Feminine Belles - Info/discussion/support Thread

Good for you @shermeezy ! :up:

I like your goals. I'm trying to get back down to a SOLID size 6 again as well. Right now I'm a 6/8...depending on the dress style or designer/brand. But I want to get back down to a true size 6 again. I used to be a size 4 (years ago), and things would just fit me so easily, and I looked AWESOME no matter what I wore. I think a size 4 is a bit of a stretch for me since I'm no longer in my 20's anymore lol, but I can certainly tone up to a full size 6 again.

I have cut out certain things in my diet for the past 2 months, and I have been noticing that my clothes are fitting a little better. I need to get back to the gym though. :look:

Oh and I'm supposed to be getting gel nails on Thursday! :grin:

CUTE dresses @caribeandiva ! :love: Sometimes a new dress can just make you feel awesome!

Im confident that you can get down to a solid size 6. I honestly neec to make some serious changes in my diet and work out habits.

Ive recently purhased four cookbooks for healthy recipes and I plan on incorporating new recipes in my diet.
My boyfriend and I recently made a vow to become more active since we've both gained a little weight.

What did you cut out of your diet?

Im confident that you can get down to a solid size 6. I honestly neec to make some serious changes in my diet and work out habits.

Ive recently purhased four cookbooks for healthy recipes and I plan on incorporating new recipes in my diet.
My boyfriend and I recently made a vow to become more active since we've both gained a little weight.

What did you cut out of your diet?

Thank you :hug2:

I cut out or minimized sugar from my diet (except for natural fruits and squeezed juice from fruits---not concentrate), and minimized gluten in my diet due to gluten sensitivity. I was just trying to experiment for about 3 weeks and see if I was sensitive to gluten. I wanted to see if I noticed any difference in how I felt, etc.

One good thing about eliminating a bunch of sugar and gluten from diet is that I FEEL lighter, less bloated, less gas, my clothes fit better, etc. It's weird, but I haven't actually LOST any lbs on the scale, but people keep telling me that I look like I've lost weight, and I do feel "slimmer". So maybe the sugar/or gluten was making me swole?? lol....I look less "swollen" (if that makes any sense). I just have to get back into the gym! :wallbash:

Thank you :hug2:

I cut out or minimized sugar from my diet (except for natural fruits and squeezed juice from fruits---not concentrate), and minimized gluten in my diet due to gluten sensitivity. I was just trying to experiment for about 3 weeks and see if I was sensitive to gluten. I wanted to see if I noticed any difference in how I felt, etc.

One good thing about eliminating a bunch of sugar and gluten from diet is that I FEEL lighter, less bloated, less gas, my clothes fit better, etc. It's weird, but I haven't actually LOST any lbs on the scale, but people keep telling me that I look like I've lost weight, and I do feel "slimmer". So maybe the sugar/or gluten was making me swole?? lol....I look less "swollen" (if that makes any sense). I just have to get back into the gym! :wallbash:

Omg I eventually want to go gluten free. I recently discovered that I am prone to celiac disease after taking a 23andme genetics test. Thats awesome that you have seen such great results. Keep it up!

Omg I eventually want to go gluten free. I recently discovered that I am prone to celiac disease after taking a 23andme genetics test. Thats awesome that you have seen such great results. Keep it up!

Oh wow.... Yea if you are prone to celiac's disease (does it run in your family?) then I would definitely cut back on some of the gluten if you can. I just honestly feel better. Plus, I've also noticed (idk if it's due to less gluten or no longer eating donuts/cookies, etc. on a regular basis or what) that I'm not as stressed out/jumpy as I used to be. I'm less anxious. Not that I was walking around wired or anything lol, but I've noticed I'm more "chill" and laid back now, and things don't rattle me as much.

I have a little more energy, and definitely LESS bloating. My stomach is flatter lol. Idk...I would try it for about 3 weeks and see if you notice a difference! :) I've been finding creative ways to make gluten-free dishes, and I've been baking gluten-free muffins and making gluten-free pancakes. Once you find a gluten-free flour that works for you, it's actually pretty fun!

Here is an update.

I'm currently reading Fascinating Womanhood, written by Helen Andelin.

I am currently working on finishing ch. 2 titled the ideal woman. This is the ideal woman from the perspective of men.

The author divides the ideal woman into two halves
The angelic and the human.

Angelic qualities: the angelic qualities awaken a feeling near worship. They bring a man peace and happiness.

Understands men

Has Inner happiness

Has a Worthy character

Is a Domestic goddess

Human qualities: the human qualities fascinate, amuse, enchant, and arouse a tender desire to protect and shelter.

-is feminine

-radiates happiness

-has radiant health

-is childlike

Im currently working on the end of chapter assignment. Here is the assignment for those who wish to participate.

1. In becoming the ideal woman, you are not starting from zero. Take a good look at yourself and you'll find things to appreciate.

Write down 25 things you like about yourself.

2. Make an angelic human chart. Mark with pink, qualities that you have, mark with blue qualities that you lack. (Use the 4 qualities listed under the angelic traits listed early in my post).

Last edited:
I am the opposite when it comes to size.

I used to be a size zero and then a size two. I am so happy now to be a size 4-6. I was so thin and men don't like it when women especially as they get older are skinny. I feel like my clothes make me look more curvy. When I see pictures of myself at a size 0-2 which was only six years ago, I don't like them at all. And people are now commenting, that they prefer me with more meat on my bones.

Best,
Almond Eyes

I am the opposite when it comes to size.

I used to be a size zero and then a size two. I am so happy now to be a size 4-6. I was so thin and men don't like it when women especially as they get older are skinny. I feel like my clothes make me look more curvy. When I see pictures of myself at a size 0-2 which was only six years ago, I don't like them at all. And people are now commenting, that they prefer me with more meat on my bones.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Im sure that you look amazing at any size. A size 4-6 is definitely a good size!

I think that I want to get so tiny simply because i like the idea of having a thigh gap. I also cosplay and not having to worry about if anything makes me look fat woukd definitely benefit me. Another reason is that I want to have children in the future and Id love to end up at a 4/6 when i eventually gain weight, not a 8/10.

Lastly alot of the guys that I go for prefer women who are on the thin side. My current bf does as well. He doesnt flat out tell me, but Ive been with him 3 years and i know that he prefers women who are a size 0-4 and right now im heavier than I would like (college weight gain and ive graduated). So now its time to get my butt in gear!

I think its important for women to take control of their body image and do whatever makes them healthy and happy!

Last edited:
I saw this dress and thought of this thread:

free-people-peach-womens-celine-mini-dress-product-0-234209618-normal.jpeg

free-people-peach-womens-celine-mini-dress-product-1-234209636-normal.jpeg

Here is an update.

I am currently working on finishing ch. 2 titled the ideal woman. This is the ideal woman from the perspective of men.

Angelic qualities: the angelic qualities awaken a feeling near worship. They bring a man peace and happiness.

Understands men

Has Inner happiness

Has a Worthy character

Is a Domestic goddess

Human qualities: the human qualities fascinate, amuse, enchant, and arouse a tender desire to protect and shelter.

-is feminine

-radiates happiness

-has radiant health

-is childlike

Im currently working on the end of chapter assignment. Here is the assignment for those who wish to participate.

1. In becoming the ideal woman, you are not starting from zero. Take a good look at yourself and you'll find things to appreciate.

2. Make an angelic human chart. Mark with pink, qualities that you have, mark with blue qualities that you lack. (Use the 4 qualities listed under the angelic traits listed early in my post).

I just ordered this via Amazon. Got the kindle edition so I'm going to start tonight.

****Mini-Update: I recently went to a special event and dressed up really nicely. I made sure to look ultra-feminine. I had on a beautiful feminine blouse, a GORGEOUS midi poofy floral skirt , and had my hair in long crochet braids and wore pearls.

The look was sort of like this:

maMyqfGudVPIjGOWV4ySCyA.jpg

Anyway, I got SO many compliments on my look! Even an older woman (who's a friend of the family) came over to me and gave me a hug and said (and I quote): "Oh my goodness I LOVE your skirt! You always looks so classy, elegant and feminine....I just LOVE your style! I'm more on the tom-boyish side, so I don't think I could pull it off, but you always look so nice."

Awww!!!! :grin: I thought that was the sweetest compliment. I also noticed men treating me differently as well. Like, with more care. I'm telling you ladies, there is something to this dressing more feminine thing. :up:

Here is an update.

Understands men

Has Inner happiness

Has a Worthy character

Is a Domestic goddess

-is feminine

-radiates happiness

-has radiant health

-is childlike

Oh my goodness, I have this book too! In fact, I've had it for at least 8 years lol. :lol: I LOVE this book! It's very "old-fashioned" and may be a bit too "1950's" for some more "modern women", but I personally like the insight this book gives. I almost feel like it's a good companion to TQC books because it gives you insight on men and how they view women. This book deals more with outer appearance and general demeanor, but it's definitely an eye-opener.

Let me know how you enjoy the book. I still refer back to this book from time to time anytime I want to 'fem' up my look or my demeanor. Like I said, this book may not be for everyone (it can be a turn-off to some I'm sure), but if you just take her suggestions with an open mind, I think it is definitely eye-opening.

I also have to stress the importance that there is a difference between being "childlike" and "CHILDISH". The book wants you to be childLIKE (ie. open to others, full of warmth, naturally curious, playful, flirty in a classy way, coy, thinking the BEST of others, etc), NOT childISH (ie. immature, speaking in a baby voice, throwing tantrums, sulking, etc).

There IS a difference lol.

Lastly alot of the guys that I go for prefer women who are on the thin side. My current bf does as well. He doesnt flat out tell me, but Ive been with him 3 years and i know that he prefers women who are a size 0-4 and right now im heavier than I would like (college weight gain and ive graduated). So now its time to get my butt in gear!

I think its important for women to take control of their body image and do whatever makes them healthy and happy!

Omg.....size ZERO??? :shocked:

Wow..... Is your bf by any chance of a different race?? Just curious..... I find what men desire in women tends to change depending on the race of man you date...and even the socio-economic status. Just something I've noticed.

I saw this dress and thought of this thread:

free-people-peach-womens-celine-mini-dress-product-0-234209618-normal.jpeg

free-people-peach-womens-celine-mini-dress-product-1-234209636-normal.jpeg

Cute dress! :D

****Mini-Update: I recently went to a special event and dressed up really nicely. I made sure to look ultra-feminine. I had on a beautiful feminine blouse, a GORGEOUS midi poofy floral skirt , and had my hair in long crochet braids and wore pearls.

The look was sort of like this:

maMyqfGudVPIjGOWV4ySCyA.jpg

Anyway, I got SO many compliments on my look! Even an older woman (who's a friend of the family) came over to me and gave me a hug and said (and I quote): "Oh my goodness I LOVE your skirt! You always looks so classy, elegant and feminine....I just LOVE your style! I'm more on the tom-boyish side, so I don't think I could pull it off, but you always look so nice."

Awww!!!! :grin: I thought that was the sweetest compliment. I also noticed men treating me differently as well. Like, with more care. I'm telling you ladies, there is something to this dressing more feminine thing. :up:

Oh my goodness, I have this book too! In fact, I've had it for at least 8 years lol. :lol: I LOVE this book! It's very "old-fashioned" and may be a bit too "1950's" for some more "modern women", but I personally like the insight this book gives. I almost feel like it's a good companion to TQC books because it gives you insight on men and how they view women. This book deals more with outer appearance and general demeanor, but it's definitely an eye-opener.

Let me know how you enjoy the book. I still refer back to this book from time to time anytime I want to 'fem' up my look or my demeanor. Like I said, this book may not be for everyone (it can be a turn-off to some I'm sure), but if you just take her suggestions with an open mind, I think it is definitely eye-opening.

I also have to stress the importance that there is a difference between being "childlike" and "CHILDISH". The book wants you to be childLIKE (ie. open to others, full of warmth, naturally curious, playful, flirty in a classy way, coy, thinking the BEST of others, etc), NOT childISH (ie. immature, speaking in a baby voice, throwing tantrums, sulking, etc).

There IS a difference lol.

Omg.....size ZERO??? :shocked:

Wow..... Is your bf by any chance of a different race?? Just curious..... I find what men desire in women tends to change depending on the race of man you date...and even the socio-economic status. Just something I've noticed.

Cute dress! :D

Omg I love that look! I actually asked my brother for pearls for my 25th bday this year. Im sure that you looked amazing! Where did you purchase your skirt?

Im also still early on in the reading. Ive been taking my time and really internalizing what it os that I'm reading. Ive also been focusing on making changing.

Lastly yes my boyfriend of 3 years is white, he also came from a upper middle class family and many of his family members are considered "upper class". He definitely isnt into the "thick" look but he doesnt like his women to be skeletons either.
Ive seen his exes and they were all tall and thin.

He of course finds me beautiful now,however I definitely look better smaller. Hes been supportive of my lifestyle changes so hopefully i'll see some real changes in my looks by the end of the year.

Btw I always love reading your updates.

Oh and can someone pm the pinterest information thanks!

Last edited:
Omg I love that look! I actually asked my brother for pearls for my 25th bday this year. Im sure that you looked amazing! Where did you purchase your skirt?

Thank you! :D I bought it online on this site called shein.com. :)

Im also still early on in the reading. Ive been taking my time and really internalizing what it os that I'm reading. Ive also been focusing on making changing.

Lastly yes my boyfriend of 3 years is white, he also came from a upper middle class family and many of his family members are considered "upper class". He definitely isnt into the "thick" look but he doesnt like his women to be skeletons either.

Ive seen his exes and they were all tall and thin.

He of course finds me beautiful now,however I definitely look better smaller. Hes been supportive of my lifestyle changes so hopefully i'll see some real changes in my looks by the end of the year.

I kind of figured lol. Well, just as long as you're not trying to get smaller specifically for HIM then I think you're okay. Idk how tall you are, but if that's you in your avatar, you don't seem like you are anywhere near overweight or even past a size 6 honestly.

Size 4 or 6 is okay, depending on how tall you are, but a size 0 or even size 2 has me worried. :ohwell: Just do what is healthy for you and your frame. :yep:

I'm 5'6 and I remember when I was a size 4, and although I looked smokin' hot...I felt like I was getting to be just a wee bit TOO small, and people were starting to make comments. I'm a 6/8 right now, but looking to get down to a solid size 6.....since I can't fit into some of my older clothes anymore lol. :look: I look a lot better lately since I've cut some things out of my diet, but I'm not trying to get too lanky. I just feel like I need to tone up and lose about 5-7 lbs. My clothes already fit a little better since changing my diet up.

I think your body will find a healthy "medium" weight if you just continue to eat right, eat junk in moderation, and stay active. I think your body kind of shows you what your healthy weight is. :yep:

Thank you! :D I bought it online on this site called shein.com. :)

I kind of figured lol. Well, just as long as you're not trying to get smaller specifically for HIM then I think you're okay. Idk how tall you are, but if that's you in your avatar, you don't seem like you are anywhere near overweight or even past a size 6 honestly.

Size 4 or 6 is okay, depending on how tall you are, but a size 0 or even size 2 has me worried. :ohwell: Just do what is healthy for you and your frame. :yep:

I'm 5'6 and I remember when I was a size 4, and although I looked smokin' hot...I felt like I was getting to be just a wee bit TOO small, and people were starting to make comments. I'm a 6/8 right now, but looking to get down to a solid size 6.....since I can't fit into some of my older clothes anymore lol. :look: I look a lot better lately since I've cut some things out of my diet, but I'm not trying to get too lanky. I just feel like I need to tone up and lose about 5-7 lbs. My clothes already fit a little better since changing my diet up.

I think your body will find a healthy "medium" weight if you just continue to eat right, eat junk in moderation, and stay active. I think your body kind of shows you what your healthy weight is. :yep:

Oh no! This is all for me. Even before i met him ive prefered the thin aesthetic. Im only 5 ft 2 inches. Thus me wanting to be 110 is a healthy weight :)

Ive been a size 4 my entire life until now and i got down to a size 2 during prom my sr year.

Also yes, my avi is me lol

I wore the gold dress yesterday to a wedding. Lord!!! @hopeful You were right when you said this dress was a game changer. I felt like a queen! I strutted (yes strutted :lol:) in there like a model. I felt like all eyes were on me. The men were staring. The very first picture I had someone take of me, there's a group of men behind me staring at my a$$ in it! :lachen: Anyway, one of my friends was trying to hook me up with his cousin who's an NFL player. I was all for it until this other dude slid in there first and wouldn't leave my side all night. He cock blocked the whole night. He was there with his friends. I danced with several men but it was mostly with him. He was a total gentleman buying me drinks, asking me if I need anything, etc.. He kept telling me how beautiful I was. He asked me out and we exchanged numbers. I was getting excited! He asked me to friend him on Facebook so I did. Come to find out this negro is married!! And he ruined my chances with the nfl player. :bat:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 42
I wore the gold dress yesterday to a wedding. Lord!!! @hopeful You were right when you said this dress was a game changer. I felt like a queen! I strutted (yes strutted :lol:) in there like a model. I felt like all eyes were on me. The men were staring. The very first picture I had someone take of me, there's a group of men behind me staring at my a$$ in it! :lachen: Anyway, one of my friends was trying to hook me up with his cousin who's an NFL player. I was all for it until this other dude slid in there first and wouldn't leave my side all night. He cock blocked the whole night. He was there with his friends. I danced with several men but it was mostly with him. He was a total gentleman buying me drinks, asking me if I need anything, etc.. He kept telling me how beautiful I was. He asked me out and we exchanged numbers. I was getting excited! He asked me to friend him on Facebook so I did. Come to find out this negro is married!! And he ruined my chances with the nfl player. :bat:

Yes! Love it! Are you sure the guy is married? I can't believe a married man would want to be Facebook friends and would be so into you at a wedding and in front of so many people. Whatever the case, I am glad you had sooo much fun and got so much attention. You deserve it :yep:.

Yes! Love it! Are you sure the guy is married? I can't believe a married man would want to be Facebook friends and would be so into you at a wedding and in front of so many people. Whatever the case, I am glad you had sooo much fun and got so much attention. You deserve it :yep:.
I found out he was married on Facebook. Why post it there if you don't want the world to know? I didn't even wait for an explanation. Blocked him from everything immediately. The last time a married dude tried to date me he had all of these "explanations" for why he wasn't single yet, etc... I'm very leery of married or "going through a divorce" men. Drama I don't need.

@caribeandiva, that guy did you dirty. These fellas have no shame. (The petty part of me wants you to chat with his wife).
In any case, you need to see if you can get back in touch with Mr. (single, and ready to mingle) NFL.
Will do. Except NFL dude is long distance. My sister was like: "Who cares if he's long distance? He makes good money and will be a good provider for you." :lol:

Sounds like you had a successful evening and was smoking hot. So learning all that you have (with the books, and conversations) what did you take back from the evening in terms of mingling with the opposite sex and catching that NFL's eye.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Sounds like you had a successful evening and was smoking hot. So learning all that you have (with the books, and conversations) what did you take back from the evening in terms of mingling with the opposite sex and catching that NFL's eye.

Best,
Almond Eyes
-I learned that men like eye candy. The power of the booty is real! :lol:
-Men like happy women. I was happy and smiling the whole time I was there. I was having a blast catching up with old friends and taking lots of pics.
-Men are simple. If they're interested, you'll know.
-I also learned not to let one man monopolize your time so much that you don't get to meet other men there. The one thing I didn't like about the NFL player is that his cousin wanted me to chase him because he's shy. I told his cousin to send him my way instead. He never came over (probably because I was never alone). And then married dude slid in there. I'm an extrovert. I don't mind talking to strangers but i like to let the man be the first one who makes a move.
-Spend some moments alone so men can approach you. Ditch your crew for a few minutes to give them a chance to catch you alone.

-Men like happy women. I was happy and smiling the whole time I was there. I was having a blast catching up with old friends and taking lots of pics.
-I also learned not to let one man monopolize your time so much that you don't get to meet other men there. The one thing I didn't like about the NFL player is that his cousin wanted me to chase him because he's shy. I told his cousin to send him my way instead. He never came over (probably because I was never alone). And then married dude slid in there. I'm an extrovert. I don't mind talking to strangers but i like to let the man be the first one who makes a move.
-Spend some moments alone so men can approach you. Ditch your crew for a few minutes to give them a chance to catch you alone.

Excellent advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,
Almond Eyes

I've been investing in more lacy pieces, ruffles and softer fabrics. It's so amazing how it changes your whole energy. Even when I'm wearing my t shirt and jeans, I'm still wearing muy feminine energy.

DH laughs and says guys stare at me wherever we go. He won't say he's proud about it (he's a feminism supporter and against misogyny) but I see his chest poked out a bit more. :grin:

Haha...I LOVE it!!! :grin: I love reading updates like this. Sounds like you had an awesome night!

Beautiful gold dress!!! Where did you buy it??

^oh and another bonus is my ex-bestie was there. Our friendship ended cuz of her jealousy of me cuz she couldn't handle not being the center of attention. I saw her, said hi and kept it moving. Looking smoking hot and glowing with happiness is the best revenge. :gorgeous:

wck0.gif

YES it is!!!! :lol:

I found out he was married on Facebook. Why post it there if you don't want the world to know? I didn't even wait for an explanation. Blocked him from everything immediately. The last time a married dude tried to date me he had all of these "explanations" for why he wasn't single yet, etc... I'm very leery of married or "going through a divorce" men. Drama I don't need.

Will do. Except NFL dude is long distance. My sister was like: "Who cares if he's long distance? He makes good money and will be a good provider for you." :lol:

YES....me too.

Next him. I don't do "about to be divorced" men. :naughty: :nono2: Usually they are no where NEAR "about to be divorced" from their wives.

Divorce your wife FIRST, heal a little bit, and THEN come talk to me.

YES yes yes and YES.

GREAT advice. I've learned this same thing.

I especially co-sign with the first point. Men like HAPPY women. So true! So many times I think women don't realize how much just SMILING can make a huge difference in how men see/view you. :yep: I know some women don't like to smile like a cheshire cat everywhere they go, but trust me, smiling makes a HUGE difference.

I was once at a formal party where everyone looked nice, and the women especially were dressed very nicely. I noticed during some part of the night that a really attractive, nice-looking and well dressed young woman walked into the room with her friends. On the physical side, she was stunning, well put together, and had everything you would think a man would want (ie. long hair, great shape, "exotic" looks, makeup done nicely, beautiful dress), but do you know that she walked in with a scowl on her face??? I immediately noticed that and said to myself: "Wow....she's really pretty, too bad she comes across as so cold, stand-offish, and unapproachable. I'm not even a guy but even I didn't feel comfortable going up to her and introducing myself lol. :lol: She looked like she didn't want to be bothered and even a little bit snooty. Now this woman could possibly be the most nicest person on earth, but because she walked around most of the night (not sure if she loosened up later on that evening) wearing a scowl on her face, it just detracting from her beauty BIG TIME.

I think some ladies don't realize how much men really like women who are low-maintenance, HAPPY, smiling, and have FUN in their lives. You want a man to say to himself: "Wow....I need to integrate myself into HER life..." , not.... "Wow...she'd probably bite my head off if I tried to talk to her.." lol. :lol:

So glad you had such an awesome night @caribeandiva ! :up:

I also have an update from this weekend lol... :giggle:

I went to an anniversary party this past weekend, and made sure to look sharp. I know that going to a wedding anniversary of friends who are married is almost like the kiss of death when you're still single lol..:look:...but I figured I would make the most of it and view it as just an excuse to dress up, put on some nice makeup, and look feminine. :grin:

The dress code was cocktail type wear, so I ended up wearing this pretty black satin sleeveless black cocktail dress to the party. I have lost a few lbs, so I looked REALLY good in it. :grin: The dress looked sort of like these dresses:

(Along these same lines)

205ec9f39896f837a699bd7e7b41d122.jpg

UK019897-2012-style-sheath-column-square-sleeveless-knee-length-satin-little-dresses-44665.jpg

Anyway, I ended up having a really GREAT time that night!!! Most of the men there were already married....duh.... (booo!!!), but for some reason I didn't even seem to mind! I was too busy getting down on the dance floor with my friends lol. :yay: I was dancing up a STORM and not even caring about being single or whatever lol. I wasn't the only single woman there, but aside from "young bucks", there weren't any single guys around my age range/bracket that I'd feel comfortable enough dating. Either way, it was a FUN evening! :grin: :woot:

I got at least two girl friends who said to me: "you're so cute...." :grin: I'm telling you, this dressing more feminine thing is definitely something! Plus, I think my energy was "high" that night....meaning, I think my "vibration" was high.... In other words, I wasn't giving a care in the world, and I was just genuinely being myself that night. I tend to get the "you're so cute/adorable" compliment when I'm just being unapologetically myself and having fun. I'm not being a recluse, or afraid of what other people will think or say. I'm just being ME.....silly, goofy, fun-loving me lol. :grin: :yep:

I had an awesome time. :)

I also have an update from this weekend lol... :giggle:

I went to an anniversary party this past weekend, and made sure to look sharp. I know that going to a wedding anniversary of friends who are married is almost like the kiss of death when you're still single lol..:look:...but I figured I would make the most of it and view it as just an excuse to dress up, put on some nice makeup, and look feminine. :grin:

The dress code was cocktail type wear, so I ended up wearing this pretty black satin sleeveless black cocktail dress to the party. I have lost a few lbs, so I looked REALLY good in it. :grin: The dress looked sort of like these dresses:

(Along these same lines)

205ec9f39896f837a699bd7e7b41d122.jpg

UK019897-2012-style-sheath-column-square-sleeveless-knee-length-satin-little-dresses-44665.jpg

Anyway, I ended up having a really GREAT time that night!!! Most of the men there were already married....duh.... (booo!!!), but for some reason I didn't even seem to mind! I was too busy getting down on the dance floor with my friends lol. :yay: I was dancing up a STORM and not even caring about being single or whatever lol. I wasn't the only single woman there, but aside from "young bucks", there weren't any single guys around my age range/bracket that I'd feel comfortable enough dating. Either way, it was a FUN evening! :grin: :woot:

I got at least two girl friends who said to me: "you're so cute...." :grin: I'm telling you, this dressing more feminine thing is definitely something! Plus, I think my energy was "high" that night....meaning, I think my "vibration" was high.... In other words, I wasn't giving a care in the world, and I was just genuinely being myself that night. I tend to get the "you're so cute/adorable" compliment when I'm just being unapologetically myself and having fun. I'm not being a recluse, or afraid of what other people will think or say. I'm just being ME.....silly, goofy, fun-loving me lol. :grin: :yep:

I had an awesome time. :)
Good!! I'm so glad we both had a great time over the weekend! You looked fab too. :yep: you're right about your vibration being higher when you don't have a care in the world and are just enjoying life. People in general respond to that and are drawn to it. I think that's why you find love when you're not looking for it. There's nothing more attractive than that.

Back