Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
im confused :perplexed

do you class indian and pakistani men to be Asian?
in the u.k asian is defined as anyone who's country is in the continent of asia ................ so ive always called indian and pakistani people asia also.

sorry i keep bringing up the u.k like in every post LOL

um i'm in love with takeshi kaneshiro
takeshi_kaneshiro_01.jpg

and daniel henney

korean-daniel-henney.jpg

Daniel%20Henney.jpg

3dh2rb.jpg

haha so many pictures

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Those guys are HOOOOTTT!

I dated 2 Taiwanese guys in college and they were alright. One was tall and hung like a horse, and the other one was short and hung like a toddler... so yeah, I guess it all depends on the guy. The both told me that they were super intimidated by me and how confident I was and never thought I'd even give them the time of day! You should have seen my mom when I told her I was dating an Asian guy :ill:. I'm sure their mom's had the same reaction when they told them about me.

The relationships didn't last long as they weren't really what I was looking for in a guy, but yeah, I find many Asian guys HOTTTT :)

Honestly, I find a lot less Asian men attractive than I do of other races. Not sure why.

Asian women, on the other hand...

im confused :perplexed

do you class indian and pakistani men to be Asian?
in the u.k asian is defined as anyone who's country is in the continent of asia ................ so ive always called indian and pakistani people asia also.

sorry i keep bringing up the u.k like in every post LOL

I agree with you. I consider the entire continent of Asia. I love Southwest Asian Men. Some of them have a beautiful chocolate truffle complexion. I have a crush on a dude from the UAE. He is fine!

Ichiro is so fine whoever it was who posted his picture! Anyway, they are just men and if you want a masculine one, you will certainly find one. They aren't all the same. My husband is very strong, and he is really the only man in my life that knews how to handle me. Since he was raised in a predominantly black area, he relates to black girls more than asian which is funny because it is the opposite to me. When I go in his old neighborhood its like a culture shock for me. The only time I've seen more black people on the road is when I go to the states or barbados.

Oh yes. The Korean guy from Lost is wayy hot...
and this guy "Tamaki Hiroshi"
tamaki-hiroshi-87666.jpg

i would run away with in a heartbeat..

But my bf is pretty hot too, soooo I'm happy for now.:lick:

Is race a reliable way of determining body type?

Asians being smaller than other races... black women having curvier bodies... is it really true?

I've seen many hefty Asians, rail thin black women, and "thicker" latinas and even white women. Seeing these things doesn't prove anything, but it makes me wonder.

Can body type be determined from someone's race?

Nope not any more.....:grin:...especially living in the western world...

Hven;t read the whole thing but I think Asian men that are mixed are hotter...

Philipino men are very attractive but they have to be tall and be down

Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?
I voted no...Althoug I have the best friendships with these guys ...strange huh :ohwell:... I am however aware of them finding me sexually attractive :grin:.

Though my preference is a nice chocolate brother..my fiance is half Korean and he's fine. Some of them are cute, especially if they have a nice body.

i briefly dated an Asian man. He wasn't all that cute and the cultural differences were too much. I got tired of him offering me fried chicken:perplexed. And then he tried to make me run in the rain at Stone Mountain park. Politely had to explain to him that black women do not do the rain.:nono:
I did have fun confusing him with my hair. He didn't know how I was going to look next. He asked me how many hours did it take me to get my hair in a fro.

I just got back from the mall I saw this fine Asian dude. Ladies he was tall (not basketball tall) but he had a good height to him and fine as hell :lick: Him and his friend were in line in front of me at the food court and I was staring but trying not to. I was trying to steal glances admiring his fine self.

Back