My friend pissed me off! I can't believe she fixed her mouth to say this!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

wrong.....but I did hear a heavily accented voice as I was reading it too. Apologizing to my Korean and Filipino/a friends in my heart.....sorry boos.

Am I wrong to be reading her email with an Asian accent? :lol:
PREASE...Stay away from Asian man! Asian man and bracka woman do not go togetha! :lol:

You are too quick to call folks your friends.....Koreans are known for being messy with what they say and do. They treat their own like ish and say any ole thang out their mouths to each other. How long have you know this lil wench? My lil brother has lived in South Korea for 3yrs now as an ESL teacher and with every passing day I dislike"them" more and more.

I heard an Korean accent too,lmao!!

I'd drop her with a quickness. She essentially told you you're not good enough for an Asian man because you're black, yet you're supposed to be friends. Never mind there are Asian man/Black woman couples out there and increasing. She is not your friend.:nono:

I'm doing online dating right now and recently an Asian guy answered my ad and we went out on a date. Well my Korean girlfriend asked me how dating was and I told her about the Asian guy. Here is what she had to say in her email to me:

PLEASE~~~ stay away from Asian men. Asian men and black women don’t go together. I know I know but that’s a truth… Not many black women look for Asian men either…. When I see Asian men dating black they ALLLL look abnormal. You know what I mean?? Either weird, wild, gang style…..I think I told you that before..
That’s why I’m telling you to stay away from Asian men…

Friends of mine...they don't look weird, wild, or gangstyle...:ohwell:

Your friend is jealous, racist and probably single.

I dated a Chinese guy for about a year before i married DH. Some folks assume because I married a WM that I have a preference. I don't. I'm greedy. I see handsome men of every ethnicity. :lol:

Anyway, when we first started dating I had some concerns about how his family might accept me. They were actually very loving and fine with it. His mother was wonderful and he was born in China although he had been here for about 10 years at that point so was rather westernized. :lol:

Anyway, I was doing some research back then on cultural differences as well as how prevalent the AM/BW relationships are when I came across a forum about Asian men. (This was a long time ago so I have no idea where the thread I read is). But I remembered the forum name and you might find these threads interesting. I just came across this morning trying to find some info about your situation.

Don't laugh. :lol:

http://aznlover.com/community/showt...lationships-between-black-women-and-Asian-men

http://aznlover.com/community/showt...be-willing-to-have-a-child-with-a-Black-Woman

Last edited:
You are too quick to call folks your friends.....Koreans are known for being messy with what they say and do. They treat their own like ish and say any ole thang out their mouths to each other. How long have you know this lil wench? My lil brother has lived in South Korea for 3yrs now as an ESL teacher and with every passing day I dislike"them" more and more.

I heard an Korean accent too,lmao!!

I'm sorry but that sounds like women in general. :lol:

Last edited:
So I finally responded to my ex Korean friend and told herI was deeply offended by her comments and here is what she had to say

HECK!!! You got it backwards. I think you can do MUCH better than that Japanese-Korean man and other Asian men. WOMAN!!!! I just didn’t wanted you to meet wrong Asian men. I was worrying about you….WOW!!! I am so sorry than you felt that way BUT it wasn’t supposed to be like that. I wish you the best and I do pray for you almost every morning. I’ll see you later…

I'm like wait............do you know what you wrote?? Now you are backtracking!!

A good guy friend of mine said she must not have realized how racist her comments sounded but how could she not! She's been in this country since the early 80's!

A good guy friend of mine said she must not have realized how racist her comments sounded but how could she not! She's been in this country since the early 80's!

Racists usually don't know they are racists. They think because they have that one Black friend (:look::look:) there is no way possible for them to be racist.

TrueBeliever said:
Am I wrong to be reading her email with an Asian accent? :lol:
PREASE...Stay away from Asian man! Asian man and bracka woman do not go togetha! :lol:

TrueBeliever

I am dying right now. I didn't read it with that accent until I saw your post. Gotta make sure the voice is loud too.

SophieDulce said:
Just playing devil advocate : What the difference when black women say the only black men who date white women are losers, ugly, broke, Kangs ????

*exits thread*

I notice black people can do things that other races can't do without being called racist.

Now why you go and change your damn screen name on us Brighteyes? Uh uh uh? You trying to become someone else, start anew or turn over a new leaf? Ok well which ever it is I don't want no mo drama all da time. :lachen::lachen: I'm saying that in my Korean nail tech voice.

Now why you go and change your damn screen name on us Brighteyes? Uh uh uh? You trying to become someone else, start anew or turn over a new leaf? Ok well which ever it is I don't want no mo drama all da time. :lachen::lachen: I'm saying that in my Korean nail tech voice.

firecracker

My bad for the screen name change.....LOL! I'm shedding my old attitude and adopting a new attitude for the year of 2013 so I also wanted to leave Brighteyes in 2012 with the old attitude. And in my Asian voice………………Tings will be goot from this moment to the future.

LOL StarScream35 I was in the twilight zone until I saw the quotes with your old name. I like the new name. I'm not mad at a new attitude for the new year. I'm going for a similar theme in the new year too.

You know that chick was not a bit concerned for you. She spoke out of turn not out of concern. If the guy is a gentleman and you are interested go for it.

So I finally responded to my ex Korean friend and told herI was deeply offended by her comments and here is what she had to say

HECK!!! You got it backwards. I think you can do MUCH better than that Japanese-Korean man and other Asian men. WOMAN!!!! I just didn’t wanted you to meet wrong Asian men. I was worrying about you….WOW!!! I am so sorry than you felt that way BUT it wasn’t supposed to be like that. I wish you the best and I do pray for you almost every morning. I’ll see you later…

I'm like wait............do you know what you wrote?? Now you are backtracking!!

Wow. For real? I don't like the tone of her message and she sounds like she doesn't like Asian men herself. She's probably into white guys; it seems like most Asian women are.

I remember years ago I was single and I had a Chinese "friend." One day I asked her if she could introduce me to any of her single male Chinese friends. Well, she stuttered and said, "You're picky!" So I asked her to give me real, concrete examples-past or present- of me being "picky." She said, "Well, if I introduce to a guy, you'll say he's too short!" So no real proof that I'm "picky," just hypothetical nonsense. After that I questioned our "friendship" and just stopped talking to her. Apparently, she did not know me, did not want to know me, and probably thought I wasn't good enough for a Chinese man.

Anyway, I'm in a relationship now with an Asian man and we met online. Ever since we've been together, I've been doing research on AM/BW couples. Go on youtube and check out the AMBW boyfriend tag videos.

Anyway, I was doing some research back then on cultural differences as well as how prevalent the AM/BW relationships are when I came across a forum about Asian men. (This was a long time ago so I have no idea where the thread I read is). But I remembered the forum name and you might find these threads interesting. I just came across this morning trying to find some info about your situation.

http://aznlover.com/community/showt...lationships-between-black-women-and-Asian-men

http://aznlover.com/community/showt...be-willing-to-have-a-child-with-a-Black-Woman

Very interesting!

Wow. For real? I don't like the tone of her message and she sounds like she doesn't like Asian men herself. She's probably into white guys; it seems like most Asian women are.

I remember years ago I was single and I had a Chinese "friend." One day I asked her if she could introduce me to any of her single male Chinese friends. Well, she stuttered and said, "You're picky!" So I asked her to give me real, concrete examples-past or present- of me being "picky." She said, "Well, if I introduce to a guy, you'll say he's too short!" So no real proof that I'm "picky," just hypothetical nonsense. After that I questioned our "friendship" and just stopped talking to her. Apparently, she did not know me, did not want to know me, and probably thought I wasn't good enough for a Chinese man.

Anyway, I'm in a relationship now with an Asian man and we met online. Ever since we've been together, I've been doing research on AM/BW couples. Go on youtube and check out the AMBW boyfriend tag videos.

To the bolded.........yes, that is all she practically dates.

I'm doing online dating right now and recently an Asian guy answered my ad and we went out on a date. Well my Korean girlfriend asked me how dating was and I told her about the Asian guy. Here is what she had to say in her email to me:

PLEASE~~~ stay away from Asian men. Asian men and black women don’t go together. I know I know but that’s a truth… Not many black women look for Asian men either…. When I see Asian men dating black they ALLLL look abnormal. You know what I mean?? Either weird, wild, gang style…..I think I told you that before..
That’s why I’m telling you to stay away from Asian men…

Friends of mine...they don't look weird, wild, or gangstyle...:ohwell:

Your friend is jealous, racist and probably single.

I dated a Chinese guy for about a year before i married DH. Some folks assume because I married a WM that I have a preference. I don't. I'm greedy. I see handsome men of every ethnicity. :lol:

Anyway, when we first started dating I had some concerns about how his family might accept me. They were actually very loving and fine with it. His mother was wonderful and he was born in China although he had been here for about 10 years at that point so was rather westernized. :lol:

That's what I did when I was in a relationship with a Chinese man. I was looking up BW-AM info, watching shows like the one with Gabrielle Union (I forget) and movies like Fakin da Funk because that arrangement appeared rare. It was the best relationship. It was great, it was fun but the timing was wrong. :ohwell:

OP, the friend is upset that you are dating an Asian man. That's the problem. I never had problems with our friends and family but a few Asian women that were strangers gave me the evil eye.

One of the best ways to find out what your nonblack friends are really about...start dating one of their own.

anyone know where i can get one of these...and he "tan" too!!! *lick*

Your "friend" sounds...salty! Maybe she mad cause don't no asian man want her. I would keep her out of my relationship (if anything sprouts with this guy) cause she will just get bitter and more negative!

Ok I will learn Chinese, Japanese, Mandarin, and anything else so I can have that shiny, sexy, fit man like that!!!!

She knew she would have been wrong to say something like that so she "didn't fix her mouth to say it", She fixed her fingers to type it. I bet she was so furious with hate about your new found interest that she typed that email at lightning speed. Real outta place.

That why some women aren't worth being friends with.....mouth give them too much a problem!!!

Attachments

• typing_fast_10310.jpg
    typing_fast_10310.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 21
Back