2019 52 Weeks To Being Divinely Feminine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing. I will remember this on my path to becoming more feminine. This reminds me of the free 3 day online seminar hosted by Rachel Jayne Groover the author of "Powerful and Feminine". Like all free seminars she was trying to get people to come to her paid coaching program. Initially the things she said was very empowering and eye opening but then she turned to the audience and started being so mean and nasty. One of the ladies was telling her that she had imposter syndrome about her business and she had a stomach ache that day, not sure why she mentioned the stomach ache, but Rachel Groover told her that the reason she had those feelings was because she was an imposter and not experienced in her field. Her idea is that when you have an negative perception about yourself or if someone says something to you that is negative and you're feelings get hurt that means there is some truth to what is being said. She said she hopes what she said made the woman's stomach hurt even more because it was important that she experienced the truth. I was like "what in the world" it was horrible! I was this close to buying her paid coaching program until I realized she tears down vulnerable people's self esteem, and tries to build it back up again. That's not how it works. You should have seen the look on the woman's face she looked like she was going to cry.

I was listening to the Audible version of "Nice Girl's Don't Get the Corner Office" and the narrator was so condescending, not only in her tone but in her words. She sounded like a bully. Even though she had some really good points I couldn't even finish the book. I don't like it either when people give you advice and think its okay to tear you apart in the process, like I'm already insecure about this certain topic no need to pour more salt in the wound.

OMG! That is horrible!!! I would never purchase anything from her with that attitude :nono:
Since I've been on my journey, I've heard multiple coaches say that if you're feeling bad you're probably thinking something that isn't true which is why you're feeling bad. I've never heard someone say that there is truth in a bad emotion. :nono:

I recognize that it is a selling tactic to tease people with a bit of new knowledge and then make them feel badly about themselves but that kind of strategy never worked with me. I remember Monique Head was like that when I had a call with her years ago about her academy. That kind of strategy seems to work with people who have really poor self-esteem. Another thing I've noticed is that some of these clients never actually learn to tap into their own intuition and rely on the coach as a crutch. They will purchase every single thing the coach sells and then still come back to the group asking the most basic questions because they haven't actually learned anything. But I guess that's why coaching is such a booming industry.

Ladies, I am still struggling with embodiment of my feminine energy. I feel like it happens in spurts but I want it to be more flowing and consistent. I think I just need to keep at it. I would love to hear from the rest of you what your embodiment looks like on a day to day level.

Recap
January
Week 1: Create Femininity Goals. Find an accountability partner/Buy a Planner
Week 2: Be Present
Week 3: Polish Yourself to become Pretty n Poised
Week 4: Block History Month
February
Week 5: Self Preservation isn't a Luxury; It's Essential
Week 6: What's in a Voice?
Week 7: Level Up Your Look
Week 8: Turning Routines into Rituals
Week 9: Manage Your Leisure Time
March
Week 10: Be like Children; Not Childish but Childlike
Week 11: Let's Get Some Sunshine
Week 11.5: Stop Over-functioning
Week 12: Looking with Fresh Eyes
Week 13: Communicating in Love
Week 13.5: Becoming a High Value Woman

April-
Feminine Refinement
Week 14: Take the Help
Week 14.5: You are ENOUGH
Week 15: Feminine Mystique (Last Year's Post)
Week 15.5: Release unavailable men, unfilled loved, family trauma, and struggle love
Week 16: Clean Up Your Social Media
Week 16.5: Become Fierce, Feminine, and FUN by Building Your Brand
Week 17: Navigating Intimacy Fears
Week 18: Transforming Limiting Beliefs

May- Home Living
Week 19: Beautify Your Environment: Buy Fresh Flowers
Week 20: Home Aromas
Week 21: How Clean is Your Home
Week 22: Set the Tone in Your Home

June- Inner Work
Week 23: Become Emotionally Unreactive
Week 24: Boundaries
Week 25: Limiting Beliefs
Week 26: Trust and Surrender
July- Seduction
Week 27: Play Cat Mouse
Week 28: Slow It Down
Week 29: Keep the Focus on YOU
Week 30: Lean Back
Week 31: Make Space for what you want

August
Week 32: Stroke His Ego
Week 33: Use his Wants
Week 34: Anchor Yourself
Week 35: Return to the Heart

Return to the Heart

When we are born we experience life through using our 5 senses. We FEEL through sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing. However, as we get older, we shift from FEELING through relying on senses to majorly depending on logic. We shift from heart to mind which increases our masculine energy.

What’s one way to take back your feminine power? Return to the heart. Get in touch with how everything makes you FEEL.

People will feel very attracted to you when you’re in touch with your feelings and in your feminine energy. This shows that you are fully experiencing life and getting inside of every moment.

To start building the skill of getting in touch with your feelings – you’ll want start small, with everyday things – like the weather or things that happened during your day. Tap into all of your senses. You may have to look at the picture above or a similar one to give you a list of feelings to choose from to pinpoint what it really is that you are feeling. Some examples of feelings messages are below:

• I feel really tired; it felt so good to play with my bath bombs and soak in the tub.
    • It felt so good to relax and spend some time with you Spiderman (nicknames build connection). I can’t wait until next time.
    • I really enjoy our dates. I have such respect for a man who knows how to date and court a woman. It feelsso wonderful to have a man who leads.
    • I felt so loved, cherished and thankful that you paid for the baby’s birthday party. I really admire your leadership in making sure he has plenty of birthday memories. Merry Christmas.
    • Thank you, honey (word of endearment builds connection) for buying me an Air Fryer. It made me feel so loved and special when my man leads and makes sure I'm able to keep our family healthy. I don't know what I'd do without your leadership.
    • It felt sooo good to have my songs on my phone! Thank you for sending them. It made me feel so special and cherished. My day is made :)
    • I’m really feeling relaxed this morning. I had some creamy warm coffee with a little Bailey’s in my cup. Shh...Our little secret ;)
    • “I love how _____________ and ___________ sitting/standing here feels. It makes me feel so ____________.”
    • I feel so ________ when you _________.
    • I just love it when you _________, it makes me feel so __________.
    • I feel my poetry in my chest.
    • “I felt _________ when _______.
    • I feel breezy and open like a deep breath filling my chest with warm air.
    • When it's chilly like this I love the feel of my warm, fluffy comforter pulled close all around me.
    • “I’m feeling exhilarated with all the new projects I’m starting!”
    • “Work felt overwhelming today, it feels great to be home relaxing.”
    • I feel so cozy in my bed, about to drift off to sleep.
    • “This book feels heavy.”
    • This coffee feels so smooth and creamy on my tongue.
    • “This blanket feels so soft on my skin.”
    • “The breeze feels so refreshing on my skin.”
    • “This sweater feels warm”
    • “Good morning handsome! It feels good to hear your voice!”
    • Hi my handsome favorite car salesman (nickname). It makes me feel happy when you initiate contact
    • Wow, that sounds like an intense situation. I can feel the tension just hearing about it. It must feel good to be away from that chaos for the evening/weekend.”
    • It makes me feel really happy when you contact me and let me know if and when you aren’t able to make it.
    • I feel good when I receive one of your messages.
    • It makes me feel cherished when you call me.
    • It feels great to talk to you and I'm enjoying our texting but the sexy soothing sound of your voice is my favorite!
    • I’m so glad you are alright! It makes me feel so good when you initiate contact because it makes me feel so special.
    • It always feels good to talk on the phone with you, but it would feel even better to meet face to face. What do you think?
    • I felt so safe falling asleep next to you.
    • It felt so good to fall asleep on your chest last night.
    • I feel incredibly cared for when you check on me.
    • Honey I love surprises. I feel so loved and special when I get to experience surprises with you.
    • It feels good to hear from you today love.

Week 35 Challenge
1. What felt good to do today?
2. How could you incorporate feeling messages into your daily life?

Last edited:
OMG! That is horrible!!! I would never purchase anything from her with that attitude :nono:
Since I've been on my journey, I've heard multiple coaches say that if you're feeling bad you're probably thinking something that isn't true which is why you're feeling bad. I've never heard someone say that there is truth in a bad emotion. :nono:

I recognize that it is a selling tactic to tease people with a bit of new knowledge and then make them feel badly about themselves but that kind of strategy never worked with me. I remember Monique Head was like that when I had a call with her years ago about her academy. That kind of strategy seems to work with people who have really poor self-esteem. Another thing I've noticed is that some of these clients never actually learn to tap into their own intuition and rely on the coach as a crutch. They will purchase every single thing the coach sells and then still come back to the group asking the most basic questions because they haven't actually learned anything. But I guess that's why coaching is such a booming industry.

Its the second time I've heard that theory. Its also in the book "When I say no, I feel guilty" One of the ways they mentioned to prevent an argument from escalating is to agree with the insults that someone is hurtling at you. Not going to lie this tactic works with me, but I use kinder more gentler words. I went to MAC to get lip liner and the lady was so rude, she made me feel stupid. After the ordeal I had to admit to myself that I really didn't know much about makeup and that actually made me feel better. It was no excuse for her to treat me like that, but I think my ego was bruised because she magnified the fact that I didn't know anything about makeup. I reassured myself that I'm a beginner and that I'm learning. My anger went away and I didn't feel as bad.

Wow, great point about clients using the coach as a crutch and not being able to self guide themselves after attending their workshops and reading their books. In a couple of books I've read the author mentioned that they were on a never ending cycle of reading self help books, it wasn't until they stopped, put the books into practice, did the recommended exercises and were committed to the advice that they were able to get off the hamster wheel. I do this too. I consume information so quickly and I'm in awe of it and then 10 minutes later I forget about it and don't put it into practice. I think application is important, as well as getting out of your comfort zone, consistency and like you said trusting that you'll make the best decision for yourself is key.

I saved the link to an article a member posted that talked about the importance of learning something repeatedly. It was such a great article. I remember Chicoro replied to the thread and said she creates note cards from the books she reads and carries it everywhere with her and studies them like she's studying for a test. I thought that was genius, and I've been meaning to do it.

https://www.raptitude.com/2018/01/if-its-important-learn-it-repeatedly/

Last edited:
I just sent this text to a man:

I’m feeling energized sipping on my green juice while I catch up on some emails from being out the past few days. What about you?

:giggle: it’s fun to be creative/poetic with these scripts

I just sent this text to a man:

I’m feeling energized sipping on my green juice while I catch up on some emails from being out the past few days. What about you?

:giggle: it’s fun to be creative/poetic with these scripts
It sent I love it's not so hot outside. This breeze feels so good on my skin.

Lol I love being so girly.

It sent I love it's not so hot outside. This breeze feels so good on my skin.

Lol I love being so girly.

GIRL, I feel like I'm on FIRE today. I'm texting 3 different men today and I'm having so much fun coming up with these creative messages. Matthew Hussey said in his book to answer the question that you wish you were asked. This guy just asked me "how are you?" My response: "I'm great! I heard from you lol and I'm drinking a carmel machiato with a side of pumpkin spice madeleines...shhh don't tell anyone ;)"

:drunk:

GIRL, I feel like I'm on FIRE today. I'm texting 3 different men today and I'm having so much fun coming up with these creative messages. Matthew Hussey said in his book to answer the question that you wish you were asked. This guy just asked me "how are you?" My response: "I'm great! I heard from you lol and I'm drinking a carmel machiato with a side of pumpkin spice madeleines...shhh don't tell anyone ;)"

Ok I love this so much!

I used that one too. I said, "This morning I have a little Bailey's in my cup so I'm really feeling like I can rule the world. But shhh let that be our little secret ;)" LOL

I'm new to this thread and it's long so asking for help...

Can anyone recommend books about feminine energy? How to recognize and step into yours?

I tried keyword searching books but it brings up results for spiritual enlightenment. Not quite what I'm looking for.

Can anyone recommend books about feminine energy? How to recognize and step into yours?

I tried keyword searching books but it brings up results for spiritual enlightenment. Not quite what I'm looking for.
Id recommend:
-Powerful and Feminine
-The Queens Code

Agree with the above recommendations. I’d also recommend Rori Raye’s Have the Relationship You Want which is full of useful tools.

I like Christian Carter’s writing. He really reinforces what is said about being true to yourself and being your authentic feminine self.
It’s dressed up as how to get a man but the root of it all is being confident and valuing yourself, setting boundaries etc.

We rarely talk about how being a high value woman looks like for people that are married, living together, or cohabitating.

When it comes to chores and running a house, remember that your femininity is key. When you are tired, exhausted, over-worked, complaining, or unhappy, you will attracts more of that in the real world. Instead, keep the focus on you. Do what you can and be grateful for what you DO have.

Do what you CAN DO and what you feel is fair. The things you feel he should do, express it from a feminine place by being clear and stating what you want without criticizing, controlling, chasing, or coddling him.

The trash needs to be taken out. ➡️ Yuck! Ooh wee that trash makes me feel so nauseous.

You complained about the trash yesterday and it’s still there? ➡️ Express your real feelings again. (Example: that trash being in the kitchen makes me feel so yucky. It’s stinking up the whole house. What do you think?). ‍♀️Ask him what does he think about the garbage problem. Let him solve it.

Garbage disposal is broken ➡️ Oh I feel so frustrated that I can’t do xyz because the disposal is broken.

Don’t ask him or tell him what to do, or complain about why he hasn’t done it.
Don’t get sucked into a discussion, an explanation, or an argument.
Let him either figure out what to do, or ignore it.
Keep the focus on you by instead focusing on what you CAN do.
Keep doing things at your pace and do not rush to chores for him. Be strong in your boundaries.

We rarely talk about how being a high value woman looks like for people that are married, living together, or cohabitating.

When it comes to chores and running a house, remember that your femininity is key. When you are tired, exhausted, over-worked, complaining, or unhappy, you will attracts more of that in the real world. Instead, keep the focus on you. Do what you can and be grateful for what you DO have.

Do what you CAN DO and what you feel is fair. The things you feel he should do, express it from a feminine place by being clear and stating what you want without criticizing, controlling, chasing, or coddling him.

The trash needs to be taken out. ➡️ Yuck! Ooh wee that trash makes me feel so nauseous.

You complained about the trash yesterday and it’s still there? ➡️ Express your real feelings again. (Example: that trash being in the kitchen makes me feel so yucky. It’s stinking up the whole house. What do you think?). ‍♀️Ask him what does he think about the garbage problem. Let him solve it.

Garbage disposal is broken ➡️ Oh I feel so frustrated that I can’t do xyz because the disposal is broken.

Don’t ask him or tell him what to do, or complain about why he hasn’t done it.
Don’t get sucked into a discussion, an explanation, or an argument.
Let him either figure out what to do, or ignore it.
Keep the focus on you by instead focusing on what you CAN do.
Keep doing things at your pace and do not rush to chores for him. Be strong in your boundaries.

I wish there was a love button on here. I yelled at my partner for years. It never actually made anything happen on my timetable but it sure did lead to a large amount of bitterness and disappointment. This was probably one of the most important things I learned from Ro’s teaching.

I don’t know if I could sit in the dark because he forgot to put the light bill, but I do know that I can just take a less aggressive stance. Honey, what is that smell? Eww, I think it’s the trash. Ya’ll he will come running to make the trash go away. I wish I had known that 10 years ago.

I saw someone wished her dead on social media today. I don’t agree with everything she says but I am super grateful someone is willing to acknowledge that not all women know these things and to make it accessible and for PrissiSippi keeping it at the forefront of my mind.

Recap
January

February

March

April-
Feminine Refinement
Week 15.5: Release unavailable men, unfilled loved, family trauma, and struggle love

May- Home Living

June- Inner Work

July- Seduction

August

September
Week 36: Saying NO from a Feminine Place

Week 36: Learn to Say NO from the a feminine place

It’s perfectly okay to say NO. In fact your femininity depends on it. Learn to say NO well and frequently.

I say NO to men that want to be FWB.

I say NO to men that are without leadership abilities, generosity, or stable jobs.

I say NO to certain chores when I am EXHAUSTED. I instead ask for help or wait until I’m in a better headspace.

On Fridays I say NO to cooking. Instead we grab something quick and watch movies or have fun.

After 10 pm I say NO to talking to men I don’t have a strong relationship with so limit sexting and sexual conversations as well as get my beauty rest.

When I meet men that are unwilling to date and instead want to meet up, I say NO and walk away gracefully.

When my son wants to stay up last 8:30 I say NO to protect my me time, sanity, and ensure he’s getting enough sleep.

I say NO at work when they ask me can I stay after and help with xyz to protect the bonding time I have with my son.

What do you say NO to? What do you struggle with when saying no? How could we help?

Last edited:
I say No to
-extra responsibilities at work
-any disrespect at work
-negative and condescending attitudes
-conversations that bring me down
-prioritizing family/friends who do reciprocate
-relationships that aren’t fruitful and fulfilling
-media that negatively affects my mood , I’m sad to say that I rarely listen to the hip hop radio stations. The music is mood garbage. I listen to pop, old pop, old r&b, my purchased music, funk music on Spotify- Funk music really puts me in a good mood!
-men jockeying to be my side dude. They really out there y’all

Ladies, I am still struggling with embodiment of my feminine energy. I feel like it happens in spurts but I want it to be more flowing and consistent. I think I just need to keep at it. I would love to hear from the rest of you what your embodiment looks like on a day to day level.
I've slowed down. I'm not doing much day to day, but I'm trying to focus on the little i DO do and stay in the present moment. That's the only way I keep my femininity. I really believe my ability to be feminine is because of my intentionality in slowing down and this journey really takes TIME. We've been doing this journey for 1.5 years now and I'm JUST NOW starting to FEEL my scripts when I say them and FEEL my emotions. Before I was just doing what I was supposed to do.

Yall weren't going to tell me I repeated a challenge?? lol Lemme change Week 33. Yall have any new things yall want to touch on for other weekly ideas? I know we still need to brush back on etiquette hobbies and book reading

Recap
January

February

March

April-
Feminine Refinement

May- Home Living

June- Inner Work

July- Seduction

August

September
Week 36: Saying NO from a Feminine Place
Week 37: Know Your Target's Need/ Tailor the Experience

Week 37: Tailor Your Experience

Why does he like you? What is the void you are filling in his life? ‍A simple question like “What are you missing from life?” could answer this.

Of course you have to be a challenge and lead with your femininity but knowing what his “need” is will help you learn how to get him to invest in you and how to seduce him.

Common reasons why a man “needs” you include:

1️⃣Companionship - He needs experience. He wants emotional support. He craves your positivity, adventure, and why you’re a soft spot to land on. This type of man is complacent with the work/home/weekend routine. He needs a girl to help him live in such a way that it gives life meaning. This person probably likes to go new places.

2️⃣To be the hero- This type of man lacks confidence. He needs to provide stuff or save the damsel in distress to feel like he’s important. He needs constant validation. He needs to feel appreciated and have his ego stroked. You must make them feel that they can “save” you from something and they will become obsessed with you.

3️⃣To be free from responsibilities and have good experiences/fun- He probably has a stressful life at work or have a lot of children. This is often the married man (stay away from). He wants a safe space to be free from worry. He needs fun.

4️⃣Sex - These are the men that simply want an escort

5️⃣Trophy Wife- They crave having respect from others by having a pretty girl on their arm. They want a woman that stands out in all aspects and provides them attention and respect from others. It’s like an accessory like a nice car or nice job. It causes people in his life to be in awe and give him attention he was previously deprived of. However being a trophy wife comes with no tag of lifelong guarantee.

6️⃣Trust/Confidant- Drug dealers are often like this. They want someone to confide in. They need someone they can trust in a sea of fake people. They need someone to tell their intimate details to and build a safehaven for their thoughts and ideas.

7️⃣To be a family man/To have help- This often the man with too many children. He wants a girl to be a mule to be a cook, cleaner, and baby sitter. (Stay away from)

8️⃣Intellectual Convo- He craves an intellectual. He craves mental stimulation and interesting conversation from a beautiful girl.

It’s important to know his needs or his void in life so you know how to strategically position yourself. Keep finding new ways to keep his curiosity heightened. This is why you don’t tell him all of your hobbies or cool things about you. Let them come out naturally. Continuously seduce your partner by introducing different sides of yourself and filling his void.

Like if the guy that is pursuing you has a need to be the hero, you might have to come up with random scenarios for him to “save” you to keep the seduction going.

To the dude that needs a confidant, it would be stupid to tell him how you finessed a family member or past ex. It would make him feel he couldn’t trust you and YOU would be stopping the chase and seduction.

The man that needs companionship probably needs a lot of flirting and alluding to what “could” happen. He probably needs a lot of adventure and wants to take you places. Use his void to your advantage. Whatever his void is, that’s how you get him to INVEST in you. Get him to take you to shows. Get him to take you on vacation. Have fun a LOT of fun with him on these adventures. Keep him wanting more.

The guy that needs a trophy wife type shouldn’t ever see you looking a mess in public. Your beauty is what he craves. How the other men look at him because of your beauty is what he desires. It’s what keeps him investing his time, money, resources, and favors. Use it to your advantage. Ask him for the money to keep you looking nice. Invest in yourself with his money to buy shoes, perfume, makeup, and hair. Stand out from other women by having a very intense feminine and sexual presence. Lead with your femininity by wearing make up and dresses.

Use His Needs to Tailor Your Experience

Think back to some key experiences that you have with others people. What made it a memory? What made it wonderful? How did you feel?
1. Do something new/ learn something together. Do things that are new together.
2. Do things that are sensual, feminine, and that other people can't do.
3. Even if the experience is bad, laugh at the memory. "You remember that time we made a fool out of ourselves?"
4. Practice having feminine confidence. Don't worry about what others are thinking. Have FUN in the present moment. Don't worry about tomorrow or yesterday. Have FUN and a lot of it!

Week 37: Challenge
1. Strive to make a MEMORY this week. What will you do? Where will you go?
2. Strive to be in the present moment. How do you feel on the inside?

Last edited:

Of course this is only a tv show, but in this show Dating Around one of the girls taught the guy how to tango outside of the restaurant. It was very natural, sensual, but completely different from anything he has ever experienced. I'm really going to try to work on doing this. A lot of the times I'm afraid of being in the present moment. I don't want to look silly or do something wrong. But that's exactly what I'm going to start working on doing. Just being free and TRULY enjoying myself.

Any deets on this category of men?​

I can provide only a smidge of info based on what I’m told. Current and past SO’s have said that they really enjoy talking to me. They like that I have opinions and can engage them in conversation about multiple different subjects. I don’t do deep dives into all subjects, but I ask questions and provide feedback. I learned from @Saludable84 to let the guy talk first/most about the subject. That gives you some insight into his feelings and allows you to gauge where the convo might go. An example:

SO is an excellent marksman. He likes guns and owns a few that he’s given pet names to. I know this info because he told me. So when he saw an article about arming teachers in school, he freely gave me his opinion on it and asked how I felt. Neither of us support this. I agreed with what he said but then offered another scenario (about teaching black people gun safety) and from there we talked about all kinds of things from systemic racism to black militias to the zombie apocalypse! It was fun and lighthearted but he loved it and has told me after multiple conversations that he loves that he can talk to me about so many different things. He said that it’s important to him that he can have intelligent conversations with his spouse

Idk if that was at all helpful. It was just a scenario I’ve been through. But the gist is “some men like women to show their intelligence and creativity. Don’t necessarily argue with them (I know SO loves debate and we’ve done that a few times but I don’t really care for it) but have an opinion (and some factual background information) and be comfortable sharing it and listening to new ideas”

I hope this isn’t TMI :look: but I started doing daily breast massages using coconut oil and feel so much more connected with my feminine energy. I use Layla Martin’s technique.

That’s interesting! Is the purpose to connect to your feminine, or like a sensual thing, or a combination of both?

That’s interesting! Is the purpose to connect to your feminine, or like a sensual thing, or a combination of both?

For me it feels like I’m connecting more with my body through the massages. I think scientifically it also releases certain hormones too which are beneficial. I’m always looking for ways to get in and stay in my body because this is a huge pillar of feminine energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back