Do you find Asian men sexually attractive?

In General, Do You Find Asian Men Sexually Attractive?

• Yes, love 'em!!

Votes: 134 15.2%
  • Yes, but not my first preference

Votes: 258 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 374 42.5%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 113 12.9%

• Total voters
I definitely find asian men sexually attractive.:grin: Yummy, yummy!

To be honest, asian men are my first preference. I really thought I was going to marry an asian guy.

(my hubby's latino)

Off topic: llpru, I'm going to follow you around this board just so I can stare at your baby!!!! My goodness what a doll!!:p

AnnDriena_ said:
Off topic: llpru, I'm going to follow you around this board just so I can stare at your baby!!!! My goodness what a doll!!:p

Hahaha! Thanks so much. She gets so many praises on here. Her head is definitely going to blow up:lachen:

llpru said:
I definitely find asian men sexually attractive.:grin: Yummy, yummy!

To be honest, asian men are my first preference. I really thought I was going to marry an asian guy.

(my hubby's latino)
Yeah me too! I grew up watching martial arts movies and manga, maybe that's why. And everyone seems to divide the world into two categories: blacks and whites, which made me curious about other ethnicities.

I dated an Asian man in college and lets just say that he was "short" all around............including height. But he was cute though!

I put no but it depends. Some of them hve a certain swagger that is sexy. But they are also usually mixed with something else.

Nope but there's an Asian guy at my school that is FINE AS H***. He's the first Asian guy that has been attactive to me.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
I find some Asian men attractive only if they are mixed with black. Other than that nope I am not attracted to Asian men.

I'm from Cali and there are alot of mixed asian guys. Don't count out some of the White and Asian mixed guys because i know some that are seriously Banging!

I'm living in Japan right now, and most of the men I have seen don't do it for me. They are VERY nice people though, probably the friendliest you'll ever meet. I really can't get down with their fashion sense either. The men & women here dress like people in the 80's. But there are ALOT of young Japanese men & women who LOVE black culture. They wear the hip-hop clothes and listen to the music. They're pretty cool to party with in the club. I am attracted to mixed asian guys, those mixed with black, etc. I do love their slanted eyes. The only asian guys i have seen that i thought were cute was the guy from The Last Samurai and Jet Li.

I met a black woman over here who is married to a Japanese guy & they have a cute little boy. he looks like an asian person with a nice tan.

Last edited:
If they look like that guy on 'LOST' then Hell yeah! Really though...I like attractive men of any race.

I am an equal opportunity dater/luster

Last edited:
I ofcourse am biased to only finding my husband sexually attractive, but since meeting him I have been able to pay more attention and there are some tall as well as attractive Asian men out there but unfortunately I haven't seen very many. Asian men in general are stereotyped too badly first of all and grouped together, pretty much the way Blacks are lumped up, when there are so many cultural differences between Asian groups. Their features can be distinctly different as well when you're familiar with the different groups, like for example Northern Chinese usually being taller and lighter than Southern Chinese... my husband is Northern Chinese, and all Asians do not have single lid eyes, some have 2 lids naturally just like Americans do.

My husband definitely does not fit the Asian male stereotype as he is 6'4", speaks flawless English, has perfect teeth, is a creative artsy type rather then a math or computer nerd, is definitely not small below, and has been approached for modeling a few times when we've been travelling. He goes against the Asian male norm! Media has done a fantastic job of hating on the Asian male and portraying them all to be that Long Dong Duck and William Hung idiot! :(

Anyways just trying to get rid of the stereotypes a little bit here!

Wedding Day Pic

46346186_o.jpg

Oldschool Pic

46347036_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/4/5/0/5/webimg/46347036_o.jpg

Energist said:
I ofcourse am biased to only finding my husband sexually attractive, but since meeting him I have been able to pay more attention and there are some tall as well as attractive Asian men out there but unfortunately I haven't seen very many. Asian men in general are stereotyped too badly first of all and grouped together, pretty much the way Blacks are lumped up, when there are so many cultural differences between Asian groups. Their features can be distinctly different as well when you're familiar with the different groups, like for example Northern Chinese usually being taller and lighter than Southern Chinese... my husband is Northern Chinese, and all Asians do not have single lid eyes, some have 2 lids naturally just like Americans do.

My husband definitely does not fit the Asian male stereotype as he is 6'4", speaks flawless English, has perfect teeth, is a creative artsy type rather then a math or computer nerd, is definitely not small below, and has been approached for modeling a few times when we've been travelling. He goes against the Asian male norm! Media has done a fantastic job of hating on the Asian male and portraying them all to be that Long Dong Duck and William Hung idiot! :(

Wedding Day Pic

46346186_o.jpg

Oldschool Pic

46347036_o.jpg

my God you two are way way to cute ! you look like a doll to me so pretty :)

Enchantmt said:
I had never thought about it before, but I cant think of any Asian men that do it for me...except maybe the old guy with the white hair in kill bill vol 2, Pai mei?? maybe thats the name. But I loveeeee kung fu/karate movies and I think Asian women are beautiful and have a certain mystique about them.

hahahahahaha...

pai mei's hoooooottttt!! ------> in my best paris hilton voice...lmao

anyway!! Ive yet to be attracted to an asian man. not to say it couldnt happen...but it definately hasnt yet. & i think he's right in a way because its not the looks that turn me off about them...its the cultural difference that i cant seem to get past. Im always keeping my options open though..

Energist said:

Wedding Day Pic

46346186_o.jpg

Oldschool Pic

46347036_o.jpg

He's handsome and tall!!! Tall asian men are hard to find. Your children are going to be so exoticly beautiful if you don't already have children.:)

There are some cute/sexy Asian man out there, but I haven't been attracted to them
that does not mean I never will though.
But to me if a nice looking guy of any race comes my way, who is sweet and treats me right, I'm not going to deny him just because he looks different than me. So whatever happens happens.

just my two cents

Last edited:
Energist said:

Wedding Day Pic

46346186_o.jpg

Oldschool Pic

46347036_o.jpg

You and your husband both look so gorgeous and happy in this picture! I love your hair in the wedding picture you look so pretty.Your children will be beautiful!

Back