Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
:nono2: ya'll are trippin. :lovedrool: There are some fine asian guys out there. They do tend to be short but ya'll 5 footers need to get on that! I swear this one asian guy that I see in the gym is gonna :stop: if I keep watching him do pull-ups. I wish I could :click: so ya'll could see this boy! If I was not married we would have been:drunk2: and:naughtycouch: weeks ago. You single girls need to get on it!

I swear that boy is fine, body bangin, tan, cute face. He is so fine. Let me stop because I got 3 more months until I see mine.

My cousin LOVES asian men. That's all she dates now (used to be hispanic men). The reasons being: most are educated and don't have a lot of issues including children out of wedlock. She doesn't mind the difference in size.

Now, for me, I don't find chinese, japanese, korean, vietnamese, etc., attractive enough to date although there are some fione ones out there. But I think there are some handsome tall Indian men and definitely Samoan men do it for me. I dated a couple of Indian guys (one was mixed with black and he was from Trinidad) and a Hawaiian guy back in the day....

im bad...please no one get angry..but

i googled some asian mens "privates" and most of them were really small.....:nono:

I've always thought Chow Yun-Fat as sexy...from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Attachments

• curseofpic.jpg
    curseofpic.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 27
I've been attracted to asian men before. There is one guy at this chinese food restaurant we visit and he is SO. handsome. I mean my mother saw it too. Then there was this other guy who worked there who actually flirted with me...He had that kinda..rocker asian guy look. So it depends...I wouldn't say they are my first choice but I wouldn't rule out the idea too quickly.

Yup!

I watched the movie Hero last night I was definitely drooling over Tony Leung

th-002.jpg
th-0294.jpg
2004_hero_wallpaper_002.jpg
2004_hero_002.jpg

index_01.jpg
2004_hero_005.jpg

Donnie Yen

And I can't forget my man

Jet Li

2004_hero_wallpaper_004.jpg

Ok this is weird, what the heck happened to all the other pictures I posted?

Last edited:
i dont know his name but that asian guy from "LOST" is FIONE!!! and he walks around alot with his shirt off. id be lost with him anyday.

um i'm in love with takeshi kaneshiro
takeshi_kaneshiro_01.jpg

and daniel henney

korean-daniel-henney.jpg

Daniel%20Henney.jpg

3dh2rb.jpg

oh, and sendhil ramamurthy from HEROES!
z4446343X.jpg

haha so many pictures

mm yes to the pictures in the post above me!

I don't know if anyone posted this, but do you remember Russel Wong from Vanishing Son? I was a teen when that show was out and... damn. :lick:

There are hot guys of every race... some may be too short for me to consider dating, but that doesn't mean they're not hot!

This is a very interesting post, I would have probably say no, I don't find Asian men attractive, but I realise that there is beauty in each race. I realise that we black from the African diasporia are very beautiful and we deserved to be loved and treated like Queens from whatever men we are involved in. Keep this thread going! :yay:

Ok let me try this again because I don't know what happened to the pictures I posted before.

Yummy Jason Scott Lee

13839.jpg

4051jason_scott_lee_01.jpg

3229607_tml.jpg

Daniel Dae Kim aka Jin from Lost

0000000759_20060919024405.jpg

2006-3-11-davie.jpg

small_18935.jpg

Tony Leung

hero.JPG

3123638_tml.jpg

20.jpg

b92c3234.jpg

Newbie on board. But yes I do find Asian men attractive. Here are some:

Won_Bin_Black_Suit.jpg
Won Bin (from Korean drama Autumn in my Heart)

karan5.jpg
Karan Nath (India actor and tennis player)

and Kal Penn (from harold and kumar go to white castle)
yes he is an Asian man (asian doesn't just mean Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, etc)

kal-penn-nirali.jpg

kumargogol.jpg

reminds me of JD from scrubs... who i also have a little crushie on :D

I sort of forget that East Indians are considered Asians (or are they I heard somewhere that before they were Caucasian) whatever I forgot my man Sayid!

sayid.jpg

sayid.jpg

lost_sayid_dure_2.jpg

Sayid_Melendi.jpg

yea.. bruce lee can get it any day.

but yes i do find asian men attractive. i actually have one as my background pic. i think his name is kamenashi kazuya or something along those lines. also matsumoto jun, my fav japanese actor, is hot too. there's this korean actor called rain who's hot. idk i watch a lot of asian dramas so i see a whole lot of asians that are attractive. i dont c them that often in real life tho :look:

Yes Japanese men are hawt. I went out with a few. I chatted with one online that was a straight up freak. Glad I didn't meet him in person. One was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen. He was half Japanese half Chinese. One was a FWB kind of thing he ended my three year dry spell :eyebrows2 ya mean? The stereotype is not always true. He worked it. :lachen:

I don't have a preference to any race, i think each race has it's beauty. I can find something I like about white guys and something different i like about black guys. I do find asian men just as sexually attractive as men from any other race. and i do have a huge crush on Will Yun Lee. (oh and im a bruce lee fanatic too, i love kung fu movies)
WillYunLee2.jpg

he was on mariah carey's boy (i need you) viedo and the Movie "Torque"

Back