Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
NYKittin said:
I left my black bf for a japanese man whom I lost my virginity to. We've been together 3.5 years so far, so YES, I love Asian men and I prefer them to any other race.

Holy smokes! I spent some time in Japan, but didn't really find the men attractive (I was dating someone else anyway). Was he from Japan?

HA!!!

I ova here wit 'um, and I just can't :rofl: :lachen: !!!!!!!!

Seriously though, with the exception of the guy on Lost & Bruce Lee (now he was HOTNESS :burn: back in da day!), I just don't see it.

I see an occassional one with height, a few swirl babies (jap/blk), they all walk they lite-weights (fo real!), you know , like they ain't carryin' NOTHIN !:wacky:

Plus they just LOOK at us differently! I heard there was an African Ho' Ring that infiltrated over here a couple of years ago, so most jap males LOOK at us like THAT! :evil:

NOT COOL AT ALL!!!:angry2:

Pacific Islanders look good, and they be lovin' them some black women too :p

South Asian men can be attractive to me too. I met some from Trinidad and Guyana this year and they had me trippin' out. They had the accent and everything. Very Sexy!! They thought I was from the islands and I almost wanted to lie and say yes!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

The group 'Asian' is to broad for me and people classified as Asian look really different from each other. Hard for me to make a general statement.

cafe1 said:
Yes lately I have...in fact I think if I wasnt married to a black man I'd be dating or involved with an asian dude...that would make my Japanese mom very happy, LOL!

Here's one I saw this past weekend that was mmm-mmm! :D

picmegan3027.jpg

My heart is racing after seeing this picture, so my answer would be yes. :yep:

Actually, yes. I know this is gonna sound weird, but I like the "nerdy" Asian guys. LOL, everyone thinks I'm weird for liking them.

Ebonygurl00 said:
Actually, yes. I know this is gonna sound weird, but I like the "nerdy" Asian guys. LOL, everyone thinks I'm weird for liking them.

I must be weird too then, cause I love me some nerdy asians... :lol: I like nerdy guys in general though.

There is a new guy at my job, asian, super cute and tall. Yeah, I'm crushin' on him.

I do not find Asian men attractive at all, unless they are mixed with black. I lived in South Korea for a year and as a whole Korean men were very disrespectful to African-American women, either by being rude, or by coming on waaay too strong. There was this one Korean guy on a train one day that was kind of cute. He was masculine, well-dressed, and he had a butt like a brother. Well, to make a long story short, my girlfriend and I spent a good 30 minutes on the train talking about how fat this guy's butt was, how fine he was, and how he had to be mixed with black. Anyway, the train stopped, and before the guy got off, he looked back at my friend and me, gave us the "what's up" head nod, and smiled real big. At that point, we realized he spoke English and he understood every word we said, and from that head nod, we knew he really was mixed with black. All we could was laugh.

Ebonygurl00 said:

Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it's the "nerdy" ones that will treat you right.

Has anyone else noticed that Asian men seem to be viewed the same way we are? A lot of women on this thread have said that they're only attracted to Asian men if they're mixed. That's the same thing that is "obviously" often said about us by men of all races. How many of you know or know of brothers that only date mixed sisters? Or how often do you see an interracial couple where the woman is Black and you can tell she's mixed? Just something to think about.

It's funny how the author of that article said that he has never seen a BF/AM couple; but where I live I've seen that more than any other interracial couples where the woman is Black, and not mixed.

I think that there are Asian men that are attractive. I've seen several posted here. So if a man is right for you, it doesn't matter what his racial background is, long as he treats you right.

(runs breathlessly into thread) I can't be specific (in case my husband ever pops onto this board), but I know a couple (one in particular!!!!! ) who are friggin HAWT as :censored:!!!!!!!!!!!! (runs out of thread)

I've never really thought about it. I like guys that are taller than me and most asian men (that I've met) have been shorter and I'm only 5 foot 4. I am more attractive to latin men. My boyfriend is puerto rican and after him, I will never go black or white again (unless the right guy came around).

If I ever meet a tall handsome Asian male, I'd date him.

mommylioness said:
I do not find Asian men attractive at all, unless they are mixed with black. I lived in South Korea for a year and as a whole Korean men were very disrespectful to African-American women, either by being rude, or by coming on waaay too strong.

And this is different from how black men treat black women HOW?:lachen:

MizAvalon said:
And this is different from how black men treat black women HOW?:lachen:

Most black men will treat you with the amount of respect that you demand from them, but my personal experiences while living in Korea proved that they many of them see black women as beneath them and they treat us as such. I have never had a black man physically assault me on the street just because he felt like I was in his way, but it happened to me and other black women in Korea on more than one occasion. Many of them would tell us to our faces how they felt about us, but that's my experience maybe yours is different.

I thought of this thread as I watched, from my window view at work :look:, the bowl-legged walk of a very physically fit and attractive Asian man.

:yep:

itismehmmkay said:
I thought of this thread as I watched, from my window view at work :look:, the bowl-legged walk of a very physically fit and attractive Asian man.

:yep:

LOL! Well, I think that Will Demps is the best looking Asian guy. Well, he's half-Asian so he counts. Ok, I think he's the best-looking guy EVER, so I guess I'm biased. :lol:

mommylioness said:
Most black men will treat you with the amount of respect that you demand from them, but my personal experiences while living in Korea proved that they many of them see black women as beneath them and they treat us as such. I have never had a black man physically assault me on the street just because he felt like I was in his way, but it happened to me and other black women in Korea on more than one occasion. Many of them would tell us to our faces how they felt about us, but that's my experience maybe yours is different.

Omg, I'm sorry to hear this. Had this happened to me, these men would have each crawled away with 1 intact ball.

SweetNic_JA said:
Omg, I'm sorry to hear this. Had this happened to me, these men would have each crawled away with 1 intact ball.

Trust me, girl, I fought back but, it was still crazy to even have to deal with that.

Normally, no....but my new dentist :love: I was actually tempted to ask him out...and he has this accent like he's from Alabama or somewhere although he said "Kentucky". So cute.

And, now that I think about it....I always did like Bruce Lee and I'm a big Jet Li fan...so, maybe I do:)

mommylioness said:
Trust me, girl, I fought back but, it was still crazy to even have to deal with that.
Once again, i'm sorry to hear that. Were most of the men like that? I'm surprised to hear this considering So Korea is so modern. I spent some time in a modern Asian country and didn't experience anything close to this. I wonder if it's a Korean thing. I heard that are generally very racist people.

Kimberly said:
Normally, no....but my new dentist :love: I was actually tempted to ask him out...and he has this accent like he's from Alabama or somewhere although he said "Kentucky". So cute.

And, now that I think about it....I always did like Bruce Lee and I'm a big Jet Li fan...so, maybe I do:)
Was there a ring?? If not he's fair game. Girrrrl, schedule another cleaning next week. :lol:

An Asian guy asked me out for coffee the other day when i was at the farmer market in manhattan..he was a cutie..but i didnt call him back...my SO was waiting for me in the car and saw him..lol..he was like..what did that asian guy want...lol
But i would date an asain man...if i could find one at least my height,or better...

Back