I Knew He Just Wasn't That Into Me When He (fill In The Blanks).

Wow...these stories!! :shocked:

I guess I shouldn't complain too much about my "plights" then. :ohwell:

Oh well... you live and you learn I guess! Thank goodness these men...oh sorry BOYS...are out of our lives!

When he showed up to my birthday party with a friend, sat outside in his car for 5 minutes and got out of the car and said he needed to take this friend to his grandmother's house. He stayed at the party for 10 minutes. I was SO stupid.

Different guys

...when he came to visit me and show me his new tattoo. It was his "ex" girlfriends name:ohwell:

...when I called to hang out and he said he couldn't because he was watching movies with his dad

...when after having sex, he tried to get me to have sex with his boy

I have a lot with the latest guy, but it's too soon and too painful to put down right now

* fainting * OMG

1st guy

+... when he told me that he had met someone else and was no longer interested in me (we weren't going out, just a couple of dates) I answered ok... then he called back a few days later saying he was just testing to see what I would do :ohwell: and that I was in fact guilty for agreeing too fast :rolleyes:

+... when he got mad at me for "daring" to dream about a vacation instead of saving money that I didn't have to go see my family back home

2nd guy
+... when he tried to kiss me after knowing me for 2 days :nono:... maybe I'm too conservative but that's a big NO

3rd guy
+... when I thanked him (by mail) for helping me and he replied: "well you know what they say: help her, f... her !" and tried to pass it as a joke :drunk:

4th guy
+... when he tried to come to my place "to play" using the pretext that we went to the same high school, hell no !:rolleyes:

Last edited:
- when he invited me out of town for a romantic 3-day weekend, disappeared on the 2nd day, and came back to the hotel room with some 2520 he was "on a date with". with the EXACT same shade of red hair as me! (at the time).

it took ALL that was within me not to slash his tires!!!

NEVER date a black man with color issues!!!!!

Mine was when he stopped calling. After a while it dawned on me (I was so stupid back then). He had moved away, and never visited even though he had promised that he would. Once when he finally did visit, he let it drop that he had been in the area a few times and hung out with some of his friends. That was the moment that I knew.

This thread is :sad::perplexed:nono::ohwell::spinning:

I knew he just wasn't that into me when after 8 months of dating we were walking down the street when my mother called and said she was in the neighborhood, what was I up to. Would you believe this fool literally ran into a bush and disappeared into the night rather than be anywhere near me when my mother was there. I have no idea why and I did not intend to find out. :nono:

Possible theories:
1. never intended to meet my family because he didn't want to get serious
2. lied about NOT having a record (My mother is a corrections officer and he knew this. Maybe he thought she would recognize him. :look: :lachen:

- when he invited me out of town for a romantic 3-day weekend, disappeared on the 2nd day, and came back to the hotel room with some 2520 he was "on a date with". with the EXACT same shade of red hair as me! (at the time).

it took ALL that was within me not to slash his tires!!!

NEVER date a black man with color issues!!!!!
What's a 2520?

Back