Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
Yup, yup, and YUP! :yep: I don't discriminate! Man is man is MAN! :lick:

This little cutie right here... don't even ask cuz he is taken by ME! :lick:
2cr7o7s.jpg

i think men of all races and vackgrounds can be attractive to me. i have had a couple of asians guys hit on me before. it was no big deal.:grin:

Asian men generally aren't my first preference but I do sometimes find them very attractive. Especially Indian, Japanese, or Tibetan men. One of my favorite movies ever is The House of Flying Daggers because if I had Andy Lau and Takeshi Kaneshiro fighting over me, I'd be in HEAVEN!!! :lick:

Jason Scott Lee in "The Jungle Book", and "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story. Very exotic and downright handsome. He's very laid back and has a very nice personality.

I'm a firm believer in the mindset that " a man is a man." I chose option number 2 because while I find a lot of Asian men attractive, they don't dominate my thoughts every waking minute, :lol: . I find a lot of mainstream Asian men attractive, like Jet Li or Jackie Chan. But it's not like "Omigod you are so fine do me from the back now", ya know? That being said, attatched are pictures of the only Asian man who could get the drawers...Seo Taiji. He's like a rap/rocker; Korean. Yes, those are pink braids in his hair... :sekret:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:You're funny!
To answer the question, I would say that as in any other ethnic group, you'll find a hunk and a chunk... I used to like this Asian guy when I was in France and he was so cute, had a nice body and all. He was about my height but I was still into him... I never bothered to ask because I think he was into white women.
And that's probably another reason why black women think of Asian as the bottom of the list option. They aren't attracted to us and we don't want to bother hunting a prey that is not even running past us... However, Filipino men have intrigued me for a while... Many of them caught my eye and I think that if I ever fall for an Asian man, he would be Filipino.

I find South East Asian men attractive (Filipinos, Vietnamese, Cambodians, etc.) I haven't dated anyone really. Maybe one day, my first will be with a nice a SEA men.

Gosh I haven't posted in this thread in ages...I have an Asian co-worker and LORD :lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick: If he didn't have a gf! My co-worker always laugh because I flirt so hard with him, if only if:nono:

Oh yeah, and I voted yes but not my first preference. For me, there's nothin better than a sexy, intelligent, well-endowed brother who's got it together. :grin: Plus as someone else said, it seems like most Asian men are just not into black women so...hey, whatever works for you. :ohwell:

2002262661126252270_rs.jpg

Here's a Japanese athlete, his name is Koji Murofushi. Yeah, he's pretty hot.

takeshi.jpg

takeshi-kaneshiro-pic-0004.jpg

Takeshi Kaneshiro is very cute too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the eye candy ladies....yummmy!!!

Daniel Dae Kim from LOST would get raped for sure. I wouldn't have tried to leave him like his idiot wife Sun on the show haha!

I go for some Chiaki Sempai (Hiroshi Tamaki)
f8791872ca7036e8
and also Masaharu Fukuyama myself...
7de0c185d6f6d934

omgosh I loooove international men and i develop crushes so easily that i will go get chinese food and give the eye to all the cooks and the cashier! Especially if they mixed with black OMG. I prefer latino and (some) middle eastern men (Man i've seen some middle eastern men so fine that even though they had on jeans with them stocky brown open toe sandals they could still get it!) but my sister loves asian men- even average looking ones.

They can be, there was this one that worked at a tattoo shop by my old base. He definitely could've got it! I have no idea what his exact ethnicity was but I know it was some kind of Asian. He was sooooooooo sexy :lick:

OMG, I know this is quoted from over 2 months ago, but I just had to post some pictures of sexy, sweet, honey-voiced Rain! He sings, too - mostly R&B and Hip-Hop.

I'm also "seeing" a Japanese man who I think is just delicious :lick:.

Enjoy the eye-candy!

bw-rain.jpg

Melts my heart.

rain-body.jpg

Look at those abs!

Rain-Wallpaper-Ann-tintedrain.jpg

This is my desktop image right now!
OH SWEET BUDDHA!! Thank you for posting these!! :lick:

that asian guy in wolverine was pretty HOT!!! 1st time in 36 years i looked at an asian dude and thought HOT!!

Back