52 Weeks Towards Divine Femininity

When I started juicing weekly my skin just hit thst glow up.

I maintain it with Biologique p50 and it’s the reason why my skin has this glow to it. I highly recommend.
I second this. BR plus juicing has my skin flawless.
I 2nd Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion (it's considered an acid or exfoliating toner) and juicing or smoothing(I make a lot of smoothies too) as I call it.
did you order online? Or is it sold in stores?
Most people have to order it online unless you live in a town with spas that offer BR facials.
Like a previous poster said check the m/u forum, there's a whole thread dedicated to BR products and here's a review by an AA woman that I read years ago regarding BR P50 that helped me a lot.
http://thewanderlustproject.com/2015/06/biologique-recherche-lotion-p50-review/#.Wo6F9yOZM8Y

eta: I use the strongest formula, always have always will, but they have milder versions- don't bother with the phenol version aka P50 1970.

Last edited:
My plating skills are really coming along. white plates definitely make a difference. It also makes the meal more enjoyable for some reason.
I feel like my plating skills is really what turned my routine of eating into a RITUAL. I'm now beginning to see the difference and importance. When I was merely eating before, I was getting fed but it was RESULT-driven.

Now with the plating increased and setting the table and SITTING at the table to eat...I feel like I get into the experience.

I feel royal. I eat royal. I enjoy every single bite. I take my time. If DS were older I would get him to take his time and reinforce Dining Etiquette skills.

Instead...right now I'm just focusing on him not throwing the plate off the table. But overall, eating together as a family is very regal to me. I take my time, sip some wine, love on my baby, love on my self and just be. It's POWER in just being.

Because of this, I am searching for other areas of my life that I need to turn into a RITUAL instead of a mere routine. There is feminine POWER in this alone.

Post some more pics please!! I need to get back on it as well. I don't think I've posted a picture this week. I typically go on instagram and look at black chef pics and emulate them lol. I need to do that today.

I was trying to post on here but kept getting an error :( But I will try again later. Yes i think not rushing through the meal and truly enjoying the experience makes a big difference. I can't wait until DS can start partaking a bit more in that aspect.

You lovelies are right on time advocating for juicing. We just started again this week. We stopped when we were overwhelmed, first time, parents (3 years ago). I'm so glad we're back to it now!
I did a mix of two apples and a handful of baby carrots with half of a lemon today. I think it boosted my metabolism. Im sooo hungry which is a good thing. I need to gain a little weight.

@Brwnbeauti I forgot to warn you- the thread in the m/u forum may have you giving BR all your money, tread carefully! You have been warned:yep:
I 2nd Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion (it's considered an acid or exfoliating toner) and juicing or smoothing(I make a lot of smoothies too) as I call it.

Most people have to order it online unless you live in a town with spas that offer BR facials.
Like a previous poster said check the m/u forum, there's a whole thread dedicated to BR products and here's a review by an AA woman that I read years ago regarding BR P50 that helped me a lot.
http://thewanderlustproject.com/2015/06/biologique-recherche-lotion-p50-review/#.Wo6F9yOZM8Y

eta: I use the strongest formula, always have always will, but they have milder versions- don't bother with the phenol version aka P50 1970.

I won’t go in then....
yet :look:
That's why I posted the article- iirc she specifically reviews BR P50 only- In the thread it's a lot of BR products because they have a wide range/variety of really good/high quality products that are not cheap.

eta I have quite long list of BR products I want to try other than the ones I'm already using- I just need to use up some of this other stuff which I'm determined to do.

Practice makes permanent

Pan seared salmon and shrimp with oven roasted asparagus and jasmine rice with garlic bread on the side.

I had no idea how to plate this. I simply googled salmon shrimp and asparagus and found a similar pic with mashed potatoes instead. And voila. Next time I’ll make some salsa with tomatoes to go on top.

I didn’t feel like cooking today. I’m nit in the cooking mood. But always keeping Salmon and shrimp on hand because it defrosts so fast and cooks fast makes life easy. This meal was done in 30 minutes.

This entire meal minus the shrimp was purchased from Dollar Tree. I’ve been trying to do Dollar Tree meals to emphasize you can cook cheaply but it still taste and look good. Hopefully I’ll post this on my blog.

Attachments

• E062EE29-A820-46AC-97FC-66DD51DDA0C9.jpeg
    E062EE29-A820-46AC-97FC-66DD51DDA0C9.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 72
Spent a week at my sister's place in the Netherlands and it was great! She is the epitome of feminity, so it was great just studying her.

She has three daughters: two teenagers and a 6-year-old. I brought them cookies and one thought it came from the bakery, she said it tasted that good:

DSC_0182_zpsfki1pojm.jpg

I've tried my hand at baking cakes, but I only succeed on rare occasions, still have to perfect that skill. But baking cookies is going great, the plan is to purchase more cookie cutters:yep: and to make cookies for each birthday of my nieces&nephews.

At this stage in my life I'm really trying to just show lots of love to my loved ones, especially the little ones. There was a time that I was not present in their life, because of a falling out I had had with their mom. It's a time I don't like to think about very often, because we used to be so close and then just fell apart. But God is rekindling our relationship, which is great.

As far as make up goes, I'm a naturelle type of lady. I really just want über clear skin (no hyper pigmentation anymore) that glows and beams. Right now I'm in the process of looking for a good brow bar to get my brows arched perfectly, since I'm planning to cut my hair in the summer. I also want brighter eye whites and whiter teeth, it defines true health imo.

Those are beautiful:yep:
Spent a week at my sister's place in the Netherlands and it was great! She is the epitome of feminity, so it was great just studying her.

She has three daughters: two teenagers and a 6-year-old. I brought them cookies and one thought it came from the bakery, she said it tasted that good:

DSC_0182_zpsfki1pojm.jpg

I've tried my hand at baking cakes, but I only succeed on rare occasions, still have to perfect that skill. But baking cookies is going great, the plan is to purchase more cookie cutters:yep: and to make cookies for each birthday of my nieces&nephews.

At this stage in my life I'm really trying to just show lots of love to my loved ones, especially the little ones. There was a time that I was not present in their life, because of a falling out I had had with their mom. It's a time I don't like to think about very often, because we used to be so close and then just fell apart. But God is rekindling our relationship, which is great.

As far as make up goes, I'm a naturelle type of lady. I really just want über clear skin (no hyper pigmentation anymore) that glows and beams. Right now I'm in the process of looking for a good brow bar to get my brows arched perfectly, since I'm planning to cut my hair in the summer. I also want brighter eye whites and whiter teeth, it defines true health imo.

DSC_0182_zpsfki1pojm.jpg

Those cookies are so cute! I’m glad you brought that up. I’ve been feeling so uninspired lately to do something creative but I think I’ll make cookies today! I think I have half a bag of chocolate chips and I should have everything else since I keep a well stocked kitchen. I even have some cookie cutters from years ago making a fruit edible arrangement. This should be fun. On Fridays we used to go out and have Family Time but recently because of life...Friday’s aren’t as special anymore. I’ll make them back special today.

il_fullxfull.664408251_rp3w.jpg

I took a stab at turning a simple routine into a ritual. I took a five minute shower and got clean. That’s the routine of bathing right. But then with that out of the way I closed the door, lit a candle, and ran me some bath water with Epsom Salt and just my regular favorite soap....Dove. If I had some essential oils I would have brought them. I'm thinking Lavendar needs to be on my list to buy. I soaked in the tub for about 30 minutes.

I imagined every stressor leaving my body. I did not rush and gingerly washed every single area in my body with care and love to wash away all the negativity. Then I got out. Applied lotion on every single square inch, put my Mary Kay cleanser and moisturizer with some P50 afterwards. Brushed my teeth Put on my white strips. Looked into my full length mirror and said I am enough and took some melatonin to help me sleep deeply. I promise that’s the best sleep I’ve had in awhile. I might not be able to do this most days but I think I could most. I’m investing in myself and buying a bath table and I found a dollar candle and dollar house plant to place on my bath table with some wine. I’m going to develop bath-time into a deep relaxation ritual soon.

Last edited:
Those cookies are so cute! I’m glad you brought that up. I’ve been feeling so uninspired lately to do something creative but I think I’ll make cookies today! I think I have half a bag of chocolate chips and I should have everything else since I keep a well stocked kitchen. I even have some cookie cutters from years ago making a fruit edible arrangement. This should be fun. On Fridays we used to go out and have Family Time but recently because of life...Friday’s aren’t as special anymore. I’ll make them back special today.
Choose to make Friday's special again...for you and your DS. It will take awhile for you to adjust, but if you "fake it till you make it", you will come to enjoy them better than ever.

Choose to make Friday's special again...for you and your DS. It will take awhile for you to adjust, but if you "fake it till you make it", you will come to enjoy them better than ever.
I'm trying. I can't say it's not hard but each day gets a little sweeter. I've been meaning to PM you. When I get some thoughts together I will. But thank you so much for poppin in on the challenge.

Happy Friday! How will you spend time with your family/yourself while you polish your femininity this weekend? This has been posted before, but I don't know if I included commentary. Ro Cutno posted this one day as a Facebook post. I took the time to look up WHY this stuff is frowned upon. This is one reason it is important to cook nicely and plate and eat at home. EVERY SINGLE TIME you eat at home you are practicing dinner etiquette. Practice makes perfect. If your children don't know how to behave at a restaurant...it is YOUR FAULT because you can teach them this at home. They need to sit down (not eat and go) and practice how to eat with proper etiquette so it is ingrained in their head. @PeaceLover does a great job at this with her child. Her kindergartner asked me why was my niece not eating at the table and without a fork lol. She was so intrigued lol. She sat at the table alone and put her napkin in her lap and ate her food so gracefully. The other kids were like....wth...and eventually followed her. My niece wanted to be just like her. Eating like a princess lol. I will never forget that. So cute. BUT anyway on to some Dinner Etiquette.

1. Why the mad/serious/frowning face, even while chewing? (Try to remain with a neutral/pleasant look while eating. Enjoy the people, scenery, and experience. Be appreciative. Be beautiful. Be feminine. Smile.)

2. Why hold your head like you have a headache or are aggravated, while chewing? (Be mindful of how you look at all times. Aspire to be your OWN Beyonce. Be graceful, be mindful of your appearance and look good like a trophy wife.)

3. Why eat giant bites of food, if you're frowning like it's nasty? (Don't frown. You are not in a rush to eat. Take your time and cut a small bite of food to be placed in your mouth and eat it. Then cut another SMALL bite of food. Remember. You are NOT in a rush. Take in the experience of food instead of merely eating for nourishment.)

4. Why eat giant bites of food at all? (See above. People eat with giant bites of food because they are on the go. Eat royally. Take your time.)

5. Why refuse to use a knife. (Always set a table with both a knife and fork and not just a fork.)

6. Why aren't you resting your fork or spoon after each bite? (Again, classy women do not rush. Take your time to converse and rest between bites.)

7. Why aren't you chewing enough? (Chew your food properly. For digestion, aim to chew your food about 30 times before swallowing. Make note to never smack. Chew with your mouth CLOSED. Teach your children this. Remember children will probably have to be redirected every 5 minutes on things such as this. Keep reminding them until practice makes permanent.)

8. Why chew with your mouth open? (Be mindful to eat with your mouth closed so you won't smack and in turn you can keep from showing your food in your mouth to a minimum).

9. Why take a second bite of food, when you already have food in your mouth? (Take your time eating. Swallow. Repeat.)

10. Why drink your sweet drink while your salty food is still un chewed in your mouth? (Swallow your food THEN take a sip. Remember we are NOT rushing. Enjoy every single bite. Take in the experience.).

11. Why keep the food at your mouth waiting to fit more in? (Take one bite, swallow, and repeat).

12. Why scrape the fork or spoon with your teeth? (Don't do this lol)

13. Why open your mouth wide to take a bite? (If you were taking small bites you wouldn't do this).

14. Why smack? (Close your mouth while chewing and never talk with a mouth full of food.)

15. Why pick at your food like you don't like it, though you'll probably eat it all? (Cut one bite chew and eat. Don't pick and play with food. Even if you don't like it...it's poor etiquette to not eat offered food. Take a bite at least. Try it.).

16. Why the bad posture or sitting too far back? (Looks un-graceful and awkward.)

17. Why picking through food like an ungrateful child? (Don't pick at food. Have compassion for the person who cooked the food and thought lovingly to feed you.)

18. Why so picky & demanding to the waiter? (Acting rude to waiters and waitresses is a good way to embarrass yourself and others at the table. While it's fine to ask questions about the menu, or point out if you receive the wrong dish, it's important to be polite to everyone around. Don't be loud. Don't demand you get a discount on your meal all the time for honest and small mistakes. Don't be rude. QUIETLY handle your problem and if you can't do so discreetly pay full price for your meal and CALL THE RESTAURANT or email the company AFTER you leave as to not cause a scene. It seems like some people WANT something to be wrong with their meal so they can get it for free. If this is you get out of this habit.)

19. Why sending stuff back? (I thought this was acceptable in small doses at restaurants Ro says it is not. Handle matters discreetly. Have compassion for the restaurant and the waiter).

20. Why order expensive things on a date? (Have compassion for your significant other's pockets. Have financial respect. Order what you want but don't make it the most expensive thing.)

21. Why splitting the check EVER? (The check is NEVER for you. You shouldn't know how much he is tipping. You shouldn't know how much the meal was. You shouldn't even look his way when paying. Man should pay for food or the host.)

22. Why eating like it's the last day on earth? (Again, stop rushing life away. Savour every bite)

23. Why forgetting that other people can see you? (Act like the President’s wife haha. Act classy.)

24. Why push food in your mouth as you progressively chew? (Take your time)

25. Why use your napkin like a man? (Blot your mouth. Don't wipe. Lipstick gets all over the napkin and it looks nasty and it looks ungraceful while you are wiping your mouth like a baby.)

26. Why enjoy treating the waiter like a slave? (Have compassion. Treat your waiter with respect.)

27. Why don't you say thank you EVERY time the waiter gives any service? (Have compassion and gratitude. Every single time. How many times have you said Thank you and Please today?)

28. Why don't you look at the waiter when talking to him? (Treat your waiter with respect. Don't look at the menu. Look at everyone in the eyes when you are speaking to them.)

29. Why don't you thoroughly thank the person who paid? (Same thing for the person who paid. You are gracious and appreciative. Thank you goes a long way.)

30. Why don't you tip 20%, when you're in USA? (Tip and tip well!)

31. Why are you bossing everyone instead of gracefully asking for everything you'd like? (People are not your employees. Lol treat them as such).

32. Why do you talk about yourself the whole time? (I noticed I did this a lot as a teacher. I dominated the conversation by talking about myself and my classroom. Me, me, me. Someone told me if you remain quiet you can observe a lot about a person you need to know. They're right. I remain quiet now and add tidbits in the conversation. I don't try to dominate it. Man I was talking to this lady the other day...and even though she was asking me about DS....I couldn't get a word in for this hypothetical scenario that her friend had encountered that was supposed to be similar to DS. Don't do this. Life is not all about you plus when you converse you're supposed to be getting information from others...not just talk talk talking. People who talk too much seem like they have something to prove. They want you to like them desperately. STOP THIS. You are enough just the way you are. )

33. Why do you put your hand or arm over others' face or plate, to reach or pass something? (Don't do this. You will interrupt others conversation by interrupting eye contact. Wait til the convo is over and ask them to please pass whatever you need.)

34. Why do you think that anyone will enjoy being with you at a restaurant. A man won't tell you, but you're acting gross, depressing, manly, insensitive, selfish & BORING! (If you have bad manners you give others a bad experience)

35. Why don't you just mention what you do like or want and stay silent on the other things? (Stop telling people off and what u don't like. "Oh nawww I don't do pork they got me messed up. Oh naw I don't do carbs." Instead say what you do do or like and order it.) Example: I just love a good salad (while interally thinking that all them carbs gonna go to your thighs so Jesus said stay back Satan) and order the salad. Stop saying what you don't do. I made this mistake one time. I said oh I don't pay bills I pay respect. It's true but I sound crazy as hayle. Me just smiling and not reaching for the check and letting him pay....that did the same thing and let me keep my feminine grace.

36. Why do you start eating first? (Wait for host or everyone else to eat first. You are not starved. You do not rush. You are a woman of class.)

37. Why don't you serve your date anyway you can, since he's paying? (When the waiter comes, they will come with both meals. When they say his meal you reach out for it and serve it to your man. I also take his silverware and set it up correctly on the right side often with a kiss and a hug. If he's your husband you can place his napkin as well for an extra touch.)

38. Why cover your mouth each time you chew? (If you chewed properly there is no need. You chew with your mouth closed right? No need for your hand.)

39. Why skip the vegetables for fries? (Fried foods offer very little nutritional value. Choose veggies, salads, and protein instead. Get into the habit of making your child choose one starch, one vegetable, and one protein versus all starches that they love. I don't know how many times I see kids eating Fried Chicken, Macaroni and Cheese, and Fries. NO. Get them into the habit of making great choices today. They should eat maybe Baked chicken, mac and cheese, and broccoli. One meat. One Veggie. One Starch.)

40. Why use your fork to talk, like it's an extension of your hand, waving it in front of people's face? (Ghetto. It may seem pointless to put your knife and fork down when all you’re about to do is dive back in for another mouthful, but it’s impolite to keep hold of your silverware while you’re chewing and talking. Put the knife and Forkdown on your plate to rest while you eat and chat, and please don’t point with them. Pointing your knife, and waving your fork around is rude, and you also run the risk of injuring someone)

41. Why ask for extra napkins unless there is a spill? Don't ever ask for paper napkins exclusively. (Use cloth napkins only. You are royalty. If the time arises, you can ask for extra napkins...or maybe keep them in your purse for emergencies, but don't ask for extra napkins before you need them.)

42. Why not go to the bathroom if u need to blow your nose? (Ewwww)

43. Why ask for hot water to soak silverware? (Ghetto people tactics in attempt to look Bougie.)

44. Why not greet the server (as they will certainly greet you) (This goes for everyone from now on. The grocery store. The restaurant. The church. EVERYHERE. Say hello! How are you today. Then wait for an answer.)

45. Why order while being greeted? (People in a rush do this. Like first let me tell you we're in a rush so can we go ahead and order lol. This is rude. Let them say hello, you take your time and accept it and say hello back with a smile, then you can order)

46. Why yell for the waiter, when you can just wait until they're near? (It's impolite to yell to your waiter, your man, your kids, or anyone. It is laziness on your part. Go to them or the room they are in and ask them what you need. Stop yelling at people.)

47. Why ask for something every single time a server comes to your table? They're human too. (They are not your employees. Stop bossing people around)

48. Why not ask questions about 1 or 2 things BEFORE you order? (Be deliberate when you order stop ordering stuff and then asking a million questions about said dish. Think before you talk and then order.)

49. Why not just quit asking for lemons all together! At this point, asking for lemons is ghetto. (lol lol)

50. Why order too much, then ask for to go boxes, when you're not paying & when it's highly unlikely that you'll eat those leftovers? (This reminded me of someone's post on here. They said you rarely eat those leftovers so why get them. I didn't get it at the time. Still don't. I eat my leftovers if they're not mushy lol)

51. Why are adult humans sniffing food, then frowning, before chewing? Why?! Why?! (Respect the person who cooked the food. It's impolite to sniff food before you eat. Just eat)

52. When you’re all done with your meal, what do you do with your cloth napkin?
You leave it in your lap until you're ready to leave. Then you place the napkin to the left of your plate once you get up from table and actually leave.

53. Pass the salt, please! Why do you only pass the salt or only pass the pepper and forget which direction to pass in.
Pass both salt and pepper together, and yes, pass it to the right!

54. Why do you not know the differences in your forks? There are three forks on your place setting. Which one do you pick up First?

You always work from the outside in. So that when you get to desert you should only have one fork right next to the plate. Outside in.

55. Proper way to hold wine glass, martini glass, and water glass?

Wine- hold by the base or the stem of the glass to you don’t heat up the wine.

Martini glass- at the bowl and with your other hand holding the bottom of the glass

Brandy glass- hold it at the bowl. Brandy actually benefits from your hand’s warmth by releasing iconic aromas.
holdingdrinks.jpg

56. Why put your purse on the table when dining? It should go behind you or in the seat next to you.

Last edited:
@Zaynab I've been reading on the power of a massage. Ro touches on the power of a blow job. But I'm thinking massages have the same ability to be just as powerful. I just feel in my spirit you have some tips towards giving a sensual massage to yourself or even your husband for a special treat lol. Do you have any tricks up your sleeve towards this?

I need to join. Thanks for all the tips and helpful articles. I'm going for round 2 of marriage (I believe). After reading the first two pages of this post I see that I am being a bit disrespectful to my man. I don't want to push him away so this is coming at a great time for me. He lives in another state so this will be more of a challenge.

ETA: Who is Ro and how can I find her book to join the challenge?

Last edited:
I need to join. Thanks for all the tips and helpful articles. I'm going for round 2 of marriage (I believe). After reading the first two pages of this post I see that I am being a bit disrespectful to my man. I don't want to push him away so this is coming at a great time for me. He lives in another state so this will be more of a challenge.

ETA: Who is Ro and how can I find her book to join the challenge?
If you would like to read the book check out this link:

Amazon product ASIN B00HKGN4FA
Many of her teachings can be found on her Facebook Page. Her name is Ro Elori Cutno. However I will warn you eat the meat and spit out the bones. She says a lot of untrue stuff that I think is to weed through the radical people that don't really want what she has to teach. If you google Ro Elori Cutno posts 2015 and sift through all of her posts you will get a good drift on how to respect your husband

The general outline of how to respect a HEALTHY man are:

1. Never belittle your man.
2. Never talk down to him.
3. Never ignore him.
4. Never make him feel replaceable.
5. Never play down your need for him.
6. Never cause him to feel embarrassed.
7. Never look away or text while he is talking.
8. Never manipulate him.
9. Never boss him.
10. Never laugh at his mistakes or faults (you don't see them.)
11. Never put anyone before him (even your job)
12. Never be too busy for him.
13. Never be inconsiderate of his feelings.
14. Never tell his personal business.

I did a mix of two apples and a handful of baby carrots with half of a lemon today. I think it boosted my metabolism. Im sooo hungry which is a good thing. I need to gain a little weight.

I buy whatever is organic and on sale, lol. This week that is romaine, spinach, celery, parsley, and apples. We used to use a Jack LaLane. We called ourselves upgrading to an Omega Vrt, but the juice it is too pulpy. We're still going though.

So simple but so relaxing. I’m trying to think out how my bath ritual will go. I ordered my bath tray but it’s not here yet. So far I’m all about the butters after lol. I’m tryna get that GLOW of the gawds with my bath routine. Any tips?

Attachments

• 3385574A-5F5E-419F-9B62-85CF7D1260BF.jpeg
    3385574A-5F5E-419F-9B62-85CF7D1260BF.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 40

Hope the video shows. It's a husband complaining (in French) that the wife is a SAHM, but doesn't maintain the home. :o

He says she's always on WhatsApp and social media and keeps repeating: is this what I get for all my hard work?

Back