2017 Relationship And Dating Thread

So I don't know if anyone remember my SUPER LONG post about the Pisces ******* I was "dating" over Thanksgiving and rejected me on Xmas Day.

Guess who called me on Friday night. Yep he did.

I knew something was up based on his social media feed, so I wasn't shocked he called. To keep things short, I am shocked, angered, and amused by our conversation. I guess Karma reared its ugly head against him, as he just "got played" by another girl he was talking to. He apparently met her thru some mutual friends of his, and he was "really feeling her" and thought it might go somewhere. I guess she dropped the same bomb on him, that he dropped on me.

I'm not gonna lie, I can tell through his tone of voice, he is very angry and hurt in general. And yeah it's devastating getting rejected or having someone go ghost on you. Do I sympathize with his pain? Yes. Do I for sorry for him that this happened to him? Nah.

How are you gonna tell me you ain't ready for a relationship, and then get hooked on some broad you've known for two weeks, less than a month after you told me it wasn't gonna happen?

What goes around comes around.

@SoopremeBeing some nerve of him calling you to tell you this dumb story!! Why didn't he call his friend hmph
@SoopremeBeing, Why did you even commence conversation?! #BoyBye or you just did it for ish and giggles, "oh really now"... "stahp playing"... "darn that happened"

bld079886.jpg

@bajandoc86 Oh that's cute you started off as friends.
You guys should just FaceTime. It's so much clearer.

@SoopremeBeing You are a good woman, cause I would have gone ghost on his arse. You're a Scorpio right? I've heard that some Picese men can be a bit of a bore. I'm a Cancer and I never recommend my own men to anyone. :lachen:Ever! I stay telling people to run in another direction. Lol

Last edited:
I want more details :look:

:toocool:

I've always considered myself very open sexually, but my previous bf was pretty conservative and kind of a one note. I told him that I'd be willing to try anything...anything :look: but he never did.

Anyway. Me and my gf went to this club that had a great DJ. Music was poppin so you know the booties was too. We got invited to VIP by this small Asian man where I met him (I'll call him 6'2"). There were four guys total. In the middle of me droppin it low and enjoying endless amounts of Belvedere, 6'2" took my hand so we could dance. There was an instant sexual tension between us. A couple drinks and many dances later we're making out in the VIP, he reaches up my dress (I didn't wear panties bc you know, panty lines). He starts fingering me :spinning: , ya girl was drippin. He took his finger out and put that ish in my mouth :drunk:

I told my gf that if she wanted to leave (aunt flow was visiting her) that she would need to pry me away bc I was gonna sit on it. She didn't want to go back to the room with them so we left. I sent 6'2" a text saying I'll have to come to L.A. (where he lives) to finish what we started:poledancer:

Our flight left the next day at 11pm, so all day 6'2" and his boy was blowing up me and my girls phone trying to get together. We caught up with them later in the afternoon and went out for shots. Found out the guys were 22; my gf and I are 27. After a lot of shots and more flirting I told 6'2" that we had to go back to his hotel bc our flight was leaving soon.

My gf ends up hanging out with 6'2"s boy and 6'2" and I go up stairs. We get back to the room and he's like "take all that ish off" and I'm like "okaaaaaay" :blondboob::blush:. He lays on the bed while I take my sweater and shoes off. I get on top and I tell him that I want him to take the rest off. He takes my dress off and we're kissing. The good deep long passionate grab the back of your head type kiss.

We start coloring and at first I thought it was gonna be regular degular, but then he reaches for my neck and starts choking me. I'm thinking yessss, just disrespect the **** outta this kitty!!! I tell him to squeeze harder and harder. He then takes his hand from around my neck and puts a finger in my *** :eek:. As I've said before I'm only used to having vanilla peen. He didn't ask he just did it and that was so hot to me. I've always had to hand hold my ex through sex and it was really annoying.

He told me to sing on the mic which I happily did. What killed me is that he started rubbing on HIS nipples :giggle:. As I'm singing on the mic he tells me to kiss his twins, all the while still rubbing his nipples. I order him to say "please" and he obliges. I then tell him he needs to kiss the kitty. He goes "come and put that **** in my face". I did as I was told, and I go for a ride. He's making noises like he's eating dinner and I'm feeling quite proud of myself.

I tell him that I want him to hit it from the back, so he flips me over and my damn wig falls off :dighole:. Before I could put my wig back on he tells me "oh baby, your braids are sexy"; which made me feel a lot better lol. He's putting in work, smackin it, spankin it. Just ******* ish up. Then he slips into the back door, I gasp bc it was unexpected. I should've seen it coming from the finger action from earlier. It caught me off guard bc of how easy it slid in given it was my first time.

I felt him so deep within my soul. I literally melted into the bed convulsing. He's like "I'm not done get back up". I get back up and he's just killin it, asking me if I like it. I'm like "yes, yes, yesssss!!!". We ended it with me kissing the twins and him telling me he's gonna make me wifey :rolleyes:.

This may seem a bit tame for some of you ladies, but for someone who's never experienced a one night stand and/or has only had vanilla peen; I had an amazing night.

Last edited:
I find it such a turn-on how "woke" bae is, he's really committed to buying black lately and I love it. He delayed Valentine's Day till this weekend so we could get a couple's massage at a black-owned spa and it was amazinggggg. Then he took me to a new black owned seafood spot, it was really really good.

So I did something out of my norm for him Saturday night :look:

new bae is either crazy or my future husband. pretty soon after we started talking he said i know i want to be your man. like 2 weeks ago. as of yesterday its official. no games, no stories of lets see.
I'm scared its all too good to be true. what if he has a small peen? we haven't gotten freaky yet. literally just had one kiss. He's away on business in london back tomorrow night. Aunt flo is here which means the 10 days after i'm going to be in heat. if he has a big peen then he's literally perfection.

This is just random. I want to put this here, cause well...not sure where else to put it. Lol Years ago, I dated this man, he was a physician, at the time I think he was maybe a resident or something. Anyway, I never check my FB, but decided to pop in and I see a distant cousin posts about this neonatologist saving her baby girl's life. And it's the guy I dated! Just so random. He's done so well for himself too, cause I see he's all over being interviewed by Discovery Channel and stuff. :lachen: I want to thank him, but I don't know if that would be weird. Life is so bizarre.

Back