52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

I love fresh cut flowers. I usually pick up a bouquet when I do my weekly grocery shop. I alternate between the $4 and $8 bouquets. The greenery in the more expensive ones last longer so on the alternate week I remove the older flowers and tuck in the new ones. I can usually keep two small arrangements going- one in the kitchen island and one on the dining table. I’d like to work on adding greenery and flowers to my bedroom and bathroom next.
I know I’m facilitating this challenge but how about I have never bought myself flowers. As I was doing my research for something to do this week this sounded like a great idea. I can’t wait to do it in the morning!

Read every post. I would love to join if it's not too late. Does anyone need an accountability partner?

I still do. Though I'm not officially listed as a participant.....I am happily participating.

---

Any of you ladies follow any black interior designers on instagram ? I'm looking for ideas to add more feminine glam and design to my apartment. I have about 9 tabs open that I will be looking into, which are listed below. If you have any more...please let me know.

-dressmyroom
-dwellbycheryl
-keitaturnerdesign
-grayspaceinteriordesign
-livelaughdecorate
-rhondaepeterson
-awilsonlee
-confettistyle
-mrserikaward

I still do. Though I'm not officially listed as a participant.....I am happily participating.

---

Any of you ladies follow any black interior designers on instagram ? I'm looking for ideas to add more feminine glam and design to my apartment. I have about 9 tabs open that I will be looking into, which are listed below. If you have any more...please let me know.

-dressmyroom
-dwellbycheryl
-keitaturnerdesign
-grayspaceinteriordesign
-livelaughdecorate
-rhondaepeterson
-awilsonlee
-confettistyle
-mrserikaward
I thought you were in the challenge! You’ve been so great at pippin in and updating! I added you to the participant list.

@tmv1 welcome to our femininity journey! I think you and @intellectualuva will be great as accountability partners.

Much love!

I know I’m facilitating this challenge but how about I have never bought myself flowers. As I was doing my research for something to do this week this sounded like a great idea. I can’t wait to do it in the morning!
I think I’m going to swing by the store and pick up some flowers. I’m more a candle girl. I’ll see what flowers can contribute.

---

-dressmyroom
-dwellbycheryl
-keitaturnerdesign
-grayspaceinteriordesign
-livelaughdecorate
-rhondaepeterson
-awilsonlee
-confettistyle
-mrserikaward
Athomewithnikki-

Speaking of the home...as a single woman, this is one of the pictures that inspires me the most. It also exemplifies what I want to be able to do in my home: just be artful, peaceful and creative. Her books are color schemed and well organized + she doesn't look frazzled or anything, but well put together.

View attachment 426159
Who is she?! She is absolutely gorgeous. So feminine and graceful looking in this picture!

The support of your accountability partner is so important. @PeaceLover Called and told me she was making club sandwiches today for lunch. She sent me a pic (the first pic) and said she was working on plating too. Go girl! She asked what was I eating for lunch. Even though I have the time, I was about to settle for cereal lol. However I remembered I had everything I needed for a club sandwich as well! :toocool:

I made me a club sandwich (the second pic) too y’all! I didn’t quite know how to plate it but I used Instagram. It tasted sooo good and now I’m fired up to do something else with my day. I found some more garden seeds from my local Dollar Tree so Today I planted broccoli, corn, bell peppers, and peas in my little styrofoam cups (Another idea from Peace Lover)

Personally I wouldn’t have gardened because I thought it was too expensive but she told me how to do it cheaply with a $1 pack of cups and $5 bag of soil so I was all set!

There is growth in fellow shipping! Make sure you check in WEEKLY with your accountability partner! Love y’all!

Attachments

• C7D31223-AF3B-4ABC-B120-A0375C7723DB.jpeg
    C7D31223-AF3B-4ABC-B120-A0375C7723DB.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 29E43E1D-2F08-4F12-96F6-84480A7228F2.jpeg
    29E43E1D-2F08-4F12-96F6-84480A7228F2.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 81
How many flowers arrangements do you all keep in the house? Mine varies depending on if I have company. Ideally, I would keep flowers

-Entry table
-Sitting room
-Kitchen Island
-Dining table
-Main bathroom

It can get expensive though. Sometimes I will break up a bunch to make it spread :)
I have fake flowers everywhere so I don’t know. I have a house plant in my bathroom and fake flowers in my living room and kitchen areas. I may upgrade to real because of this week’s challenge.

How many flowers arrangements do you all keep in the house? Mine varies depending on if I have company. Ideally, I would keep flowers

-Entry table
-Sitting room
-Kitchen Island
-Dining table
-Main bathroom

It can get expensive though. Sometimes I will break up a bunch to make it spread :)

In my old home I had some entry, dining room, master bedroom and bath.

If I had guests coming I'd put some in the guest bedroom and bathroom...something light and not too aromatic.

They weren't that expensive...it added maybe 20 bucks or so to my grocery list depending on where I got them.

-Entry table
-Sitting room
-Kitchen Island
-Dining table
-Main bathroom

I only lurk in this thread but I thought I’d answer. I keep one arrangement by the entry way and one somewhere in the kitchen area. I always buy them on clearance from Kroger and if I take care of them, they can last for well over a week. The most I spend on flowers for both locations in my home is $12-14 dollars.

I also have a houseplant that flowers on occasion, as well as about 6 house plants throughout the house.

I love fresh flowers! One of my goals is to take classes in floral arrangement. Maybe I should try udemy so I can do it online at home...

I find that my flowers stay alive longer if I take off the leaves and if I fill the water to about 75% of their stem.

For an added touch I have bling at the bottoms of my glass vases. I know other people use bling ribbon wrap and hot glue it their vases. I have to delete some pics later bc I'm at that dreaded iPhone storage full point.

Last edited:
I love fresh flowers! One of my goals is to take classes in floral arrangement. Maybe I should try udemy so I can do it online at home...

I find that my flowers stay alive longer if I take off the leaves and if I fill the water to about 75% of their stem.

For an added touch I added touch I have bling at the bottoms of my glass vases. I know other people use bling ribbon wrap and hot glue it their vases. I have to delete some pics later bc I'm at that dreaded iPhone storage full point.

So I need to add a little more water and take off all the leaves?

My flowers last longer simply cutting the stems at an angle and the flower food. I love the leaves, so I only remove any that would be too low on the stem. It would hurt me to cut them off. If I forget the flower food, I make a sugar and ACV mixture with warm water. I get on average 8-10 days out of them. Last real flowers I got lasted me nearly two weeks.

This is deviation from the challenge lol. I’ve been following Pink Pill on the low. I’ve been telling y’all everything you need to know on there is on Ro’s free Facebook posts and on google. You just have to do some foot work. Anyway Christelyn is a great YouTuber that put a lot of followers up on game on finding someone who cherishes YOU, how to act classy, gardening, juicing, importance of vitamins, fixing your skin and many of the things we learn here. She took her whoooooole YouTube down recently. :look: I’m thankful for posts like this for people who truly want to follow their own journey. All the information you need is FREE if you frequent the board and fellowship with ladies that really know how to guide you. Pink Pill and Wife School is a PLUS but not necessary. So for ANYONE that lurks this thread but a. is a college student or doesn't have much money....know it can be still done in any kind of budget. b. You have to do a lot of footwork but EVERYTHING is at your fingertips in this thread and facebeook/youtube.

Anyway for anyone that is looking to improve their life and seek steps towards class, I would suggest people google and research Ro’s curriculum. Here’s a list of topics.

Quality sleep training
Femininity polishing
Graceful mothering 101
Charity work, like a First Lady should
Keeping a great attitude, thoughts & smile
Self love for the whole family
Meeting personal plans & goals
Body sculpting
Health & longevity
Classical music education for a fine lady
Fine art appreciation, to impress anyone
Choosing your fine art to study & blossom in
Foreign language basics for trophy wives
(Japanese, French, Spanish, Chinese)
Feminine voice tuning
Poise & feminine posing
Dining etiquette
Social etiquette
Shopping with purpose
International rules every TW should know
Smooth skin grooming
Perfect pores
Feminine hair removal
How to light up a whole room
Your best teeth
Perfume education
Extensive oral care
Eyebrows for wows
Trophy wife make up
Underwear makeover
Accessories for a princess
Beautiful & easy wife hair just for you
Jewelry camp
All about lip care/gloss/lipstick
Trophy wife nails & feet
Trophy wife colors & style
Trophy wife photo session
Public image polishing
Flow of passive income
Sexual health for life
Family unity

Last edited:
Quality sleep training? Could we talk about that point for a minute? Is this for adults or children?

These are tips taken from her facebook posts.

Sleep on one side of the bed. Sleep like you want to be married. Don’t allow your child to sleep in your bed. Your bed even if you are single is reserved for your husband. Leave room for your husband/future husband. To cut down on confusion, always leave space for your husband by not allowing your child to sleep in your husband’s spot.

Sleep quality and training are essential. Make sure you prioritize 8-9 hours of sleep daily.

No one has time for bags under their eyes. Take naps as needed. Naps are a form of self-love.

Going back to the tidbit of never rushing. Don't rush to go to bed. Take your time. Take in the experience. Have a nighttime routine. Thoroughly prepare yourself for bed each night. My simple routine looks like: bath, moisturize my body, moisturize and wash my face, meditate/prayer, sleep.

@Supervixen am I missing something?

These are tips taken from her facebook posts.

Sleep on one side of the bed. Sleep like you want to be married. Don’t allow your child to sleep in your bed. Your bed even if you are single is reserved for your husband. Leave room for your husband/future husband. To cut down on confusion, always leave space for your husband by not allowing your child to sleep in your husband’s spot.

Sleep quality and training are essential. Make sure you prioritize 8-9 hours of sleep daily.

No one has time for bags under their eyes. Take naps as needed. Naps are a form of self-love.

Going back to the tidbit of never rushing. Don't rush to go to bed. Take your time. Take in the experience. Have a nighttime routine. Thoroughly prepare yourself for bed each night. My simple routine looks like: bath, moisturize my body, moisturize and wash my face, meditate/prayer, sleep.

@Supervixen am I missing something?
This is a great list. Both babies are in here but tomorrow I will put them in their beds. Thank you ladies:)

Back