Feminine Belles - Info/discussion/support Thread

I plan to send her an email as well. I agree we have to be careful with what we consume and now that I have the link I can make a full call as well.

In the meantime, I think we can still take from the ebooks what we can. I read the secrets of a courtesan and it was a quick little read. I did employ some of the NLP techniques she talked about and I was able to quickly turn his whole mood around. He was upset about something else but a few distractions and he was quickly in a new frame of mind. I think I will continue to read on those to see what else I can learn.

So, I don't think we should lose all value of this thread, we had a good thing going. Maybe we could take the topics of her articles and research it ourselves and share it with the group. I'm sure there are other resources out there. Or maybe just list some of those other resources. We already have 2 good book recommendations.

her website helped me on a personal journey for myself so I am grateful for that. I am finishing up the book by Rachael Jayne and have upgraded my wardrobe to look less girly and more feminine and womanly. Im also being aware of my presence, voice, and energy that I display so I think we all should continue to focus on that and continue with recommendations...

What wardrobe changes did you make?

I find it difficult to pay attention to my energy during work.... I'm always on the go. Tips ladies?

well I got more dresses and accessories. I purchased a few skater dresses , maxi's and I made sure I incorporated COLOR in my wardrobes. For example, instead of getting something in white or black that I usually go for, I got some colors in orange to pop out my skin tone, white but with lace design on it, light blue and I got some cute frilly tops to wear with jeans. even though I noticed I had nice pieces in my closet, I just stuck to my usual "uniform" of a maxi dress, one jean, and cotton shirts that I always wore lol

I shopped at Express and found some cute pieces on sale at Lulu's.com

I also have been practicing the exercises that the author mentioned in her back such as using my voice, my womb space and mental attitude.

I didn't know where else to post this- a video about Misty Copeland. She just has that feminine aura IMO and of course who can be more graceful than a ballerina. I watched several of her videos of hers this morning- just wanted to share :)

I find that the best way to learn sexy is to take some basic ballet classes....from posture, lines and angles. You gotta work it!...I heard.

Hi ladies, I sent an email to melina so just waiting for a reply...if i'll get one. Its fine to avoid other emails but this one should be addressed or corrected. It could turn off potential academy subscribers.
Yes we did have a good thing going it is quite disheartening to read something like that from Melina. IMO her material is some of the best on the internet. There is another Australia feminine author called Renee but I don't get the same a-ha moments that I do get with feminine belle.
@Kimbosheart I don't mind sharing the some of the belle academy material here. So I guess this thread could be sensual spinny part 2.

Have any of you heard of WWNH- What Women Never Hear. "relationship management made easy". It is written by an older man.
His material is on par with Melina's except it is more relationship focused. https://wwnh.wordpress.com/about/
WWNH is aimed at women who want to be feminine and appreciate gender differences.

Hi ladies, I sent an email to melina so just waiting for a reply...if i'll get one. Its fine to avoid other emails but this one should be addressed or corrected. It could turn off potential academy subscribers.
Yes we did have a good thing going it is quite disheartening to read something like that from Melina. IMO her material is some of the best on the internet. There is another Australia feminine author called Renee but I don't get the same a-ha moments that I do get with feminine belle.
@Kimbosheart I don't mind sharing the some of the belle academy material here. So I guess this thread could be sensual spinny part 2.

Have any of you heard of WWNH- What Women Never Hear. "relationship management made easy". It is written by an older man.
His material is on par with Melina's except it is more relationship focused. https://wwnh.wordpress.com/about/
WWNH is aimed at women who want to be feminine and appreciate gender differences.

@JollyGal

Girl at first I was very confused about this site.. but Im guessing it is a bunch of quotes from the author pertaining to women? am i correct?

I find it kind of difficult to read WWNH, the way he writes is confusing to me..

her website helped me on a personal journey for myself so I am grateful for that. I am finishing up the book by Rachael Jayne and have upgraded my wardrobe to look less girly and more feminine and womanly. Im also being aware of my presence, voice, and energy that I display so I think we all should continue to focus on that and continue with recommendations...

I'd like some tips/advice on that as well, because I have a hard time sometimes distinguishing between the two. I already look younger than my age (which isn't necessarily a BAD thing), but I think people tend to think that I'm somewhat naive or not "womanly" (more "girly") and don't realize that I'm actually older than they realize until I start speaking/talking with them. I like being "youthful", but I don't want to come across as "little girlish" to a man... :nono: Just like a man acting like a "little boy" wouldn't appeal to me... :look: I'm thinking it's the same w/men.

So any tips you can post would be great! :up:

His material is on par with Melina's except it is more relationship focused
. https://wwnh.wordpress.com/about/
No I've never heard of this!! I'm going to definitely check this out when I get home. :yep: I have ALWAYS suspected that what women find appealing to men is actually not always EXACTLY what men appealing in women. I think there is a slight disparity there, and I'd like to hear from the men directly as well. :yep:

I think that's why I love John Gray's books "Men/Mars....Women/Venus". :yep:

@JollyGal

Girl at first I was very confused about this site.. but Im guessing it is a bunch of quotes from the author pertaining to women? am i correct?

Did you mean WWNH? his writing style is like a lengthy essay or journal he sometimes writes a series of essays relating to one topic like online dating or virtual virginity. It seems to be mainly the authors opinion or experiences sometimes he grabs from headlines or refers to other blogs. He has been writing for women since 2007 so there is almost 10 years worth of material to get through which is hopefully more than quotes and his opinions :lachen: :drunk:.

I think I will start with his book first but that will be put on the backburner. I would like to get through more of the feminine belle material and get my money's worth.

Here is the content section in alphabetical order https://wwnh.wordpress.com/contents-5/
@beingofserenity I hope my answer above helps you too

I'd like some tips/advice on that as well, because I have a hard time sometimes distinguishing between the two. I already look younger than my age (which isn't necessarily a BAD thing), but I think people tend to think that I'm somewhat naive or not "womanly" (more "girly") and don't realize that I'm actually older than they realize until I start speaking/talking with them. I like being "youthful", but I don't want to come across as "little girlish" to a man... :nono: Just like a man acting like a "little boy" wouldn't appeal to me... :look: I'm thinking it's the same w/men.

So any tips you can post would be great! :up:

No I've never heard of this!! I'm going to definitely check this out when I get home. :yep: I have ALWAYS suspected that what women find appealing to men is actually not always EXACTLY what men appealing in women. I think there is a slight disparity there, and I'd like to hear from the men directly as well. :yep:

I think that's why I love John Gray's books "Men/Mars....Women/Venus". :yep:

@Crystalicequeen123 girl i am no expert. lol I am just learning just like you are. However the website Lulu's has many great dresses that would be considered feminine. Plus I read somewhere that incorporating lace materials and frills is feminine. If we were to wear jeans, we can wear a nice shirt, blouse with heels to give it that feminine look... accessories and bags are our friends as well

@Crystalicequeen123 girl i am no expert. lol I am just learning just like you are. However the website Lulu's has many great dresses that would be considered feminine. Plus I read somewhere that incorporating lace materials and frills is feminine. If we were to wear jeans, we can wear a nice shirt, blouse with heels to give it that feminine look... accessories and bags are our friends as well

Good tips!! :yep: And girl yes, we are all in this together lol. :lol:

If I find info I'll post here for all to share/look at. :yep:

I know one of my former roommates LOVES lace. She absolutely loves it. And I have to admit, she IS pretty feminine. :yep: She never had a shortage of guys liking her. I think she just always exuded that feminine vibe. Oh, and I don't think I EVER would see her wearing tennis shoes or flats, unless she was working out or on her feet while working (stylist). Otherwise, she wore heels (even kitten heels) EVERYWHERE lol.. :lol:

Good tips!! :yep: And girl yes, we are all in this together lol. :lol:

If I find info I'll post here for all to share/look at. :yep:

I know one of my former roommates LOVES lace. She absolutely loves it. And I have to admit, she IS pretty feminine. :yep: She never had a shortage of guys liking her. I think she just always exuded that feminine vibe. Oh, and I don't think I EVER would see her wearing tennis shoes or flats, unless she was working out or on her feet while working (stylist). Otherwise, she wore heels (even kitten heels) EVERYWHERE lol.. :lol:

That book is doing wonders for me , you just don't know!! I feel like I am at a good place to recieve all of this and that's why I am responding well. I have always been complimented about my voice,. However I do notice that I can get very loud. My ex boy friend said especially when I get hyper and excited about something. She talks about that in one of her videos.

oh my goodnesss. If this isn't crazy or what?!!! I just found this woman on facebook by accident ( or was it?). She talks about her life from being depressed and suicidal to now being on TED. She is from Canada and fell in love with Cuba which motivated her to study the art of seduction, attraction, and body language. I think this would be very helpful for this subject. Here is here website if anyone is interested:

Chen Lizra
https://www.facebook.com/clizra

Here is one video:

7 things a woman can do to become more attractive. .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
So, I don't think we should lose all value of this thread, we had a good thing going. Maybe we could take the topics of her articles and research it ourselves and share it with the group. I'm sure there are other resources out there. Or maybe just list some of those other resources. We already have 2 good book recommendations.

Agreed, I literally felt the motivation being sucked out of the thread after that whack comment, and a few ladies got discouraged.
I already see that there are some great posts flowing once again though, so please let's keep the momentum going.

Thanks @awhyley for your encouraging comment
Lets keep the momentum going :bump:
What are your action plans for this weekend?

I had to cancel a date so I am going to visit either a hotel bar or a nice cafe with my laptop in tow. I am going to wear my new clothing and try to maintain feminine demeanor with everyone that I meet.
I just came across this video sensuality secrets
The walk example is awesome. Pushing down with shoulder blades made me think of naomi campbell. her walk is not just a strut it is very fluid

Last edited:
oh my goodnesss. If this isn't crazy or what?!!! I just found this woman on facebook by accident ( or was it?). She talks about her life from being depressed and suicidal to now being on TED. She is from Canada and fell in love with Cuba which motivated her to study the art of seduction, attraction, and body language. I think this would be very helpful for this subject. Here is here website if anyone is interested:

Chen Lizra
https://www.facebook.com/clizra

Here is one video:

7 things a woman can do to become more attractive. .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for this! I love it! I need to see visuals lol, because sometimes just reading about it isn't the same as actually SEEING it in action. :yep:

I had to cancel a date so I am going to visit either a hotel bar or a nice cafe with my laptop in tow. I am going to wear my new clothing and try to maintain feminine demeanor with everyone that I meet.
The walk example is awesome. Pushing down with shoulder blades made me think of naomi campbell. her walk is not just a strut it is very fluid

Oh I love her! :grin: I've watched many of her videos in the past and they are all very good and informative. I'm shocked I forgot about her.

This weekend I plan on taking some much needed down time. I just found out that one of my exes is in town. Since the likelihood of running into him is high, I need to be on my A game the whole time. I'm torn between flatironing my hair or buying a new wig. Either way, I need to look fly!
Get it girl! :eyebrows2:

Don't forget to report back here lol!

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but have you ladies taken this quiz? It's on the website for the author who wrote "Powerful & Feminine".

QUIZ | How Feminine Are You?
http://theyinproject.com/yin/quiz.asp

I scored a 63 out of 105..:look: Not awful, but not great either. :ohwell: I have some work to do lol. Of course this quiz isn't to be taken too seriously, but it does open my eyes a little. ...:yep:

I tried to answer as honestly as possible. :yep:

My Results.....
How Feminine Are You?
Your result = 63 out of 105

You embody and express more feminine qualities than masculine. If you scored closer to 60 you tend to express your masculine essence almost as much as your feminine essence. As a woman it is important to embrace the feminine qualities in order to attract passionate and loving relationships . Embodying the feminine will support you touching your deepest longings so you can create what you truly want in your life, rather than settle for less.

Your Invitation
Ask yourself this question and write down your responses: How can I enjoy my feminine essence more fully and honor it as one of your greatest strengths?
If you are unsure as to what qualities are feminine visit:www.TheYinProject.com/yin/about.asp
If you would like to receive free lessons from our online workshop 13 Pathways to Feminine Power visit:http://theyinproject.com/Yin/course.asp

A note to the men:
Okay, I know a few of you took this test. If you scored high, it does not mean that you are “girly” or more like a woman than a man. It shows that you are comfortable with your feminine side. It is important also for men to enjoy their feminine side without rejecting their masculine side. Women love a strong, masculine man who has no problem getting in touch with his feminine side when he chooses to. Trust me on that.

Here are my results. I was expecting more of a 50 or 60 score because of my day job. But the questions actually hit on a few things going on in my life now. I'm choosing a home and moving offices. I just recently crossed a few places off my list because they weren't pretty enough. Too much work to do.

How Feminine Are You?
Your result = 76 out of 105

You embody and express more feminine qualities than masculine. If you scored closer to 60 you tend to express your masculine essence almost as much as your feminine essence. As a woman it is important to embrace the feminine qualities in order to attract passionate and loving relationships . Embodying the feminine will support you touching yourdeepest longings so you can create what you truly want in your life, rather than settle for less.

Your InvitationAsk yourself this question and write down your responses: How can I enjoy my feminine essence more fully and honor it as one of your greatest strengths?
If you are unsure as to what qualities are feminine visit:www.TheYinProject.com/yin/about.asp
If you would like to receive free lessons from our online workshop 13 Pathways to Feminine Power visit:http://theyinproject.com/Yin/course.asp

I love her video. Her voice, the way she speaks, moves. This is exactly what the book is about. What resonates is the part about her reference to receiving from the male by exuding femininity! ! I'm gonna watch more videos.

I really need to work on myself. My home needs more improvements and I am working on changing offices soon. Thanks for posting.
How Feminine Are You?
Your result = 71 out of 105

You embody and express more feminine qualities than masculine. If you scored closer to 60 you tend to express your masculine essence almost as much as your feminine essence. As a woman it is important to embrace the feminine qualities in order to attract passionate and loving relationships . Embodying the feminine will support you touching your deepest longings so you can create what you truly want in your life, rather than settle for less.

Back