Besides, my favourite colour is blue.

What about blue men?

blueman1.jpg

:lachen: YESSSSSSS BLUE MEN!!!
But, I'd be afraid of what he'd do
to my furniture and towels...
oh... and he definitely
won't be touching my hair!!!

My hubby is white. Men are men regardless of the color of their skin! The good and bad ones come in all colors, shapes and sizes!:)
ETA: He is so freakin' cool!

Last edited:
SouthernTease said:
:lachen: YESSSSSSS BLUE MEN!!!
But, I'd be afraid of what he'd do
to my furniture and towels...
oh... and he definitely
won't be touching my hair!!!

:lachen:

Good sense of humour.

And think of your pillows.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Offtopic SouthernTease. You'll get LOTS of pertinent dialouge and advice in each of the 22349273429934 responses this thread will have by this time tomorrow night.

Don't be alarmed if you see a few
:ohwell:
:look:
:confused:
:rolleyes:
:wallbash:
:nono:
:spinning:
:mad:
:nuts:
:hammer:
:computer:

types of smilies littered about the thread. That's perfectly normal. I promise. Standard procedure. You've already earned your star, so that part is out of the way. Also, don't be frightened by any disappearing act that'll occur should your thread become a casualty. That is normal too.

To answer the thread: A man is a man is a man is a man is a man. Period. :D Good night! :D

Sistaslick said:
Welcome to Offtopic SouthernTease. You'll get LOTS of pertinent dialouge and advice in each of the 22349273429934 responses this thread will have by this time tomorrow night.

types of smilies littered about the thread. That's perfectly normal. I promise. Standard procedure. You've already earned your star, so that part is out of the way. Also, don't be frightened by any disappearing act that'll occur should your thread become a casualty. That is normal too.

To answer the thread: A man is a man is a man is a man is a man. Period. :D Good night! :D

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

seraphinelle said:
Black and white is quite boring.
Besides, my favourite colour is blue.

What about blue men?

blueman1.jpg

I love blue men and The Blue Man Group.:lol: I think I posted about this in an old thread. :sekret:

Sistaslick said:

You read my mind. And ditto with the bolded.

Sistaslick said:
hey where's the smiley that is snackin' on popcorn? I can't find it :lol:
The popcorn guy isn't part of the smiley line up here (but it should be!).
When you see it posted, it's from posters private smiley collections
lurker-eating-popcorn.gif

That's all I'm adding to this thread because I am one of the ones who will post smileys like this
throwbrick.gif

fight.gif

shuriken.gif

eekout.gif

okaaay9sw.gif

madno.gif

scream3.gif

beat.gif

crazy.gif

dismay.gif

In response to seeing yet ANOTHER interracial dating thread..

Last edited:
Sistaslick said:

Sista, I came in here to say exactly this!:D

Back