I Knew He Just Wasn't That Into Me When He (fill In The Blanks).

Guy 1
Took me on a date that consisted of 30 minutes spent at the mall. He claimed his brother locked himself out of the house so the date had to end early.

Guy 2
Ended our date early and stopped calling because I wouldn't make out with him in an alley.

Guy 3
Never called when he said he would

Guy 4-first heartbreak
Was still talking to his ex
Had pictures of his ex on his cellphone
Admitted to me after he broke up with me that he always wanted his good female friend (the girl who introduced us), then thought I was irrational for getting upset.

I am so thankful for these experiences. I was YOUNG and DUMB, but now I know better. It was all a lesson learned.

...when after 8 months of dating he sent me a text message that said: "my wife is pregnant and we can't hang out anymore." :ohwell:

When
- after dating for a while and deciding to be just friends, he sent me a text that translated to: "Do you want to be my friend with oral benefits?" (I say translated because we were texting in Spanish.) After I told him that that wouldn't EVER be happening, he proceeded to tell me that I misunderstood and that he was just asking me to be someone he could talk to...so not only did he think I was a skank, he thought I was a dumb non-translating skank.

I have plenty more, but those are kind of painful. I thought I was the only one that had this kind of luck with men.

-when he got another girl pregnant

-when he constantly says he's hell call me back and doesnt!(why ladies?)

-when he ignores my call and then answers off another number

When he said he would help me move but only lent me his car while he watched the Dali Lama in Central Park all day :ohwell:

I made many trips from Brooklyn to Harlem by myself from my 5th floor storage to my 2nd floor walk-up :nono: The next morning I had to gas up his car, buy him breakfast, and then he threw what was left in my storage (he broke my futon :swearing:) into his car and dragged it up to my place while cursing and complaining on that single trip :nono:.

He then wanted some so I did and that was that. He tried crawling back the next day :nono::wallbash:

The funny and sad part was I later found out I was pregnant that weekend and miscarried due to the stress of all of that moving. :ohwell:

Every time I see the Dali Lama I want to punch something :swearing:

When he said he would help me move but only lent me his car while he watched the Dali Lama in Central Park all day :ohwell:

I made many trips from Brooklyn to Harlem by myself from my 5th floor storage to my 2nd floor walk-up :nono: The next morning I had to gas up his car, buy him breakfast, and then he threw what was left in my storage (he broke my futon :swearing:) into his car and dragged it up to my place while cursing and complaining on that single trip :nono:.

He then wanted some so I did and that was that. He tried crawling back the next day :nono::wallbash:

The funny and sad part was I later found out I was pregnant that weekend and miscarried due to the stress of all of that moving. :ohwell:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

This whole story just makes me MAD.

I'm sorry....:nono::nono::nono:

all of this right here is unforgiveable :nono:

...when after 8 months of dating he sent me a text message that said: "my wife is pregnant and we can't hang out anymore." :ohwell:

*gasp*

Are you serious? Did you ever hear from him again? I want to know this whole story...only tell if you feel comfortable. I won't be offended if you dont wanna.

Thanks for sharing, ladies. Here's my favorite:

I knew he wasn't that into me when he...

-didn't buy me anything for Valentine's Day but talked about how expensive the 2-dozen red roses were that he bought for his ex. (poor thing... she was going through a rough time) :rolleyes:

Why was he shocked and angry when I responded with "We're done!"

These are different dudes :nono:

When he stopped calling.

When he said he couldn't make it to our date because hehad to help his little brother with his homework (Really? Your parents can't do it? And since he's an elementry school kid isn't it close to his bed time? Shouldn't his homework have been done a couple hours ago?)

When he disappeared after I told him I wasn't going to sleep with him.

When I found out he cheated, confronted him about it and his only response was "If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't get it up until she gave me head."

These are different dudes :nono:

When he stopped calling.

When he said he couldn't make it to our date because hehad to help his little brother with his homework (Really? Your parents can't do it? And since he's an elementry school kid isn't it close to his bed time? Shouldn't his homework have been done a couple hours ago?)

When he disappeared after I told him I wasn't going to sleep with him.

When I found out he cheated, confronted him about it and his only response was "If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't get it up until she gave me head."

:giveup:That wins the Biggest Piece of :grunt: ever award. He needs Jesus.

When he told me my facebook profile picture was ugly. LOL.

When his baby's mama called me and told me they were living together.

When he came to my house and brought himself something to eat but didn't ask me if I wanted anything.

When he almost left me at a bar because I rode there with a group of friend which happened to include two men.

When he let a chick answer the phone when I called. I just thank God I was changed by that time because the old me would have stuck my foot up his a?!.

When he stopped answering my calls and called me four months later talking about how he was going through things because he had found out his daughter wasn't his.

These aren't all the same men.
:lachen::lachen::lachen: You're beautiful btw :yep:

Okay I'm currently on the phone while typing.

I went out with this dude about 2 or 3 weeks ago on a weekday and we made a day for the following Sat. The date went well and he was calling and texting all willy nilly.
Sat afternoon came and he called to confirm the date. About 2 hours later I get a text telling me he can't make it. I replied that's fine.
I put on my fb status that I was sick last Monday and he put a comment like, You shouldn't have been out running the streets. :ohwell:

Haven't heard from him at all until just now. No text no get well nothing:sad:

Here's the convo:
*Ring*
NS: Hello
AH: Hey
NS: Who is this?
AH: K*********
NS:Yes?
AH: What are you up to
NS: Nothing
AH: So you've been sick
NS: Yeah...last week...
AH: Well I was calling to check on you
NS: A week later?
AH: I posted a comment on FB
NS: *Blank stare, finds this thread start typing*
AH: Well you know alot of people been sick and I've been trying to avoid getting sick also.
NS: Understandable.
AH: You know how that is...
NS: You catch colds over the phone?
AH: No...
NS: Oh I thought that was why I haven't heard from you.
AH: No...I just didn't call
NS: Ooooooooh....:ohwell:

1) When he gave me(his**feounce**) the same :holiday:X-Mas that he gave:kisses: his ex-girlfriend(secret santa co-worker). Two Old Navy Fleece shirts.

2) When he kept leaving me and my daughter:look: by ourselves while at a Chucke Cheese, so that he could:phone: **go play video games** across the room.

3) When he bought his desparte trashy :babyg:baby-momma over our house to :over18:#*%k when I was working hard at work.

4) When I only was allowed to meet his mother ONCE.:nono:

When he told me that he couldn't hang out with me on Christmas day because he had to go smoke weed with his boys...:nono:

When he told me to take the money that I was going to by him a gift and buy myself one and think of it as a gift from him...:huh:

When he called me aggressive and unsociable because I didn't want to come over his house...:lol:

When he told me that he had a 90% chance of sleeping with me.

:nono: These were horrible....So at what point did you commit a crime in result of his ignorance?...lol...'Cuz I would have killed his a$$!

Okay I'm currently on the phone while typing.

I went out with this dude about 2 or 3 weeks ago on a weekday and we made a day for the following Sat. The date went well and he was calling and texting all willy nilly.
Sat afternoon came and he called to confirm the date. About 2 hours later I get a text telling me he can't make it. I replied that's fine.
I put on my fb status that I was sick last Monday and he put a comment like, You shouldn't have been out running the streets. :ohwell:

Haven't heard from him at all until just now. No text no get well nothing:sad:

Here's the convo:
*Ring*
NS: Hello
AH: Hey
NS: Who is this?
AH: K*********
NS:Yes?
AH: What are you up to
NS: Nothing
AH: So you've been sick
NS: Yeah...last week...
AH: Well I was calling to check on you
NS: A week later?
AH: I posted a comment on FB
NS: *Blank stare, finds this thread start typing*
AH: Well you know alot of people been sick and I've been trying to avoid getting sick also.
NS: Understandable.
AH: You know how that is...
NS: You catch colds over the phone?
AH: No...
NS: Oh I thought that was why I haven't heard from you.
AH: No...I just didn't call
NS: Ooooooooh....:ohwell:

:huh: That is a hot a$$ mess. Is he serious?? What gives these guys the gaul to even act like this? Who told them they were baby Jesus?? Thats why I love my SO :kissing4:He may do dumb stuff here and there, but I no longer have to deal with this ignorant "getting to know you" crap.

We were suppose to be "talking"/dating, so when Valentine's Day came, I was expecting a box of chocolate, a rose or something since he surprised me with some shoes for X-mas, but I got nothing :( Not even a phone call saying Happy Valentine's Day. Bastid! :rolleyes:

I knew he just wasn't that into me when I told him I was going to be having surgery and his response was "Does this mean we can't have sex for a few weeks?" :rolleyes:

I knew he wasn't that into me when he:

- Never called or anything on Valentine's Day and told me his mom had just kicked him out of the house (this was in high school).

- His "best friend" (a girl) who I had talked to and was cool with, called me asking if when me and him and broken up . . . we hadn't. She said they'd been going out for 4 months and implied that they'd done the deed. The next morning he called me calling me a liar for telling her we were still together. I had finals that day. I swear I thought I was going to fail.

- I picked him up to hang out at my house and he leaves after 15 minutes saying he'd be right back. He texts me 10 minutes later saying he was going to smoke weed with some friends and what time does he need to be back to get a ride home.

- When we always seemed to break up around gift giving days such as my birthday, christmas, and valentine's day.

Back