us.

Sometimes we attribute the gift of being selfless to people, based on their age or the fact that they have a family, but that's not true at all. Case in point is a former co-worker I just visited today. She is sick and called me, so I stopped by her place. A few moments after I arrived, she asked me to watch her children, as she headed to the doctor (after surgery). Mind you, this lady barely ever calls me, keeps up with me or anything. She has moved around once or twice and I have visited her in every home she's ever lived in. Amount of times she's been to my place, where I have been living for close to a decade? Zero.

Today I was just halfway listening to her yapping away while all of these thoughts kept ruminating in my head. She often uses the fact that she has children as an excuse, but I have other friends with children, who make time to see their friends or help them out with something. It's really sad to be nearly 40 and yet be so shortsighted. To still hold the mindset that the world revolves around you. As a consequence, because she never really built a community around her and everything is a competition for her, her children are now suffering because of it and becoming obese.

She wanted me to adopt her mindset that "it's just hard to keep in touch with people" and I kindly reminded her that there are certain friends that have been in my life...for literally half of my life, it's really not that complicated.

As for me, because I live alone, I have to be extra mindful of not becoming too selfish, but also being mindful of the fact that, as a single woman, I cannot always call upon other women's husbands to come bail me out. So most times, I just do a Google search or look up something on YouTube; that should really be a man's job to do. As far as being compassionate, I strive for it every day. Problem is that I still expect a 'thank you' of somekind and get upset when it doesn't come. Gotta work on that.
Run in the direction where you are loved beloved. She does not love you and is a user and is abusing what you can do for her and not your spirit. Being feminine doesn’t mean that you put yourself second to people that don’t care for you.

Being feminine means you put yourself FIRST and because you are well loved, rested, hydrated, and fed you are able to spread this joy even more to others. Take care of you which also involves making a few boundaries and cutting off loose ends with people who mean you no good.

You can be compassionate without being a doormat. Be compassionate towards those that love and cherish you. Cordial to everyone else lol.

Love you.

Im glad I saw the above post. I had to think back. The dresses I bought for the little girl.....it’s for a person that stood me up when I needed them, didn’t come through when they said they would, and give me broken promises. Why am I rewarding this behavior?

Being a feminine and high value woman is neither a ticking time bomb or a doormat. A feminine goddess knows how to consistently run in the direction where she is loved.

I’m going to keep said dresses in the back of my closet. If a little girl that needs them comes around, I’ll gift them. But not to the original person. I need to learn how to have a little more self worth and be a little selfish.

Im glad I saw the above post. I had to think back. The dresses I bought for the little girl.....it’s for a person that stood me up when I needed them, didn’t come through when they said they would, and give me broken promises. Why am I rewarding this behavior?

Being a feminine and high value woman is neither a ticking time bomb or a doormat. A feminine goddess knows how to consistently run in the direction where she is loved.

I’m going to keep said dresses in the back of my closet. If a little girl that needs them comes around, I’ll gift them. But not to the original person. I need to learn how to have a little more self worth and be a little selfish.

Well, given the situation I explained above, I struggle with that too: do I keep on showing the person love, so that they learn what it is...or do I just back out. Either way, I don't show them the same kind of love I show those who actually reciprocate.

So, I was one of those fools who waited in line for a build-a-bear. The line didn't initially seem that long, but after an hour and a half in, I just felt invested. And there was a white woman (maybe in her 40s) who was standing in front of me with a beautiful little black girl. We stood in line for a few hours and y'all, I think I stayed so long because I enjoyed talking to this woman. There was just something about her energy that I loved. We talked about careers, foster care, end of life planning, and so much more. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Genuine belly laughs. At one point, she said, "We could totally be best friends." I just enjoyed her. Even talking about some of the deeper stuff felt light when talking to her. It reminded me of one of the posts that discussed prioritizing your time so that you spend time with the women in your life. I need to do more of that.

I'm feeling so overwhelmed with this thread! I've been thinking of you and missing you... I've even taken a couple of pictures, but that notification never goes off and when I came in to check it showed me that my new messages started at JUNE 21!

I'm going to my inlaws today -- wish me luck! But I'll try to make my full report back by tomorrow afternoon.

I'm feeling so overwhelmed with this thread! I've been thinking of you and missing you... I've even taken a couple of pictures, but that notification never goes off and when I came in to check it showed me that my new messages started at JUNE 21!

I'm going to my inlaws today -- wish me luck! But I'll try to make my full report back by tomorrow afternoon.

Yes, for some reason I am not getting notifications either.
@cam2717 tjank you for sharing that experience. One thing this week’s challenge has allowed me to see is that I need to work on my circle. You are the top 5 people you spend time with. I realize that if I truly want to change, I need to shake up
My surroundings a bit.

Well, given the situation I explained above, I struggle with that too: do I keep on showing the person love, so that they learn what it is...or do I just back out. Either way, I don't show them the same kind of love I show those who actually reciprocate.

Back out:look:. I learned the hard way that it is not our job or place to teach people (other than our children perhaps? or people seeking guidance and who are not harming us in any way). I believe in these types of situations (when a person is mistreating you or not showing up for you consistently and lovingly) it is them who is teaching us that we deserve better. In these situations they are the teachers.

Yes, for some reason I am not getting notifications either.
@cam2717 tjank you for sharing that experience. One thing this week’s challenge has allowed me to see is that I need to work on my circle. You are the top 5 people you spend time with. I realize that if I truly want to change, I need to shake up
My surroundings a bit.

The funny thing is I actually typed something similar to what you wrote, but then deleted it. I need to shake up my surroundings and shake up my circle as well. I do have some good friends, but I was thinking, "When have I last laughed like this and been so mentally stimulated with my friends?" I have a couple of friends who are like this, but sadly, they have moved to different states. It's maybe once or twice a year that we see each other. So, I need to do something different because that encounter with her made me see something huge that I'm missing in my life.

@Maracujá
Awe your skin and smile are just beautiful! I can feel your feminine energy through your pictures.

Thank you @Evolving78 , this really means a lot to me! At the end of last year, I wrote down that I wanted to learn to be more feminine and then out of nowhere, here comes this thread:love:. Progress is a slow process, but thankfully, I'm already seeing some sprinkles of hope:lol:.

Thank you @Evolving78 , this really means a lot to me! At the end of last year, I wrote down that I wanted to learn to be more feminine and then out of nowhere, here comes this thread:love:. Progress is a slow process, but thankfully, I'm already seeing some sprinkles of hope:lol:.
And you know I wasn’t even thinking about the title of this thread when I said that! Lol
I really see that special glow that women can and do possess! Your innerbeing is shining!

Lol this one guy I date I don’t like it how he asks all these interview questions. I’m practicing feminine mystique by never answering the questions. Deflect deflect.

He asked me today what is my biggest accomplishment?

I told him drinking two bottles of water this morning thank you honey for buying me a case the other day. How is your day?

Boy I’m not auditioning to be your girl or for you to find out how awesome I am. You’ll learn one day.

What are some other ways I could have answered this. I guess I could have used that child-like response like “wink wink Meeting you silly.”
:goodone:

So, I was one of those fools who waited in line for a build-a-bear. The line didn't initially seem that long, but after an hour and a half in, I just felt invested. And there was a white woman (maybe in her 40s) who was standing in front of me with a beautiful little black girl. We stood in line for a few hours and y'all, I think I stayed so long because I enjoyed talking to this woman. There was just something about her energy that I loved. We talked about careers, foster care, end of life planning, and so much more. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Genuine belly laughs. At one point, she said, "We could totally be best friends." I just enjoyed her. Even talking about some of the deeper stuff felt light when talking to her. It reminded me of one of the posts that discussed prioritizing your time so that you spend time with the women in your life. I need to do more of that.

That's how I felt too. If I didn't learn anything from my divorce I learned that I NEED my female friends. I'm so thankful they are in my life and I want them to know that I love them each and every day. I went out to a baseball game with my friends and the kids and I felt so free. I didn't know ANYTHING that was going on but conversations, laughs, hamburgers, ice cream, powerade, candy, and love made my Sunday so grand. I'm so thankful that we went! I LOVED it. DS was so happy to see the balls and play with people lol.

We've been missing you as well! Please post pictures! We love to see your journey! How was being with your in-laws. What feminine techniques did you use?

@PrissiSippi
@Supervixen
@TracyNicole
@PeaceLover
@Belle Du Jour
@SimplyWhole
@snoop
@Maracujá
@YvetteWithJoy
@LovingLady
@Jade Feria
@Meridian1944
@Sweetg
@Brwnbeauti
@LadyPBC
@intellectualuva
@tmv1
@rafikichick92
@cam2717
@CurliDiva
@Dee-Licious
@Jas123

Recap

Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner

Week 2: Print or Buy a planner. Make sure you write down and plan to do things that encompass your femininity. How many times will you cook for your family so they can practice dinner etiquette? How many minutes will you hold each child a day (10-15 minutes?) How will you polish your femininity EACH day, how will you spend one on one time with your spouse each day? Have you made time to go out with a female this week to talk girl talk? Make a plan, be intentional, and write it down.

Week 3: Be more present- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be a phone zombie. Practice makes permanent. Constantly work on cultivating your femininity by being very present with DH, SO, your children, and friends. Choose human interactions vs social media interactions this week.

Week 4: Accept him- Accept him for who he is. This includes his strengths, his weaknesses, his goals, or lack of him. He is a person full of triumphs as well as flaws just like you. (This goal is continuous).

February- Inner Self Work
Week 5: Polish Your Poise- No one can take you out of your feminine grace except you. Work on not being reactive to problems and asserting your needs but in a gentle way. Work on your look, attitude, gratitude, gaze, and overall spirit.

Week 6: Self Preservation is Key- Learn to protect your peace. Put YOU first. Have a drama blocking plan to protect yourself.

Week 7: What's in a Voice- Work on your feminine voice. Smile. Have a sing-song sweet voice at all times...especially times of struggle.

Week 8: Rock Your Wardrobe- Aim to look feminine, put together, and GOOD every day.
Week 9: Turn Rituals Into Routine

March- Home Living
Week 10: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 11: Focus on Your Home Aromas
Week 12: How Clean Is Your Home
Week 13: Set the Tone in Your Home: Make Your House a Haven

April- Refinement
Week 14: Clean Up Your Social Media Accounts
Week 15: Be more mysterious: Work on your Feminine Mystique
Week 16: Take the Help/Compliments
Week 17: Got Milk? Milk Baths

May- Strategically Selfish
Week 18: You Are the Prize
Week 19: Don’t Let them Move Your Goal Post
Week 20: Put On Your Oxygen Mask First
Week 21: Drop the need to be Right: Focus Instead
Week 22: Who are Your Male Vouchers?!

June- Feminine Refinement
Week 23- Leisure Time/ Become Well Read
Week 24- Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 25- Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 26- Communication 101: Stay in Control

July-
Week 27- Everything can be used against you.
Week 28- Compassionate
Week 29- Know Yourself What's your Feminine Archetype?

Week 29: What's Your Feminine Archetype

Every woman has a feminine essence about herself that makes her different from the rest. It's important to KNOW why you are different from the rest and what your gifts are to use them in the most efficient way to manipulate (men and women) to essentially manipulate your life and get exactly what you want out of life. Discover your Feminine Mastery Archetype to reveal your natural gifts and the most prosperous way to express your Divine calling.

@PeaceLover started a thread on this early. It is located here:

https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/a-fun-quiz-to-identify-your-feminine-archetype.834309/

These archetypes explain how the world sees you. The lover, the mother, queen, maiden, Huntress, wise, and mystic. There are major differences between these women, but they all share one common thing....they are feminine in their own right and have their own feminine superpower. What's your feminine superpower?

Week 29 Challenge
1. What's your Feminine Archetype?
Please take the quiz at: http://www.womenlovepower.com/seduction-archetype-quiz/
and report which Feminine Archetype are you.
2. What makes you seductive as a feminine woman and who is your target? This can found with a simple google search or skim through The Art of Seduction
3. How can you use this information to develop your feminine being and use it to get what you want?

Last edited:
I thought this was a good reminder. I know I had a bad problem with this in my twenties. I’m still actively working on it today. If I don’t agree with someone with certain stuff (Not spanking my child, Being a housewife, the man should provide, keel a clean house is important) I state my point but then I try to walk away. I either test out what others have to say or just keep it peaceful and moving.

Benefits to disagreeing in silence
Posted by: Alyssa S

We often say hindsight is 20/20, however that seems to be a way for people who are quick to react to console themselves. A few benefits to disagreeing in silence are:
1. It gives you the opportunity to research and test what is being said first.
2. It helps prevent you from representing yourself as obnoxious and consistently disagreeable.
3. It allows you to learn a new facet of what you think you already know.
4. It helps you to remain peaceful.
5.The need to win/dominate is masculine. You may “win” the argument, but you lose feminine points which opens a whole new can of worms

So when I took this test I am the Sophisticate. In a Robert Green’s book i am the Charmer. So it says something about being compared to Jackie Kennedy. I like ambitious men. My natural talent is to use charm to get the man to do what I want/need. Sooo

Natural Gifts
Manipulation at the things people have least control over ; their ego, vanity & self-esteem
Having sexual tension in relationships that goes undetected.
I can give men attention, pleasure when doing things, and a higher self-esteem.

Strategy
1. Make men feel dependent on you by letting them feel like the star of the show
2. Make men talk but never reveal much about yourself. Stay a mystery.
3. Find out what my target’s weakness is. Tailor my flattery to that.
4. Distract them from their problems to get what u want by giving pleasure
5. Learn to be very elegant. (No cursing, very dignified, no ratchetness with men. Refrain from showing a lot of anger, ill temper or vengefulness.)
6. Smooth out conflicts with grace
7. Plant seeds so the man thinks he is doing the leg work.

What do I need to do?
-Keep developing my personality. I should be like an onion. He should pull back a new layer all the time.
-Build my social skills: be girly, soft, sweet, child-like, but low key firm and solid on my boundaries.
-Keep working on my conflict resolution skills.
-Work on separating what I tell my friends and what I tell men. Men are not my Dr. Phil.
-Learn how to use my feminine power to at the end of the day get what I want.

Last edited:
My grandmother fell and has been staying with my family since then. She has been down but she was so happy to share how to make these fried green tomatoes. She told me the key is to love the person you’re making it for. It made me think of this thread. I’m so happy to get to spend time with her y’all. She’s 95 and still kickin.

As far as femininity I’m still working on a lot. One of which where growth is needed, compassion is required. Have compassion.

Attachments

• 8666360A-1BED-46A8-9FDA-2D1136466CE5.jpeg
    8666360A-1BED-46A8-9FDA-2D1136466CE5.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 3721DC4D-5365-40ED-B615-7702D45FFE2E.jpeg
    3721DC4D-5365-40ED-B615-7702D45FFE2E.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 24
Week 29 Challenge
Please take the quiz at: http://www.womenlovepower.com/seduction-archetype-quiz/
Boss
Sage was my highest area
2. What makes you seductive as a feminine woman and who is your target? This can found with a simple google search or skim through The Art of Seduction

My target is everyone I come into contact with. Since I am married seduction is less about sex and more about making people want to do things for me and be on and stay on my good side-
3. How can you use this information to develop your feminine being and use it to get what you want?
I’ll complete the others as the answers come to me

Last edited:
Week 29 Challenge

1 My feminine archetype is The Mother. :look:
2 In the book, I think I'm The Natural.
3 I think that I need to trust in my natural gifts instead of trying to reject them. Kind of like, when someone pays me a compliment, just shut up and say thank you. If I reject the compliment it's not in a coy way...more self deprecating. Likewise, people (women and men) warm up to me very easily, but I haven't learned to use that to my advantage. I also need to learn to set up boundaries so that I'm cared for/covered, not parented/bull dozed.

Back