• I dunno... I'd try it

Votes: 200 30.9%
  • I dunno and no thanks I'll pass

Votes: 118 18.2%

• Total voters
ella said:
Who me?:eek:

Naw I just try to find a excuse for you to go overseas:look:

I was j/k tough my mom sends me care packages every month with whole grocery stores with candy,underwear(!!?) and even bread!Like we don't have bread in the states..:confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you didn't say "like we don't have candy or underwear in the states":lol:

imstush said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you didn't say "like we don't have candy or underwear in the states":lol:

Well I took it as a given that most moms try to send you either g-strings*for you and your DH* or granny panties*to keep your kidneys warm*

But you're right:lol: :lachen:

I will love ANY man that loves me…to hell with the ones that don’t

..really.. to hell with them

imstush said:

That candy from Germany is pretty good! It has like rum or something in it...I would want my mommy to send me some too...

Last edited:
Dang y'all... where the drama!!!
duel.gif

:lol:

(yes I'm being facetious

-A

Serenity_Peace said:
I like white men. I prefer black men, but I've always known that somehow I'd end up with a white man. My family knows it, too. My mother tells me that black men are not going to be able to accept my intelligence. My dad tells me that I need to open up my heart to "other possibilities" because the brothers will have a problem with me, my education, my salary.

Fast forward to today. In a few years I'll be 40 with a great career and no man. I'm not saying that the brothers are not attracted to me. They are, but it's hard out there for a sister living in the D.C. area (that's for another topic altogether).

Start a thread. I don't live there, but I know the story. MMM HMMMM

FlawedBeauty said:
i loooooovvveee me some white boys lol!!! but i must admit they just dont bring it in the bed room like the brothas. lol

I heard that too.

But then I also heard they BRANG it.

:eek: :cool: :lol:

I'm surrounded by them and they love me, bless their hearts. But, I prefer Black men and always will.

However.....:rolleyes:

As long as I am attacted to him..yes I would date a white man, though I haven't yet. I don't care what color a man is as long as they are beautiful in my eyes. So I voted... I'd try it.

Not as a group but I have been attracted to & cared for individuals.

In general, I'm a bit wary... esp of American white men.:perplexed It really just depends(depended...ise married now) on the guy.

Welll like the poster said earlier men are men regardless of color. I've dated the spectrum from white, bi-racial, asian, latino, black and even African and I can strongly say men are men. The approach are different, but deep down their desires are all the same.

I've never had relations with a white man, but I do find them attractive. There is a white guy at work thats been trying to get a date with me. There are lots of cute white guys at my job. I call them the Rat Pack.....I going have to try and get a pic of them...they are on myspace...lol....gotta find them tho cause they are not on my page yet and most of them are tall like 6'2

I do find white men attractive. It was until recently till I started interacting with them. I went to an HBCU. So some of them that I work with seem pretty cool.

i was in a relationship with a white guy for 4 years. It just didn't work out -- but not due to racial issues, just grew apart. I remember when we first started dating I asked him if his family would have a problem with the fact that I was "brown". He got up from his chair, grabbed a portrait off the desk and handed it to me. It looked like the United Nations! :ha: His sister was married to a black guy, had two kids, his other sister was with a native american guy, had one kid.... truly a rainbow coalition if I've ever saw one. :grin:

Back