Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
You have to remember most black men will marry us. White and hispanic men marry us at a greater rate than Asian men. I'll say it again, just be careful.

Well, duh. Just like I said a couple of pages ago, the Asian population here is small so of course you are going to see more black, white and hispanic men date and marry black women. That is common sense. :rolleyes:

You wanna tell us what happened between you and the several racist Asian men you dated because your commentary in this thread is pointless. If you have such an issue with this kind of relationship maybe you should lie on a couch and talk to a professional about it.

You have to remember most black men will marry us. White and hispanic men marry us at a greater rate than Asian men. I'll say it again, just be careful.
Actually where I live and the people I associate with I see more Asian men with black women than Hispanic men. So IME the Hispanic man/black woman pairing is harder to find and my area is a total salad bowl of diversity. The majority of couples are still BW/BM but I'm seeing more and more BM with non-BW so that argument is losing relevance. You just have a bias against Asian men.

Last edited:
My longest standing admirer is a half Chinese guy.

One day love shall be made:lick:. He's had a soft spot for me for years now.

Anyway knowing him has definitely made me more open to Asians. I always have liked attractive ones, but I like it particularly now.

I also am into Pakistanis, but the religion and Mummy issues bother me. I'm sure the parents thing would be difficult Chinese and Japanese guys too, but thats just an assumption.

Last edited:
Well, duh. Just like I said a couple of pages ago, the Asian population here is small so of course you are going to see more black, white and hispanic men date and marry black women. That is common sense. :rolleyes:

You wanna tell us what happened between you and the several racist Asian men you dated because your commentary in this thread is pointless. If you have such an issue with this kind of relationship maybe you should lie on a couch and talk to a professional about it.

Oh so you are gonna say the reason more Asian men are married to white women is because the white population is larger and Asians don't come into contact with black women? And really trying to insult somebody is beyond childish............and that's why I am trying to tell you guys to be careful! Childishness can get you into trouble.

Oh so you are gonna say the reason more Asian men are married to white women is because the white population is larger and Asians don't come into contact with black women? And really trying to insult somebody is beyond childish............and that's why I am trying to tell you guys to be careful! Childishness can get you into trouble.

Makes sense to me :shrugs:

You say I insulted you, but you've done nothing but insult us (BW/AM relationships) since you entered this thread. We are all grown women here and we don't need your silly warnings. I don't see you up in any of these BW/WM threads warning people about dating the descendants of former KKK members and etc.

My longest standing admirer is a half Chinese guy.

One day love shall be made:lick:. He's had a soft spot for me for years now.

Anyway knowing him has definitely made me more open to Asians. I always have liked attractive ones, but I like it particularly now.

I also am into Pakistanis, but the religion and Mummy issues bother me. I'm sure the parents thing would be difficult Chinese and Japanese guys too, but thats just an assumption.

I might show him this old post for laughs :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sooo into asian men. I'm in tons of bwam groups. With tons of sexy asian men that actually like black women :)

Sent from my Droid using Droid

I was once an active participant of a BWAM group and met this great dude from Taiwan. The rest were immigrants seeking American citizenship, I suppose. Some didn't even speak a lick of English and would just smile :lol: :lol:

Anyway, it was a fun group, and some members found love. Hope you're just as fortunate!

Yep, I am, last guy I dated was 1st gen Dubai descent and he was very sexy to me, brown skin is beautiful across the board in my book.

Back