He's just not that into you if.....

He makes you cry (and not in a good way :nono:) more than he makes you smile.

He refuses to acknowedge you as his gf/SO/etc publicly or even to his family and close friends.

After being "together" for so many years, he has yet to want to take the "relationship" to the next level.

He openly talks about other women, posts about other women on FB and doesn't care how it hurts/affects you.

He has no issue with treating you like crap: yelling at you, demeaning you and doing things to make you jealous- on purpose.

Sadly, my brother's "gf" is going through all of the above but she still doesn't see it. :look: She loves him.

He blocks you from his fb page for asking a simple question O_o and overtime.......

The communication decreases

you find yourself texting him first most times and sometimes he doesnt respond back

After spending time together(actually enjoying eachothers company) it can be atleast a week or 2 before you see him again

you feel confused or have to wonder how he feels

You actually call and ask him would he rather you stop communication or if he has lost interest...his response is "naw boo we cool" dude..just be a man and be honest smh..

Woosah...im goin through withdrawals from finally seeing the light & cutting someone off...but it needs to be done sigh..

He doesn't want you to meet his kid- claims he doesn't want b.m to take him back to court if she found out about you

Doesn't want to meet your family, claims they'll pass judgement on him
Doesn't want to knock on your door when he comes to your house, will call you to open the door.
Forgets your name, only calls you baby,boo or by your first initial
Can't spell your name or forgets yor last name

He blocks you from his fb page for asking a simple question O_o and overtime.......

The communication decreases

you find yourself texting him first most times and sometimes he doesnt respond back

After spending time together(actually enjoying eachothers company) it can be atleast a week or 2 before you see him again

you feel confused or have to wonder how he feels

You actually call and ask him would he rather you stop communication or if he has lost interest...his response is "naw boo we cool" dude..just be a man and be honest smh..

Woosah...im goin through withdrawals from finally seeing the light & cutting someone off...but it needs to be done sigh..

Have we been seeing the same guy?:lachen::lachen:

mallysmommy said:
you haven't heard from him in days and his texts become one-worded responses

Who u telling! I remember texting a guy an entire paragraph and he responded an hour later with "K". Really, that's all u have to say??? Clearly you aren't feeling me anymore :lol:

I sent a guy a length check photo to show him how good my hair looked.. He texted back why weren't my boobs showing? no I am not doing nudes to be sent to people

He keeps on bringing up being intimate when you've known him less than a week.
He ask if you're seeing anyone else then comments that he wouldn't mind if you were.

Rarely visits but does a "drive-by" your apartment (a gated community, at that) when you specifically tell him you will be on vacation for four days.

Calls you 1x or 2x a week.

Does not tell mutual friends that you are a couple.

-You always feel confused about your significance in his life.
-Always texting or calling other people during your time together.
-Only calls you after his other plans fall through or when he's bored.
-Hardly asks you any questions about your life and easily forgets when you tell him things about you.

He doesn't make plans to see you

Doesn't respond to your texts.
Doesn't make an effort to speak to you on a regular basis .
Doesn't return calls.
Use sarcasm to subtly put you down .
Doesn't try to impress you in any way .
Always talks about sex
Acts bored when you talk .

Last edited:
I told this fool I was feeling sick, he said sorry to hear and didnt hear from him for the rest of the day. That was yesterday and its 2:15pm and I have yet to hear from him :lachen:. Hes not into me.

If he tells you he has a girlfriend, or is emotionally distance (walls up) BELIEVE HIM! Don't brush it off as he's just joking about having a gf, or he's just sensitive, or you can change him. A man who really likes you will never tell you (true or not) he has a girlfriend.

Last edited:
OMG...I remember in my younger days I met this guy. I gave him my number and didn't hear from him. When my friend was visiting his friend, who happened to be her best friend, asked if he had called me. He was all non-nonchalant about it So she convinced me to call against my judgement him since I had his number as well.

I called this lollipop (SUCKER) and we talked about getting together. He was at work on a Monday at the time and I believe it was around noon. We talked about hanging out and such. Dude was like, Okay, I can't really talk, but I'll call you on Thursday and we'll see what's up!" LOL! It was a Monday and he was checking back in on a Thursday... three days later???!!!! He didn't say I'll call you later on that day...lollipop (SUCKER) said THURSDAY! Nope...he was definitely not into me! LOL! I never attempted to call him again. The one thing I was good for was tossing a number.

I met another guy while out with my girls. It was like a ping pong session the first three days. I call and get voice mail. then he would call me back at times it was late. I'd call him back...voice mail again. Each time it was like that, I tossed his number so fast! LOL!

Back