Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
I thought that Jason Scott Lee was one of the finest asians under the sun at one time. Especially in Jungle Book. He has the most amazing features I've seen in an asian man!! Those eyes , that physique, and that beautiful tanned tone he has.

One or two....but they usually have "European" features (strong jawline, chiselled chins etc)....picture that guy from that Aaliyah movie (the villain with the muscles)....as opposed to Jacki Chan or Jet Li (they don't cut it).

bimbabe said:
One or two....but they usually have "European" features (strong jawline, chiselled chins etc)....picture that guy from that Aaliyah movie (the villain with the muscles)....as opposed to Jacki Chan or Jet Li (they don't cut it).

ahahahahaaahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahha, i don't think ANY woman wants someone as goofy as jackie or as little jet, i know some bajan hotties of asian descent running round, be truthful now

Cooyah said:
ahahahahaaahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahha, i don't think ANY woman wants someone as goofy as jackie or as little jet, i know some bajan hotties of asian descent running round, be truthful now

not really...we have far less than jamaica, trinidad and guana. The asians who come here intermarry.

Yes lately I have...in fact I think if I wasnt married to a black man I'd be dating or involved with an asian dude...that would make my Japanese mom very happy, LOL!

Here's one I saw this past weekend that was mmm-mmm! :D

picmegan3027.jpg

Overall, I don't find ANY man attractive unless he is tall and built. So if he is an Asian with height and a nice build to him, I am all for it. Sexiness is color blind:p

i feel bad about this and regret it to this day. i dated an asian guy for 3 months. he was tall (like 6'1) and very cute. he didnt rush me into anything. we kissed once. and what did my stupid arse do? i dumped him cos i was scared he might have a small one and i didnt want to know how to get out of the situation if we got to that point.

y'all can stone me now :(

toosexy1 said:
i feel bad about this and regret it to this day. i dated an asian guy for 3 months. he was tall (like 6'1) and very cute. he didnt rush me into anything. we kissed once. and what did my stupid arse do? i dumped him cos i was scared he might have a small one and i didnt want to know how to get out of the situation if we got to that point.

y'all can stone me now :(

You could have taken a peep...If you did not like what you saw you could then bow out gracefully.

bimbabe said:
You could have taken a peep...If you did not like what you saw you could then bow out gracefully.

oh Lawd Cheesus!:lachen:

I've never been attracted to the asian guys I've met so far, but I only know what, 5 or 6? I might be attracted to one if he had the right build, tall as my arse is 5'5" isn't going to cut it. Dean Cain could DEFINITELY get it over and over, I ain't gon lie. But he's mixed innit?

Dean Cain is sexxay (okkkkkkk)....but I classify him as a "white guy"....do you guys rememeber this dark haired dude that used to be on the Young on the Restless a long long time ago that used to harass Sharon. I also think he was on one of those failed Emergency/ER shows...I think he was a fireman...he is hotness!!!!

Yes,I find them attractive.
Once I was in the Asian part of town, and saw tall thin guy who reminded me of a brother that I had a serious crush on.
My neck did a double take....Finnnneeeee.
I couldn't believe my eyes.
He was with his friends,and so it was like a big sigh...
I think that I could trust an Asian man more than a white guy as far as inter-racial relationships go.
There has been too much negative history with the white race to consider going there.
And the men from India,oh my goodness.Talk about handsome, and then some. But I got over that when I realized that some of their thinking is a bit backwards.

Ok I have a few that I find attractive:

• The bad asian from "Romeo must die" The one that Jet Li fought at the end. He was a hottie
  • Jet Li
  • Bruce Lee
  • Brandon Lee

Back