Votes: 289 44.7%
  • Hate them, wouldn't touch w/a 10 foot pole

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • I dunno... I'd try it

Votes: 200 30.9%
  • I dunno and no thanks I'll pass

Votes: 118 18.2%

• Total voters
I don't hate them. Not saying I won't love one. I had a thing for an Italian named Basil. He was in a bad relationship I was on the rocks. He drove me hoe from class every day. He looked like Billy Baldwin.

po.61312.jpg

One day after class it was really hot. I invited him in for ice tea. :)

We talked drank tea, and he started feeling my face.:look: :look:

I just so happened to be standing up with my back against the wall. He was shaking like a leaf. Being that I am 5'3" and he was like 6' he bent down and kissed me.

Then he said I am so nervous, I can't stop shaking. That was my only dealing with him or white man. I have had them hit on me.

I met another Fine Italian guy once. I was young.

He gave me his number. Being that his last name is Gambino (well known Mafia name). I was scared and never called. :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :ohwell:

Yeah I know that was dumb. Did not want to take any chances.

I watch the Lifetime Channel:p

Last edited:
I'm into all kinds of men as long as they are good looking, intelligent, well adjusted, ambitious....i could go on forever.

Sistaslick said:
Welcome to Offtopic SouthernTease. You'll get LOTS of pertinent dialouge and advice in each of the 22349273429934 responses this thread will have by this time tomorrow night.

Don't be alarmed if you see a few
:ohwell:
:look:
:confused:
:rolleyes:
:wallbash:
:nono:
:spinning:
:mad:
:nuts:
:hammer:
:computer:

types of smilies littered about the thread. That's perfectly normal. I promise. Standard procedure. You've already earned your star, so that part is out of the way. Also, don't be frightened by any disappearing act that'll occur should your thread become a casualty. That is normal too.

To answer the thread: A man is a man is a man is a man is a man. Period. :D Good night! :D

I'm sorry but sista you are HILARIOUS!!:lachen: :lachen: Hilarious!:lachen:

To answer the question, the only types of white men that step to me is the Vanilla Ice type ones. In that case, I feel like I mines well get a brotha. Cut out the middle man and the faking.:look:

Never dated one tho, but won't say I would never.

mermaid said:
The popcorn guy isn't part of the smiley line up here (but it should be!).
When you see it posted, it's from posters private smiley collections
lurker-eating-popcorn.gif

That's all I'm adding to this thread because I am one of the ones who will post smileys like this
throwbrick.gif

fight.gif

shuriken.gif

eekout.gif

okaaay9sw.gif

madno.gif

scream3.gif

beat.gif

crazy.gif

dismay.gif

In response to seeing yet ANOTHER interracial dating thread..
Shut up you know there ain't nothing else to talk about:ohwell: Weeze evolved, but yet ain't figured out all men are MEN!

Elmer.gif

Wait lemme get ahead of the game and. Oh JG quit being mean she may not have any place else to discuss her longing for a white dude....This is a new fresh topic to her doesn't matter if there's 50-11 threads about IR....There can never be enough JG:lachen:

Last edited:
Blech. I used to date white boys in high school... till I dated a Hispanic guy and the white guys got bumped off the roster forever. In general I found that white guys treat you pretty nice and give you much less drama than black men do. Plus there's much less competition. But they are just too pasty and pale.

DH is half white (so am I) but we all know that half white don't count for ish. It's like having $18 in your account when you're at the ATM. You still can't get that $20 out!
(Besides, how white do you feel when you get called "eggroll" and "Ching chong Chinaman" all day in school?)

I tease him by calling him Whitey, Casper, Frosty, Snowflake, Powder, and the like. It makes him so mad!!!! :lachen::lachen:He drew the line at Raper of Nations.

The only white guy who can get in the mix is Johnny Depp. He has the eternal free booty pass!!!!!!!!

joyousnerd said:
I tease him by calling him Whitey, Casper, Frosty, Snowflake, Powder, and the like. It makes him so mad!!!! :lachen::lachen:He drew the line at Raper of Nations.

This whole post had me rolling, but you even went so far as to call him "Raper of Nations"??? Mercy! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Yeah, if I was White, I would draw the line at that, too! :lachen: :lachen:

i pretty much don't care what race a man is. :nono:

if i like him and he has all the qualities i like, then i'll give him a chance. :)

JamericanGurl said:
Shut up you know there ain't nothing else to talk about:ohwell: Weeze evolved, but yet ain't figured out all men are MEN!

elm6.jpg

Wait lemme get ahead of the game and. Oh JG quit being mean she may not have any place else to discuss her longing for a white dude....This is a new fresh topic to her doesn't matter if there's 50-11 threads about IR....There can never be enough JG:lachen:
Mmm-kay.
Search is available.:look:
I'm done.
G 'head JG.:grin:

When I was in kindergarten, my first crush was on a white boy. :Blush2: I'm the type of person who had never really had the idea in my mind that "I should only like Black men because I'm Black." Once my dad found out I had a crush on this white boy (he found this picture I drew of me and the white boy with hearts all around it :grin: ), then I started to see the idea of "sticking to your own kind." Throughout all my school years, I found myself attracted white, black (light skinned and dark skinned), mixed, mexican, just all types of boys of different colors. However, I've only had black boyfriends (I've only had 3-4 boyfriends out of my 23 years of life anyway :lol: ). All the other guys I've like were guys I had crushes on. To this day, I still find different colors of men attractive.

Zeal said:
I don't hate them. Not saying ai won't love one. I had a thing for an Itialian named Basil. He as in a bad relationship I was on the rocks. He drove me hoe from classl every day. He looked like Billy Baldwin.

po.61312.jpg

One day after class it was really hot. I invited him in for ice tea. :)

We talked drank tea, and he started feeling my face.:look: :look:

I just so happened to be standing up with my back against the wall. He was shaking like a leaf. Being that I am 5'3" and he was like 6' he bent down and kissed me.

Then he said I am so nervous, I can't stop shaking. That was my only dealing with him or white man. I have had them hit on me.

I met another Fine Italian guy once. I was young.

He gave me his number. Being that his last name is Gambino (well known Mafia name). I was scared and never called. :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :ohwell:

Yeah I know that was dumb. Did not want to take any chances.

I watch the Lifetime Channel:p

Billy Baldwin is HAAWWWWWWWWWWWTTTT! Are you crazy? F*** Lifetime! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::lol::lol:

joyousnerd said:

The only white guy who can get in the mix is Johnny Depp. He has the eternal free booty pass!!!!!!!!

WTF?!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen: JOhnny Depp is half Native American, by the way.

It does not matter to me. I just luvs me some mens! Doesn't matter the color.

I do enjoy the color contrast in those intimate moments, though. Yummy.

But, I love a sexy man - white, black, orange whatever!

Last edited:
JamericanGurl said:

elm6.jpg

I knew you were going to post Elmer Fudd and you didn't disappoint! :lol:
Don't you ever go getting sick and hospitalized again, hear? This place is not the same when you aren't around! ;)

As long as they are tall, educated, handsome, employed, good credit, with no baby mama drama, drug and disease free ...

Honestly, my entire life Ive dated white men. Nothing but white men. I never wanted to date a black man because I thought they had too many issues. (and later I discovered that alot of it was MY own issues too.) until about 2 years ago, I took a chance with a sweet black man from Detroit MI.... who is now my husband and the love of my life.

But to tell the truth... If Stephen hadnt have come along... I probably would have ended up marrying a white man.

I like men of ALL colors so white black brown red pink green..... theyre all cool with me.

I love white men. I love black men. And I love those in between black and white. My husband is white, but I was engaged to a black man prior to him. I love men in general :D

Thanks ladies for replying to my thread...
even you mean ones!!!
I realize there are other posts on
the same subject, but so what...
(( clears throat... carry on ))

Last edited:
mermaid said:
The popcorn guy isn't part of the smiley line up here (but it should be!).
When you see it posted, it's from posters private smiley collections
lurker-eating-popcorn.gif

That's all I'm adding to this thread because I am one of the ones who will post smileys like this
throwbrick.gif

fight.gif

shuriken.gif

eekout.gif

okaaay9sw.gif

madno.gif

scream3.gif

beat.gif

crazy.gif

dismay.gif

In response to seeing yet ANOTHER interracial dating thread..
Thank you!!!
See! You learn something new everyday! I was looking high and low through the smilies wondering why I couldn't find it! :lol: *adds to personal collection*

I'm an equal opportunity employer but I do have a thing for white men although my SO is black. I do have my reasons!

Last edited:
Girl, I just wanted a man! Now, the one that God gave me happens to be white and he treats be better than I ever could have dreamed of being treated, but I will say this- the only time that I wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole is when he "attempts" to dance:ohwell: . I will literally walk off the dance floor and pretend I don't know him. Well, you can't have it all.

Back