Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
Sure sometimes. I don't know his name but in Jet Li's Fearless the guy who played Tanaka (last guy Jet's character fought) was hot. Arthel Neville's husband is cute and of course there's Keanu Reeves (English-Chinese-Hawaiian mix).

Energist, you and your hubby are a lovely couple.

Oh man I was really crazy about Keanu Reeves right after the Matrix Reloaded came out.

I answered 'No' to this poll a long time ago... but just a few weeks ago I met a FINE I mean FINE FINE FINE Asian guy at my new workplace!

I have such a crush on this kid lol, he's so funny and cute :)

images
images
matsumoto jun

6a00cd96f8e9a44cd500d4141c3ef63c7f-500pi
kamenashi kazuya (isnt he pretty?!)

images
images
rain

6a00d09e5db709be2b00d4142a65713c7f-500pi
oguri shun

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

:naughty::babyb::wasntme:

Yeah that ones I find attractive aren't what you would consider typical I guess. They are about 6 ft., broad shoulders, square jaw, medium brown skin tone. :yep:

If they fit the description for my type then they are fair game regardless of race.

I find some attractive, BUT y'all...my friend showed me this Japanese boy group the other day, and I sware I thought they were girls!!! I thought they were the Japanese version of the Spice girls or something. I know not every Asian guy is like that, because I've seen plenty, but she claimed Japanese guys were like that. I knew she was generalizing. :nono:

Sorry about my OT digression, but that was :shocked:

I can think of plenty of attractive Asian men. . .

Dante Basco (Filipino)
dbasco.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo (Korean)
korean-kwon-sang-woo-01.jpg

Kevan Ohtsji (Japanese)
k4opt.jpg

Jerome Ortiz (Filipino)
JeromeOrtiz02.gif

David Bromstad (I don't know but he's still hot)
388531.jpg

Yeah that ones I find attractive aren't what you would consider typical I guess. They are about 6 ft., broad shoulders, square jaw, medium brown skin tone. :yep:

If they fit the description for my type then they are fair game regardless of race.

this is me too. sometimes they are a little lighter but the other features you mentioned still stand. i rarely find asian men attractive but when i come across these types, i usually think they're hot.

Absolutely. When I was young I honestly thought I was going to grow up and marry Jet Li. :yep:

I don't discriminate.

I don't. ESPECIALLY that first one! He is OOGLY!

:eek2: we're gonna have to :swordfigh i kno u didnt just diss my babies. lol but honestly...REALLY?! .. i think they're all GORGEOUS! each one was on my comp background at some pt. idk, maybe i think they're more attractive b/c i've seen them in shows and liked their characters... or maybe u dont think asian men are attractive? all of them are a big deal in japan..except for the last one who is from korea.

...i HAVE been known to have "weird" tastes tho.. so maybe you're right. lol.

:eek2: we're gonna have to :swordfigh i kno u didnt just diss my babies. lol but honestly...REALLY?! .. i think they're all GORGEOUS! each one was on my comp background at some pt. idk, maybe i think they're more attractive b/c i've seen them in shows and liked their characters... or maybe u dont think asian men are attractive? all of them are a big deal in japan..except for the last one who is from korea.

...i HAVE been known to have "weird" tastes tho.. so maybe you're right. lol.

A fine man is a fine man, chile! Asian men aren't my first choice (they are on the shorter side, and I prefer tall men. Plus, I haven't heard many positive things about the.....length and girth:look:), but I wouldn't turn them down.

A fine man is a fine man, chile! Asian men aren't my first choice (they are on the shorter side, and I prefer tall men. Plus, I haven't heard many positive things about the.....length and girth:look:), but I wouldn't turn them down.

lol TRUE :grin: but yea the whole shortness thing is kind of an issue. im a little on the tall side and cant date a guy shorter than me. i prefer anything about 5'11 but 6ft and up is preferred. but about the issue of the ___ i would prefer small/average anyway :look: so im good lol :lachen: i still prefer my AA men tho

I watched an Indian movie last night that had this hot dude. His name is Aksay Kumar. He was tall dark and totally yummy. The movie was called Namaste London.

GW247H353

akshay_kumar_004.jpg

akshay_kumar_2.jpg

akumar51.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

Total HOTNESS!

Last edited:
Now Indian men, I can get down with!! (figuratively of course) lol:grin:

My SO is half Indian (but pretty much looks just Indian) and I love it. I'm obsessed with Bollywood films (at least used to be) and the guys can be pretty hot.

Last edited:
I find men in all races attractive. My computer repair guy is so hot. I go to him even if i dont have any problems with my laptop. I just want to :lick: him sometimes. He's Chinese. I dont mind their height im kinda on the short side too.

YUCK Nope..Cept for that one man in that movie with Aaliyah...
and the Indian guy who sits next to me but the average guy and the BSS or nail salon? chile please.

That Askay Kumar guy looks alot like this really handsome guy at the mall where I work. He is SO fine. all of the indian girls are crazy about him.

I've met a few asian men who were pretty tall. The tallest had to be about 6'2. I was stunned.

dang this is a long thread....and i enjoyed every page of it :grin:

cause i sure do find asian men attractive!when i was in middle school i had a huge crush on an asian guy straight from korea, there was a huge language barrier, but he was the nicest guy...funny, smart, and so friendly!!!

and then there's a filipino doctor where i work that is just too cute! he's taken, but he's just so attractive (short) but just so attractive.

i think it's something about the bone structure of the face that does it for me...but then again i can find beauty/attractiveness in any race....

thanks for the eye candy ladies :lick:

Gosh, but this thread has been going on a long time! Of course we're only keeping it going so we can reinforce the solidarity of sisterhood, by sharing opinions about the modern multicultural scene.

Pictures? Are there pictures in this thread? I didn't notice.

YUCK Nope..Cept for that one man in that movie with Aaliyah...
and the Indian guy who sits next to me but the average guy and the BSS or nail salon? chile please.

Gurl, I feel the same way. I saw one IRL that I wanted to ATTACK he was so fine :lick:, but on the regular, day to day? :nono:

No, i haven't seen a 100% asian man that I thought was hot. Usually, they're mixed with something and I still havent' seen too many of them that I thought was hot. Honestly, it's a height issue for me. I like em' tall.

yea.. bruce lee can get it any day.

but yes i do find asian men attractive. i actually have one as my background pic. i think his name is kamenashi kazuya or something along those lines. also matsumoto jun, my fav japanese actor, is hot too. there's this korean actor called rain who's hot. idk i watch a lot of asian dramas so i see a whole lot of asians that are attractive. i dont c them that often in real life tho :look:

OMG, I know this is quoted from over 2 months ago, but I just had to post some pictures of sexy, sweet, honey-voiced Rain! He sings, too - mostly R&B and Hip-Hop.

I'm also "seeing" a Japanese man who I think is just delicious :lick:.

Enjoy the eye-candy!

bw-rain.jpg

Melts my heart.

rain-body.jpg

Look at those abs!

Rain-Wallpaper-Ann-tintedrain.jpg

This is my desktop image right now!

I find some attractive, BUT y'all...my friend showed me this Japanese boy group the other day, and I sware I thought they were girls!!! I thought they were the Japanese version of the Spice girls or something. I know not every Asian guy is like that, because I've seen plenty, but she claimed Japanese guys were like that. I knew she was generalizing. :nono:

Sorry about my OT digression, but that was :shocked:

Yeah, East Asians tend to be a bit too androgynous for my tastes.

I have seen some fineeeeeeeee east asians before.

I used to have a thing for Indians.

I say YES! I love their culture, work ethic, their passion, their food, and their men. My son is half Asian :look: (he looks like a more handsome Tiger Woods)

OMG, I know this is quoted from over 2 months ago, but I just had to post some pictures of sexy, sweet, honey-voiced Rain! He sings, too - mostly R&B and Hip-Hop.

I'm also "seeing" a Japanese man who I think is just delicious :lick:.

Enjoy the eye-candy!

bw-rain.jpg

Melts my heart.

rain-body.jpg

Look at those abs!

Rain-Wallpaper-Ann-tintedrain.jpg

This is my desktop image right now!
Nice! :love:

Wow... people need to get out more... After all the talk about all the different kinds of black people? There are just as many types of Asian men... just like there are so many types of African, European, and American men... If you have only seen a handful of them (and even less than that, when it comes to the media), then you are not basing your conclusion on very much :/ I went to a high school that was over 20% Asian and my college is 36%. I have seen so many types of Asian people that it does not even occur to me to think of them a certain way (i.e.- short, brainy, pale, etc.). IMO, a good number of them of them take better care of themselves (both mentally and physically) than many other men. And that in itself is attractive :]

Very true. I think a lot of people say "Asian", but are thinking only of Eastern Asians. There are billions of people in the world who Americans would categorize as 'Asian' and there this is an unbelievable amount of diversity among them.

Back