Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
that asian guy in wolverine was pretty HOT!!! 1st time in 36 years i looked at an asian dude and thought HOT!!

Yeah, I don't know anyone who doesn't find Daniel Henney hot. He's like the default Asian crush. :lol:

I think he's half white though.

Yeah, I don't know anyone who doesn't find Daniel Henney hot. He's like the default Asian crush. :lol:

I think he's half white though.
He is and agreed I've yet to find a person who wasn't game with Daniel Henney.

I do find asian men sexually attractive, I don't think race has anything to do with whether some one is attractive or not. Also, there are some asian guys who do like black girls; there was a dude that worked at the chinese resturant used to flirt with me something awful but I was underage at the time. And se7en (a korean idol trying to break into the US market) said he likes black girls.
http://gi252.photobucket.com/groups/hh24/1PPPT0T46/se7en-09jankoream4.jpg

The only requirements I have generally for asian men are: most be taller and can't be prettier than me. (Though sometimes the prettier thing is waved if he has something else going for him.)

Anyway I think this man is the closest thing to perfect XD
Choi Shiwon from Super Junior
cswvy7.jpg

1ewb9w.jpg

I also find TOP from Big Bang amazing. mhmm
2sagt34.gif

Last edited:
Also, some asian guys do like black girls
co-sign..

I was in Guatemala,in a home, that hosted those learning spanish...and was like the United Nations..with guest foreigners, incl myself. and there were about four or five Koreans men. All of them from the middle aged business..man to the mid 20;s.... would all silently gawk at me in admiration...
I was like ..dang...haven't ya'll ever seen a black girl

one day.... one of them stuttered in broken english
him..hello...

me....hello there!

him....why ..you...you

me....yessssssssss?

him....{sputtering} but.... but..
b-b-b-but
you...ar...re............SEX............................Y

lol

Last edited:
uhhh no! Most of the Asian men I have met where very small phyically. They would remind me of small boys...no muscles, no height, nothing manly about them at all. I need to feel like the woman and I would feel like I would have to protect him...not for me.

omgosh I loooove international men and i develop crushes so easily that i will go get chinese food and give the eye to all the cooks and the cashier! Especially if they mixed with black OMG. I prefer latino and (some) middle eastern men (Man i've seen some middle eastern men so fine that even though they had on jeans with them stocky brown open toe sandals they could still get it!) but my sister loves asian men- even average looking ones.

:lachen:@ bolded...me too. I am always thinkin as fine as he is I can buy his *** some shoes

God, yes. I love Asian men. I think it's the Chinese in me talking :look:

Ken Leung (Chinese)
Stephen Chow (Chinese)
Danny Chan Kwok Kwan (Chinese)
Daniel Dae Kim (Korean)
Rain (Korean)
Tim Kang (guy from AT&T commercials and The Mentalist)
Naveen Andrews (Indian - I usually don't find East Indians attractive)
Kal Penn (Indian)

There are probably more, but I can not think of names right now. I love Asian men, but there are not too many where I live, so I may never get the chance to date one, which is fine because it's not like I have an Asian fetish. I can just appreciate a sexy *** Asian man.

And I love me some Filipinos.

I can find Asian men sexually attractive. The problem for me wouldn't be finding one who's good looking, it would be finding one whose family wouldn't disown him for being with me. I think if I were to go interracial, I'd have a better chance at having a peaceful in-law relationship with a white American than with an Asian American because of the high percentage of them that are only 1st, 2nd generation. The cultural difference would be too strong, I think

Things are really changing. Asian men would rather hook up with a really put together black chick than someone from their country forced upon them by their parents. When I was in the States last year this Korean guy who owned this cleaners was really hot, tall with muscles. I also said before that I dated an Indian guy and when he took me to meet his Uncle and Aunty, the grandmother nearly fell off her chair (Guess Who's Coming to Dinner the African Gal). She kept staring at me to the point that the daughter told her to stop it. But she was just curious and really sweet and she gave me the biggest hug in the end. The guy was a manager of an Indian restaurant and he knew I loved Okra so he used to have that ready for me with curry to go. He loved taking me out to eat because he wanted me to put on weight. I had a blast while it lasted.

Best,
Almond Eyes

My ex boyfriend is Japanese. His parents had no issue being with me. When he told them about me, they were suprised. Both parents were happpy. My ex prefers to date non white women. You's be suprised there are some asian familie favoring more non white spouses for their sons.

I haven't in the past, but recently some men have been catching my eye. :yep:

Ken Watanabe - after seeing him in The Last Samurai...:lick:
supactor-kenwatanabe-lastsamurai.jpg

Michael Copon - thanks bravenewgirl!
1zpn02v.jpg

Russell Wong
russellwong.jpg

Last edited:
:grin::grin::grin::grin: Mmmmmm yesI sure do!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

My boyfriend is Japanese (who raps.. im not kidding!!!) and is verrrrrry sexy lol. I had a height requirment of 6ft and above... he got a pass though, he's a 5'10 chunky boy.... I <3 him so much! :cupidarrow::cupidarrow::cupidarrow::cupidarrow:

Here is a pic of his last Album cover for his tour in Japan

25308169.gif

so i answered the poll with a "no" initially but i have to retract that... maybe asian guys aren't what i'm attracted to initially, but i have been attracted to some. my first crush and now good friend of mine is filipino and he's very attractive. there's a guy at my job who's asian and he's very cute. think all of the girls at my job find him attractive.

and this guy, justin nozuka (singer,formerly on degrassi) is super cute. he is half canadian/half japanese though.

l_18dc3abca6eda8f0e7d52fe2ca942197.jpg

sun0215%20nozuka.jpg

JustinNozukaBiteOfLasVegas2008SonwritersSuite_010-791132.jpg

I'm sure you can tell by my sig that I definitely find Asian men attractive hahahah! :love: The 5 gb pic folder on my comp I have of all my favorite singers & actors from Japan & Korea is proof lol.

I mean look at Daniel Henney, aka my husband!

2cxjezc.jpg

I love him!! My friend got into him a few months ago. (:

Back