Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
Two questions, just curious!

How is a black woman built?

How is a black man built?

Good questions! The assumption is that all/most black women are "bootylicious" and all/most black men are super ripped. People have to realize that not all black women are curvy with thick hips and thighs nor does every black man have the physique of a body builder.

I ofcourse am biased to only finding my husband sexually attractive, but since meeting him I have been able to pay more attention and there are some tall as well as attractive Asian men out there but unfortunately I haven't seen very many. Asian men in general are stereotyped too badly first of all and grouped together, pretty much the way Blacks are lumped up, when there are so many cultural differences between Asian groups. Their features can be distinctly different as well when you're familiar with the different groups, like for example Northern Chinese usually being taller and lighter than Southern Chinese... my husband is Northern Chinese, and all Asians do not have single lid eyes, some have 2 lids naturally just like Americans do.

My husband definitely does not fit the Asian male stereotype as he is 6'4", speaks flawless English, has perfect teeth, is a creative artsy type rather then a math or computer nerd, is definitely not small below, and has been approached for modeling a few times when we've been travelling. He goes against the Asian male norm! Media has done a fantastic job of hating on the Asian male and portraying them all to be that Long Dong Duck and William Hung idiot! :(

Anyways just trying to get rid of the stereotypes a little bit here!

Wedding Day Pic

Oldschool Pic

Thank you for that! You and your husband are a beautiful couple. :)

I know that many of the women on this board are only commenting on their "experiences", but to make assumptions about the billions of Asian men on this Earth based on the one or two they've dated is unfair. :nono: You'd think that as a people who have negative stereotypes about them CONSTANTLY reinforced by the media, people of other races, and sometimes members of our own race, that we'd be just a bit more understanding.

Big Bang is a r&b/pop group from korea. They are part of YG family the reigning "black" music factory for Seoul.

This is taeyang (real name Young Bae Dong)
2395834263_9227b82f66.jpg

This is the video for one of the groups songs back when young bae had cornrows
He looks like a black Omarion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8de5MetW8A

This is T.O.P (real name Seung Hyun Choi) He's the rapper from the group.
2334206920_b932eba57f.jpg

2396669488_21e38b7038.jpg

This is Teddy Park. He is in another group from the same company as Big Bang.
teddy7.jpg

teddy4.jpg

this is my favorite 1tym song. (The other american in the group is Danny he has frosted tips and is wearing white t-shirt with green trim and he's raps right after teddy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM0BfKSWyak

So Yes. Love Asian men and they are just as sexy as any race.

:lick: giiiiirrrrrrllll. you about me make me come thru this screen and eat him up. yea i heard hes a singer and that he actually sings very well. do u watch asian dramas? i fell in love w. him in "a love to kill" that series was beautiful. but it pissed me off cause it was sad as hell. and frustrating. Gosh, im getting emotional just thinking about it. (lol, as u can see im serious about my dramas) that was the first korean drama i watched but b/c of how tragic it was it was almost my last. ur about to make me put the last one on my desktop too. lol. but im prob gonna listen to some of these songs u posted up soon. :grin:

p.s. yea. my post was old as hell.

OMG, I know this is quoted from over 2 months ago, but I just had to post some pictures of sexy, sweet, honey-voiced Rain! He sings, too - mostly R&B and Hip-Hop.

I'm also "seeing" a Japanese man who I think is just delicious :lick:.

Enjoy the eye-candy!

bw-rain.jpg

Melts my heart.

rain-body.jpg

Look at those abs!

Rain-Wallpaper-Ann-tintedrain.jpg

This is my desktop image right now!

There are attractive men of every race. That being said, I tend to fall for the "urban" looking types of Asian male. My roommate is Korean, so to get to know her better, I started googling famous musicians that she would be listening to. I think Rain is cute. There's also an actor named Kim Bum that could get it:

kimbum-20080221-popseoul.jpg

Kind of related: there's this man named JYP (the richest asian entertainer, pretty much the asian p-diddy) that can dance his @$$ off!!! He's not cute at all but I thought you ladies would enjoy the video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4BE1rOlbyqU

Last edited:
Ok the more I'm looking at some of these pictures the more I'm thinking my man looks good compared to these guys (he's Asian by the way). I was at a street festival today and looking at the Asian guys and for the most part they were not cute. I'm thinking dang my man has it going on so much more than them :lachen:. I never really compared him like that until seeing these pictures yesterday.

I don't find asian men attractive at all. I've never seen one that I thought was attractive. But I'm talking about east asian, south asian men can be very attractive.

I am married to a fantastic Asian man ~ he is a great husband, lover, friend, provider, protector... you name it, he's great at it. He defies so many of the stereotypes about Asian men!

Anyway, I haven't always dated Asian men; but my husband of 2 years just swept me off my feet!

Jason Scott Lee: from the Jungle Book and the Bruce Lee Story.:lick::lick:

dd-jsl_s.jpg

Paolo Montalban: Brandy's prince charming in Cinderella. :lick::lick:
I thought it was so crazy that Whoppi Goldberg played his mother and a white guy played his father in that movie. lol.:spinning:
paolo3.jpg

Some of the men in this thread are nice-looking.

To tell you the truth, if a man isn't black or hispanic(the black variety)...I don't really notice him. He has to make himself seen.
I like aggressive, charismatic men. Go-getters.

To me, the issue with other races of men is that they act like they're intimidated by black women and their infamous 'attitude'.
I had a white dude tell me he'd date black women if they 'weren't all so damn bossy'...
I had to laugh.
Sistas get such a bad rap sometimes--and lord knows there are other groups who are equally fiery!:nono:
As I told this one white dude (he was asking a million and one questions about whether black women date white men), "It's our strength and will that defines us as a group. Sistas can be gentle and feminine---damn!" LOL

It's funny how often I find myself in these conversations with these white dudes. I don't even date white men...

Anywho--I hate to stereotype but--I don't know any better.:grin:
Umm....aren't most Asians on the small side?:ohwell:
I mean most Asian women are slight in figure. So it'd make sense that their men were too.
I'm not attracted to short, small men.

He'd have to be taller and thicker in order for me to feel attraction.
Because I'm short but I am solid woman.
If I straddled a small man, I'd prolly crush his wee little pelvis...

An attractive man is an attractive man regardless of ethnicity, but I will say one of my best friends is an very attractive Asian man. Great body and matching personality... he definitely sets a standard for Asian men.

Back