2017 Relationship And Dating Thread

Last weekend he told me that his cousin said he'd help him with his guest bathroom floors. I guess he's starting to get things ready for my move :)

Some background: I told him before I move in we need to be engaged AND he needs to do some minor fixes/upgrades around his house. The bathroom floors is just 1 thing lol.

So I'm very excited to get away next week (cruise), however, I'm kinda worried, too. Like I said he really comes out his shell with his family :look: but, you know, we'll have a room together and... be together most of the time? Yea I really don't know what to expect :/

His mom is making him have a graduation party in June (oh yea, he just graduated with his MBA!). He's just going around telling people to give him money like the jackass he is :lol: so his mom is like this is uncouth, I'm throwing a party for these people lmao.

He said that he's gonna make his dad come (his parents are divorced and remarried and...yea). And that i should get my parents to come cuz this would be a good time for our parents to meet. I agree! :)

Last edited:
One of my girls said that she wants to hear me and SO have a conversation because he has an accent. She made a comment about his accent before and I said I liked it and she said "you do" as if she was trying to understand how I could possibly like it.

She'll never get to hear us have a convo and for her sake, I hope she doesn't bring up his accent again.

Last weekend he told me that his cousin said he'd help him with his guest bathroom floors. I guess he's starting to get things ready for my move :)

Some background: I told him before I move in we need to be engaged AND he needs to do some minor fixes/upgrades around his house. The bathroom floors is just 1 thing lol.
Why did I think you all were already living together?

I only tried online dating for a few months and I have given up on it already. In fact, I have given up period. Online dating doesn't compare to dating in real life...you literally have NO idea what your competition is.

Word of advice: don't trust a guy who says his bff/bestie is a GIRL.

I'm done with men. I just need to concentrate on making money.

So I'm very excited to get away next week (cruise), however, I'm kinda worried, too. Like I said he really comes out his shell with his family :look: but, you know, we'll have a room together and... be together most of the time? Yea I really don't know what to expect :/

We talked about our expectations for the cruise and we're in agreement.

I did some (a lot) of shopping yesterday for the cruise. I downloaded the cruise app. I'm taking off today to pack and get my hair done. We leave Sunday for 6 days! :yay:

We talked about our expectations for the cruise and we're in agreement.

I did some (a lot) of shopping yesterday for the cruise. I downloaded the cruise app. I'm taking off today to pack and get my hair done. We leave Sunday for 6 days! :yay:

What kind of style are you getting?

Back