Sense and Sensuality ("Loving" Spinny)

Any ladies have advice on learning to do your own bikini wax? I'm fine with the front, but between the legs is murder!!

Do you get brazilians?

I do my own but have been getting waxed previously. You just have to go for it. If you can take someone else doing it you can do it yourself. Start with small sections and good thing you can always take breaks. I use sugar wax or tea tree wax which is great for me. I also always have a show playing in the background or soothing music to distract me.

I want to try using cerapil wax when I have the money to buy it. I do all my waxing myself. It is time consuming until you get it down the routine of it. Takes me 20 to do a full Brazilian.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Is anyone doing any specific diets to give them more energy and in turn make them more radiant? I would like to do a detox and then start juicing daily.

I've been doing more water, white and roobis teas and fruits/veg. I can't diet much because we are ttc. I think a clean diet high in antioxidants is the best thing for giving that glow. When I was raw vegan I was radiant even bare faced.

Is anyone doing any specific diets to give them more energy and in turn make them more radiant? I would like to do a detox and then start juicing daily.

I was drinking hot water with lemon and honey when I woke up in the morning before I ate anything. This is supposedly an old Asian beauty treatment. It detoxes the body, clears the skin, and helps with weight loss. I only did it for about a week and a half. I believe it assisted with decreasing my appetite. I will have to do it for a longer period of time to determin if I really see the benefits. I am going to start again when I get back in town.

I took Enyo's 'hands' advice yesterday, and one of my 'roughest/ alpha male' friends gave me three compliments on them. I have never seen this man so affectionate before; I've known him since 1998! All of sudden, he is fawning over my fingers, nails, palms... I'm not even going to get into the extra-long hugs. Now I have to see this work on someone I'm interested in. :lol:

I took Enyo's 'hands' advice yesterday, and one of my 'roughest/ alpha male' friends gave me three compliments on them. I have never seen this man so affectionate before; I've known him since 1998! All of sudden, he is fawning over my fingers, nails, palms... I'm not even going to get into the extra-long hugs. Now I have to see this work on someone I'm interested in. :lol:

What hand advice?

This is perfect. I've always wanted and older sister (five brothers). :lol: My mother was always very busy working so I never learned much about womanhood from her. I've been wanting a mentor for a very long time.

ETA: Not to put you in particular on the spot, just speaking generally re: mentor.

I don't feel saying nice things to people is putting them on the spot. :)

Do you get brazilians?

I do my own but have been getting waxed previously. You just have to go for it. If you can take someone else doing it you can do it yourself. Start with small sections and good thing you can always take breaks. I use sugar wax or tea tree wax which is great for me. I also always have a show playing in the background or soothing music to distract me.

I want to try using cerapil wax when I have the money to buy it. I do all my waxing myself. It is time consuming until you get it down the routine of it. Takes me 20 to do a full Brazilian.

I dunno what you'd call it, but I like to do the labia majora and half of the mons pubis. The latter is easy, but that labia? Ack! Maybe I should squat over the mirror or something. :look:

I know right? I'm so jealous of that intern :look::lol:

:heart:

Girl, the power of the hands must be respected! I'm glad it worked for you.

What hand advice?

Page 12.

Last edited:
I am reading Island Beneath the Sea and it is a rough but good read.

This weekend I went to Americana with the dude and we had a blast. We went to LV and I tried on the cutest peep toes. I know he is going to buy me the pair I tried on as I saw him leave his information to pick some "things" up next Saturday with the gentleman that was helping us. We went to Sephora and he acted like he was not memorizing the Nars blush, YSL lip stain and Tocca perfume I liked. We had such a nice time and everyone complimented us as a couple. I felt beautiful and it showed. I am telling ya, that sensual energy is something. It shows in how the women and men spoke to me over the weekend.

I went to Forever21 on Friday after work and one particular young women fell all over to help me and did not do the same for others. I thought it was my imagination at first but the more I paid attention, she really seemed like she enjoyed helping me.

How was everyone's weekend. Enyo, did you get any tips on how to do your own Brazilian waxing? And did you wear makeup to work today? :)

I am reading Island Beneath the Sea and it is a rough but good read.

This weekend I went to Americana with the dude and we had a blast. We went to LV and I tried on the cutest peep toes. I know he is going to buy me the pair I tried on as I saw him leave his information to pick some "things" up next Saturday with the gentleman that was helping us. We went to Sephora and he acted like he was not memorizing the Nars blush, YSL lip stain and Tocca perfume I liked. We had such a nice time and everyone complimented us as a couple. I felt beautiful and it showed. I am telling ya, that sensual energy is something. It shows in how the women and men spoke to me over the weekend.

I went to Forever21 on Friday after work and one particular young women fell all over to help me and did not do the same for others. I thought it was my imagination at first but the more I paid attention, she really seemed like she enjoyed helping me.

How was everyone's weekend. @Enyo, did you get any tips on how to do your own Brazilian waxing? And did you wear makeup to work today? :)

@Lucie, yes, Mama, I did! I feel good. :yep: As for the waxing, the tips said to use very small strips (I had not been doing that), and to squat over a mirror if you have good balance because you will be able to see everything while keeping your hands free.

I totally agree with you about sensual energy. It's attractive to both genders regardless of sexuality.

Ok, so I'm reading "The Art of Seduction" and I now see why I'm sometimes called manipulating by certain family members and formers lovers. I do employ bits and pieces of each archetype without realizing it. It's funny how a lot of that stuff can be applied to non-sexual/non-romantic relationships too.

Ok, so I'm reading "The Art of Seduction" and I now see why I'm sometimes called manipulating by certain family members and formers lovers. I do employ bits and pieces of each archetype without realizing it. It's funny how a lot of that stuff can be applied to non-sexual/non-romantic relationships too.

I am reading this now as well! I instantly saw myself as the Coquette:look: Of course I may be bits and pieces of others as well.

Hey ladies, how's it going? I'm still in redecorating mode and I can't wait for it to be complete!! I found some luxurious sheets and duvet sets.

Hey ladies, how's it going? I'm still in redecorating mode and I can't wait for it to be complete!! I found some luxurious sheets and duvet sets.

FemmeFatale- sounds nice Cant wait till I get my own place...I went to a few of my friends new places this past mth and I took notes....love an inviting home

Adonia1987- great video...this is something else I am working on....my vulnerability

So far i've been reading the book of Proverbs which speaks on wisdom and i'm practicing how I speak to others and also practing how I carry myself and I see more ppl have been eyeing me and smiling at me......i'm getting more in touch with my inner feminine side lol I also have been watching how Beyonce carries herself when she walks...been taking notes.....I love a nice feminine walk on another lady so I need to master it

I'm trying to get back into hair and make-up. I'm also mentally making lesson plans for my intern. Now that her confidence is getting up there, I'll have to take her out so we can practice harnessing her natural presence. :yep:

I am doing great, I am finding ways to deal with my emotions. Belly dancing is my favorite thing to do these days. I love it and I am thinking about performing in the fall.

I have Simply Irresistible, but somehow I am not interested enough to finish it. If any of you ladies have free books, please share them with me.

I have a book called "Meditation Secrets for Women". It has helped me a lot these past days to clear my head and get some positive energy back. I recommend this book to those who want to meditate and embrace their feminine side. I like that it is geared towards women.

I am attracting a lot of male attention everywhere I go. I don't want to sound arrogant but I am intrigued by this. I am the same person from the outside. Actually, I lost weight since breaking up with my boyfriend(I was already skinny and hated it).Even at times when I looked my best, I never had that much attention from men. I believe the soul searching and all the reading I did had a subconscious effect. I can't explain it.

I read something about paradigm shifts and I really believe that this is what happened sometime during the last two months.

Adonia1987 that is wonderful. When you feel better about yourself, it shows in your face, energy and aura. I agree. The soul searching and reading did shift your energy around. The funny thing about appearance is that even though we see what we look like. We do not see our physical better than others. So while you may be strutting in a million dollar outfit, negative energy, discontent and the like are always apparent.

I am attracting a lot of male attention everywhere I go. I don't want to sound arrogant but I am intrigued by this. I am the same person from the outside. Actually, I lost weight since breaking up with my boyfriend(I was already skinny and hated it).Even at times when I looked my best, I never had that much attention from men. I believe the soul searching and all the reading I did had a subconscious effect. I can't explain it.

I read something about paradigm shifts and I really believe that this is what happened sometime during the last two months.

Thats great!

I remember attracting lots of people(when I was very active in my reading and practices). I have somehow slipped, but I intend to get back on:yep:.

On another note: I think I have come to terms with accepting what my feminine qualities are. I think it was Vanthie who said to accept and just work with what you have. I fell into three modes of thinking in the past and that was rejecting norms of what is feminine and sensual, conforming to those norms, and now I am working on acceptance. Basically acceptance for what is and what is not me. So anything thing that can bring out my feminine essence without feeling fake and contrived is what I am embracing:yep:

@Adonia1987 that is wonderful. When you feel better about yourself, it shows in your face, energy and aura. I agree. The soul searching and reading did shift your energy around. The funny thing about appearance is that even though we see what we look like. We do not see our physical better than others. So while you may be strutting in a million dollar outfit, negative energy, discontent and the like are always apparent.

I like this alot!:yep::yep:

It is reminding me that being fiercely dressed is great, but it is imperative to radiate great energy, happiness and confidence in order to make a powerful impact.

Thats great!

I remember attracting lots of people(when I was very active in my reading and practices). I have somehow slipped, but I intend to get back on:yep:.

On another note: I think I have come to terms with accepting what my feminine qualities are. I think it was Vanthie who said to accept and just work with what you have. I fell into three modes of thinking in the past and that was rejecting norms of what is feminine and sensual, conforming to those norms, and now I am working on acceptance. Basically acceptance for what is and what is not me. So anything thing that can bring out my feminine essence without feeling fake and contrived is what I am embracing:yep:

ITA with your post. It is important to know what being feminine means to YOU. There is more than one way of being feminine. It is all about the energy you put out there. Accepting yourself is the only way you can radiate that kind of energy.

Hey ladies, how's it going?

So over the weekend I scored some super amazing deals on three luxurious duvet sets and sheets, both 1000 TC and they are absolutely heavenly. Now I just want my silk down comforter, lol.

FemmeFatale, is your duvet sex also silk? I just got finished ordering new pillows (Phoenix Down). I'm looking for rugs and new curtains.

Online sources:
One Kings Lane (www.onekingslane.com)
Joss & Main (www.jossandmain.com)

Also, for ladies looking for eastern makeup secrets, a friend just started a website importing beauty products from Asia (mainly Korea and Japan) - www.peachandlily.com

:giggle: at the Freudian slip, can't wait to tests my bedding out.

The duvet sets are single ply 1000 TC sateen cotton.

I'm wondering if this is what sensual overload does to a man :lol:

This was Richard Burton's description of Elizabeth Taylor when he first saw her.

Richard describing his first sight of a 19-year-old Elizabeth Taylor: "She was so extraordinarily beautiful that I nearly laughed out loud. She ... [was] famine, fire, destruction and plague ... the only true begetter. Her breasts were apocalyptic, they would topple empires before they withered ... her body was a miracle of construction ... She was unquestionably gorgeous. She was lavish. She was a dark, unyielding largesse. She was, in short, too bloody much ... Those huge violet blue eyes... had an odd glint... Aeons passed, civilizations came and went while these cosmic headlights examined my flawed personality. Every pockmark on my face became a crater of the moon."

Glad this thread got bumped! The library has the Brazilian sexy book. Definitely picking it up.

You guys should check your local library for some of these books.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back