Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
sensiblesista said:
my boyfriend is mixed with white and chinese but he doesn't look chinese at all. He still considers himself to be Chinese. Race has never been an issue in our relationship, so sometimes when he refers to himself as a Chinese guy it throws me off a little bit, because i forget he's "chinese":lol:

but race and skin color aside, he's the kindest, sweetest man i've ever met!
And really that's all that matters. He looks like a cuddle bear. I'm sure you're very happy. :yep:

gloomgeisha said:
And really that's all that matters. He looks like a cuddle bear. I'm sure you're very happy. :yep:

yeah, he's a total teddy bear.:D
It's wonderful when you finally find a man who treats you like a queen--regardless of race.:)

Much2much41 said:
Not really. I've seen maybe two that were cute, but in general, they do nothing for me. I just love black men too much. Somethin about the "swagger" :love:

What is a "swagger"?

I've heard this term many times on LHCF but still don't know what it means?

Poohbear said:
I think this is reason why I laughed, but on a serious note, I think this could be the reason why some black women don't find any other race attractive except their own. They never thought about another race being attractive such as the Japenese guy, or a Chinese guy, so on, so forth. Speaking for myself, I never found an Asian man sexually attractive but I have found other races attractive (like whites, latinos, or mixed races) but when it comes to marriage or a serious relationship, I plan on doing that with a black guy.

ITA. I never really looked at asian men in a sexual light. I have dated white, biracial: white and black, and latino men but at the end of the day, i want to marry a black man. i love being black and i want to share my life with a man that looks like me. that may be racist or whatever but that's just how i feel.

Xavier said:
What is a "swagger"?

I've heard this term many times on LHCF but still don't know what it means?

It's the WALK, it's the TALK, it's that SEXY that black men have. It's the aura they carry that's unlike any other group of men (as a whole). It's the walk (like Morris Chestnut or Denzel), the attitude, the finesse (like Billy D. Williams in Lady Sings the Blues), and just the overall persona. They walk like they have great big :censored:, and they have to walk AROUND them! Hope that makes sense ;)

Much2much41 said:
It's the WALK, it's the TALK, it's that SEXY that black men have. It's the aura they carry that's unlike any other group of men (as a whole). It's the walk (like Morris Chestnut or Denzel), the attitude, the finesse (like Billy D. Williams in Lady Sings the Blues), and just the overall persona. They walk like they have great big :censored:, and they have to walk AROUND them! Hope that makes sense ;)

Girl, TELL IT!!!!

Lord. I was bored today and going through some of my personal archives and I ran across this man here.

Oh my Jesus. He is scraggly, and looks like he smokes too damn much, but Jesus Christ. It don't make no sense for a man to be this fine. I may be the only person in the world who thinks so...but very few celebrities turn me on like he did today. I jumped on my husband and he was like "What's wrong with you?" :lachen:

Tiger JK, Korean rapper in the group called Drunken Tiger. They are very good, and put most rappers these days to shame. He has swagger, and doesn't mind a little mocha in his coffee. His girlfriend is also a rapper, and half black.

jk1.jpg

I think there are sexy men in every race so yes I do find sexy Asian men sexually attractive. I do love black men, but when it comes to being in love with someone when you get to that point race won't even matter if he treats you like a princess and gives you butterflies.

I have never really thought about them, one way or another...however, since this thread has been in effect, I'll admit to lookin a bit closer... :p

tryin to to see what cha-all are talkin bout, and all....:lol:

Depends on the man. I have met some cuties! I find Garrett Wang (Star Trek:Voyager- Commander Kim) to be cute as well as B.D. Wong (Law & Order SVU-Dr Huang) to be just yummy! :D

I lived in Japan for 2 years and let me tall you, the men over thier are H.O.T.!:D and if Jet Li ever decides he wants a sista, He can definately holla at me!:lol:

I know quite a few of my black female friends who frequent this site.

http://www.aznlover.com

I was invited there by a friend of mine who was dating an asian guy (married to him now). I posted for awhile but after reading some of the things they say about black men - well...it irritated me a bit. :perplexed

They don't seem to like white men or black men. If you look up certain topics on that site...they are downright angry.

I was invited there by a friend of mine who was dating an asian guy (married to him now). I posted for awhile but after reading some of the things they say about black men - well...it irritated me a bit. :perplexed

They don't seem to like white men or black men. If you look up certain topics on that site...they are downright angry.

Jason Scott Lee is at the top of the page! Now HE is fine!!! :lick:

Jason Scott Lee is at the top of the page! Now HE is fine!!! :lick:

I don't like it. Makes me feel fetish-y when I visit. I think asian men are gawgeous, and every once in a while, I can uphold the Asian man. But, I don't want to visit thats AAALL asian all the time.

I'm such a sucker for Asian men. Especially Japanese and Korean. Thai isn't bad either. Takeshi Kaneshiro is so hot <3 Ugghhh something about their face and long black hair - I LOVE long hair on men jkhgfakdf

Okay I'm done haha.

Sure. Cute is cute.

For some reason I attract a lot of Asian guys. I had one Asian lady ask me if I spray myself with some kind of Asian man come hither scent, she was joking of course.
Theres one Asian guy in particular that is the manager at a local BR. He is probably one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. He had a voice like a young Barry White. He was very s.e.x.y. :yep:

I used to think the Russel Wong was sexy. And I sometimes think Ken Watanbe is sexy. But in general, I don't. I've never been attracted to Asian men I've seen walking down the street. This is interesting because it kind of gives me a new perspective on someone saying "I'm not attracted to this or that race" I am not, in general, attracted to Asian men, but those who I do find attractive are not verry "Asian" looking to me. I'm not sure what that really means, so don't drill me. I need to think about this some more.

I knew one extremely sexy, tall, well built Korean guy in college, hot, Hot, HOT!!! At work not to long ago I met a very sexy Chinese man. He was tall, handsome and extremely nice.

Softresses

The Asian guys I find attractive all tend to be Korean or Mongolian. I tend to find the wider/stronger faces of Korean guys more attractive. Sometimes they remind me of African ebony sculpting I've seen with the very high cheekbones and broad faces.

Karl Yune :grin:

50921483bw4.jpg

AM827CR.jpg

The first two. The man in the first picture (forgot his name) has such a striking bone structure to me.
200701040007_02.jpg

Last edited:
Back