Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
In NY, the great melting pot, I haven't seen that many fine Asian men. The few, like one poster said, were Filipino men. But, I know their families are very traditional, especially when it comes to dating outside of their race. I don't know if I would want to go through all of that with someone's family.

I can find attractive guys in any race ... but I'm less likely to be attracted to Asian guys than the others. I live in a primarily Chinese neighborhood, and I can say with absolute certainty that I haven't been attracted to a single Chinese guy I've seen here.

The only exceptions are Indian guys (mostly the darker ones), Japanese guys (something about their bone structure), and Pacific Islanders ... they leave me drooling. :drool: I always assume they aren't attracted to Black girls though. :ohwell:

And to the ladies who mentioned height as a factor, how do you feel about Mexican guys? They're pretty small as well. I'm 5'3", and it seems like most of the Mexican men I pass on the street aren't much taller than I am.

Last edited:
LookieLoo said:
I can find attractive guys in any race ... but I'm less likely to be attracted to Asian guys than the others. I live in a primarily Chinese neighborhood, and I can say with absolute certainty that I haven't been attracted to a single Chinese guy I've seen here.

The only exceptions are Indian guys (mostly the darker ones), Japanese guys (something about their bone structure), and Pacific Islanders ... they leave me drooling. :drool: I always assume they aren't attracted to Black girls though. :ohwell:

And to the ladies who mentioned height as a factor, how do you feel about Mexcian guys? They're pretty small as well. I'm 5'3", and it seems like most of the Mexican men I pass on the street aren't much taller than I am.

I love me some Pacific Islanders. I've been to 3 Pacific Islands, and felt like a queen. They damn near ate me alive until my dad came around with that look on his face.

I find actor Rick Yune to be REALLY REALLY FINE, and I think he's Asian isn't he?? He and his younger brother are HOTT Asian men!

I have to admit though, although I have seen a CUTE guy in just about EVERY single race known to man, when I think of "cute" or "sexy", I don't usually see an Asian guy's face pop up in my head. I usually think of black or white men especially being really "HOT". But I've also seen nice-looking hispanic guys, Italian guys (YESS) , african guys, German guys, French guys, indian, and Native American guys TOO.

Hey ladies!!! What do you think of Lou Diamond Phillips??? :p
http://devoted.to/loudiamondphillips

He's mixed with all types of things:
Father: Scottish/Irish/Cherokee
Mother: Filipino/Hawaiian/Chinese/Spanish

I see he has a little bit of Asian blood in him! ;)

After seeing that movie La Bamba, I always thought he was HOTT! :D

Yes, I would date an Asian man. I've seen some fine ones, too. Not short or thin framed, either!

To find out about different cultures up close and personal would be exciting to me.

If I found any, eye candy, they would be very feeeew & faaaar in between.......
I have found a huge attraction to Latinos (young faced bucks but older in age than I)!
The brothers are out there, so many, but the ones that have the "nerve to step up" usually had gold teeth, too many children, or ended up being mirages!! :lol:
I was watching some Kung Fu Flick & one very cute Asian caught my eye....
*as I open the French Doors of Possibility* :yep:Come on in...

Divine- you are a pretty lady so I see why they were trying to get at you.

I love me some Rock. He is black and pacific islander.

sbaker said:
Divine- you are a pretty lady so I see why they were trying to get at you.

I love me some Rock. He is black and pacific islander.

*Blushing*
Thank You, and the Rock is fine.........

I see Asian men in a whole new light after seeing so many attractive ones when I went to Hawaii.

So yes, I am attracted to some Asian men and would date one if I had the chance. :)

I've met quite a few handsome Asian men and definitely would have dated them. (Married now.....can't exercise that option. :lol: )

There is this cute cop around my city who is Asian but I'm sure someone swooped him up already. He helped me when my engine locked up on me in the middle of the street. I looked a hot mess too :nono:.

Neen said:
There is this cute cop around my city who is Asian but I'm sure someone swooped him up already. He helped me when my engine locked up on me in the middle of the street. I looked a hot mess too :nono:.

Girl, tell me about it. On the days I'm running errands and looking like a nuclear blast just hit me, it never fails, some gorgeous man crosses my path.

I'm attracted to asian guys especially Indians and Philipinos. As long as they are American (or British or Canadian) then its all good. (Sorry, but I can't deal with that "straight out of the mother land" accent. That mess is like nails on a chalk board!). :nono:

I worked with like 4 fine asian guys once (one was mixed; philipino and something else, one was straight philipino, one was korean and the last guy was Indian). Anyway, none of them were all that tall, and I usally don't dig short dudes, but they were so fine! Especially the one with the mustache and wavy jet black hair :lick:! He was the Korean one.

Last edited:
Porsche19 said:
I read that one of the main reasons that Asians are smaller was something about their diet not being on the same level as Americams.... but that in the last 50 years, they have been getting taller because diets have improved.

It's similar to the days of Napolean. People say that he was short, but in actuality, he was average height for a French man in that time period, basically because of diet. Look at French/Europeans now.

very good point ... and a lot of people tend to "grow" once they get to america and our supersize culture

Neen said:
Karl Yune :lick:

30.jpg

Don't know who he is but not too shabby :smirk:

allfie7.jpg

Good grief .. what has he been in? I think I'm in love LOL

I like people of all cultures, but there are sexually attractive Asian men out there, I've see them. However, I like my guy to be rather tall...5"10 and up, and Asian men aren't typically tall. I did see this guy who was Caucasian and Asian, he was like 6'3 and very fine. ;)

I meant to say thanx for the eyecandy!! I had to scroll past the images quickly at work and could look and am just getting time to take it all in. :)

Now I am paying an abnormal amount of attention to Asian men. :) The ones I've seen since yesterday were all short and small framed, tho.

I have noticed a lot of mexicans are short. When I went to ensenada, Mx (Sp?) on a cruise, I felt like a giant. We have what seems a lot of mexicans moving into our general area. I am seeing noticeably more in the grocery store and such and am always struck by their height.

I just want to remind everyone that this is all in fun, just to examine some of the things the article said. I would personally hate to be dismissed because of something superficial or simply based on a physical attribute whether short, tall, fat, skinny, black, female, short hair, long hair, lightskin, darksin, and the sterotypes associated with them. At the same time I realize those traits give the "first impression" and people do judge on them. I have caught myself doing so, though on a good day I can usually stop and ask myself why I would think that. The other thing is folx have their personal preferences for whatever reason and if you arent attracted to someone/something, you just arent attracted to it. If we all thought the same way things would get boring quickly.

Now...the Rock is my man, step back!!! Be warned, I will shoot to protect my property!!! (Hes in denial right now with the wife and all, but I'm giving him time to come to his senses and let her down gently. :lachen: )

Umm, not manly?? Are ya'll kidding me?? Look at these men- and these are the ones they let us know about, who knows who they are keeping secret:lol: !!
bruce101.jpg

_jet_li1.jpg
cigar.jpg
mptv1.gif

Now, normally I wouldn't post a picture of someone smoking and be *promoting* that person, but the owners of nearly every Chow Yun Fat sight are tight with those pictures, this was one of the very few that I could actually download!!
mptv1.gif

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I wouldn't rule it out. A good friend of mine is hatian and her boyfriend is philipino and they have been together for over 8 years and are in love and very happy together.

TigerLily said:
I"ve had a SERIOUS crush on Chow Yun Fat ever since Anna and the King and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. :sekret:
Uh-huh!! Me too!! Anna and the King he was so masterful as king but sooooo sensitive around the children.
cloud9.gif

Back