Sense and Sensuality ("Loving" Spinny)

I tried flirting for a few days but I'm not sure I know how to. I forgot about being feminine for a bit but today I found myself analyzing walks to see if I could find a feminine walk.

I have so much going on but I'm going to try to remember to practice and internalize this femininity so I won't have to remember to be feminine.

Last edited:
Soooo :look: :look: :look: :look: This whole post is going to sound like I'm bragging but I swear it's all real life

I have my entire campus enchanted. :blush: The mama gena video on flirting was what flipped the switch for me. Me and my feminine energy has been teeming lately! Being in my body feels so electric and delicious and I can tell others are picking up on it

Two people have told me I look like halle berry in a week (new haircut)
An emergency vehicle honked at me as I was walking (this may have been disrespectful but they were cute and smiled :look: )
Went to a bar and free drinks literally followed me wherever I went. That one was real nice...
"You're glowing" is a compliment I hear often now
Two male friends followed me around the grocery store and refused to let me carry anything

I even stopped traffic today :look: I mean the guy knew me but he literally hit is brakes and backed up. He demanded to know when we were going out again

I feel like I'm still trying to finesse this into something more concrete but I am on my way :grin:

What have you been doing differently?

I've been wearing my booties a lot lately. I love my walk in heels.

Robot

Yasss, I bet it was the haircut too! It may be hard to believe but when I had my Halle B cut you couldn't tell me nothing:look:. My walk, my energy, everything grabbed attention. I think I also subconsiously learned her(HB) movement and coppied her when I rocked that cut and everything fell into place. That is why I think while having long hair is beautiful, every woman has to find that thing that brings her energy and sex appeal out. I am glad you did!

I too am having some very positive responses. Even relatives are saying something is different about me. I love it! I use to be ashamed of having a flirty walk because I thought I was looking to sassy, now I don't care and you can't tell me nothing. I love this thread! I really do!:yep:

Yes!! I'm starting to realized it's the whole package.

@Robot

Yasss, I bet it was the haircut too! It may be hard to believe but when I had my Halle B cut you couldn't tell me nothing:look:. My walk, my energy, everything grabbed attention. I think I also subconsiously learned her(HB) movement and coppied her when I rocked that cut and everything fell into place. That is why I think while having long hair is beautiful, every woman has to find that thing that brings her energy and sex appeal out. I am glad you did!

I too am having some very positive responses. Even relatives are saying something is different about me. I love it! I use to be ashamed of having a flirty walk because I thought I was looking to sassy, now I don't care and you can't tell me nothing. I love this thread! I really do!:yep:

robot. wow, that sounds awesome!
i need a link to that video and a picture of that haircut please :giggle:
Rocky91 I will text you :giggle: And the video was posted earlier in the thread. I think this might have been the video but I'm not sure
What have you been doing differently?
Wildchild453
I've been wearing my booties a lot lately. I love my walk in heels.
I haven't been able to actually read any of the books, but I try to smile at people I make eye contact with. I talk to the cashier ringing me up. I say hi to the people who work in my building. I try to look pleasant and approachable as I walk around. One thing I do is pretend I'm in a music video :lol: I feel my body relax really focus on swaying as I walk. A song with a good beat and romantic lyrics work best for me. Pisces are naturally very 'dreamy' people so I try capitalize on that.

When I talk to people, I give them all my attention and pretend like I am really into them. I think of the sun on my skin, remember a funny or sweet thing, and that energy gets infused in the interaction. I'm also a big pervert :look: so I imagine touching the person intimately and it really gives me a kind of dreamy, mischievous look. I notice men lean in more when I do this. I have thin graceful hands so I use them to rub my thighs, rest them on my neck, play in my hair.

I like myself and people like that. It really just kind of has to radiate, I'm not sure how to describe it. I'm learning to accept and love so much about myself that I kind of think, well who wouldn't like me? :lol: Being my biggest fan has done wonders for my confidence. I am a thin girl, with long limbs, and a young face. I've learned to accept that I will never have a huge butt, I will never be less awkward, and to just accept being cute. I've always wanted a more mature, sensual vibe and it will come to me eventually. In the meantime, I try to enjoy who I am right now. A young man came up to me the other day and said that I looked like I was having a good time (I was just walking to the bus lol). He said never thought he would be attracted to a woman with short natural hair but it looks so good on me. My hair gets me a lot of compliments :lol: It's a cut that makes me feel good and i look good wearing it and people notice.

I also watch the energy, thoughts, and materials I consume. What I put in is what I will give out. I listen to music that makes me feel good, I read good books, watch a good documentary. If I decide I want to be more of a certain thing, I will consume it. I will do the things I want others to do to me, to myself. If I wish I had someone to rub my shoulders or play in my hair, I will do it myself and really try to appreciate myself. That way, when someone else does it, gosh, it feels like heat and waves of pleasure just roll through me. A man I like cradled my face the other day and I just melted :lol: It was so sweet and the way he looked at me... ahhh *blushes*

I feel like I'm rambling :lol: I hope I made sense

Last edited:
I've been reading this thread in bits and pieces and want to truly thank all of you guys for your comments and personal stories.

So I went out on Saturday and when my girlfriend left me alone for a moment to go to the bar, I just sat there and enjoyed watching everyone dance and be silly.

I smiled and then leave back on this chair and started playing with my hair. I normally would not have had such open body language, but I had a drink :look: and most people hat I was with know that I'm married so I kinda just let my guard down a little and just relaxed.

I wasn't playing with my hair for 30 seconds before the DJ comes out from the booth and approaches me. Asking me all kinda of questions.

Him: you got a boyfriend.
Me: uh...yeah. :look:

:lachen:

We chatted a little, he offered to buy me a drink and just kept flirting. My friend returns and we tell him were gonna leave and he just keep staring an grinning at me. My hair, my dimples...this and that.

I'm thinking...yeah, we better get out of here. So we leave and go get something to eat. He FOLLOWS us!!!!!

I'm sitting there ordering and he just pops up and sits beside me. :look:

So I tell him I'm married. We laugh about it and he says we can be 'friends' anyway because he has done business with my company. :look:

Ummm....no.

But it was so much fun and I am fairly confident that he would not have approached me had I not been just freely playing with my hair, enjoying he music, just being myself.

I thought of you ladies the next day :).

Yesterday I got three compliments from random strangers just as I was walking to work. One was from a women who said that I look happy and must be optimistic. :lachen:

Well glass half full dammit. Keep it coming :)

Last edited:
Robot
robot.;18358619 [B said:
I haven't been able to actually read any of the books, but I try to smile at people I make eye contact with.[/B] I talk to the cashier ringing me up. I say hi to the people who work in my building. I try to look pleasant and approachable as I walk around. I havent read any of the 5 books I ordered lol but I do take tips from this topic and also have been smiling at people I make eye contact with...mostly females tho not trying to encourage the geezers I see often:look:

When I talk to people, I give them all my attention and pretend like I am really into them. I think of the sun on my skin, remember a funny or sweet thing, and that energy gets infused in the interaction. I'm also a big pervert :look: so I imagine touching the person intimately and it really gives me a kind of dreamy, mischievous look. I notice men lean in more when I do this. I have thin graceful hands so I use them to rub my thighs, rest them on my neck, play in my hair. Definitely need to try this sometimes

I like myself and people like that. It really just kind of has to radiate, I'm not sure how to describe it. I'm learning to accept and love so much about myself that I kind of think, well who wouldn't like me? :lol: Being my biggest fan has done wonders for my confidence.
Yes I agree with this...i'm more confident in workout gear or sexy clothes....but I mostly wear business casual gear for work...dont feel confident in that tho

RobotYes I agree with this...i'm more confident in workout gear or sexy clothes....but I mostly wear business casual gear for work...dont feel confident in that tho

Why don't you feel confident in them? is it the fit? The cut? The style? I love business casual bc I get to play grown up :lol:

Maybe check out pinterest and some style blogs and go looking for fashion ideas?

@Rocky91 I will text you :giggle: And the video was posted earlier in the thread. I think this might have been the video but I'm not sure

I haven't been able to actually read any of the books, but I try to smile at people I make eye contact with. I talk to the cashier ringing me up. I say hi to the people who work in my building. I try to look pleasant and approachable as I walk around. One thing I do is pretend I'm in a music video :lol: I feel my body relax really focus on swaying as I walk. A song with a good beat and romantic lyrics work best for me. Pisces are naturally very 'dreamy' people so I try capitalize on that.

When I talk to people, I give them all my attention and pretend like I am really into them. I think of the sun on my skin, remember a funny or sweet thing, and that energy gets infused in the interaction. I'm also a big pervert :look: so I imagine touching the person intimately and it really gives me a kind of dreamy, mischievous look. I notice men lean in more when I do this. I have thin graceful hands so I use them to rub my thighs, rest them on my neck, play in my hair.

I like myself and people like that. It really just kind of has to radiate, I'm not sure how to describe it. I'm learning to accept and love so much about myself that I kind of think, well who wouldn't like me? :lol: Being my biggest fan has done wonders for my confidence. I am a thin girl, with long limbs, and a young face. I've learned to accept that I will never have a huge butt, I will never be less awkward, and to just accept being cute. I've always wanted a more mature, sensual vibe and it will come to me eventually. In the meantime, I try to enjoy who I am right now. A young man came up to me the other day and said that I looked like I was having a good time (I was just walking to the bus lol). He said never thought he would be attracted to a woman with short natural hair but it looks so good on me. My hair gets me a lot of compliments :lol: It's a cut that makes me feel good and i look good wearing it and people notice.

I also watch the energy, thoughts, and materials I consume. What I put in is what I will give out. I listen to music that makes me feel good, I read good books, watch a good documentary. If I decide I want to be more of a certain thing, I will consume it. I will do the things I want others to do to me, to myself. If I wish I had someone to rub my shoulders or play in my hair, I will do it myself and really try to appreciate myself. That way, when someone else does it, gosh, it feels like heat and waves of pleasure just roll through me. A man I like cradled my face the other day and I just melted :lol: It was so sweet and the way he looked at me... ahhh *blushes*

I feel like I'm rambling :lol: I hope I made sense

I LOVE everything about the bolded especially the last paragraph. I love what you say about consumption! That is very important!:yep:

It's my dude's birthday dinner tonight. My period tried to take me out but I got to her first with some 10 mg. of codeine, LOL! I am going to get my nails done, got my dress laid out already, undies, pantyhose, shoes, hair is getting curled as we speak. I bun my hair in a way that when I take it down, it makes curls. I am so excited!

Have a terrific, sensual weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

It's my dude's birthday dinner tonight. My period tried to take me out but I got to her first with some 10 mg. of codeine, LOL! I am going to get my nails done, got my dress laid out already, undies, pantyhose, shoes, hair is getting curled as we speak. I bun my hair in a way that when I take it down, it makes curls. I am so excited!

Have a terrific, sensual weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

So strategic with the take down of the bun. Love it!
I love this thread and all the positive and sensual energy.

I'm taking notes ladies.

So I take a little extra pride with my looks, nothing over the top. Being more open, i guess. But random strangers are holding convos with me.

One dude licked his lips at me and spoke.

At the gym I'm looking a hot mess, why one dude kept staring and smiling at me.

Nice boost to my ego....lol!

I ordered a few makeup books. I think I'm going to experiment this summer.

This is my last week of classes, so i'm making a list of things I want to accomplish this summer when my time won't be so fractured. My end goal is to come up with some rituals regimens that I can continue even when I start back up.

I'll list them when I come up with them

I ordered a few makeup books. I think I'm going to experiment this summer.

This is my last week of classes, so i'm making a list of things I want to accomplish this summer when my time won't be so fractured. My end goal is to come up with some rituals regimens that I can continue even when I start back up.

I'll list them when I come up with them

Please do, I need to do the same

So strategic with the take down of the bun. Love it!
I love this thread and all the positive and sensual energy.

I'm taking notes ladies.

daviine, I stopped wrapping my hair after I do rollersets. I brush out the curls like a good Haitian :look: :lol: woman and put it in a bun and secure the end with a big pin. When I am ready for my hair to be down, I take the pin out, smooth my edges and fluff. Looks like I used a curling iron. I don't own a curling iron and don't know how to use one. :blush: I just fake the funk a lot with bunning and using pin curls. My siggy pic is actually what it looks like when I take the bun out. Strange little trick I found but it works for me. :lol:

I'm thinking about getting plastic surgery and some orthodontics when I'm out of graduate school. Nothing super crazy. I want to get the gap in my teeth fixed and buy some fake cheekbones. Maybe the nose too, but I have to see what my natural nose looks like with the fake cheeks before I do anything to it.

I know some of ya'll are surprised, but to me, it's about acquiring more power as a woman. Obviously, you don't have to be stunning to command attention from others, but it helps. My mother is very beautiful and I've seen how she's given privileges I wasn't because she was so pretty. I don't see why I can't have that power too. *shrug* If you don't have it naturally, you can buy it. Why not?

^^^Nothing wrong with that; I realize as I get older, that a person should do the things that makes them feel good.

I do want some orthodontic work done, it's going to cost a fortune.

Lucie :lol: @ brushing curls out like a Haitian! I know exactly what you mean..

Enyo please do your research on the cheekbone implants. Have you tried contouring/highlighting your cheeks? That combined with a little weight loss can make a difference. I wish you the best either way,

I ran into a special friend in Atlanta and I almost lost my mind (as did he). We hugged and canoodled for a while and during our hug goodbye, I nibbled on his ear and lightly licked his neck and I felt him get excited :blush: :shock:

Enyo please do your research on the cheekbone implants. Have you tried contouring/highlighting your cheeks? That combined with a little weight loss can make a difference. I wish you the best either way

Oh, I've been researching implants on and off for almost 4 years. :yep: As far as weight goes, I'm 5'6" and a size 4/6. Also, I don't like wearing make-up at all, so I don't want to depend on it to make my face a certain way.

Oh, I've been researching implants on and off for almost 4 years. :yep: As far as weight goes, I'm 5'6" and a size 4/6. Also, I don't like wearing make-up at all, so I don't want to depend on it to make my face a certain way.

Enyo ok glad to know that you're making an informed decision. I'm a little surprised that you dislike wearing makeup.

Yeah, I never did like makeup. I used to wear it everyday and I started to feel uncomfortable without it. I didn't think that was good, so I quit wearing it. I've sense developed a dislike of it. I feel like I'm hiding.

Good morning, ladies!
i have some random stuff to share.

1) i started reading "the feminine face of God" by sherry ruth anderson and patricia hopkins and it is literally making me tingle. i will share more later, but it is beautiful. i've been feeling disconnected from my church and faith and this is...whew. the other morning during my morning prayer, without even thinking, instead of "Dear Heavenly Father" i said "Dear Heavenly Goddess." so yea.

2) i spent time with my adorable feminist friend this weekend, and we randomly giggled at the delicious thought of "i am woman, hear me MOAN" as opposed to "i am woman, hear me roar."

3) i had a couple guys enchanted at this party in super conservative, long clothes. i'm talking ankle length black skirt, black cardigan, black scarf thrown over my head hijab style. it's funny cause my friends were clowning me about not dressing up or showing skin, but i'm too lazy and it was chilly. this one guy i ended up making out with and he kept saying "you're so sexy." i think it's because i just feel super comfortable and relaxed and happy. i LOVE long skirts. i honestly feel sexiest in them.

ok that's all for now.

Good morning, ladies!
i have some random stuff to share.

1) i started reading "the feminine face of God" by sherry ruth anderson and patricia hopkins and it is literally making me tingle. i will share more later, but it is beautiful. i've been feeling disconnected from my church and faith and this is...whew. the other morning during my morning prayer, without even thinking, instead of "Dear Heavenly Father" i said "Dear Heavenly Goddess." so yea.

2) i spent time with my adorable feminist friend this weekend, and we randomly giggled at the delicious thought of "i am woman, hear me MOAN" as opposed to "i am woman, hear me roar."

3) i had a couple guys enchanted at this party in super conservative, long clothes. i'm talking ankle length black skirt, black cardigan, black scarf thrown over my head hijab style. it's funny cause my friends were clowning me about not dressing up or showing skin, but i'm too lazy and it was chilly. this one guy i ended up making out with and he kept saying "you're so sexy." i think it's because i just feel super comfortable and relaxed and happy. i LOVE long skirts. i honestly feel sexiest in them.

ok that's all for now.

I read this in a book as well. And the authors view on what we believe as God(he or she) really has an impact on our spirituality.

I like what you said about long skirts make you feel sexy. I feel that way too. I have always thought gowns to be super sexy!

Hello doves. I've missed you all! I have to go back and see what you are up to but I wanted to wave hello first. I had exams and had to take a vacation form the internet but now that school is out I am eagerly looking forward to finishing that stack of books and chatting with you beauties.

Back