I Knew He Just Wasn't That Into Me When He (fill In The Blanks).

I was very very young.

My gaydar had already went off prior. I am into bikes and was a member of a bike club and I met him on a bike and when I asked about his club, he mumbled the name of the one that is all "dudes":rolleyes:. But I didn't have anything else to do and he wanted to go to the movies. I said why not, its not a "date" and it gets me out the house LAWD WHY!!

First off, he said he had to tell me about his job, by showing me a pic. When he got in my car (why I picked him up I dunno) he showed me his "monster". He said he was a stripper. A little throw up come in my thoat. I don't know much about skripping, but all the males skripped I KNOW are GAY GAY GAY! So he was already dead to me in that respect. That killed it.

We got to the movies he wanted to see this movie about a pregnant chick. I was like WTF? But I said whatever because it was late and I will fall asleep in the movies. And I did just that. And I woke up each time he started laughing. (What dudes wants to see a chick flick and thinks its funny? :lachen:

When it was over, he had all these calls on his phone coming in from his bro talking about he bout to get jumped at the club. So he asked me to take him. I said which one? he said I'll tell you when we get close, just drive downtown. We get to Saratoga Street (which is near a better known, Hetero club) and he like turn up here. I turned and it was all these people that clearly were not, uh, "straight as an arrow." I asked him, "you going to Club Bunz?" He said, "yeah, I'm going in to help my brother."

Yall, this fool SKIPPED out my car down to the club. I hit the gas my jumped forward and skidded back home.

But get this-- this fool had the nerve to call me the next day and later left texts asking me what was up and why he hadn't heard from me. He was still trying to call me months later!!

Needless to say, that was a first and last time I was ever near Club Bunz!:yep::yep:

Sorry Noemi, I was holding it in until you said he skipped to the club!:lachen::lachen:

When after me complaining for a while that we don't go out enough, he finally takes me to out lunch during work to tell me he has a new "friend" and "things just happened between them", and he plans to continue seeing his new "friend", but he still wants to see me too.

Last edited:
When he told me that he couldn't hang out with me on Christmas day because he had to go smoke weed with his boys...:nono:

When he told me to take the money that I was going to by him a gift and buy myself one and think of it as a gift from him...:huh:

When he called me aggressive and unsociable because I didn't want to come over his house...:lol:

When he told me that he had a 90% chance of sleeping with me.

Last edited:
when he told me i was a 10 but i'd really be a 10++ if i just gained 15-20 lbs:ohwell:
when i call he don't answer but texts later
forgets my birthday every year
when i say lets go here on sat,march 12..and he says he don't like to plan stuff:rolleyes:

I was very very young.

My gaydar had already went off prior. I am into bikes and was a member of a bike club and I met him on a bike and when I asked about his club, he mumbled the name of the one that is all "dudes":rolleyes:. But I didn't have anything else to do and he wanted to go to the movies. I said why not, its not a "date" and it gets me out the house LAWD WHY!!

First off, he said he had to tell me about his job, by showing me a pic. When he got in my car (why I picked him up I dunno) he showed me his "monster". He said he was a stripper. A little throw up come in my thoat. I don't know much about skripping, but all the males skripped I KNOW are GAY GAY GAY! So he was already dead to me in that respect. That killed it.

We got to the movies he wanted to see this movie about a pregnant chick. I was like WTF? But I said whatever because it was late and I will fall asleep in the movies. And I did just that. And I woke up each time he started laughing. (What dudes wants to see a chick flick and thinks its funny? :lachen:

When it was over, he had all these calls on his phone coming in from his bro talking about he bout to get jumped at the club. So he asked me to take him. I said which one? he said I'll tell you when we get close, just drive downtown. We get to Saratoga Street (which is near a better known, Hetero club) and he like turn up here. I turned and it was all these people that clearly were not, uh, "straight as an arrow." I asked him, "you going to Club Bunz?" He said, "yeah, I'm going in to help my brother."

Yall, this fool SKIPPED out my car down to the club. I hit the gas my jumped forward and skidded back home.

But get this-- this fool had the nerve to call me the next day and later left texts asking me what was up and why he hadn't heard from me. He was still trying to call me months later!!

Needless to say, that was a first and last time I was ever near Club Bunz!:yep::yep:

He was looking for a BFF. EVERY gay dude has a female BFF :)

the really funny thing is his phone was ringing off the hook in the movies with females on the other end. He didn't have to lie about his brother. I wouldve gave him a ride to the club no prob. He was already eliminated. :lachen:

the really funny thing is his phone was ringing off the hook in the movies with females on the other end. He didn't have to lie about his brother. I wouldve gave him a ride to the club no prob. He was already eliminated. :lachen:
OH.MY.GOODNESS.....
NOT CLUB BUNZ This must have been a loooooooooong time ago...:lachen:

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he said I'm not ready for a relationship right now, maybe in 5 months :huh:

NEXT!!!!

when he told me i was a 10 but i'd really be a 10++ if i just gained 15-20 lbs:ohwell:
when i call he don't answer but texts later
forgets my birthday every year
when i say lets go here on sat,march 12..and he says he don't like to plan stuff:rolleyes:

I had a guy tell me something similar. He told me I was fine but if I had long hair I would shut down the game. I got micros put in and he told me, "if you grow your real hair that long I'm going to marry you". Wait that's not all, he was like 3/4 Native American and told me all the women in his family had long silky hair and that they would like me but prolly pick at my hair. :rolleyes:

This is so depressing that I want to change my orientation. I don't even want to dredge up the memories!!!

- He said "i will always care about you," then tried to hit it, then disappeared when he couldn't hit

- He said "let's be friends with benefits." (This was after we had been dating) I told him that ****** him was not enough of a benefit. DEUCES BIDGE!!!

OMG! Some of these men need a beatdown to the tenth power.

I knew he was just not that into me when:

- dude made plans to come by my spot (I lived near the club) at 5, but cautioned me that if he didn't show by 6 or 6:30, he wouldn't be coming at all. :perplexed

- same dude comes with me to the club, waits till the waitress is standing there taking our order and comes out with "I dont' have any money. I spent it all on liquor and weed."

- he said "Is there ANYTHING that I could have said or done to get you to sleep with me the other night?" with this desperation in his voice. He was talking about the night I MET him. :nono::nono::nono:

- I made him a Thanksgiving dinner and he not only didn't show up or even call that night, but didn't show up for 3 DAYS. Had the nerve to stroll up to me expecting everything to be cool. I asked WTF, where were you? And the response "I was at an orgy!" Claims that several ex GFs of his were there, but he "just watched". Uh-huh. Because I was born yesterday.... retarded. :rolleyes:

- asked to borrow some money. I lent it to him ( I was young. :rolleyes:) And then he had the nerve to get an attitude when I asked him to give me the money back. I also had busted him cheating that week. :wallbash:

When he called me to vent about something his ex-girlfriend did.

I made a note to self - He's still attached, its time to move on

Last edited:
When called me to vent about something his girlfriend did.

Wow.........

This thread just reminded me just how much dudes can be *ssholes sometimes. Sheesh........mines broke up with me so he could be free to pork any girl he'd like in college.

I knew he wasn't that into me when:

He refused to hold my hand.
He seemed surprised when I knew something. (He thought I was dumb.)
He always somehow left his wallet at home.
He never offered to treat.
He told me he was treating me with a gift card and then asked for change to cover the extra and it actually ended up being the cost of my meal.
He didn't call me.
He was always late when he said he'd visit.
He lied and told me he wasn't a smoker.
He would come over to my place wearing the same clothes for 3-4 days in a row.
He mentioned that he forgot his wallet after telling me we're going to an expensive restaurant.
He got annoyed when I couldn't find my movie ticket.
He said he was too busy at work and didn't want to pursue anything with me.
He would refuse to talk to me when he was around me.
He'd walk off not realizing I wasn't there.
He made fun of me in a mean way.

Uggh, this is depressing! I just wish I could meet someone who was into me. That hasn't happened yet. :(

- Told me he couldn't come to a concert with me because he couldn't afford the $60 bus tickets. (When I was offering to pay for the concert tickets and the hotel.)

- A week later, he buys a Blackberry. Then tells me he was lying about not having his license.

- Told me about his dreams/fantasies about other women while we were still together.

talked me to DEATH during the date about liking me and communication and respect and trust and him knowing how to treat a woman and blah blah blah blah

and then didn't call the next day. :rolleyes:

Wow.........

This thread just reminded me just how much dudes can be *ssholes sometimes. Sheesh........mines broke up with me so he could be free to pork any girl he'd like in college.

Ooops I forgot the prefix ex. It was his ex-girlfriend. But it really doesn't matter because they ended up getting back together shortly after that vent session. Yes, I sat there and listened. I was a sucker.

He told me he was treating me with a gift card and then asked for change to cover the extra and it actually ended up being the cost of my meal.
He didn't call me.
He mentioned that he forgot his wallet after telling me we're going to an expensive restaurant.

Uggh, this is depressing! I just wish I could meet someone who was into me. That hasn't happened yet. :(

It'll happen for your miss ma'am. Just ask God for what you want. When your're ready for him he will come:yep:

He didn't call me.

You sound like you're too patient. How much time did you give these dudes?

...when I told him I was new to the area and he said we could 'do dutch' sometime and he'd show me around...

You're asking me out and not even offering to pay for the 1st meal? Clearly you're trife...cheap bastid! :ohwell:

I dont speak Dutch
I dont write Dutch
I dont eat Dutch
I dont know nothing 'bout no Dutch!

Disclaimer: I'm not saying i expect a man to always pay for my meal, but I believe whoever does the asking does the paying...

this thread is pretty darn funny

It really is. I am over here LMAO.

My contribution:

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he:

-would call me buzzed, on the way home from the club at 2am, seeing what I was doing (sleep!)

-would go ghost a few weeks before Christmas, and suddenly reappear 2 weeks after Valentine's Day:rolleyes:

-stopped asking me out after I said we weren't doing the deed unless we were in a relationship.

-said I lived too far to be picked up, and asked me to meet him out.

-invited me to his company Christmas party, then proceeded to tell me that the tickets were $30 each, he would get both of ours and I could pay him back later. (never heard from me again)

All of these were different "men". Thank the Lord I am married!!!!!!

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he:

-while we were on vacation, he bought souvenirs for another girl.

-he went to Freaknik with his friends and came home and bragged about how he was the winner of "who can get the most numbers" contest.

-when I came home and he was babysitting his "friends" baby. um yea

-when he took me to the back in the days seedy seedy crack smoking movie theater on 42nd Street.

-when he told me he couldn't see me anymore because I didn't appear serious enough about school. this was high school.

-when he got a big ole attitude when I didn't sleep with him and as we were watching tv, he stretched and was like well I have to get up early.

Back