Feminine Belles - Info/discussion/support Thread

My god! I scored a 0 out of 105! I am truly frightened. So, because I like to work alone, will take charge when others are confused and want a man who is strong and silent...I don't have a shred of feminity??? I guess I should just become nun.

Whoa..... :look:

Are you sure you did and submitted the test properly? There's gotta be something wrong with the site because I think every woman has an ounce of femininity in her somewhere. Shoot.... even straight men have a small amount of feminine traits! Everyone embodies male and female characteristics on some level.

Whoa..... :look:

Are you sure you did and submitted the test properly? There's gotta be something wrong with the site because I think every woman has an ounce of femininity in her somewhere. Shoot.... even straight men have a small amount of feminine traits! Everyone embodies male and female characteristics on some level.
Yeah, I'm sure I submitted correctly. Now if you'll excuse I'm gonna go cry in my big manly tissue. :-)

Yeah, I'm sure I submitted correctly. Now if you'll excuse I'm gonna go cry in my big manly tissue. :)

Awwww!!!! :lol:

Don't worry, that test wasn't meant to be serious anyway... But it does make us more aware of where we might fall along the spectrum. Have you picked up her book yet?? If not, I guarantee you that the first few chapters are eye-opening. At least, they were for ME! I had many "a-ha!" moments. :yep:

Here is a SAMPLE of her Book: "Powerful & Feminine" (SAMPLE)

I'm working on being more feminine myself, so we're all in the same boat. :hug2:

My god! I scored a 0 out of 105! I am truly frightened. So, because I like to work alone, will take charge when others are confused and want a man who is strong and silent...I don't have a shred of feminity??? I guess I should just become nun.

Try it again. I got the same score you did and I knew that wanting a vegetable garden had to count for something :look: and when I took it again, I got this:

How Feminine Are You?
Your result = 78 out of 105

You embody and express more feminine qualities than masculine. If you scored closer to 60 you tend to express your masculine essence almost as much as your feminine essence. As a woman it is important to embrace the feminine qualities in order to attract passionate and loving relationships . Embodying the feminine will support you touching your deepest longings so you can create what you truly want in your life, rather than settle for less.

I'm learning to be more feminine and less talkative.

I went out on a few dates and I made sure that my nails were done, I was wearing a dress and that I smelled good. While we were eating, I continually made eye contact and smiled. He was telling me all his business and then later he jokingly asked if I put something in his drink. It was kind of weird because I could see him actually blushing and squirming a little in his seat. All I did was ask a few questions and look interested.

On another occasion, I went to this group dinner and I wore a long, multi-colored pastel maxi dress that was very feminine. This man walked up to me, told me I was beautiful and then walked around me in a circle. He then told me that I smelled amazing.

I'm learning to be more feminine and less talkative.

I went out on a few dates and I made sure that my nails were done, I was wearing a dress and that I smelled good. While we were eating, I continually made eye contact and smiled. He was telling me all his business and then later he jokingly asked if I put something in his drink. It was kind of weird because I could see him actually blushing and squirming a little in his seat. All I did was ask a few questions and look interested.

On another occasion, I went to this group dinner and I wore a long, multi-colored pastel maxi dress that was very feminine. This man walked up to me, told me I was beautiful and then walked around me in a circle. He then told me that I smelled amazing.

That's AWESOME!!!! :grin: :yep:

You know, it's interesting that you mention this, because that book "The Rules" ALWAYS says that THIS is how women should be (less talkative, more mysterious, feminine and warm, yet mysterious, etc.) on Dates 1-3. :yep: Then, on Dates 4 and beyond, you can show him more of your true self gradually more and more.

I have to admit, maybe that book is hitting on something! :grin: I always thought it was kind of weird to be so "quiet" on dates, but maybe being a little more reserved (yet engaging) is the way to go. I know men like women who LISTEN to them.... :yep: I've heard that before. Maybe you're hitting something there girl! :lol:

I have to admit, even though I'm typically more "reserved" when I don't really know someone, I can sometimes be a chatterbox around a guy I actually like.

Tell me, this guy you went on a date with.... Is he more the outgoing and extroverted type?Or is he the more shy type? I have a theory...:look: But I don't want to divulge it until I know what "type" of personality he generally has.

Seems like you're getting this feminine thing down! :yep: Way to go! :up:

I have a brief experience to share....:giggle:

As most of you all probably already know on here, I'm pretty religious, so I attend my place of worship on a weekly basis, and last week at Bible Study I saw this guy there that is usually kind of sporadic with his attendance.

He's cute, but he's always been kind of hit or miss with his attendance, but usually we've had some pretty nice conversations in the past, and I sometimes can sense that he might be attracted to me.

Well..... The "OLD me" would have gone up to him to greet HIM first after services were over to say hello and see how he's been doing, but the "NEW me" said NOPE! I'll be my "feminine" self, and see what he does :look: .... (if anything) So, I just minded my own business afterwards, went and said hello to many friends, smiled, laughed, and generally looked happy. I ended up going over to say hello to his sister (who is a friend of mine) and we happened to be talking to each other around him. I saw him (her brother) glance over my way from the corner of my eye, but he was engrossed in conversation with another guy in the congregation. I just continued to be engrossed in conversation with my friend, and I introduced a friend of mine who was visiting. :yep:

Then, after our long conversation ended and she left, I just stood around talking to my friend (who was visiting), and low and behold!!!! The guy came past us, and kept looking and smiling at me. :giggle: When our eyes met, he walked RIGHT OVER to me, gave me a hug, and started asking me how I was doing, etc. I asked him how he was yadda yadda, and introduced him to my friend. We talked briefly, and later on he left.

I know it's a small thing, but I felt SO much better and so much more feminine letting the GUY come to me instead of me going to him. Even if our relationship is simply PLATONIC, I still felt better allowing the guy to notice me first, instead of me reaching out to notice HIM. :look:

One thing I will never forget from that book "Powerful & Feminine" is the chapter (Chapter 7: Stimulate Your Longing To Be Seen) that talks about how a woman has a NEED/desire to be noticed, and that women sometimes hide this desire, but when you allow yourself to be noticed, you feel so much more feminine. :yep:

Here's a quote from that Chapter that I found very interesting:
What I know now that I didn't know then is that wanting to be noticed isn't a shallow desire. A feminine essence woman needs to be seen and acknowledged for her radiance, her inner beauty, and her grace if she is to bloom into an open, beautiful flower.

What does a "conscious" version of a woman who wants to be seen look like? She isn't someone who desperately wants others to think she looks hot so that she can feel good about herself. Rather, she is a woman who draws on her own strength and intelligence and who is not afraid to share her "glow". She shares her glow naturally through her smile, her body, her beauty, and her words, and she understands that through being happy and at ease with herself, she is making the world a brigher place.

Within each of us, there is both a "witness" and that which is being witnessed. The part of us that is the "witness" notices our thoughts, our feelings, the people and colors around us, and everything else. The other part of us--those thoughts, feelings, people and colors--is that which is being witnessed. The masculine essence primarily associates with the witness and the feminine with that being witnessed. The masculine essence likes to put his attention on things. He fixes things. He wants to be appreciated for what he does. The feminine essence, on the other hand, wants to be understood and seen for who she is without needing to do anything. She represents the flow of everything--conversation, emotion, decoration, etc. The feminine essence wants healthy loving attention, and she wants it often. This is not a desire sprung from weakness, but from an impulse to grow. Healthy attention is like food and water: If we don't get it, we don't grow, and when we stop growing, we die. It's that important. A woman who is seen by the people in her life stands out by her vibrancy, her health, her skin, and her smile. She is well fed, and it shows.

Source | Powerful & Feminine

I thought this whole chapter was interesting, but especially the passage above. It's very interesting because I think that instintively, SOME bw (not all of course) have typically been taught either through family, or society in general to sort of hide their desire to be "seen" or "noticed" in order to not garner "too much attention". :look: I had no idea (before reading this book) that suppressing this need can actually have an impact on our ability to express our femininiity in a comfortabe way.

I have a brief experience to share....:giggle:

As most of you all probably already know on here, I'm pretty religious, so I attend my place of worship on a weekly basis, and last week at Bible Study I saw this guy there that is usually kind of sporadic with his attendance.

He's cute, but he's always been kind of hit or miss with his attendance, but usually we've had some pretty nice conversations in the past, and I sometimes can sense that he might be attracted to me.

Well..... The "OLD me" would have gone up to him to greet HIM first after services were over to say hello and see how he's been doing, but the "NEW me" said NOPE! I'll be my "feminine" self, and see what he does :look: .... (if anything) So, I just minded my own business afterwards, went and said hello to many friends, smiled, laughed, and generally looked happy. I ended up going over to say hello to his sister (who is a friend of mine) and we happened to be talking to each other around him. I saw him (her brother) glance over my way from the corner of my eye, but he was engrossed in conversation with another guy in the congregation. I just continued to be engrossed in conversation with my friend, and I introduced a friend of mine who was visiting. :yep:

Then, after our long conversation ended and she left, I just stood around talking to my friend (who was visiting), and low and behold!!!! The guy came past us, and kept looking and smiling at me. :giggle: When our eyes met, he walked RIGHT OVER to me, gave me a hug, and started asking me how I was doing, etc. I asked him how he was yadda yadda, and introduced him to my friend. We talked briefly, and later on he left.

I know it's a small thing, but I felt SO much better and so much more feminine letting the GUY come to me instead of me going to him. Even if our relationship is simply PLATONIC, I still felt better allowing the guy to notice me first, instead of me reaching out to notice HIM. :look:

One thing I will never forget from that book "Powerful & Feminine" is the chapter (Chapter 7: Stimulate Your Longing To Be Seen) that talks about how a woman has a NEED/desire to be noticed, and that women sometimes hide this desire, but when you allow yourself to be noticed, you feel so much more feminine. :yep:

Here's a quote from that Chapter that I found very interesting:

I thought this whole chapter was interesting, but especially the passage above. It's very interesting because I think that instintively, SOME bw (not all of course) have typically been taught either through family, or society in general to sort of hide their desire to be "seen" or "noticed" in order to not garner "too much attention". :look: I had no idea (before reading this book) that suppressing this need can actually have an impact on our ability to express our femininiity in a comfortabe way.

i read that before but reading it again was needed. We were always taught that these type of women thought they were "all dat", "thirsty", low self esteem and desperate for attention. When in actuality, we were meant to embrace our feminity and be like a flower. Beautiful and enticing but also fragile and delicate.

That's AWESOME!!!! :grin: :yep:

You know, it's interesting that you mention this, because that book "The Rules" ALWAYS says that THIS is how women should be (less talkative, more mysterious, feminine and warm, yet mysterious, etc.) on Dates 1-3. :yep: Then, on Dates 4 and beyond, you can show him more of your true self gradually more and more.

I have to admit, maybe that book is hitting on something! :grin: I always thought it was kind of weird to be so "quiet" on dates, but maybe being a little more reserved (yet engaging) is the way to go. I know men like women who LISTEN to them.... :yep: I've heard that before. Maybe you're hitting something there girl! :lol:

I have to admit, even though I'm typically more "reserved" when I don't really know someone, I can sometimes be a chatterbox around a guy I actually like.

Tell me, this guy you went on a date with.... Is he more the outgoing and extroverted type?Or is he the more shy type? I have a theory...:look: But I don't want to divulge it until I know what "type" of personality he generally has.

Seems like you're getting this feminine thing down! :yep: Way to go! :up:

Thanks. I'm a reformed tomboy and I come from a long line of domineering women. I don't wish to emasculate my future mate, so I'm doing what I need to.

As for the guy, he's an introvert. Nice guy but he wasn't alpha enough and I found that he was very comfortable in letting me take the lead.

hey belles and femininity fans
how is your progress going?
I've been actively going on dates so interactions with men are the current focus of my femininty work.
Although, the dates dont lead to second dates I'm trying to enjoy the moment and revel in being in non-related masculine company. The men have surprised every time by expressing a want to look after me and protect me without any prompting from me.
That is not the usual first date conversation :spinning:

Generally, I've had more men wanting to help me or assist me with day-to-day things such as shopping or paying for my coffee during the lunchtime rush hour.

What I am doing is being receptive to all masculine energy. I am trying to listen to my gut instincts more when it comes to situations where I feel uncomfortable. My appearance is feminine. I'm using my real and unique voice instead of the gentle girlish one that I used to use (sensuality secrets talks about this).
I'm reading another book :eek: (I have so many to finish) it is called Seduction Mystique by Ginie Sayles.
According to Sayles, there are three words that can activate our inner magnet and change the way we view the world and then men around us.
1. Men are wonderful
2. I am wonderful
3. Sex (I say love) is wonderful
The chapter 'Men are Wonderful, Not Perfect' is a nice little reminder that we should look at men with compassion. They are flawed but still wonderful (like us!). Men have the same fears as us but they have been taught to express it differently so bless their little hearts:love5:

I've been actively going on dates so interactions with men are the current focus of my femininty work.
Although, the dates dont lead to second dates I'm trying to enjoy the moment and revel in being in non-related masculine company. The men have surprised every time by expressing a want to look after me and protect me without any prompting from me.

Generally, I've had more men wanting to help me or assist me with day-to-day things such as shopping or paying for my coffee during the lunchtime rush hour.

What I am doing is being receptive to all masculine energy. I am trying to listen to my gut instincts more when it comes to situations where I feel uncomfortable. My appearance is feminine. I'm using my real and unique voice instead of the gentle girlish one that I used to use (sensuality secrets talks about this).
I'm reading another book :eek: (I have so many to finish) it is called Seduction Mystique by Ginie Sayles.
According to Sayles, there are three words that can activate our inner magnet and change the way we view the world and then men around us.
1. Men are wonderful
2. I am wonderful
The chapter 'Men are Wonderful, Not Perfect' is a nice little reminder that we should look at men with compassion. They are flawed but still wonderful (like us!). Men have the same fears as us but they have been taught to express it differently so bless their little hearts:love5:

wow thank you for the reminder. I recently went out of town and I can't believe how many compliments I got for my smile!!
This guy wanted to talk to me and when he noticed my smile, he stopped mid sentence and said .... 'wow' lol Plus here I am fretting over why a guy I like is rejecting me and I have so many other guys willing to explore my feminity. smh

@JollyGal I made a pact this year to be open to dates and exude my feminity. as a matter of fact, this guy I recently met continues to compliment me but I noticed myself feeling uncomfortable, brushing or laughing it off. STOP IT!! ugggggh

Things are going well. I am working on the feminine energy in my home. I did land that new job and it cuts my commute time in half so I can spend less time away from home. I am off for the summer and plan to learn to sew so I can make nice things for my home and as I get more confident, for myself. I feel good and men around me have been responding to my more approachable and welcoming demeanor.

I too need to get better at receiving compliments. :yep: I've totally fallen behind on this thread because I'm a first time auntie!! My first nephew was born a few days ago and I've been spending all of my free time ogling/loving/holding/talking about him. I'm in love! I have to admit his birth truly made me realize how powerful we truly are as women. I mean, we create life!

I attend a very casual church where most of the women wear jeans or capri pants. I wear cute dresses and many of the women give me compliments. Yesterday, I had lunch with a friend, her daughter and her daughter's 20 year old boyfriend. When I sat down next to him, he said, " You smell good!" I felt a bit embarrassed for her daughter until I realized that he wasn't being flirtatious. It was all about the feminine energy I was exuding.

Thanks. I'm a reformed tomboy and I come from a long line of domineering women. I don't wish to emasculate my future mate, so I'm doing what I need to.

As for the guy, he's an introvert. Nice guy but he wasn't alpha enough and I found that he was very comfortable in letting me take the lead.
You probably made the best the decision for you. :yep: And besides, as a Feminine Belle, you need a man who will be comfortable taking the lead. :grinwink:

1. Men are wonderful
2. I am wonderful
The chapter 'Men are Wonderful, Not Perfect' is a nice little reminder that we should look at men with compassion. They are flawed but still wonderful (like us!). Men have the same fears as us but they have been
taught to express it differently so bless their little hearts:love5:

AWESOME information!!! :yep:

Thanks for sharing! I especially like those affirmations. I think because I've been burned by some men in the past before (my father included) I think I go about life being kind of cautious of men, or maybe even deep down slightly resentful....not a HATRED (hate is a STRONG word), but more so mistrusting of them. And you know what?? Mistrust of another person NEVER gets you a good relationship w/that person. There is no FEAR in love. You have to completely LET GO. Thank you so much for this reminder. :yep: I think I will practice these affirmations and maybe it will help me to get rid of some of the fear.

Also, interesting info from those books you've been reading! What did it say specifically about using a "girlish" voice? What was the reasoning behind why this is frowned upon? I would think a "girlish" voice would be more feminine? :look:

wow thank you for the reminder. I recently went out of town and I can't believe how many compliments I got for my smile!!
This guy wanted to talk to me and when he noticed my smile, he stopped mid sentence and said .... 'wow' lol Plus here I am fretting over why a guy I like is rejecting me and I have so many other guys willing to explore my feminity. smh

@JollyGal I made a pact this year to be open to dates and exude my feminity. as a matter of fact, this guy I recently met continues to compliment me but I noticed myself feeling uncomfortable, brushing or laughing it off. STOP IT!! ugggggh
It's amazing isn't it??

Oh and stop that!!! :spank:

:lol: LOL!

I too need to get better at receiving compliments. :yep: I've totally fallen behind on this thread because I'm a first time auntie!! My first nephew was born a few days ago and I've been spending all of my free time ogling/loving/holding/talking about him. I'm in love! I have to admit his birth truly made me realize how powerful we truly are as women. I mean, we create life!

Me too!!!! I'm a first-time auntie as well!!! :grin: Isn't it amazing?? It's so weird.... I felt like I had the baby! LOL! :lol: My appreciation for my womanhood went up 1000% and I wasn't even the one who had the baby! It truly is amazing....the miracle of birth.

PS---Get used to receiving those compliments girl!!! :lachen:

I have a small experience to share...

Yesterday I went to Marshalls to pick up some sunglasses after coming from the gym. My old pair broke (what else is new :rolleyes:), so I stopped by Marshall's to get some sunglasses. I was going to go with my usual type (big chunky black ones), but I saw a smaller daintier pair that was tiger-print and so cute...almost like the type women in the 1950's would wear on their face with a scarf around their head blowing in the wind as they drive down the road in their convertible lol. :giggle:

Anyway, I really liked the style and I felt like it was more "feminine" than the others so I chose those instead of my usual style. Well, I got to the counter to purchase my glasses and the girl behind the counter was really friendly and nice. I smiled brightly and was very care-free and friendly back.

Do you know what she said right after she bagged my item? She said:

Cashier: "I just have to say, you have a REALLY GREAT energy about you!" :grin:
Me: "Oh really??" :giggle:
Cashier: "Yes you do! I can't explain it!" :yep:
Me: "Aww well thank you! I just came from the gym so maybe that's it lol" :lol:

I found her comment kind of interesting because this is not the first time someone has said this to me before. People don't always say it, but when they do I find it so interesting. It is an "energy" that goes BEYOND the outer appearance. It's a "vibe". Because I'm telling you, I just got back from the gym so I had my afro natural hair pulled back in a puff, I had on an old sweaty t-shirt, some yoga pants and a windbreaker, no makeup, I probably smelled lol...:look: I was NOT looking "cute" by any means. I wasn't even focusing on my "womb space", but I think that THIS is the "vibe" that the author of that book is talking about. It makes you "stand out", no matter WHAT you look like. :yep:

Honestly?? All I was doing was smiling, being friendly, and being "in the moment". :yep:

Each time I've gotten this "energy" compliment it's been when I was smiling, happy, and being friendly and in the MOMENT. I wasn't trying too hard or anything like that. I was just being natural.

It's AMAZING what a smile does! :grin:

If only I could have this same type of "energy" around guys that I like....:ohwell: I just have to harness this "energy", remember what it feels like, and try it on other people lol. :giggle:

I have a small experience to share...

Yesterday I went to Marshalls to pick up some sunglasses after coming from the gym. My old pair broke (what else is new :rolleyes:), so I stopped by Marshall's to get some sunglasses. I was going to go with my usual type (big chunky black ones), but I saw a smaller daintier pair that was tiger-print and so cute...almost like the type women in the 1950's would wear on their face with a scarf around their head blowing in the wind as they drive down the road in their convertible lol. :giggle:

Anyway, I really liked the style and I felt like it was more "feminine" than the others so I chose those instead of my usual style. Well, I got to the counter to purchase my glasses and the girl behind the counter was really friendly and nice. I smiled brightly and was very care-free and friendly back.

Do you know what she said right after she bagged my item? She said:

Cashier: "I just have to say, you have a REALLY GREAT energy about you!" :grin:
Me: "Oh really??" :giggle:
Cashier: "Yes you do! I can't explain it!" :yep:
Me: "Aww well thank you! I just came from the gym so maybe that's it lol" :lol:

I found her comment kind of interesting because this is not the first time someone has said this to me before. People don't always say it, but when they do I find it so interesting. It is an "energy" that goes BEYOND the outer appearance. It's a "vibe". Because I'm telling you, I just got back from the gym so I had my afro natural hair pulled back in a puff, I had on an old sweaty t-shirt, some yoga pants and a windbreaker, no makeup, I probably smelled lol...:look: I was NOT looking "cute" by any means. I wasn't even focusing on my "womb space", but I think that THIS is the "vibe" that the author of that book is talking about. It makes you "stand out", no matter WHAT you look like. :yep:

Honestly?? All I was doing was smiling, being friendly, and being "in the moment". :yep:

Each time I've gotten this "energy" compliment it's been when I was smiling, happy, and being friendly and in the MOMENT. I wasn't trying too hard or anything like that. I was just being natural.

It's AMAZING what a smile does! :grin:

If only I could have this same type of "energy" around guys that I like....:ohwell: I just have to harness this "energy", remember what it feels like, and try it on other people lol. :giggle:
Way to go! Ok now I have to read this book darnit!! Btw, do you have a niece or nephew? I feel like I had the baby too :lol:.

Congrats @Crystalicequeen123

I have unofficially declared this my summer of fun. It's going to be all about doing what feels good and is pleasurable. Even exciting. It started yesterday with a few purchases at Sephora. Everyday will include: getting enough rest, eating what feels good, moving my body, 3-5 minute meditations, drinking plenty of water, saying I love you to people I love, spending my time with people that make me happy or doing what makes me happy, not worrying about things I can't change, not worrying about the future, responding with love and positivity, smiling, trying new things, surrounding myself with beauty, and my only prayer will be praise and thanks.

After my next birthday, I will re-evaluate my future goals and other challenges but for now I just want to be in the moment.

I think this will have a major impact on my femininity and my vibe. I'm still reading through the materials but I won't wonder what it all means.

Q

1. Men are wonderful
2. I am wonderful
Hey, what are you doing to increase the number of dates you go on?

Congrats @Crystalicequeen123

I have unofficially declared this my summer of fun. It's going to be all about doing what feels good and is pleasurable. Even exciting. It started yesterday with a few purchases at Sephora. Everyday will include: getting enough rest, eating what feels good, moving my body, 3-5 minute meditations, drinking plenty of water, saying I love you to people I love, spending my time with people that make me happy or doing what makes me happy, not worrying about things I can't change, not worrying about the future, responding with love and positivity, smiling, trying new things, surrounding myself with beauty, and my only prayer will be praise and thanks.

After my next birthday, I will re-evaluate my future goals and other challenges but for now I just want to be in the moment.

I think this will have a major impact on my femininity and my vibe. I'm still reading through the materials but I won't wonder what it all means.
This is a great goal @Kimbosheart ! :yep:

I may join you in this challenge. :yep: My friend and I are already working on our "Goals" between now and the end of the year, and I think I may just add being more in the "moment" and not worrying about things I can't control as a definite goal for me. :yep:

I find that I'm SOOOO much happier when I'm not anxious, worrying, trying to control, thinking too hard about the past, or the future.

My mom told me this quote that goes something like this:
If you're depressed, then you're focusing too much on the past
If you're anxious/stressed, then you're focusing too much on the future
But if you're happy and content, then you're only focusing on the present.... It's a gift, that's why it's called "the present". :grin: :yep:

I attend a very casual church where most of the women wear jeans or capri pants. I wear cute dresses and many of the women give me compliments. Yesterday, I had lunch with a friend, her daughter and her daughter's 20 year old boyfriend. When I sat down next to him, he said, " You smell good!" I felt a bit embarrassed for her daughter until I realized that he wasn't being flirtatious. It was all about the feminine energy I was exuding.
What scent do you wear?

My gf and I were cracking up over the weekend about how non-feminine we are. She's small like me but we're both loud mouths, fart, swear, throw our bodies around when we laugh, twerk around etc. We kept staring at Lucie's IG pics thinking how we can be like her. It was no use, we concluded we're just not 'THAT' type of woman hence any effort wouldn't be sustained before we're discovered by our boos.
I will try and fake it when I'm out in public...but my twists will give me away though lol

My gf and I were cracking up over the weekend about how non-feminine we are. She's small like me but we're both loud mouths, fart, swear, throw our bodies around when we laugh, twerk around etc. We kept staring at Lucie's IG pics thinking how we can be like her. It was no use, we concluded we're just not 'THAT' type of woman hence any effort wouldn't be sustained before we're discovered by our boos.
I will try and fake it when I'm out in public...but my twists will give me away though lol

What's Lucie's ig?

Back