Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
I like men of all races; so, I do find Asian men attractive. As I like to say "Hotness knows no racial boundaries." There is a particular one in the movie "House of Flying Daggers" that is especially fine.

OT - Reformatio I see you have sexy Hayden as your avatar and in your siggy.

Uhmp...that is one :lick: man :lol: .

GiGi said:
OT - Reformatio I see you have sexy Hayden as your avatar and in your siggy.

Uhmp...that is one :lick: man :lol: .

Co-signing. That sig shows an intelligent mind.
Reformatio is definitely people. :alcoholic

NO, I Love chocolate and I believe the myth about black men!

don't take me too serious.

What do you think they think about black women???

I read somewhere that in general that we have big booties and talk too much.

Oh, and more on the subject...
While there are good looking and bad looking guys of every race, hot Chinese guys in particular... well, they redefine my paradigm. :angel:

Japanese guys and Korean guys don't tend to do it for me. But really, I'm open to anyone. Why limit myself?? :D

Yeah, like any other race, I do. I find mixed asians even more interesting. I've met latino/asians, black/latino/asians, etc. There was a FINE & I mean FINE asian man in my lounge a few weeks ago & he was with this latina. She wasn't so cute, but she had a nice figure. I was like, wow, bro can handle that? His look was real funky too. She was ALL over him too, maybe just because he was staring at me all night.
I really didn't want my post to be this long, but does anyone remember the show malik yoba played the cop with the latino partner? Later on a female joined them on the show? There was one episode where this Asian guy turned out to be a culprit they were searching for & he fell in love with her, but I think she had to arrest him or something, although she loved him. Now, THAT ASIAN MAN was sooooo attractive. He was over six feet, deep voice, nice build, bump in the rear, just FINE. I haven't seen him in anything since. Does anyone know which show I'm talking about???

In general no, Im not attracted to any, but recently a buy moved in across the hall....he's Asian, tall, VERY muscular and really cute....so for the 1st time ever Ive been attracted to an Asian.

Yes! NY Undercover! I was drawing a blank. You'd think they'd have re-runs of that show on like they do everything else.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
I find some Asian men attractive only if they are mixed with black. Other than that nope I am not attracted to Asian men.

Ditto. I also like Indian men with chocolate brown skin. I can't help it. I love brown skin!

I will admit that I don't find indian asian attractive @ all! But I think Chinese/japanese/thai-like asian are hot!!! Excuse me. I'd date a hot asian guy if he fit into my personal qualifications (nothing to do with looks, but who he is as a person; though I wouldn't mind @ all if he were good-looking. lol.) My mother thinks I'll marry a white guy for some reason though, which I myself don't see, but I'm open to all kinds of guys, even if they're not the best-looking. I keep my opinons open to it all, 'cause those who don't, I think they might lose out bigtime.
I also don't know if I'll altimately end up w/a black man those. Nothing against the black man, but I don't really find they're "game" appliling @ all!!!! I keep getting the same kind of "game/lines" from them, so... I'm not saying I quit on the black man, but in my young age (19) I've learned that I've found other races of men more attractive on my part. Some of my guy friends know that (most of 'em are black) and the black one's will tell me that a white/asian man wouldn't know what to do with me, and that I'm a sell out. "Whatever", I always say. I can't help the way I feel, right? ANd I'm not descriminating against them... I'm just being real w/myself. That's all I can't do... Welp that's it for me. NEXT!!! :)

Last edited:
Roselyn said:
Nothing against the black man, but I don't really find they're "game" appliling @ all!!!! I keep getting the same kind of "game/lines" from them, so...

OMG!!! This is sooooo true!!!

I think the guy in the cingular commercial...(i dunno if he's asian or not) is pretty hot. i wouldnt mind chasing him all over the place :P

My very first heart pounding crush was on this asian guy in the 7th,8th & 9th grade. By the time 9th grade came around I could barely look at him without my mouth dropping open and staring like a lovesick puppy. Recently at my part time job at Target I got a customer and when I looked up I nearly had a heart attack because I'd swear on my blood it was him! I was so dumbstruck I could barely function, stammard like an idiot and my hands shook. He was so sweet and nice and just as quiet and shy as he'd been back then. Dang if I could'nt get up the courage to ask him if he was who I thought he was looking all pregnant and everything....I'm still kicking myself that I never asked. I've seen some pretty dang sexy Asian men in my time!
p.s.,Tigerlilly, the guy in your post has me dumbstruck everytime I see him. He reminds me of my asian crush in the smooth facial features and the eyes. Especially the small pic to the right where his head is slightly tilted..sigh...

My nail technician is Korean and FOINE! I find him attractive! *lol* (But, he's the only one aside from the guy who played The Chairman in "Memoirs")

uh YEA, you guys need to book a trip to jamaica STAT. all i see is suxy asians, chinese, filipino (good CLAUDE), and because alot of them grew up in jamaica they are extremely masculine to the point that some of them need a good smack for being so damn macho.

but to list some suxy asians

daniel dae kim
ken wanatabe(sp?)
the guy from rush hour 1 who was the bad guy
the man from joy luck club

I'm assuming we're speaking of bouth South Asian and East Asian men, if so I can see myself dating both! I actually am 'talking' to one now :Blush2:

While I find people are too quick to stereotype Asian men (very intelligent, either into computer science, math, hard sciences, less well endowed, etc) I do find that their cultures are vastly different from our own and adjusting to that difference can be a struggle, ESPECIALLY when the family is involved.

I know some are attracted to black women but because of the stigmas, won't pursue a relationship with one.

CantBeCopied said:
My nail technician is Korean and FOINE! I find him attractive! *lol* (But, he's the only one aside from the guy who played The Chairman in "Memoirs")

I LOVE that movie and that actor. Very handsome indeed! :yep:

Attracted to Indians but not Asians. Which is interesting because a friend seriously thought I was trying to steal her (Asian) boyfriend last fall. I can laught about it now, but I was really hurt and p!ssed when it came out that she felt that way.

Parvathi said:
I LOVE that movie and that actor. Very handsome indeed! :yep:

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

memoirs-of-a-geisha-4.jpg

memoirs-of-a-geisha-0.jpg

I was tutored by an Asian guy when I was in school, and he smelled sooooo good, I was instantly attracted to him. Yes, I'm attracted to Asians, but I don't know about Japanese. :ohwell:

There's fine men in every race, so I answered yes... Asian men aren't my first preference, but I have seen some good looking Asian men that I wouldn't hesitate to date.

I can't imagine any race or ethnicity of people not having any attractive men at all! And all I need is one, so if he happens to be Asian, that's cool with me!

Cooyah said:
uh YEA, you guys need to book a trip to jamaica STAT. all i see is suxy asians, chinese, filipino (good CLAUDE), and because alot of them grew up in jamaica they are extremely masculine to the point that some of them need a good smack for being so damn macho.

Girl you beat me to it. I was going to say in Jamaica there are some fine looking asian men. Also there are more black women/ asian men couples there. Heck quite a number of my friends are products of this mix.

I think it is most likely cultural.

Last edited:
jaiku said:
There are alot of ugly ****'s of all races. I don't disciminate. I think good looks can not be denied no matter what race. He is my favorite asian guy of the moment.

Japanese Soccer player Hidetoshi Nakata

[URL="http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:tWsmrI4Jpra4eM:www.soccerphile.com/soccerphile/archives/wc2002/fo/mw/im/nak.jpg"]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:tWsmrI4Jpra4eM:www.soccerphile.com/soccerphile/archives/wc2002/fo/mw/im/nak.jpg[/URL]
nakata_ichiro.jpg

nakata1s.jpg

Ay, they both look good! Who's the other one? He has an "intense" kind of look.

Back