Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
Here are some ...

Attachments

• 21_kim.jpg
    21_kim.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 21_lee.jpg
    21_lee.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 21_rock.jpg
    21_rock.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 21_yune.jpg
    21_yune.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 39
I see this thread is coming along nicely. Looks like Asia has plenty to offer in the men's department :lick:.

cafe au lait said:
YEEEESSSSS! I find Asian men sexually attractive. I actually dated one for about 7 months when I was a single girl. HE was Chinese. I am 5.5" and so was he. It was a great relationship, he was very honest and respectful and (I am going to be very candid as there are no kids here)

Actually there ARE a pretty fair amount of under age posters on this board so you may want to be careful about how candid you are.

mermaid said:
Umm, not manly?? Are ya'll kidding me?? Look at these men- and these are the ones they let us know about, who knows who they are keeping secret:lol: !!
bruce101.jpg

_jet_li1.jpg
cigar.jpg
mptv1.gif

Now, normally I wouldn't post a picture of someone smoking and be *promoting* that person, but the owners of nearly every Chow Yun Fat sight are tight with those pictures, this was one of the very few that I could actually download!!
mptv1.gif

Tell it girl! Don't sleep on the Asian men ...

My future husband Jet LI..:kiss: now there is a guy I would never be afraid to walk through any neighborhood with!

Love you Jetty!

Oh, I completely forgot about Ken Watanabe! For anyone who doesn't know him, he was in "The Last Samurai" with Tom Cruise and he will be in this summer's "Batman begins" , also in "Memoirs of a Geisha" later this year I think. That is one good looking man. :lick: If anyone can find a pic, please do us all a favor! :)

mermaid said:
There should be a catagory for "Depends on the Asian man". I don't find them attractive a whole (same as any other race), but I have seen some in real life and on t.v. that I would knock down my best friend to get to.

What she said.

MizAvalon said:
Actually there ARE a pretty fair amount of under age posters on this board so you may want to be careful about how candid you are.

Ooops! I didn't know that. Hopeful I haven't said anything they haven't heard before. I apologise. I will Be more careful next time.

"Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?"

not as a rule. generally, i would say that i find Latin men (for example) sexually attractive, although there are exceptions to that rule....with Asian men i feel like its the opposite of that....generally, i dont really find Asian men attractive, but there are some exceptions to that rule (*cough* Jet Li *cough*)

I usually don't find Asian men sexually attractive but there is this VERY sexy Asian man that works in the IT Department at my job. He is SO sexy. He's very mysterious, keeps to himself a lot. He smells good too. :D

cafe au lait said:
If only we could all wish for that perfect guy, my husband will be a cross between Enrique Inglesias and Will Smith, Loaded like Bill Gates and have the perfect size stick that points at me and me alone. AMEN!!! I hope GOD is reading this.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Haven't read the thread...

but NO. not in the least.

Anyone notice, that the asian action hero never gets booty in movies? He'll KICK some booty, but never get some PAHAhahahahhah! ....ha....ha.......................

:look:

aaaanyway....just an observation. :sekret:

I think there are attractive men in every ethnic group.

I think that FoodTV chef Ming Tsai is very attractive.

MizAvalon said:
Oh, I completely forgot about Ken Watanabe! For anyone who doesn't know him, he was in "The Last Samurai" with Tom Cruise and he will be in this summer's "Batman begins" , also in "Memoirs of a Geisha" later this year I think. That is one good looking man. :lick: If anyone can find a pic, please do us all a favor! :)

oh yes, he is fine. i forgot about him. also, one of the dude's from hero was fine, the one who was with the girl.

melodee said:
I think there are attractive men in every ethnic group.

I think that FoodTV chef Ming Tsai is very attractive.

he is so cute , and tall too ...lol and who doesn't love a man that can cook well!

Ive found a few korean and japanese men attractive...... OT my very good korean friend absolutely loves black women, he's always so admiring of our features and physique--the best person to talk to when a girl wants a pick me up. He's also not the stereotypical nerdy asian but very outgoing, built (works out a lot) and can dance, also a good christian man so I know he'll make some lady very lucky...maybe even a black woman if he's lucky.

There are hotties in every race, so I rule no race out. Not every black guy I'm attracted to and think you're a man-man so goes it for the white guys or hispanics. So yea I would get with an Asian

I've only dated one Asian man and he was a HOTTIE. I can't say that they are on the top of my list, but I there are some I find QUITE attractive

46.jpg

Stan-McQuay.jpg
kris_dim_sida.jpg

Enchantmt said:
I finally rememberd a fione Asian man!! He works at this BSS in Houston Tx. He was fione. Still a small frame tho. I would crush him. :)

I'm in Houston Nov 30th and I need to get me some hair products :sekret: Where abouts is this store located?

naughteegirl said:
Ive found a few korean and japanese men attractive...... OT my very good korean friend absolutely loves black women, he's always so admiring of our features and physique--the best person to talk to when a girl wants a pick me up. He's also not the stereotypical nerdy asian but very outgoing, built (works out a lot) and can dance, also a good christian man so I know he'll make some lady very lucky...maybe even a black woman if he's lucky.

Um I see you're in NYC I will be there from Nov 24th... :sekret: what was his number again? :look:

Back