Sense and Sensuality ("Loving" Spinny)

OK.. So I found a really cheap Chinese retailer on ebay that has good reviews lol. Taking a chance on a few maxi dresses :). I dont usually wear them because it's hard to find petite ones. Also I have big boobs, so not keen on wearing strapless or thin strap dresses that I see a lot.

Got this one in red.
3315_2_NEW.jpg

Also this one which I think will look great with turquoise, red or purple accessories.

Q2022_2.jpg

These are cute and feminine but look hot. As in sweating, overheated hot. Since you have one in red, how is it? It's only spring now, but wait till the 90 degree temps come.

I haven't actually received them yet! Coming from china will probably be a while:lol:

I have loads of dresses lol, can wear the right ones depending on whats going on. I live in the UK, so we are not blessed with super hot reliable summers:perplexed. Our average temp will be around 70... if lucky:look:

Will let you know how it goes with these ones. I have a tailor so could alter the lining if needs be.

I haven't actually received them yet! Coming from china will probably be a while:lol:

I have loads of dresses lol, can wear the right ones depending on whats going on. I live in the UK, so we are not blessed with super hot reliable summers:perplexed. Our average temp will be around 70... if lucky:look:

Will let you know how it goes with these ones. I have a tailor so could alter the lining if needs be.

Ah there it is then. Chicago will see days of 95-100 degree temps and living an hour and half south of the city will get up a few more degrees. :nono:

This is why I want these dresses now, because it's still cool for the spring, but warm springs are short lived in Chicago. The first half still feels like winter, 30's, 40s, 50's then one week of 75 degree temps then boom 98F. :drunk:

Are tailor's expensive. I want one, because this wearing clothes off the rack business is for the birds. It never looks right on me.

Last edited:
Definitely a day dress to me, but if that's what you're leaving towards, maybe you can fold up the belted area so the hem is shorter and pair it with some heels. I think the cover of night gives you license to be a bit more daring...what kind of even is it?

@Enyo

I think it's a day dress too. When are you getting the black one? That would be better for an evening event.

Around May 16, so I can't wear it to the show.

Definitely a day dress to me, but if that's what you're leaving towards, maybe you can fold up the belted area so the hem is shorter and pair it with some heels. I think the cover of night gives you license to be a bit more daring...what kind of even is it?

I'm going to see Shen Yun, the Chinese cultural show that goes around eery year. It's at the main concert hall in Honolulu. I've seen it before and it's lovely. Tickets can be expensive, so I'm trying to dress accordingly.

I can't really fold the skirt to make it higher because the waist is too tailored. You need to use material from the top of the skirt and it looks awkward.

I'm thinking about wearing this skirt with a button up white top with silver accents on the sleeves. Honolulu is pretty casual even when it's dressed up.

2a95gzr.jpg

I like the green skirt better. That color is more suitable for evening. With the right accessories it will be just as pretty and feminine on you as the pink outfit but I think more appropriate for the occasion. Post pictures please:)

I agree with BK_Bombshell, it is definitely a day dress. The black would be better for the evening. Have fun! Oh, I just saw you will not receive it in time. The green is pretty. What sort of top will you wear with it? XO

Ladies, about my pink outfit above - do you think it's more of a day ensemble? It's 100% lightweight cotton and the color is satin. The shoes are Italian leather with gold heels. I want to wear it again to an evening event next week. The person I'm going with didn't see me in it, so I figured why not repeat because it's one of my top three favs! Thanks in advance.

@BK Bombshell @Do_Si_Dos @FemmeFatale @Honey Bee @Lucie @ladysaraii @LovelyLouboutin @RegaLady @robot. @TracyNicole @Zaynab

It looks like a day event dress to me-shower/luncheon, etc. If the event isn't too formal, you may be able to put some heels and accessories to jazz it up.

Ah there it is then. Chicago will see days of 95-100 degree temps and living an hour and half south of the city will get up a few more degrees. :nono:

This is why I want these dresses now, because it's still cool for the spring, but warm springs are short lived in Chicago. The first half still feels like winter, 30's, 40s, 50's then one week of 75 degree temps then boom 98F. :drunk:

Are tailor's expensive. I want one, because this wearing clothes off the rack business is for the birds. It never looks right on me.

CurlyMoo

Woow I would die lol. I'm so bad with very hot temps:lol:

I found a decent tailor that is cheap. If you go to one of those places that make Sari's etc.. they often have pretty good seamstresses too for good prices:yep:.

Most of the time I like to change necklines, or take some of the length off dresses since I'm petite. She charges around $16 to $25 for each alteration.

My new dress from eshakti!! I can't wait to see it in person!

CL0029729P.jpg

I love eshakti! They have so many cute feminine dresses!

Not even gonna lie, they just gave me a referral code for $35 off your first order. If you're willing to PM me an email, I will share :yep:.

Shipping is a little high, but they carry size 0-36W and if you want to customize (length, sleeves, neckline), it's only $7.50 to do so.

I love eshakti! They have so many cute feminine dresses!

Not even gonna lie, they just gave me a referral code for $35 off your first order. If you're willing to PM me an email, I will share :yep:.

Shipping is a little high, but they carry size 0-36W and if you want to customize (length, sleeves, neckline), it's only $7.50 to do so.

@VioletWylde Thanks! I actually used a code to buy that dress since it was my first order, so I don't think I can use it again. That was in addition to the dress being on sale. Trying to hook us, I guess. :lol: I love the fact that they ask for your height when you purchase. That should mean it hits at the right spot.

@
I agree with BK_Bombshell, it is definitely a day dress. The black would be better for the evening. Have fun! Oh, I just saw you will not receive it in time. The green is pretty. What sort of top will you wear with it? XO

Lucie I'm not sure. I'm going shopping after work today.

Last edited:
I have been serious about getting back into my feminine groove post baby. I am embracing my new mommy body. While I am working on getting where I want to be I am making the most of what I have by wearing dresses. Pants are uncomfortable and this is the perfect excuse for shopping!

Attachments

• 2017-MUL-A_small.jpeg
    2017-MUL-A_small.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 2289-GRN-A_compact.jpeg
    2289-GRN-A_compact.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 2336-BLU-B_small.jpeg
    2336-BLU-B_small.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 2537-MUL-A_compact.jpeg
    2537-MUL-A_compact.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 2550-MUL-A_compact.jpeg
    2550-MUL-A_compact.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 61
@VioletWylde Thanks! I actually used a code to buy that dress since it was my first order, so I don't think I can use it again. That was in addition to the dress being on sale. Trying to hook us, I guess. :lol: I love the fact that they ask for your height when you purchase. That should mean it hits at the right spot.

Enyo they've hooked me several times! I can't use the code anymore either, so I just try to share it now! YES on the height! I don't know how many times I've passed over a dress because I knew it would sit in the wrong place.

Ok, so after not being able to find a suitable top for my skirt, I just got another dress. It's heavy cotton with silk detail. It looks very pink in the picture, but the real color is a reddish orange. Ignore the bland shoes. I didn't want to buy any because I don't have any other outfits with the unique reddish orange color.

1zmnk8z.jpg

Hey Ladies.

Yesterday I was talking to a classmate about how we approach intimacy with me. She's trying to seduce this guy before he leaves to go back to his home on another island in a few weeks. Of course, being me, I suggested no panties. lol But her approach is more slow moving despite the fact that she's in a time crunch. She said she likes to "keep it classy", though my opinion is that aggression is more appropriate when you need to move fast. I'm all about general whoredome when you want just a one or two night stand. lol Seducation takes too much time.

Anyway, we naturally got on the subject on dressing up to entice men and she mentioned when she wants a guy she wears nice underwear. But this thread has changed the way I approach clothing. Now, all my underwear is pretty or at least cute. Even the cotton ones I wear when on my period either have vibrant colors or really cute prints. And I mainly wear feminine dresses and skirts almost every day.

This leads me to question of what you guys do in terms of visually appealing to men when you're generally put together in terms of undies and outerwear. In my case, it's lack of under clothing or something similar that that gets them excited because they expect to see me in a pretty undies that almost always match. My friend dresses down most of the time and wears basic black undies on most days, so when she changes up, it's a noticeable upgrade. So what about women like us who make effort to be lovely everyday regardless of what's going on romantically? What do we do?

@BK Bombshell @FemmeFatale VioletWylde @Lucie @LovelyLouboutin @robot. @Rocky91 @TracyNicole @Zaynab

Last edited:
Hey Ladies. Yesterday I was talking to a classmate about how we approach intimacy with me. She's trying to seduce this guy before he leaves to go back to his home on another island in a few weeks. Of course, being me, I suggested no panties. lol But her approach is more slow moving despite the fact that she's in a time crunch. She said she likes to "keep it classy", though my opinion is that aggression is more appropriate when you need to move fast. I'm all about general whoredome when you want just a one or two night stand. lol Seducation takes too much time. Anyway, we naturally got on the subject on dressing up to entice men and she mentioned when she wants a guy she wears nice underwear. But this thread has changed the way I approach clothing. Now, all my underwear is pretty or at least cute. Even the cotton ones I wear when on my period either have vibrant colors or really cute prints. And I mainly wear feminine dresses and skirts almost every day. This leads me to question of what you guys do in terms of visually appealing to men when you're generally put together in terms of undies and outerwear. In my case, it's lack of under clothing or something similar that that gets them excited because they expect to see me in a pretty undies that almost always match. My friend dresses down most of the time and wears basic black undies on most days, so when she changes up, it's a noticeable upgrade. So what about women like us who make effort to be lovely everyday regardless of what's going on romantically? What do we do? @BK Bombshell @FemmeFatale VioletWylde @Lucie @LovelyLouboutin @robot. @Rocky91 @TracyNicole @Zaynab

I think it depends in the woman. What really entices men is our feminine energy. When we put on nice things we exude more sensuality. I've noticed that when a woman is feeling herself, it sends out a come hither signal to her target. It's a little change in the eyes that makes them more intense, the smile becomes more exciting and the posture more welcoming.

For some, being a little naughty by going bare might start the chain reaction. For me it's a garter belt. I have nice, matching daily wear, but there is something about a garter belt that revs my engine and men notice;) It makes me feel sexier. Honestly, one day I was feeling a little blue so I threw one in, put a little dress and my trench on and went about my day. Men were so accommodating. They wanted to pump my gas and carry my bags. Now they couldn't see my underwear so I'm convinced they were responding to the change in behavior and attitude wearing it caused in me. Hope this makes sense!

I think it depends in the woman. What really entices men is our feminine energy. When we put on nice things we exude more sensuality. I've noticed that when a woman is feeling herself, it sends out a come hither signal to her target. It's a little change in the eyes that makes them more intense, the smile becomes more exciting and the posture more welcoming.

For some, being a little naughty by going bare might start the chain reaction. For me it's a garter belt. I have nice, matching daily wear, but there is something about a garter belt that revs my engine and men notice;) It makes me feel sexier. Honestly, one day I was feeling a little blue so I threw one in, put a little dress and my trench on and went about my day. Men were so accommodating. They wanted to pump my gas and carry my bags. Now they couldn't see my underwear so I'm convinced they were responding to the change in behavior and attitude wearing it caused in me. Hope this makes sense!

I understand because I practice this on a daily basis as stated above. :) What I'm talking about is when you're trying to excite a man, but he's become used to you always wearing nice things. How can you upgrade when your stuff is always on point to begin with?

Enyo I think it depends. I always keep a little reserve. Maybe am extra sexy pair if heels, or wearing my hair down and wavy the way he likes. I have little upgrades that go above and beyond my normal nice.

@Enyo I think it depends. I always keep a little reserve. Maybe am extra sexy pair if heels, or wearing my hair down and wavy the way he likes. I have little upgrades that go above and beyond my normal nice.

Yeah, I find that I do not. The hair down thing doesn't work for me because it takes too long to do and isn't something I can put together real quick if I know we're going to hook up. Others have suggest heels, but I rarely wear them because of my back problems. I only own two pair and one are the plain kitten heels you see in the pic a few posts up.

Ummmm....curls, red polish, a special fragrance (a perfume or lotion), a design in my pubic hair, a form fitting dress instead of a flowy dress, lingerie, more make up than normal, displaying my undercut. These are things that I do.

Enyo this is a good question, and to be honest, I haven't thought that much about it because I'm still trying to embrace my femininity fully (and I still have quite a journey ahead).

You say you're looking for something quick--how quick?

@Enyo this is a good question, and to be honest, I haven't thought that much about it because I'm still trying to embrace my femininity fully (and I still have quite a journey ahead).

You say you're looking for something quick--how quick?

Depends. Sometimes he'll call me or I'll call him to see if they want to get together and it's on short notice. There are times where we have a date, so I can plan. But other times it's a random in-call. :look:

Hmmm I had to really think about this one.

I am not a polish girl so he knows something's going down when I reveal painted red toes.
Pulling out the corset and fishnets.
Keeping my glasses on and taking down my bun. Men love love love the sexy teacher after work trope...so I play that up sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I love wear a classy knee length dress with really sexy thigh highs and no panties. I'll "accidentally" brush up against dh to surprise him.

Hmmm I had to really think about this one.

I am not a polish girl so he knows something's going down when I reveal painted red toes.
Pulling out the corset and fishnets.
Keeping my glasses on and taking down my bun. Men love love love the sexy teacher after work trope...so I play that up sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

The hair down thing is great when I have my hair flat ironed. But I kind don't want too because it gets messed when doing the dirty. :lol: I love the idea of corsets and fishnets!! I don't have any but will invest.

I love wear a classy knee length dress with really sexy thigh highs and no panties. I'll "accidentally" brush up against dh to surprise him.

:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Back