Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
This is an old picture of me and my bf.He is a chinese american.

EandM.jpg

EandM2.jpg

there was this one asian guy at my school when i got here, he was tall and buff...he made me take a second look. i also found the man in the geisha movie to be attractive. right now i'm kinda talking to this dude who is mixed with korean...he looks like he could be Amerie's little brother, same dark smooth skin and all....ooooh, i need to call him :lol:

Energist said:
I ofcourse am biased to only finding my husband sexually attractive, but since meeting him I have been able to pay more attention and there are some tall as well as attractive Asian men out there but unfortunately I haven't seen very many. Asian men in general are stereotyped too badly first of all and grouped together, pretty much the way Blacks are lumped up, when there are so many cultural differences between Asian groups. Their features can be distinctly different as well when you're familiar with the different groups, like for example Northern Chinese usually being taller and lighter than Southern Chinese... my husband is Northern Chinese, and all Asians do not have single lid eyes, some have 2 lids naturally just like Americans do.

My husband definitely does not fit the Asian male stereotype as he is 6'4", speaks flawless English, has perfect teeth, is a creative artsy type rather then a math or computer nerd, is definitely not small below, and has been approached for modeling a few times when we've been travelling. He goes against the Asian male norm! Media has done a fantastic job of hating on the Asian male and portraying them all to be that Long Dong Duck and William Hung idiot! :(

Anyways just trying to get rid of the stereotypes a little bit here!

Wedding Day Pic

46346186_o.jpg

Oldschool Pic

46347036_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/4/5/0/5/webimg/46347036_o.jpg
You two look so good together! It is rare to see a black woman with an Asian man. I'd love to see more. I also love your hair, it is great!

Like I said before, I love Asian men. :drunk: :spinning: But I'm married but I would not give up my hubby for anything.

For the longest I had a crush on ol' boy from Mulan, yes, the Disney cartoon movie. He was too fine :lol: ! But on a real note, I have dated two asian boys, both Chinese, so I guess I can say that I find them attractive. I have really been seing some extra fine Indian boys these days too, but since I'm taken, I'm not really looking all that hard.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Glossyxlipz, I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you part Asian at all? You remind me of Crystal Kay a little bit :)

Yes, I too hope to see more AM/BF couples in the future. I personally think that the Asian and Black community have a lot in common when they get involved in each others lives. The two are pretty segregated unfortunately again all thanks to media :ohwell: I realized this after meeting my husband and meeting the people in his circle. I surprised them and they surprised me. I feel very very close to them now and they aren't all that Americanized either. Even though they are here in America, they have kept a lot of their traditional roots and a lot of their culture reminds me of Southern Black culture. My husband and my mother can sit and talk for hours on hours about things that both can relate to, it's amazing! The moral values are very similar with certain Asian cultures and Southern Black or Caribbean cultures :)

Energist, you are very pretty and I think you and your husband make such an adorable couple!! Best wishes for a happy and prosperous future together. :)

Energist said:
Thanks everyone for the comments. Glossyxlipz, I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you part Asian at all? You remind me of Crystal Kay a little bit :)

Yup I am 1/2 black and 1/2 filipina.

Energist said:
I ofcourse am biased to only finding my husband sexually attractive, but since meeting him I have been able to pay more attention and there are some tall as well as attractive Asian men out there but unfortunately I haven't seen very many. Asian men in general are stereotyped too badly first of all and grouped together, pretty much the way Blacks are lumped up, when there are so many cultural differences between Asian groups. Their features can be distinctly different as well when you're familiar with the different groups, like for example Northern Chinese usually being taller and lighter than Southern Chinese... my husband is Northern Chinese, and all Asians do not have single lid eyes, some have 2 lids naturally just like Americans do.

My husband definitely does not fit the Asian male stereotype as he is 6'4", speaks flawless English, has perfect teeth, is a creative artsy type rather then a math or computer nerd, is definitely not small below, and has been approached for modeling a few times when we've been travelling. He goes against the Asian male norm! Media has done a fantastic job of hating on the Asian male and portraying them all to be that Long Dong Duck and William Hung idiot! :(

Anyways just trying to get rid of the stereotypes a little bit here!

Wedding Day Pic

46346186_o.jpg

Oldschool Pic

46347036_o.jpg

Just checked back in and these pics knocked my socks off. Your hubby is DAMNED FOINE..Where in the world did you find him? And how can I clone him?:lachen: :lachen:
How does his family feel about it?

Sure sometimes. I don't know his name but in Jet Li's Fearless the guy who played Tanaka (last guy Jet's character fought) was hot. Arthel Neville's husband is cute and of course there's Keanu Reeves (English-Chinese-Hawaiian mix).

Energist, you and your hubby are a lovely couple.

cocosweet said:
Sure sometimes. I don't know his name but in Jet Li's Fearless the guy who played Tanaka (last guy Jet's character fought) was hot. Arthel Neville's husband is cute and of course there's Keanu Reeves (English-Chinese-Hawaiian mix).

Energist, you and your hubby are a lovely couple.

He's a cutie pie......:grin:

My first was Chinese and Black and FIONE!!!!! He had a beautiful carmel complexion that was even all over, tall, extremely deep voice like Barry White (my friends and I used to call him just to hear his answering machine message), full lips, beautiful hair w/ curls....and his package - let's just say.....hung like a horse! :grin: That brotha was FIONE!!!!!! I was so shy around him and just plain sprung. LAWD have mercy it don't make sense for someone to look that good.

AnnDriena_ said:
Just checked back in and these pics knocked my socks off. Your hubby is DAMNED FOINE..Where in the world did you find him? And how can I clone him?:lachen: :lachen:
How does his family feel about it?

Awww thanks :) You're too funny :D His parents are very happy for the both of us. I was worried about that, because his parents are very traditional, but they know that I'm an ambitious woman, take a huge interest in their culture, and take care of their son, so they've embraced me. Asian parents mostly worry about the cultural differences and if the ones that their children are marrying will fit into the family dynamic. I am learning to speak Mandarin, I follow the different traditions, and I know how to cook traditional Chinese meals... that is VERY IMPORTANT to them...lol. I felt really good when they told him that they are so glad that they dont have to worry about him anymore because he has me (they live in China) That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They are looking for grandkids now lol.

When I was in high school, this one guy, who happen to be asian would walk by and it seemed like all conversation would stop. He came near my area one day and did the little head nod and "what's up" I damn near fainted:lol: He was just so cool and nonchalant, and Gorgeous!!!

Also, if you are into neo soul, check out toshi kubota. He is the truth.

The Hollywood stereotypes about Asian men are ridiculous and just as pervasive as the Black stereotypes unfortunately. They never really get to play sexy roles. I guess they're afraid that if they put too many hot Asian guys on TV maybe the Asian women will throw out their American husbands. :ohwell:

esoterica said:
Paul Kim from this season of American Idol is hot as hell with a voice to die for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNqEpJns2M
I agree! I thought he was voted off way too soon. I think not as many people voted for him because of the stereotypes of Asian men singing bad karaoke. I think some people don't think Asians can sing that well even though you could hear that he sang very well. Oh yeah and I though he was great looking too!:grin:

I think it depends on where you live and the different urban influences around. Coming from where I lived ....I never even thought about Asian men, but now where I live they are everywhere, and they are not the stereotypical math book carrying nerds that we often times see on TV. They are baggy pants wearing, cornrow having, sexy men.......or straight from fast and furious:lol: . Either way is sexy to me!!!

It depends on the type of Asian...most of the ones I find attractive are actually bi-racial. The guy from Iron Chef America isn't bad. Also there are a lot of West Asians(????) , from Turkey or Middle Eastern countries that I find attractive but I have yet to see a Japanese or Korean or Chinese man that was remotely cute.

i found this pic of Patienz(sp?) from FOL 2 and her boyfriend. I usually don't find asian men attractive but I think he's cute!

1182483665_l.jpg

sorry for the big pic!

Last edited:
My sister is married to an Asian man, he is bi-racial, half white and half Japanese. She said she was surprised as all get out when he approached her, lol, but they have been married over 10 years.

One thing I have noticed is that Asian genes are really strong. Her daughter looks NOTHING like her. I am posting a pic of them, she is the spitting image of her dad. This is them at her Daddy Daughter Dance...soo cute, lol.
l_04df1ae7cb111678787b881696594f7f.jpg

STLCoverGirl said:
My sister is married to an Asian man, he is bi-racial, half white and half Japanese. She said she was surprised as all get out when he approached her, lol, but they have been married over 10 years.

One thing I have noticed is that Asian genes are really strong. Her daughter looks NOTHING like her. I am posting a pic of them, she is the spitting image of her dad. This is them at her Daddy Daughter Dance...soo cute, lol.
l_04df1ae7cb111678787b881696594f7f.jpg

What an adorable picture.

No, I don't usually fine Asian men attractive. I did dated a Filipino guy once for about a year. He only dated AA women and he went to a HBCU. I guess the fact that he seemed to be in his element when around AAs, we were able to relate to each other and it didn't really feel like I was dating a tradition asian man, if that makes any sense. My first perference is AA men BTW.

aquarian1252004 said:
. . . .is it true what they say about Asian men having ummmmmm small :censored:?

Honey, I'm an EXPERT on this. Hell to the NAW!!! Don't believe the hype. The biggest dude I ever been with was Asian, and my hubby is nothing to sleep on either! Plus the... uh... oral skills, definately on POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can definately say the Asian genes are crazy strong. My husband is only half japanese, but our little girl looks just straight up Asian, only with gorgeous corkscrew curls. People ask me if I'm her nanny!!

I've always found Asian guys to be very sexy, and I also love the nerdy type of men in general. DH is the most intelligent man I've ever met, and I find that sexy. He might not be cover model sexy like Energist's husband, but he's cute, to me, and what a great husband! He takes care of home, always. Great dad, too. I couldn't ask for a better match for me.

Last edited:
i just saw a FINE Japanese guy in this club, Yokohama Bay Hall, close to Tokyo. He was tall, had some cornrows & they were long too. I was looking for him all night to ask him to dance. when i was getting ready to leave, i finally saw him-he was on stage DJing. i was like damn! maybe next time...

joyousnerd said:
Honey, I'm an EXPERT on this. Hell to the NAW!!! Don't believe the hype. The biggest dude I ever been with was Asian, and my hubby is nothing to sleep on either! Plus the... uh... oral skills, definately on POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can definately say the Asian genes are crazy strong. My husband is only half japanese, but our little girl looks just straight up Asian, only with gorgeous corkscrew curls. People ask me if I'm her nanny!!

I've always found Asian guys to be very sexy, and I also love the nerdy type of men in general. DH is the most intelligent man I've ever met, and I find that sexy. He might not be cover model sexy like Energist's husband, but he's cute, to me, and what a great husband! He takes care of home, always. Great dad, too. I couldn't ask for a better match for me.

I was waiting for someone to ask that question... :lol:

But glad to hear that, I thought that.

I am 'talking' to a chinese guy right now, he checks all the boxes. I'm in like with him, LOL.

And he's real tall.

Not really. I've seen maybe two that were cute, but in general, they do nothing for me. I just love black men too much. Somethin about the "swagger" :love:

my boyfriend is mixed with white and chinese but he doesn't look chinese at all. He still considers himself to be Chinese. Race has never been an issue in our relationship, so sometimes when he refers to himself as a Chinese guy it throws me off a little bit, because i forget he's "chinese":lol:

but race and skin color aside, he's the kindest, sweetest man i've ever met!

Attachments

• up2.jpg
    up2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 97
Back