2017 Relationship And Dating Thread

He did something that his mom (and me, too) didn't like. We had dinner with her recently. Yo she being sooo petty lmao she was picking on him the whole evening :lol: I felt bad. "Aren't you gonna ask qchelle what she wants to drink?" "Get her a plate!" "What kind of pants do you have on?...oh, I don't like those. Those are ugly" "why don't you do something with your facial hair?" etc :lachen: I was crackin up. She clearly wasn't feeling him at all that evening.

So now. He being petty, too. His mom is getting married at the end of the month. He's a groomsman (or whatever they're called). Im a hostess. There's a gathering for the wedding party at his mom's house this weekend. I'm going. I'm excited! So now he talkin bout he don't know if he going :lol:

cuz the best man (the fiance/husbands best friend) wants to have a get together (mini/old man/low key bachelor party) with the men on that same day! So he using that as an excuse to not go to the wedding party gathering. He would rather hang out with his mom's man than his mom. What in the petty hell? :lol:

And so my confusion is how tf is the best man having this on the same day as the gathering?! Cuz it only consists of SO, his bro, best man, and the fiance/husband! Allegedly, according to SO, best man asked for everyone's availability in April and this the only weekend they all free. Niccas! No, yall are not free! I swear niccas ain't ish yo :lol:

I hope his mom shuts this all the way down :lachen:

SOs best friend is having a bday thing next weekend in Baltimore. We're doing an escape room thing. SO told me he booked us a hotel, cuz he don't feel like arguing about me driving his drunk ass home. Good. Points for him for thinking ahead lol.

I hate driving his stupid drunk ass. He be fartin in the damn car :mad::angry2:

OK, April will be fine. I'm worried about May, and possibly, July. Sigh.
What do you mean?

SOs best friend is having a bday thing next weekend in Baltimore. We're doing an escape room thing. SO told me he booked us a hotel, cuz he don't feel like arguing about me driving his drunk ass home. Good. Points for him for thinking ahead lol.

I hate driving his stupid drunk ass. He be fartin in the damn car :mad::angry2:
Ooh I need to arrange an escape room outing with friends. Tell me how you like it!

We were supposed to have a cute night in together to celebrate three months of dating. Instead, I got sick and started throwing up. #bummed

Uhm ya'll open relationship ladies upthread spill the beans on what made you want to do this!??? This is unusual for the woman to initiate so I'm very curious. What if he gets attached to the other 'nany, or wants to keep doing it when you're over it, ya'll must be some secure as heck ladies. Teach me!

@qchelle @Rocky91
Hey @Fine 4s i didn't mean to ignore this!
I am extremely secure, maybe even arrogant. :lol: i ain't worried.
i think that i am not all that inclined to be monogamous, but he is truly one of my soulmates (i believe that you have several), so i want to make it work with him and this is a solution.
i find it funny how ever since we officially decided we are going to be in an open relationship, my little wandering eye has calmed down anyways :lol: it's still on the table, but i'm not pressed.

My (married) ex is in town and he wants to meet for drinks. Am I supposed to clear this with my SO? I'm new to this. Me and the ex typically hang out when he's in town... we just catch up.

Back